Dépaysement (h.s)

By complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... More

oo
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

03

1.1K 19 28
By complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne

I look him up and down and notice that he also has tattoos scattering his body.

His long hair falls in front of his face and he pushes it back, all while staring at me.

I look away from his uncomfortable stare and gaze towards where Zayn is standing.

Averting my attention to the other boys sitting down at this one booth, I take in their appearances.

One of the boys has golden brown hair and brown eyes. As he smiles, his eyes crinkle.

The other one has blonde hair with blue eyes. The only one out of all them who looks slightly different.

Jesus why are they all hot as fuck?

"Boys, this is Delilah and her friend Lennon, that's Liam," he points to the one with brown hair and same colored eyes, "that's Niall," He says as he points to the blonde hair blue eyed one, "and that is Harry." He points to the long haired green eyed one. "Oh and you've already met Louis."

Now that I'm looking at all of them, they all seem very familiar to me I just can't figure out why.

"Hey Delilah, glad to see you made it." Louis says to me. I smile and nod at him "Lennon it was?" He asks while looking her up and down with a smirk.

"Yeah, nice to meet you." She politely smiles at him.

"Welcome to Reign, you both look stunning." Niall greets us with what I assume is an Irish accent.

Why the fuck are they all from different places and have accents? Did they come here together or just meet coincidentally?

I smile at him, "Thank you, this place is dope as fuck thanks for being cool with us coming."

"Yeah, I honestly wasn't expecting this when I walked in." Lennon admires the club and looks down the railing at all of the bodies dancing.

"Come sit and make yourselves comfortable. We have drinks but if you prefer something else you can go to the bar." Zayn says to us and takes a seat next to Liam.

Lennon and I sit down, she's next to Louis and I'm next to her at the edge across from Harry. This booth is pretty big, enough to fit all of us.

After sitting there making small talk with them, I make eye contact with Harry again and for some reason he has a very intimidating look on his face. Almost as if he doesn't want us here. He's also very quiet.

"Do you wanna go to the bar? This all looks like shit." Lennon whispers in my ear.

I meet eyes with her, "Yeah, come on." I look over at Zayn and the rest of the guys while standing up, "We're gonna go to the bar real quick, do any of you want something?" I ask.

"Actually I'll come with you." Niall says, he stands up and tries to shimmy past Zayn and Liam.

"Oh no, you don't have to come with, we got it." Lennon says, standing up as well.

"I insist, you don't wanna go wandering around here alone." He speaks while still trying to get through. Lennon gives me a weird look and I return it.

"Ow you fucker you stepped on my toe!" Liam complains.

"Clearly you can see I'm trying to get out you dumbfuck." Niall snaps while giving him a stare.

Lennon and I both start laughing quietly as Liam rolls his eyes.

"Alright ladies, shall we?" He sighs after he made it out of the booth and starts to lead the way.

We make our way down the stairs to the first floor and over to the bar in the middle.

"Is it usually always this crowded?" Lennon asks Niall.

"Yup. It's open pretty much all day everyday and doesn't close until about 3am." He answers while calling the bartender over

I tell the bartender what drink I want, which is whiskey.

I know, boring. But it gets the job done.

I look up to where our booth is and once again, I spot green eyes staring at me.

I give him a look basically saying what the fuck is your problem?

I look back at Niall and ask, "Does your friend Harry always look at people like that?"

He looks down at me with furrowed eyebrows, "Like what?"

"Like he literally wants to murder you when you make eye contact." Ever since I got here he's been giving me a weird vibe.

"That's just the way he is. His resting face as you'd say." He shrugs.

After we get our drinks we head back up to the second floor, and I see Harry talking to the boys but right as they spot us walking up they all stop talking.

I sit down and try to avoid looking at Harry just in case he's shoving his "resting face" at me again.

After we sat down everyone was silent but Liam finally speaks up, "So Delilah, I hear you own a tattoo shop."

"Yeah, it's called CAIM." I confirm while sipping my drink.

I hear someone across from me murmur something under their breath and I assume it's Harry so I look up.

He has his head down with a slight smirk on his face. I furrow my eyebrows at him even though he can't see me.

What did this fucker just say?

"When did you open it? I haven't heard of it before until Zayn and Louis mentioned it earlier." Liam asks me.

"I opened it a year ago, you guys should come in sometime. Lennon works there as well." I say to him while nodding my head at Lennon.

"I've been thinking about getting a new tattoo so I'll hold you up on your offer. Only if you do it for me." Niall grind at me.

"Of course I will." I respond while laughing slightly. "How are your guys' tattoos doing? Leo gave you the stuff you need to maintain them right?" I ask Zayn and Louis.

"Yeah he did but don't worry we have plenty of tattoos, we know what to do." Louis says while laughing under his breath.

"Yeah mines doing pretty good." Zayn tells me while admiring the artwork he just got on his arm.

"Do you do tattoos for people too? I know you own it but I can see how busy owning your own shop can be." Liam asks me.

"Yeah I do if no one else can when they don't have time. It comes in handy owning it because I get to tattoo myself too." I tell him.

"Lennon do you have any tattoos?" Liam asks.

"Yeah you just can't see them because they are hidden. Most of them, Delilah did." She tells him.

She got her first ever tattoo after she started working at CAIM, and I did it. She got 2 snakes on each side of her rib cage and much credit to her because that shit hurts like a bitch on the rib cage, especially for your first tattoo.

"What about you guys? What do you do?" Lennon asks beside me.

I watch all of them, waiting for one of them to speak up.

"We are in a band." I hear a deep voice with an accent speak.

I look over and notice that it was Harry as he's looking at me and Lennon.

That's the first time I've really heard him talk this whole time.

"Wait really? What kind of band?" Lennon asks with interest.

Oh yeah, I was too focused on the fact that Harry spoke that I didn't even notice he said they are in a band.

That explains why they all have accents, probably formed where they are from.

"We tend to lean towards a soft rock kind of vibe. It's called Hypnotic." Louis speaks up.

"Do you guys play in clubs or bars?" I ask. My music taste varies but I mainly listen to soft rock so I'm shocked I haven't listened to their music.

"We did in the beginning, but now we play our own shows. It got kinda big not long after we started it." Niall tells us.

"Damn that's awesome, who plays what?" Lennon asks, intrigued.

"Harry's the lead. Niall is electric guitar, Liam is bass, I'm keys and Louis plays the drums" Zayn explains while pointing to each one.

That's so fucking impressive. They all just got even hotter. Except Harry, he's just pissing me off at this point.

"You guys should come to one of our shows. Our next one is in a week. We can get you backstage too, if you want." Niall excitedly offers.

I look over at Lennon while she looks at me and I see her give me a look, but I just shrug.

"Sounds sick, Im in." I tell them. I can understand her hesitation but for the entire hour we've been here, it's been fun. They're super nice and don't seem sketchy to me. Well, except Harry. He's not nice.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Harry mutters.

Okay what the hell is his problem?

"And why is that?" I ask him. This is the first time we've had a conversation.

He shrugs, "It just isn't. You wouldn't like it."

"How would you know?" This man doesn't know shit about me.

"You guys don't seem like the type to, now drop it." He insists.

Now that my feeling that he doesn't like me seems true and he doesn't want us to go, it just makes me want to even more.

"Thanks for your opinion, but we're in." I mutter as I look away from him and towards the guys.

I look back at him and see an annoyed look on his face but I don't care. Why is he acting all shitty towards me? I've literally done nothing.

"Im bored and not drunk. Let's take shots!" Niall shouts.

He pours 7 shots on the table and we all grab one and down them.

We all swallow it immediately but Lennon and I purse our lips.

"Jesus Christ that was strong" Lennon speaks with a cringed face.

I look at the boys and they all downed it with no reaction as if it was water.

"Now that's more like it." Niall sighs in relief.

After about 30 minutes of just sitting there talking and taking more shots with the guys, I look at Lennon, "Do you wanna go dance?" I slur drunkenly.

She jumps up excitedly, "Hell yeah, I've been waiting for you to ask me that!" She jumps up. She's probably just as drunk as me.

We tell them we are going down to dance and Niall offers to come with to walk us, again, but we tell him we don't need a bodyguard.

I don't know why he wants to walk us down once again when they can clearly see us from up there and the club is mainly filled with drunk people in their own world.

We get down to the first floor where the bar and dance floor is and make our way to the middle.

The song playing right now is Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys.

This song is my shit.

I start swaying my hips on Lennon while she grips them.

We've danced together in clubs more times than I can count. We just go so well together.

Do I wanna know? If this feeling flows both ways

I get so lost in my head when I'm dancing and I've had a bit to drink tonight so I'm really feeling myself.

Crawlin' back to you
Ever thought of callin' when
You've had a few?

I turn around to face Lennon and put my arms around her neck while she holds my hips and we start swaying while singing the words.

'Cause I always do
Maybe I'm too
Busy bein' yours
To fall for somebody new
Now, I've thought it through
Crawlin' back to you

I get the feeling I'm being watched and look up at the second floor and sure enough, Harry is staring right at me.

I raise my eyebrows at him and he still doesn't budge. He just keeps the same stare at me.

He starts to turn around but as he does, a very large man with a wife beater and leather jacket approaches him.

The man whispers something into his ear and Harry gets an angry look on his face. He says something back to the man and turns around fully. I see him walk up to the guys and then I notice that Niall has a girl sat on his lap, where the hell did she come from?

He tells them something but I can only see his back and the boys faces, but they seem what looks to be annoyed.

The song is about to end and I yell into Lennons ear since you can't hear anything besides the music, "We should go back up, I need more drinks." She nods at me.

We make our way up to the second floor with our arms linked and walk towards the booth where the guys are. As we get up there I see Niall shove the girl off his lap and start to walk away into the other direction.

I notice Harry is gone as well and start to look around but he's nowhere to be found.

Right before we get up to the booth and table, Zayn approaches us, "Hey I think it's best if you guys go, I can take you home or call you an Uber."

Lennon and I look at each other and give a confused look, "Wait what? Why?" I ask him.

"Erm, the clubs about to close so you guys should get out before it gets too crowded with people leaving." He tells us while scratching the back of his neck.

"Um okay, I'll just call an Uber then." I tell him. Niall said the club doesn't close until 3am and it's barely even 1am yet.

I walk up to the booth where my bag is, and pull out my phone. I get us an Uber and put my phone back in my bag. The Uber won't be here for another 20 minutes so I guess we will just have to wait with them until then.

I look up at the guys and they all have an impatient look on their faces.

"Where's Harry and Niall?" I ask them.

"I think they are getting more drinks." Louis says while not making eye contact.

Liar.

"Then why did Niall walk in the other direction?" I point out.

"I don't know maybe he went to the bathroom?" He shrugs, not meeting my eyes.

"I saw a guy come up to harry, who was that?" I ask. Why won't they just tell me?

"A guy never came up to him, he was with us. Maybe you were looking at someone else?" Liam cuts in.

"I literally made direct eye contact with him, I know it was him." Why are they acting so goddamn weird?

After I said that, Harry comes out of nowhere and walks right up to us, "Why the fuck are they still here?" He asks with anger coating his voice.

"They just called an Uber, relax." Zayn lifts his hand up to him.

I just look at him confused. How come it is such a big deal that we are here?

"They need to go, right now. Everyone else too." He mutters while giving them a look. I look back at the rest of them and they all seem to understand what look he's signaling.

What the fuck?

Louis clears his throat, "Erm, alright, Delilah I'll walk you and Lennon out."

"Uh, okay." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

Lennon and I stay standing with our arms locked and Louis makes his way out of the booth.

All of the guys stand up to say goodbye to us. Niall is still nowhere to be found.

"Thank you for coming, guys. I hope you had fun. I'll text you with more details about our show next week if you're still up to come." Zayn says next to me.

I nod at him and he goes in for another hug. I return it and he does the same to Lennon.

Zayn is probably my favorite out of them.

Louis walks us outside and right as we step out, I get a notification that the Uber is here. Right on time.

He turns back around to face us, "Alright are you good from here?"

"Yeah our Uber just got here, thank you Louis." I smile at him.

He nods at me and Lennon and starts walking away. Not the type to hug, got it.

"What the fuck just happened?" Lennon asks me.

"I have no clue. But, did you have fun atleast?" I ask her. I know she had doubts about coming in the first place, but she looked like she had fun for a little while.

"I mean yeah but it got really weird at the end. Why was that Harry guy acting all rude and shit? I wanted to give him my goddamn right hook." She tells me while laughing slightly at her last sentence.

I laugh at it too, "I don't know. He was giving me weird looks all night and muttering shit under his breath." I tell her while scanning the area for our Uber.

After searching for it, we found the Uber and get in. I give him my address and he starts driving. After about 30 minutes of driving we finally get to my apartment.

We thank the Uber driver and walk into my building and ride up in the elevator to my floor.

"You can sleep here tonight, I don't feel like driving you back considering we had a few drinks." I tell her while I pull out my keys to open the door. She nods at me with tired eyes.

When I open the door we are immediately met with Nicks, "Hi baby I missed you!" I lean down to kiss him on the head.

He goes up to Lennon and starts rubbing his head on her leg.

She leans down to pet him behind the ears as I walk into my room and start undressing myself. I get into comfortable clothes which is just a black crop top and my black sweatpants and then I put on some Nike socks to wear because it's always so goddamn cold in my apartment. I grab Lennon a t shirt and sweatpants too considering she has nothing else to wear besides what she's in right now.

I walk out to the living room to see Lennon and Nicks curled up on the couch together, I hand her the clothes I picked out for her and she gets up to go change. I yawn and grab my phone from my bag to see that it's 2am.

Lennon walks out of the bathroom and goes to my hallway cabinet to grab a blanket and sits back down on the couch.

"I'm so fucking tired and my feet hurt like a mofo." I sigh.

"Dude me too." Her voice comes out muffled as she yawns.

"Alright I'm gonna call it a night but let me know if you need anything or just wanna come crash in my room with me." I tell her.

Whenever Lennon sleeps over she always falls asleep on the couch but then joins me in my bed after a couple of hours. I never understood why she doesn't just sleep in my bed to start with but I don't ask questions.

She nods at me and starts to lay down with Nicks at the end of the couch by her feet. He's already out like a light. I'm sure she will be joining him soon.

I walk into my room and turn off my light and hop into bed. Laying down in your bed after a long day is probably the best feeling ever.

I plug my phone into my charger and put it on my nightstand and silently celebrate that the tattoo shop is closed tomorrow, well technically today, since it's a Sunday.

After a while I feel myself starting to drift off into sleep and welcome it with open arms.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alright that's the end of chapter 03!

I wonder what that guy said to harry and why all the boys got uncomfortable?

I'm so excited for the next few chapters!!

Also, whoever is reading this, ily <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967 21 4
Harry pays him to dance, Louis enjoys the sex on the side, and that's all that ties them together. Whatever else the enigmatic man does is none of Lo...
700 7 1
Hired By Management; Kim was a normal girl growing up until one day. Her life changed when management offered her a job. Kim was spotted in the crowd...
241 24 21
i'm bored and a really good writer GET THIS A WAtty Emerys life has been hard. with her father's disappearance and her mother's abuse, she's never ex...
56.4K 2.1K 25
Rose Cliffe was forced to move into a new town with her mom and step dad. What she doesn't know is that this town holds a secret from hell and she's...