✔︎ PERFECT WORLD ━━━━━ p. jac...

By ronaldiary

──── PERFECT WORLD ❝ two lovers walking by, just like us when we met.❞ ﹙ percy jackson x fem!oc ﹚ ﹙ the battl... More

Perfect World ✴ Web of lies following me
✴ VOL I ━━━ Time flies by
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
✴ VOL II ━━━ Your lips on my lips
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

007.

1.4K 70 10
By ronaldiary

✦ ༉‧₊˚⋆˚( ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ )˚⁺✧₊˚.*♡

🍦— 007. new powers?!

DID VIVI MANAGE TO anger Percy? Hell yeah she did! Well him, her cabin, Annabeth, her grandmother, but h well. And why were they a bit angry. Well, she may or may not manage to blend within the Demeter cabin and exit the building with them, ready to help in fight. She was not letting Percy and Annabeth battle without her. But when the boy saw her, he went ballistic. 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!" Percy said when his eyes landed on her figure among Demeter kids.

"Hi." she said simply.

"Vivi, you should be resting and not fighting!"

"I can fight," Vivi said, showing the boy her shoulder was alright, but the sharp pain that traveled though her body and her expression gave her away, "I'm alright."

"You're clearly fucking not." Percy said, "Go back and rest."

"And let you battle alone," Vivi crossed her arms, "Hell no."

"Vivi."

"Percy."

The two held intense staring contest. Annabeth looked between her two best friends, not knowing the outcome of this situation. The tension was high between them and everyone could feel it.

Percy blinked first, feeling his eyes getting dry.

Vivi smiled, "And that's on having doe eyes."

"Fine," Percy hissed slightly, not liking where this was going, "Did you take nectar and ambrosia."

"Duh," Vivi said.

Percy sighed, "Knowing you, you'll argue till you win."

"You're right on that one."

"But, you stay by my side, am I clear? You're not going away from me."

Vivi grinned, "Crystal."

They heard the army before they saw it.

The noise was like a cannon barrage combined with a football stadium crowd ─ like every Patriots fan in New England was charging them with bazookas. At the north end of the reservoir, the enemy vanguard broke through the woods ─ a warrior in golden armor leading a battalion of Laistrygonian giants with huge bronze axes. Hundreds of other monsters poured out behind them.

"Positions!" Annabeth yelled.

Her cabinmates scrambled. The idea was to make the enemy army break around the reservoir. To get to them, they'd have to follow the trails, which meant they'd be marching in narrow columns on either side of the water.

At first, the plan seemed to work. The enemy divided and streamed toward them along the shore. When they were halfway across, demigod defenses kicked in. The jogging trail erupted in Greek fire, incinerating many of the monsters instantly. Others flailed around, engulfed in green flames. Athena campers threw grappling hooks around the largest giants and pulled them to the ground.

In the woods on the right, the Hunters sent a volley of silver arrows into the enemy line, destroying twenty or thirty dracaenae, but more marched behind them. A bolt of lightning crackled out of the sky and fried a Laistrygonian giant to ashes, and Vivi knew Thalia must be doing her daughter of Zeus thing.

Grover raised his pipes and played a quick tune. A roar went up from the woods on both sides as every tree, rock, and bush seemed to sprout a spirit. Dryads and satyrs raised their clubs and charged. The trees wrapped around the monsters, strangling them. Grass grew around the feet of the enemy archers. Stones flew up and hit dracaenae in the faces.

The enemy slogged forward. Giants smashed through the trees, and naiads faded as their life sources were destroyed. Hellhounds lunged at the timber wolves, knocking them aside. Enemy archers returned fire, and a Hunter fell from a high branch.

"Percy! V!"

Annabeth pointed at the reservoir.

The Titan in the gold armor wasn't waiting for his forces to advance around the sides. He was charging toward them, walking straight over the top of the lake. A Greek firebomb exploded right on top of him, but he raised his palm and sucked the flames out of the air.

"Hyperion," Annabeth said in awe. "The lord of light. Titan of the east."

"Bad?" Percy guessed.

"Next to Atlas, he's the greatest Titan warrior. In the old days, four Titans controlled the four corners of the world. Hyperion was the east ─ the most powerful. He was the father of Helios, the first sun god."

"I'll keep him busy," Percy promised.

"Percy, even you can't ─ "

"Just keep our forces together."

Percy advanced toward Hyperion, running over the top of the water.

Even with her bad arm, Vivi was slashing at monsters left and right. The streets could only be described as pure chaos; monsters running around, streets on fire and demigods yelling and stabbing the monsters

Currently, Vivi was battling a dracaena that really didn't want to give up. The girl slashed her dagger at the monster, sliding onto the ground and right under the dracaena's arm, slicing her at the ribs. The monster immediately dissolved at the touch of Celestial Bronze. Another dracaena came out of no where and tried to grab Vivi by her hair. Big mistake of monster's part. The girl spun around, her supernatural reflexes in her favor as she caught dracaena's arm, twisting it and with her other arm stabbing the monster directly in her heart.

More monsters swarmed at her, but Vivi was ready. Adrenalin was running high in her body and she felt unstoppable. The pain from her shoulder was long gone and forgotten. All that was on her mind was ─ kill the monsters and don't let them near Olympus.

Vivi was rapid with her attacks, stabbing and slashing at anything that came her way. She was always quicker when she fought, a gift she was grateful she got and one some of her siblings were a bit jealous of. The girl ran though a sea of monsters, using her speed in her advantage and stabbing monsters, leaving the others confused how she got from one point to another.

The girl ran around once more. Gold dust of the fallen monsters found in her hair. She heard a loud roar and ran to the source. She saw Annabeth and her two siblings fighting against a Hyperborean giant.

Vivi grinned. She didn't know what she was doing, but her mind told her just do it! Running at the rapid speed, the girl throw her dagger and managed to stab one of the giants eyes. The giant let out a loud roar, before the giant took the dagger out of his eye, blue blood now running down from the hole she made. And then, Percy Jackson leaped off Blackjack's back and landed on the giant's head. When the giant looked up, Percy slid off his face, shield-bashing his nose on the way down.

The giant staggered backward, blue blood trickling from his nostrils. The boy hit the pavement running. The Hyperborean breathed a cloud of white mist, and the temperature dropped. The spot where Percy'd landed was now coated with ice, and Percy was covered in frost like a sugar donut. 

"Awesome!" one of Annabeth's siblings said.

Vivi laughed, "Cold there, Aquaboy?"

Percy wiped the frost away, "Without you, always." he winked.

Daughter of Hermes laughed, "Good to know. Now you can't live without me."

"Not that I was planning to."

"We are at the fucking war!" Annabeth shouted, "Either kiss or go and kill some monsters!"

Percy looked at her with a mischievous grin, "So. . ."

"Fat chance," Vivi said, "But if we win this. . . maybe."

The boy laughed, "Let's win the war!"

Vivi found another street where a fight was happening. The street was filled with monsters but only one demigod fighting all of them. and the girl knew the demigod there.

Isa.

What she saw next, plainly amazed her. There aren't any words you could describe the event that happened. Vivi watched as a loud war cry escaped Isa's lips and, suddenly, a rainbow appeared in front of her, shielding the girl from the monsters that tried to get to her. The monsters didn't see the rainbow as any kind of a threat and ran at it, but, before they could even step close towards it, they dissolved, turning into a gold dust right in front of. 

But still, even with the sudden power that possessed Isa, there were too many monsters to battle alone. Vivi blinked, before she bolted towards the younger girl, not a care in the world as she slid onto the ground, slashing monsters, causing them to disintegrate.

"Vivi!" grinned Isa as she slashed dueled with a dracaenae with a sword she found on a street.

"Isa!" said Vivi, stabbing an empousa that was advancing at her, "What was that shit you just did?"

"No idea," Isa said, "Just had an instinct to do it. I don't even know how I did it."

"Well, it was fucking amazing!" Vivi shouted, "Your godly parent is sending a signal."

"Think so?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Who do you think it is?" Isa asked, finally stabbing dracaena in the gut.

"I have an idea," Vivi said and slashed at empousa, making it dissolve. She turned to Isa with a grin, "But I'm not going to tell you."

"That's not fair!"

Vivi let out a laugh as the two of them stood back to back, slowly clearing the street full of monsters. They made an awesome team, with Vivi's superspeed confusing monsters letting her easily kill them and Isa's sudden rainbow barrier, they were unstoppable. The two of them managed to clear the whole street, leaving it in just gold dust.

"Holy shit! That was fucking awesome!" Vivi yelled in triumphant.

"Aren't powers are so cool!" yelled Isa, a huge grin on her face. Vivi could see the excitement in her eyes that she was finally noticed by her godly parent. Looking at the younger girl, she noticed small specks of color in her eyes.

"Your eyes!"

Isa looked confused and stopped her victory dance, "My eyes?"

"They're changing color!" Vivi squealed, pointing at Isa's eyes.

"They are?"

"Oh my gods, yes!" Vivi said, "They're blue with a bit of light pink in them!"

"What!?"

Vivi nodded.

"Wow," Isa let out a breath, "Took you long enough, mom. . ." she muttered.

"Hey," Vivi put a hand on the younger girl's shoulder, "It's alright. You were good even before she took notice and you will be even after. Now you know who to curse at least."

Isa laughed, "True," she said, "Let's head back, maybe they need more help."

Vivi nodded, "Come on."

The two girl begun to walk back to Empire State Building.

"Hey, did you hear Katie and Travis are dating now?"

"What?!" Vivi screeched, "Since when?"

"Since-maybe half and hour ago?" Isa said and Vivi blinked.

She was not expecting that.

When Vivi and Isa appeared in front of the building, they quickly joined a ring of demigods, Hunters, and nature spirits who were guarding the doors. 

Behind the enemy troops, a few blocks to the east, a bright light began to shine. Vivi thought it was the sunrise. Then she realized Kronos was riding toward them on a golden chariot. A dozen Laistrygonian giants bore torches before him. Two Hyperboreans carried his black-and-purple banners. The Titan lord looked fresh and rested, his powers at full strength. He was taking his time advancing, letting them wear themselves down.

Vivi appeared next to Percy. "We have to fall back to the doorway."

"Holy Hades, when did you get here?" Percy asked.

"Like a few minutes ago," she shrugged. "Oh, my! You should have seen Isa. She was amazing!"

"How about we stick with your idea of keeping the doorway safe," Annabeth appeared on Percy's other side.

Percy was about to order a retreat when they heard the hunting horn. It cut through the noise of the battle like a fire alarm. A chorus of horns answered from all around them, echoing off the buildings of Manhattan.

Percy glanced at Thalia, but she just frowned.

"Not the Hunters," she said. "We're all here."

"Then who?"

The horns got louder. Vivi couldn't tell where they were coming from because of the echo, but it sounded like an entire army was approaching. She was afraid it might be more enemies, but Kronos's forces looked as confused as they were. Giants lowered their clubs. Dracaenae hissed. Even Kronos's honor guard looked uneasy.

Then, to their left, a hundred monsters cried out at once. Kronos's entire northern flank surged forward. Vivi thought they were doomed, but they didn't attack. They ran straight past them and crashed into their southern allies. A new blast of horns shattered the night. The air shimmered. In a blur of movement, an entire cavalry appeared as if dropping out of light speed.

"Yeah, baby!" a voice wailed. "PARTY!"

A shower of arrows arced over our heads and slammed into the enemy, vaporizing hundreds of demons. But these weren't regular arrows. They made whizzy sounds as they flew, like WHEEEEEE! Some had pinwheels attached to them. Others had boxing gloves rather than points.

"Centaurs!" Annabeth yelled.

The Party Pony army exploded into our midst in a riot of colors: tie-dyed shirts, rainbow Afro wigs, oversize sunglasses, and war-painted faces. Some had slogans scrawled across their flanks like HORSEZPWN or KRONOS SUX. Hundreds of them filled the entire block. Vivi's brain couldn't process everything she saw

"Percy!" Chiron shouted across the sea of wild centaurs. He was dressed in armor from the waist up, his bow in his hand, and he was grinning in satisfaction. "Sorry we're late!"

"DUDE!" Another centaur yelled. "Talk later. WASTE MONSTERS NOW!"

He locked and loaded a double-barrel paint gun and blasted an enemy hellhound bright pink. The paint must've been mixed with Celestial bronze dust or something, because as soon as it splattered the hellhound, the monster yelped and dissolved into a pink-and-black puddle. 

"PARTY PONIES!" a centaur yelled. "SOUTH FLORIDA!"

Somewhere across the battlefield, a twangy voice yelled back, "HEART OF TEXAS CHAPTER!

"HAWAII OWNS YOUR FACES!" a third one shouted.

The entire Titan army turned and fled, pushed back by a flood of paintballs, arrows, swords, and NERF baseball bats. The centaurs trampled everything in their path.

"Stop running, you fools!" Kronos yelled. "Stand and ACKK!"

That last part was because a panicked Hyperborean giant stumbled backward and sat on top of him. The lord of time disappeared under a giant blue butt. Demigods pushed them for several blocks until Chiron yelled, "HOLD! On your promise, HOLD!"

It wasn't easy, but eventually the order got relayed up and down the ranks of centaurs, and they started to pull back, letting the enemy flee.

"Chiron's smart," Annabeth said, wiping the sweat off her face. "If we pursue, we'll get too spread out. We need to regroup."

"But the enemy ─ "

"They're not defeated," Vivi agreed, turning her dagger upwards and letting it turn into her bracelet. "But the dawn is coming. At least we've bought some time."

Percy sighed and nodded, throwing his arm around her shoulders, careful to avoid the injured one, "Now you can tell me about what Isa did." he said as they watched as the last of the telkhines scuttled toward the East River and they headed back toward the Empire State Building. 

As they walked back, Percy's eyes rested on a beat-up blue car. The hood was badly dented, like somebody had tried to hammer out some huge craters. His skin tingled. Why did that car look so familiar? Then, he realized it was a Prius. Paul's Prius. He bolted down the street.

"Percy!" Vivi called. "Where are you going?"

Paul was passed out in the driver's seat. His mom was snoring beside him. Percy's mind felt like mush. How had he not seen them before? They'd been sitting here in traffic for over a day, the battle raging around them, and he hadn't even noticed.

"They. . . they must've seen those blue lights in the sky." Percy rattled the doors but they were locked. "I need to get them out."

"Percy," Vivi said gently.

"I can't leave them here!" the boy pounded on the windshield. "I have to move them. I have to ─ "

"Hey, hey, Percy, just. . . just hold on." Vivi waved to Chiron, who was talking to some centaurs down the block. "We can push the car to a side street, all right? They're going to be fine." 

Percy's hands trembled. After all he'd been through over the last few days, he felt so stupid and weak, but the sight of his parents made him want to break down. Vivi took a hold of his trembling hands.

Chiron galloped over. "What's. . . Oh dear. I see."

"They were coming to find me," Percy said. "My mom must've sensed something was wrong." 

 "Most likely," Chiron said. "But, Percy, they will be fine. The best thing we can do for them is stay focused on our job."

Then, Percy noticed something in the backseat of the Prius, and his heart skipped a beat. Seat-belted behind his mother was a black-and-white Greek jar about three feet tall. Its lid was wrapped in a leather harness.

"No way," the bot muttered. 

Vivi, pressed her free hand to the window. "That's impossible! I thought you said you left that at the Plaza."

"Locked in a vault," Percy agreed.

Chiron saw the jar and his eyes widened. "That isn't ─ "

"Pandora's jar."

Percy told him about my meeting with Prometheus.

"Then the jar is yours," Chiron said grimly. "It will follow you and tempt you to open it, no matter where you leave it. It will appear when you are weakest."

Like now. Looking at his helpless parents. Percy imagined Prometheus smiling, so anxious to help out the poor mortals. Give up Hope, and I will know that you are surrendering. I promise Kronos will be lenient.

Anger surged through Percy. He drew Riptide and cut through the driver's side window like it was made of plastic wrap.

"We'll put the car in neutral," Percy said. "Push them out of the way. And take that stupid jar to Olympus."

Chiron nodded. "A good plan. But, Percy . . ." 

Whatever he was going to say, he faltered. A mechanical drumbeat grew loud in the distance ─ the chop-chop-chop of a helicopter. On a normal Monday morning in New York, this would've been no big deal, but after two days of silence, a mortal helicopter was the oddest thing he'd ever heard.

A few blocks east, the monster army shouted and jeered as the helicopter came into view. It was a civilian model painted dark red, with a bright green "DE" logo on the side. The words under the logo were too small to read, but Percy knew what they said: DARE ENTERPRISES. His throat closed up.

Percy looked at Vivi and could tell she recognized the logo too. Her face was blank.

"What is she doing here?" Vivi demanded. "How in Hades did she get through the barrier?" 

"Who?" Chiron looked confused. "What mortal would be insane enough ─ "

Suddenly the helicopter pitched forward.

"The Morpheus enchantment!" Chiron said. "The foolish mortal pilot is asleep."

Percy watched in horror as the helicopter careened sideways, falling toward a row of office buildings. Even if it didn't crash, the gods of the air would probably swat it out of the sky for coming near the Empire State Building. The boy was too paralyzed to move, but Vivi whistled and Poki the pegasus swooped out of nowhere. 

"Come on, Percy," Vivi growled. "We have to save your friend." 

niki speaks!

for the first time in months
i went out with my best friend
and a friend i haven't seen for like, three years, so yeah....
it was good though,
i had great time and now going to
recharge my social battery
for the next few days till a bday i have

anyway,
have a nice day/night!
bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1K 46
EDITING. 𝘈 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦...
266K 12.8K 43
when will her 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 ? (really... she's getting impatient !) (percy jackson x fem! oc) (som-ttc) (book one in the 'royalty' series) ...
6.8K 237 31
❝ i had a feeling so peculiar, that this pain would be for evermore ❞ * 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 cassiopeia bradbury discovers she must do anything to surviv...
16.2K 749 16
- "the elegance flowing in this noble heart." p.jackson x male!oc a.chase x fem!oc boo...