Can the bad girl change?

By Teddy_Bear1605

Lexi is an 18 years old girl. She met her best friend Aaron when she was 8. Later she met her other two besti... More

Chapter one - Last day with my friends and boyfriend
Chapter two - Moving in
Chapter three - First day in school and trouble
Chapter four - Sweet visitation
Chapter five - Game on pt. 1
Chapter six - Game on pt. 2
Chapter seven - If you don't tell anyone I will explain to you
Chapter eight - Touch him and I'll kill you
Chapter nine - Time for a serious talk
Chapter ten - I don't want to lose you
Chapter eleven - I need help from my friends
Chapter twelve - Convincing the good girl to skip a class
Chapter thirteen - Girls night
Chapter fourteen - Happy anniversary pt.1
Chapter fifteen - Happy anniversary pt.2
Chapter sixteen - My parents are so annoying
Chapter seventeen - The good girl is getting wasted
Chapter eighteen - Hungover and flashbacks
Chapter nineteen - What will happen with us?
Chapter twenty - I can't believe it
Chapter twenty-one - Another match and suspicious parents
Chapter twenty-two - Am I in trouble?
Chapter twenty-three - They shouldn't be here
Chapter twenty-four - What's next?
Chapter twenty-five - Is this the end of all the arguments?
Chapter twenty-six - Party and trouble
Chapter twenty-seven - Problems
Chapter twenty-eight - Where is Lexi?
Chapter twenty-nine - I want her dead
Chapter thirty - Girls night ruined
Chapter thirty-one - Tell me you are lying
Chapter thirty-two - I need you
Chapter thirty-three - Explanation
Chapter thirty-four - I will save you
Chapter thirty-five - Waking up
Chapter thirty-six - Talking with parents
Chapter thirty-eight - What did I do wrong?
Chapter thirty-nine - We need a break
Chapter forty - I knew that I'll regret it
Chapter forty-one - I have missed you
Chapter forty-two - All I ever wanted
Epilogue

Chapter thirty-seven - Going home

1 0 0
By Teddy_Bear1605

Lexi's POV:

Finally, the doctor said that Hunter could go home. It has been a rough week, but at least now, he feels better. The doctor will check him one more time and I will give him some instructions. Since the fact that Hunter hasn't recovered completely, he has to take some medicines. Mostly I guess pain killers. While he was sleeping I decide to go back home to talk with my aunt and uncle. I want to take Hunter at home until he recovers or at least for a couple of days.

As I walk in I saw my uncle and aunt talking in the living room. I made my way over to them. I hope that they could let him stay.

- Hey Lexi, how are you? For what do you want to talk with us? - my aunt asked me

- Well... you know that one of my friends had a car crash like a week ago. - I said nervously

- Friend or boyfriend? - she chuckled

- Leave her to say what she wants. Go on Lexi. - my uncle replied

- So I was thinking since today he has to go home and I'm sure that nobody will be there, can he stay here for a couple of days? It will be only until he recovers completely. Then Hunter will go home. I'm not forcing you, but decide to ask will you allow him to stay here. Don't worry, nothing will happen with the house.

- Why are you asking us and now your parents? He is dating you, not Katy. - my aunt said

- That's true, but this is your house, not to my parents. Look if you don't want that's ok. I can let him stay with Aaron, Ricky, and Emma. Just I'm not sure will they take care of him.

I waited for an answer. I hope that they'll agree. Well if not we can go to live with our friends for a while. Yes, I am going with him, because they won't take proper care. I don't want to be like a babysitter, but I want to make sure that he is ok. I can't go through the same thing again.

- I think that couple of days won't be a problem. Since no one is at his house he is welcome here. But no funny business under my roof, ok? - my aunt chuckled

- Thank you so much and don't worry. We don't do things like that or at least what you mean. Now it's not the time. To be honest I don't even know when it'll be.

- You are young. There is time for everything. I kissed your aunt on our first month together. Before that, I didn't want to do it.

- Why did you wait that long? You didn't want to rush or...?

- That too, but I was afraid that I won't do it at the right moment. I wanted it to be special and when we both are ready for it.

- It's nice. Mine was on our first date. That day he said that he wants to be only with me. I don't know, probably I love him that much, because back then... let's say that I had hard times and he was always with me. Literally, I couldn't do anything alone. - I laughed

- Sometimes the most unexpected person can make is happy. And if you really love this person, fight for him.

I never expected that from my aunt. But I'm glad that they showed some support and let Hunter stay here. Katy has luck with parents like them.

- I have done it a couple of times already. I don't like when girls check him out. Ok, I will go back to the hospital, because Hunter probably has woken up. Thank you again for letting him stay here.

- It's ok sweetie. The most important thing for him is to recover. Go now and we'll wait for you for dinner.

I thanked her again and left. I can't wait to finally take him home. I don't know will he want to come, but he doesn't have a choice anyway. I can be very convincing. During the whole ride, I was thinking about what to say to make him come with me. All I want is Hunter to feel ok and to take a rest.

I arrive at the hospital and walk-in his room. The doctor seems like he just came in. He was giving instructions to Hunter on what to do and what medicines to take. I decided to listen because how I see the things he won't do it.

- You need to take proper rest. Don't go to school at least for one week. You can eat whatever you want. Try to avoid activities in which you can hurt yourself. I'll give you painkillers to stop the pain. If you take your medicines regularly you will recover very fast and can go back to your normal life. But remember that you have to take care of yourself.

- Don't worry, I'll take care of him. You can count on me for that. - I said

- I'm glad to hear it. Take this recipe and buy all these medicines.

- Give it to me. I'll go and buy them.

- Ok, here you go. You are lucky with a girl like her. If there's nothing else which you want to say or ask, I'll go. If there is a problem you can always come here. I'll check you.

With that, the doctor left. The only people in the room were me and Hunter. I turned to him and he looked worried. I thought that he'll be happy to go home. Or maybe not. I still didn't tell him that actually, he will stay with me for the next couple of days.

- Hunter, are you ok? Aren't you happy to finally go home? Isn't that what you wanted?

- It is, but no one is at home. Here people took care of me. At home, I will be alone again.

- Yeah, about that... actually you will stay with me for the next couple of days. I asked my aunt and uncle and they said that you can stay at home until you recover completely. If you don't want to go there, we can go to our friend's house.

- Why are always talking about us? You know that I can take care of myself.

- I know that, but I want to make sure that you are feeling good. Don't you want me around?

- No, of course, that I do. Just you took so much care of me and I don't want you to do it again. I'm sorry that I hurt you. I didn't want to. Is there something that I can do for you? I want to make up.

- Hunter, you no need to worry about that. But will you come with us to my home? I really want you to come with me. Please. Will you do it for your bad girl? - I chuckled

- Ok, ok, I will come. You have the luck that I love you or you would see.

How I said I can be very convincing. I looked at him and smile. Somehow he is the only one that makes me soft. I steal a couple of kisses before my parents come to take us. I tried for a make-out, but he stopped me. Maybe I can try it at home.

- Hey Hunter how are you? Are you excited to finally be able to go home? - my mom asked him

- Yes and I am totally ready. Are you sure that there is no problem staying at your house?

- The house is not mine, but you are welcome. You don't need to worry. Plus this is the only way to keep Lexi at home as well. Otherwise, she will come with you.

- Well... this is so true. I won't leave him. I might be a pain in your a*s for a while, but I am doing it only for you. I'll try to not be that bad.

- Don't worry, I won't get mad. And we're talking about you after all. I know that you won't leave me even for a second. I only hope that at least I can go to the toilet without you. - Hunter chuckled

- Very funny. Nothing else to add.

- To add - no, to steal from you - yes.

I looked at him confused. He leaned and kissed me. Now I get it. It's sweet how much he cares about me.

- Ok kids, let's go home now. Did you take everything that you need?

- Yes, we did. Only left his medicines. But we can get them when we arrive in town.

We took our luggage and left. I hope that none of us will come back here. I can't get through this again. It was too much for me. Hunter slept most of the days, but I didn't. We need to go back to our normal lives. After two hours we arrived home. My parents took his stuff and we walked in.

- Hey Hunter. Finally to go home, huh? At least Lexi can sleep now. - Katy chuckled

- Ok cousin, let's go inside now. Hunter, you know that you're with me, right?

- Do I have a choice? Not like I mind. These couple of days would be interesting. - he smirked

- Don't do it in front of me, please. I no need to see this. - Katy said

- We'll think about it. You don't need to worry. Nothing bad will happen. He is here only for a couple of days. After that, he is going home. To be honest I'll miss you. - I turned to look at Hunter

- Don't worry, I'll come to visit you. Maybe not every day, but as much as possible. You won't even see that I am gone.

I took him to our room. In the moment that we walk in, I looked at him smirking. He is cute when he is confused. I didn't say a thing and kissed him hard. First I am a girl and have needs. Second I have missed him a lot. Soon we make it to the bed. Hunter might be in pain but never said a single word. After a couple of minutes, he took his shirt off.

- Why are you half-naked? I didn't ask for it.

- Because soon you were going to ask me to do it. I only will ask you to not seduce me. You have this habit. As much as I love to be turned on by you, I prefer not to do it here.

- I won't do it here. For now, I have control, but I don't know how long it will be.

- Enough talking. I said that I'll make it up to you, so I better do what I can. - he kissed me again

When we finished making out we laid down. Hunter wanted to put his shirt back on, but I stopped him. I put a blanket on top of us and snuggle. Some things never change. I don't love him, because he is a good kisser. I'm sure that he is not the only one. I love him, because of the little things, which he does for me.

- I love you Hunter and I always will. - I kissed his forehead and fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 351 60
Her name is Lexi Daniëls. Her dad is a mafia-boss and her mom was a champion in kickboxing. Lexis herself does kickboxing too. Lexi doesn't have fri...
617K 15.4K 24
" Awe babygirl, you arent getting off the hook so easily." Ricky Fyne just moved to the NPW from Germany to begin her final year of college , as par...
256 0 11
It all starts with a girl named mackenzie but finds the name jet preferable. She has trouble moving to Sydney Australia with her 4 best friends Sarah...
85.4K 2.2K 17
"How much of that did you hear?" "Everything after 'he's in the guest bedroom' " Great, that means he heard it all. Maybe im not prepared for this...