Chapter twenty - I can't believe it

Lexi's POV:

I woke up in a weird mood. This time I didn't sleep well. I am still a little bit worried for Emma and Ricky. I don't know did they talk yesterday and if they did how it went. I don't want to rush the things between them. I hope that nothing has happened to their friendship. I get my a*s out of the bed and went into the bathroom. Then I change myself into some ripped jeans, a tank top, and my favorite sneakers.

When I went downstairs for breakfast I saw Katy sitting alone at the table. Where is everyone? Probably they went for early work. I don't care anyway. I grab some food and sit next to her.

- Good morning Katy. Why you are alone?

- When I woke up there was no one. I guess they have to work.

- So it's only us then, huh? Interesting. Rule number one is to never leave kids in home alone, but it says nothing about teenagers. - I said smirking

- Whatever you're thinking about, I'm not in. I prefer to not get in trouble.

We dropped it. I start to think about Ricky and Emma again. I have to be thinking for a good amount of time since Katy had to break my thoughts.

- Lexi, are you ok? You look worried. Is there a problem?

- No, I was just thinking about Ricky and Emma.

- Did they do something? You know you can tell me. I am your friend.

- I saw them making out on Friday night while both were drunk. I have no idea what to do. I don't want them to lose their friendship.

- They did what? Do they know about it? I'm pretty sure that both of them won't be happy to hear it.

- I told them. I wasn't sure should I do it, but they are my friends after all. By the way, I wanted to ask you what Josh wanted to talk about with you? Did something happen?

- Nothing happens. He just said that if we're going to do things, he prefers it to be when we are sober. I apologize for the cheek kiss, but he said that didn't mind it.

- I wonder what will be his reaction if you give him another one. I'm sure that he'll like it.

- I won't do it. I want to keep our friendship after all.

- Well it's up to you, but you better do it soon. He will not wait forever.

- Now all I want is to go to school. I'll go to get ready. You can come with me if you want.

- Does this mean that I have to go there on time?

- Yes, it does. That's the point. We can't be late.

- Then sorry, but no. I have never been on time and I'm not planning to do it anytime soon.

- Do what you want. I'll go now. - she said and left

I went back into my room and lay on the bed. I don't know why I am worried so much for my friends. I wanted to call Emma, but I don't want to sound like I'm curious to know. I'll talk with her later. After an hour of laying, I finally decide to go to school. I went on my motorcycle and drive away.

When I arrived some boys looked at me. What? Haven't they seen a girl before? Moreover, I can come whenever I want and no one can say anything about it. I walk straight to my History class. This is the most boring subject that ever exists. Who cares what has happened years ago? Not me for sure.

- Miss Chesters you are late again! - the teacher said

- I'm always late. Didn't you get used to it?