Ice Cold Skin (Slow Updates)

By IceColdSkin

Oliver Turner has always been a normal boy. It was the summer after prom that turned his life upside down wit... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter One

528 17 3
By IceColdSkin

Hey guys, this is my first story, please tell me what you think!

-----------------

chapter one

-----------------

Darkness. Everywhere Oliver looked, he was surrounded by the pitch black, unable to even see the color of his hair that fell into his emerald green eyes. Shivers ran down his spin as he wrapped his arms around himself, taking a step forward in the cold dark. He let out a breath, it turning to a white fog as it left his mouth. His legs aches from walking so far, even though it felt like he has gotten no where. 

He looked up, seeing a pair of glowing, aqua eyes, staring at him. But they were just staring at him, they were ice cold, piercing him with their glare. He was getting closer to them, and he could see the faintest outline of a girl who owned the eyes. Somehow, her pasty white skin was so easy to make out in the darkness. He could see her hand lift up to him, holding it out to him. Oliver could feel himself relaxing, lifting his own hand to take hers. 

Goosebumps scattered across his arm as her hand intertwined his. Her skin was ice cold to the touch. He looked up into her eyes which slowly were turning a blood red...

-

Oliver jerked up in his bed, as ice water splashed onto his face. He looked up in anger at the laughing face of his older brother who held a blue bowl in his hand. 

"What the hell, Derreck?" Oliver screamed, pulling his dark brown, almost black, out of his eyes. When his brother kept laughing, Oliver leaped up off his bed and grabbed Derreck, trying to grab him by the shirt collar but found that his ripped brother was shirtless so he just grabbed him by his short dark brown hair. There was a crash when Derreck let go of the bowl, unable to control his laughter, reaching up and easily ripped Oliver's hands from his hair.

"You are such a weakling." Derreck wrestled Oliver for only a few seconds before he had him pinned to the ground. Holding Oliver by his wrists with his hands and his legs with his feet, Derreck opened his mouth a little bit as Oliver kept trying to get away from his brother. 

"Derreck! I swear to God!" Oliver spat, stopping for a moment before going back to struggling.

"You know you shouldn't move." Derrek chuckled, a line of salivia hanging from his mouth. Olivier's eyes widened at the clear liquid hanging from his brother's mouth. 

"If you do not get off of me I swear to God!" Oliver nearly screamed. What could he do? Derreck was twenty-one, four years older then Oliver. Even though Derreck lived with their mom along with Oliver, they had almost no control over the pretty boy who survived on his low paying job and his football scholarship to the local college. And it didn't help that Derreck was ten times stronger than Oliver.

"Derreck! Get off your brother!" Their mother snarled from the doorway. Quickly, Derreck sucked up his spit, a look of annoyance in his dark brown eyes. "He's going to be late for his prom." This sparked Derreck's interest.

"But this little spit fuck couldn't have a date. He's too spineless to ask any girl escept for..." his voice got real quiet as he leaned in close to Oliver's face. "Margret." he whispered teasingly.Oliver scowled, beginning to thrash around.

"Me and Margret are only going as friends!" he screamed as Derreck jumpped up off him, pretending to dust himself off as Oliver laid still for a moment.

"I know that. Faggot." Derreck left the room as their mother walked in.

"I got your tux and I'm guessing you already took a shower before your little nap?" she questioned, leaning over him. Oliver nodded, pointing to his hair which was a little curled. "Alright. Would you like me to straighten it for you?" she asked. Oliver rolled his eyes.

"Why do you always ask me that? I'm fucking seventeen-"

"Watch your languge!" she snapped. Oliver sat up. 

"Derreck swears all the time!" he exclaimed. "Why don't you yell at him?" he asked as she stepped back. 

"Derreck is his own person. He's of drinking age." She answered as Oliver stood up. Before he could say anything else, she left the room, hanging the tux on the doorknob. 

Oliver rolled his eyes, closing the door behind his mother and locking it. Sighing, he turned his attention to the mirror hanging above his short dresser. He walked up to it, stripping off his shirt, staring as his pasty, scrawny body. He flexed his arm, but to no luck, he didn't have any muscles, like his brother.

"Don't let that get you down." he mumbled to himself. "Derreck's pumped full of steriods." he turned towards the tux and dragged his feet over to it. By the looks of the digital clock on his dresser, it was eight forty-five, only fifteen minutes until prom started. He quickly took the tux out of the plastic and pulled it on. He looked in the mirror after he got everything on. The white shirt was untucked under the black vest, the black jacket over that, but unbuttoned, the black tie hanging around his neck. 

"Oliver! Margret's here!" He heard his mother scream from downstairs. He let out a sigh, slipping his feet into his black converse high tops before hurrying out the door and down the stairs. Right in front of the doorway stood Margret, dressed unlike he has ever seen her before.

Her dyed blue hair fell in small curls past her chest, over her pale white skin and dark brown eyes which had white contacts in over them. She was wearing a sleeveless dress, the strip across her chest and around her torso was a lime green, the rest that fell down to her thighs a midnight black, black high heels strapped to her feet.

"Wow." he mumbled under his breathe. His eyes met with Margret, who's face made it clear she did not pick the dress. It wouldn't be a surprise to Oliver if her mom made her wear it. They have been friends since fifth grade and Oliver can't remember a single day that Margret willingly wore a dress.

"Oliver Edward Turner!" he turned to see his mom carrying a camera, staring at his shoes. "You are going to prom. You shouldn't wear tennis shoes to your prom!" she scolded. Margret giggled, but instantly stopped as Derreck stepped in, still shirtless but he had put on some jeans. Her face turned pink as she blushed and hid her hands behind her back. As far back as Oliver could remember, Margret had a huge crush on Derreck. 

"Hope you two don't mind but I'm chaperoning your little prom." He anounced, crossing the room to pick up a white shirt and slipped it on. 

"Derreck!" Oliver whined. He chuckled, pulling on the black tux jacket and then buttoning it up. Margret quickly responded by laughing with Derreck. Oliver rolled his eyes as his mom did his tie and buttoned up his jacket, not caring to tuck in the white shirt. 

"You two just get together so I can take a godamn picture." she ordered before Oliver could complain any more. She placed Margret in his arms and stepped back and took a picture. She checked it and then rushed them out the door. "Bye, have fun, use protection." With that, she slammed the door behind Derreck.  Oliver and Margret looked at each other, then hurried to the car where Margret got in the front passenger seat next to Derreck who drove. 

Oliver stayed silent the whole drive there. He saw Margret talk and laugh with Derreck, but he didn't hear what they were talking about. He leaned back and closed his eyes for a moment, seeing the blue eyes again. Feeling her touch. Ice cold skin...

"Yo! Faggot! Wake up!" Derreck yelled at him. He opened his eyes to see both Derreck and Margret looking back at him. He rubbed his eyes before being the first to get out of the car. 

The teenagers were rushing into the school in their short dresses and tuxes. Oliver could hear the music blasting from the gym inside. The entrance was covered in streamers and balloons and there was a giant poster above the doors that read 'Moonlight Prom'. 

"Well, prom is just one more night until we die." Margret whispered into Oliver's ear as she came up behind him. He smiled.

"Why do you always bring up death?" he asked as they laughed and Derreck came up behind them.

"What's so funny?" he asked. They paused for a moment, looking up at him, then each other, and then they started laughing again.

-------------------------------

Hey guys, like I said, very first chapter of my very first story, please tell me what you think and vote. :) 

Dedicated to my first fan!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.9K 57
What if the Sirius Black had a daughter? What if the day James and Lily Potter died, Alexia Black disappeared? What if she was now living in Mystic...
8K 556 18
"I know you are there," she said, her heart beating loud in her chest as her eyes searched frantically around. "I can...sense you." She added, hoping...
4.3K 466 5
αž…αž“ αž‡αž»αž„αž αŸ’αž‚αž»αž€ Γ— αž‚αžΈαž˜ αžαŸαž™αŸ‰αž»αž„ αžŸαžšαžŸαŸαžšαžŠαŸ„αž™;αž…αž“ αžαŸαž™αŸαž αŸ’αž‚αžΌ
358K 10.8K 69
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 | π‘π‘πžπš, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother π‘πšπŸπž moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫...