Marrying Miss. Insecure

Galing kay Sakshidevi712

❝Your past doesn't define your future. Embrace change, and let your dreams shape your destiny❞ In the bus... Higit pa

A Few Words From Your Author β™‘
Epigraph + Dedication
Β° Prologue Β°
Β° Characters Β°
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Valentine's Special Spin Off Announcement
πŸ’— Valentine's Special πŸ’—
Chapter - 56

Chapter - 10

558 34 4
Galing kay Sakshidevi712

Happy reading, honey buns!

Ekantha felt the day was indeed a happy day at the end of the day. She walked into her home and looked back to him to find he was still playing with his hands on the steering wheel and looking some other side while whistling slowly. She smiled and he turned towards her side. She quickly averted her gaze and opened door and entered in, she could feel his gaze on her. She quickly closed the door and entered the living room.

"Dear, are you back? I was so worried for you. Where is your phone?",Kanyaka asked.

"I was out with Abhimanyu amma, network coverage wasn't there that's the reason I couldn't take your call",she said.

"Oh, that's nice! You both are spending some time together",she said and smiled.

"Amma, can you cook gulab jamun for him? He said he loves it",she asked and her mother raised her eyebrows.

"Of course why not? After Vennela you asked me to cook something for someone, when are you meeting him again?",her mother asked.

"Tomorrow morning amma",she said.

"Tell him to come home for dinner tomorrow, I'll make his favorite",she said and Ekantha hugged her.

"You're the best amma, Anika didn't stay back today?",she asked.

"She has some thing to study and Dikshit wanted to chill. Your father said he is going on a trip to Mumbai and will return on Monday morning",she replied.

"Oh so basically it's you and me that's all?",she asked and her mother nodded.

" Let's have dinner together then amma",she said and both of them had dinner together.

"Amma, today can I sleep in your room?",Ekantha asked slowly.

"You don't need my permission kanna, just come already",she said.

Ekantha was a single child and many times seeing her aged people with their siblings made her feel lonely and ever since she got her own room, it was more lonely. Practically her world was only limited to the four walls. She wasn't comfortable with people's presence but loved spending time with herself.

In the process of spending time with herself she became her best friend and worst enemy. Her overthinking started from her teens and unfortunately she wasn't able to open up to anyone. There were days when she cried her heart out, only the pillows know the stories when she wasn't able to sleep for nights.

The major thing which affected her was body shaming by relatives. She hated when there were any family functions and she hated them most when her parents kept mum at the relative's judgements. It pushed her more and more into shell, she felt the walls in her room actually did built walls between her and her parents. She hates their touch, and words and everything that reminds them about the old things. There were many things which she even hid from her mother as well.

After long time, today she was going to sleep along with her mother today and it brought mixed feelings for her. That night, she could sleep peacefully after really long time with no regrets and no over thinking.

The next morning peeped in earlier than expected.

"Ekantha, Ekantha dear wake up! Your phone has been ringing since long and Abhimamyu is here",she said and Ekantha opened her eyes in a jerk.

"What? Ayyo! How did I sleep like this?",she smacked herself and ran to her room to get ready. After around half an hour she came out dressed in a simple long frock.

She entered the hall and saw him checking his phone.

"Good morning Abhi garu, really sorry I didn't realize I have slept so late",she said in a sad face.

"Ayyo it's fine Ekantha, you were tired yesterday and this is totally understandable",he said with a gentle smile.

"Actually, amma will be home alone today. She told me she would go to temple nearby. Can we drop her on the way? Or else, you tell me the location I'll drop her on my scooty and come there",she said.

"It's totally fine why waste fuel when we can go together. Moreover it's no trouble dropping aunty",he said.

The three of them travelled till the temple and dropped Kanyaka there.

"Amma, take care and call me if you need anything. Don't worry I will be fine and we  will be back soon in the evening. If you want anything call me Or Anika don't stress yourself okay?",she blabbered and her mother laughed out.

"Done? You're telling me as if I am a toddler. I will be fine Ekantha, have a great day and enjoy. Bye dear, enjoy your day",Kanyaka said to both of them.

"You're over protective when it comes to your parents right?",he asked.

"Yea, they mean the world to me",she said.

"Do you have any place suggestions for us to go?",he asked.

"Uhm! I never go out much so, I don't know about things much",she said awkwardly.

"No problem! You're joining tomorrow right?",he asked.

"Yeah!",she replied.

"Nervous?",he asked.

"Kind of yes! My first job",she said.

"We can still wait for an year or two even if you say yes, you can live your bachelor life, all by yourself for a few years. I am sure you would be having something on your checklist to do something like that?",he said.

"I always felt bad that I couldn't earn and be independent. That was my only thing, I didn't think what to do after that, but now when you say it makes sense to me actually. I'll think about it",she said and he chuckled.

They stopped near a restaurant and had their breakfast. From there they went to Vennela's home, he surprised Ekantha by taking her there.

"How did you know about Vennela?",Ekantha asked when they were on the staircase, climbing up to Vennela's home.

"Well, aunty helped me with it", he said and winked.

" Come, come please come in",Vennela invited them in.

"When he called me, I was a bit taken aback but trust me he is such a nice guy. He was so polite, he asked me three times if it was really okay to come home. You're so lucky to find him Ekantha",Vennela said and Ekantha smiled.

"I am indeed",she said and smiled looking at him.

"Ma, we'll just go to terrace yea?",Vennela asked her mother and she nodded.

"Come let's go! Mamma makes super tasty lunch. Till then we will just chill in terrace",Vennela said and all three of them went to terrace staircase and settled down there.

" Soo.. Abhimanyu, how should I should I address you as Abhi or?",Vennela asked.

"Abhi is best",he replied.

" Abhi.. So do you love this best friend of mine?",she asked.

"Yes, I do",he said and Ekantha was shocked to hear that answer. She did not expect him to actually admit it in front of her best friend.

"Well! That's really nicee! Don't think I am interviewing you, I am literally not a HR material but just little possesive over my bestie. Incase she says yes, don't let her cry. A tear drop from her eye and I will not regret to break your bones", she said and all three of them laughed. It was a hearty conversation.

"Are you single Vennela?",he asked.

"Mister, not actually good to ask a question like that in front of the person who you just admitted you love her but well the answer is yes, I am very much single and happy being the same. Don't want to settle down and start a family yet",she said.

"No, no I didn't mean it like that just asking",he said and Ekantha glared at him.

"No Ekantha I really didn't mean it that way. Trust me",he looked like a lost puppy.

"I did not expect this from you Abhi garu",she said.

" Hey hey!",he was about to speak something and both of them laughed.

"Your expression was worth it, trust me",Vennela said and Ekantha nodded.

"I was really scared. Guys! You scared the sh*t out of me",he said and chuckled.

They further went to have lunch, Ekantha was seated beside Abhi and Vennela and her mother on the other side.

"Aunty, the curry is just amazing! After my mother's hand made curry. This is going to be my second favorite. Don't mind me if I just sneak out some random day into your home",he said and all of them laughed.

"Ekantha, tomorrow evening come home again! I have surprise for you all",Vennela's mother said and all of them looked at each other in surprise.

" What's that ma?",Vennela asked.

"It's a surprise for you all. Especially for you two",she said.

" That means I am not welcome aunty?",he asked with a cute puppy face.

"Oh no dear, we'll have fun while they have their surprise. Deal?",she asked and they winked at each other.

Hello dear readers,

I am back with an update.

How is the update?

Did you all like it?

How do you think is the bond between them progressing?

Guess what's the surprise aunty planned for them?

I hope you all enjoyed reading it.

Please do vote and comment your views it helps me write better and fast.

I am planning to end this book within like 10-15 chapters more. What do you all say?

Thank you for reading. Have a great day/night ahead.

Take care and stay safe.

Hasta la vista till next update.

- Sakshi Devi

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

136K 3.2K 13
It all started when she first saw him on her way to college as a teenager. Although she didn't know about his past, she fell for him deeply. He also...
320K 11.2K 50
when someone from past shows up again in akansha picture perfect life , her pain and misery also return and she realises she could never get happines...
2M 87.4K 92
β€’UNDER EDITINGβ€’ Abhimanyu Chowdhary-A mysterious 28 years old man. CEO of Chowdary group of companies. He has looks that every girl craves and go cra...
65.9K 6.4K 34
Book - 2 Lord Shiva says, Purest form of love can't be expressed with words. It is the embodiment of the devotion within a lover's heart. Abhimanyu A...