Angela's OneShots

By GingerAndy

This book will gather all my Pokemon OneShots. It will include many shippings. Enjoy reading! *3* More

Palletshipping: Shut up & kiss me! (Re-upload)
Pokeshipping: Baby photos (Re-upload)
Pokeshipping: Fortunately, unfortunately (Re-upload)
Oldrivalshipping: That smirk of his
Pokeshipping: Hints, hints.
Pokeshipping: The redhead in the park
Contestshipping: The roses
Pokeshipping: Kiss the poster
Pokeshipping: Leopard print
Cavaliershipping: Hot and young
Amourshipping: Stupid little frosh
Palletshipping: Bullied
[Request] Lacewoodshipping: Sugar Daddy
Pokeshipping: Best friends
Ikarishipping: Spoiled troublesome
Pokeshipping: Down the aisle (Part I)
Pokeshipping: Down the aisle (Part II)
Contestshipping: Organic chemistry
[Request] Shiningheartsshipping: Gold Heart
Contestshipping: The way she is
[Request] Nichole x Steven: Ring finger
Pokeshipping: Provoking
[Birthday Gift] Amourshipping: Girl Princess!
Contestshipping: Paparazzi
Pokeshipping: Car racing
Pokeshipping: Foundation
For Pokeshipping Day: Love is blind
Pokeshipping: Resolutions (New Year's Special)
Pokeshipping: You belong with me
Pokeshipping: Facebook
For Contestshipping Day: Neighbors
[Birthday Gift] Pokeshipping : Marriage
Pokeshipping: Pastries
[Dedication] Pokeshipping: Azure
[Pokeshipping Week] Appreciation
Pokeshipping: The Dense Game
[Pokeshipping Week] I love you, but...
Pokeshipping: How to get a girlfriend
Pokeshipping: Heart and soul

Pokeshipping: Overdosing

1.9K 96 64
By GingerAndy

Ash is a reckless eater, so it was bound to happen: he easily got himself mild food poisoning. It was his chance to get more attention, to get Misty Williams stay with him all the time, and to proceed with... his flirting plan.

OVERDOSING

By @GingerAndy

"I'm dying..."

"I swear I'm going to die..."

"I'm dying, I'm dying... ugh..."

"Miiistyyyy..."

The sixteen years old redhead buried her face in her hands and sighed. She was trying hard to focus on the novel she was reading. She was sitting on the ground and resting against the edge of Ash's bed, while the raven haired rolled over on his bed and held his stomach in his hands.

What a spoiled brat.

"Misty, what if I die? Will you miss me?"

The redhead flushed deep red. She flipped a page and cleared her throat. She was trying hard to sound stern and angry but her voice failed her, like always, "You're not going to die. Shut up."

"But food poisoning kills people."

Misty closed her eyes and sighed. This was definitely a punishment—yes, a punishment. Being in the same room as the guy you've been crushing on for the past six years is a punishment. The redhead had to keep hearing Ash grunt for the whole day, and she was sure he didn't even feel the pain anymore.

She was even sure he was making up this whole scene so he can skip school. When his mother asked if she should call the doctor once more, he freaked out and quickly refused (Yes, he was even telling his mother that he wasn't able to go to the doctor's).

"Shut up. It won't kill you. You only had to drink more water." The doctor did not even give him any antibiotics because he didn't need them. Misty couldn't believe how Ash's mother fell for his childish tricks. His father even called from Unova to check on him, and he was going to give up on work and catch the first airplane if it wasn't for Ash who convinced him not to (since his dad was probably going to tell clearly that Ash was faking it).

So the poor man felt guilty, and he asked Ash's two young aunts and Grandma to pay him a visit. Ash was groaning and faking pain like crazy. His aunts ran in every direction to get their favorite nephew all things he wanted; Grandma cooked for her favorite grandson the whole time she was here. Misty couldn't believe Ash and his filthy games. And damn it; he was the only nephew/grandson anyway. What the hell?

What a spoiled brat.

He's made of a two days food poisoning last two weeks.

"What if I need anything? Grandma couldn't stay much longer because she left grandpa by himself, and mom heads to work. I want you to stay with me, Misty." And he told her he wanted her to stay with him. He even convinced the doctor to write her a note too, and Mrs. Ketchum was thanking her day and night and cooking for her and bringing her gifts as well for taking care of Ash while she's away.

How could Misty Williams resist?

At least she didn't have to admit to anyone that she couldn't resist... she was his best friend, right?

"Mistyyyy..." Ash shifted in his bed. The redhead jumped up and turned around when she felt his hand over her shoulder. "Now what?"

"I'm hungry, but I can't get up..."

Misty made a face. "What? What's next then? Helping you use the bathroom?"

"You'll have to do that for me, sooner or later."

"How—how could y—Ash!" Misty shouted. She wanted to scream her lungs out. How could he? "Stop being this spoiled brat!"

"I'm not being a spoiled brat; I'm sick." Ash grabbed his pillow and hugged it.

Misty took a deep breath and turned around. "Sleep then, and let me finish this book."

"Misty, at least help me get up. I swear I'm running a fever. I could get up and faint or something."

Why did Misty have to fall for the wrong guy, hum? Why Ash Ketchum, from all down-to-Earth guys and calm ones, hum? HUM? She could have fallen for Tracey, or Brock, or even Todd—or even Gary. She wouldn't mind Gary and not even his dirty games and flirting, honestly.

"Here!"

"Ash!"

Misty instantly gasped and turned around when Ash grabbed her hand and placed it on his forehead. She was shivering and she felt a hot warm rush through her.

"A-Ash, you're—you're not running a f-fever..." Misty stuttered. She barely heard what she said. Her whole attention and focus was on the current physical contact with Ash.

"Really? But I feel hot."

No you just did not, Ash Ketchum... Misty wasn't even trying to pull her hand away. It was making her feel guilty. He just said he was feeling hot; he didn't mean anything with it. Why was her mind so dirty?

"But—try here then!"

Misty gasped again when Ash grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest. "See?"

"Ash-"

"Here—I swear, it's burning hot!"

Now he was placing it on the left side of his chest—no, no, this was wrong. "Let go of my hand, Ash! You're not running a fever! You're faking this whole thing!"

The redhead pulled her hand away and turned to give Ash her back. She sat on the ground and picked her book up.

Damn it, his heart was beating so fast. Misty could clearly feel his heartbeat—it was so... so... so...

Ugh! Oh my God, I'm such a pervert! Misty shook her head slightly and tried hard to regain herself. She needed to focus on the novel. She had to finish it. It was for English class.

"I'm not faking anything. My heart's beating so fast—it's the fever. I'm so hot. I feel sooo hot."

Why did you have to exist... Misty wondered if Ash's main goal in life was to make her life hell. Maybe he was just clueless and he wasn't doing this on purpose? Nope, not that. He was sixteen; he knew exactly what he was doing.

Misty was sure he was totally aware of the fact that he was making her turned on right now.

And plus, he and Gary were inseparable. God knows what Gary can teach Ash—or what can Ash teach Gary. Misty no longer trusted him. She couldn't even trust herself around him now. 

What? She was sixteen too; she could do something foolish someday.

Whaaat? Of course girls can be foolish too! What did you think?

"Miiistyyyyy... my stomach huuuurts..."

"Watch what you eat next time then." Misty had to regain herself. What was she thinking anyway? She had to put Ash back into his right place. He was extending his limits. Using the bathroom? Seriously?

"And don't stuff your face without care in the world."

"It hurts, Mistyyyy. It huuuurts..."

Misty rolled her eyes. She decided she was going to make Ash shut up and give him a pain killer, even if she knew he didn't even need it. If only Mrs. Ketchum didn't listen to Ash's crap and brought a doctor so he can blow up this jerk's cover.

The redhead got up and reached for the tablets on Ash's nightstand. Right when she was about to pop open the small white pill, Ash grabbed her hand briskly.

"Ash!" Misty dropped instantly the medicine and she got pulled close to Ash. Her knees were on his bed now.

"It hurts right here."

Misty almost stopped breathing. Ash has put her hand right on his upper belly. What the hell he was thinking he was doing? That area was a no-no.

Too close—it's too close from—Oh.My.God.

"It hurts right there."

Misty's insides were screaming. Ash was moving her hand slowly over his upper stomach. Misty was trying hard not to move any finger. She had to keep her hand numb. She didn't want anything awkward happening.

But she had to stay calm, right? She couldn't let him suspect anything.

And plus, it was just a stomach. Why was she freaking out about touching a stomach? People touch each others' stomachs all the time.

Wow, that sounded kinky—forget about it.

"Quit it, Ash! You look fine!" Misty pulled her hand away harshly. Someone just had to put this loser back where he belongs. "And plus, it's only swollen because it's flabby!"

"Don't upset me. I'm sick." Misty hated when Ash pulled that puppy face of his. He looked friggin cute, and the messy black hair with his big brown eyes weren't making things easier for Misty.

The redhead was sure Ash was the only guy alive whose small tummy made him look even cuter. How did he even do that? Misty looks literally like a whale when she gains a pound.

Winter months? Winter coat? Those are even better—period; those are Ash's best investments. The level of Ketchum fangirling during winter is too damn high.  

"Stop being this spoiled brat! You're fine. I'm leaving."

Misty grabbed her bag from the ground and started collecting her stuff from Ash's nightstand.

"You'll leave me alone? What if I need help?"

"You don't need help."

"Yeah, I need you."

Misty was about to squeal. She wasn't sure if it was because she was shocked or because she felt like she needed to fangirl about it. She turned around when she felt a certain presence.

Ash has leaped out of the bed and was right an inch away from her. "Wh—what?"

"You know where it hurts?" Ash began again. The sly look on his face was hard to miss. Misty knew things will change starting this day between them.

Ash grabbed her hand again and placed it on his upper belly. "Here..."

The redhead didn't move. Her cheeks were red by now. She knew Ash noticed.

".... Then... here... and here..." Ash moved her hand so it stroked his whole abdomen. Then he placed it on his cheek.

Misty was freaking out—no, she was fangirling.

"... and now, it hurts... here."

Misty gasped. Ash heard it clearly. 

"Hum?" Ash was smiling. He had placed Misty's hand on his lips now. It's like he was waiting for her to react, but damn it, Misty was too shocked, and she didn't know what to do. What was she supposed to do now?

Kiss him?

"A-..."

Misty felt her heart stop for a second. Ash was moving her index finger so it stroked his upper lip.

"... it hurts a lot in here... it hurts a lot..."

How-

Why-

He-

Damn-

Did he just lick her finger?

"Ash!" Misty cried out and threw herself at the teen boy. Her lips were only kissing the corner of Ash's mouth but that's because she didn't exactly threw herself the right way, and because she's never kissed anyone before. How would she know? She was a hopeless romantic, and her crush was a dirty minded guy.

The redhead pulled away and stepped back. Her face was ridiculously red. Ash was blushing too, but only slightly.

Misty couldn't believe herself, but she said it; yes, she said it:

"Does it still hurt now?"

"Not so much." Ash grinned at Misty's very first attempt to flirt with him. Her hands were shaking like crazy. What will they become now? They ruined their friendship, or not.

Misty didn't know. The only thing she knew right now is that licking lips made Ash look very attractive:

"I think I could use another tablet..."

But that only resulted in having Ash get slapped across the face with Misty's bag. He was horrified, and Misty was smirking this time. She got this genuine idea suddenly and it was time she proved Ash she was capable of being a better flirt than he is.

"Misty! What the hell was that?"

"What? The doctor said you should be taking only one tablet per day!"

"What—what—that's... stupi—ugh! Misty!" Ash was so mad, not sure if he was mad at himself or at Misty. He's been preparing for this moment for so long, and Misty dared destroy it!

He noticed how she was giving him this dirty, flirty look. Now what? She was going to tell everyone that she rejected him in such a stupid way?

"Unless you want to overdose..."

Oh, he underestimated her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 185 19
NOTE: For those of you who don't know, I have split this book into different ships. The Oneshots with more than one ship will remain in this book but...
6.4K 153 7
Updated every day with themes based on the Pokeshipping Tumblr's Pokeshipping week theme list. With only day three being the exception, because Mist...
16.2K 367 33
A collection of one-shots of Pokeshipping (AshXMisty) and Contestshipping (MayXDrew). These stories are my own writing, though some may be based on s...
4.4K 155 6
A collection of heartfelt moments, tender exchanges, and breathtaking adventures of our Amour couple. Join them as they journey through the enchantin...