Bad Habits | Jikook | [✓]

By jexns_princess_

"An angel like you doesn't belong here." ---- Society always has its status quo. The rich are elite and th... More

1 - Pilot
2 - Exotic
3 - Meeting
4 - Dance For Me
5 - Bidding
6 - Change
7 - Beginnings
8 - Introductions
9 - New
10 - Filters
11 - Fireworks
12 - Difference
13 - Decline
~15~ Stress Reliever
~16~ Angel
17 - Pleasant Surprise
18 - Degrading
19 - Search
20 - Talk
~21~ Madly
~22~ Deeply
23 - Vulnerable
24 - Violation
25 - Flights
~26~ Ownership
~27~ Passion
28 - Bad Habits
29 - Best Friends
30 - Cosy
31 - Slow Motion
~32~ Taste
~33~ Power
34 - Photograph
35 - Mission
36 - Choose
37 - Parental Guidance
38 - Press Conference
39 - Deal
~40~ Caress
~41~ Gentle
42 - Dreams
Epilogue

14 - Business

2.4K 206 29
By jexns_princess_

The networking took place a week later. It had to be a Saturday night because that was more convenient.

The party happened to be an entrepreneur's daughter's birthday party, but it was turned into a business party for networking.

Jungkook had gotten ready. He asked one of his father's housekeepers to dress him up, do his makeup, etc. He looked beautiful with his makeup done.

He had dark brown eyeshadow, but his makeup was very minimalistic. He wore watermelon lipbalm, his lips looking a shiny pink.

He wore a long, black coat over his black turtleneck and suit bottoms. Overall, he looked sexy. He would probably be one of the youngest CEOs attending since most of them would be older.

Maybe, Namjoon would be there, and he could speak to him more.

Jungkook checked his styled hair once more before he heard someone entering his penthouse. Could only be one person who had fingerprint access to his penthouse.

"Tae?" Jungkook yelled from upstairs as he checked himself once more. He wanted to look his best. Although he hated the thought of a party, he would see Jimin tonight. He wanted to look his best.

"You're not ready yet? It's almost eight. We still have to pick Jimin up from his apartment," Taehyung spoke up as he entered Jungkook's bedroom.

The brunette was wearing a red suit, with a black dress shirt and no tie.

Jungkook stepped away from his mirror to talk to his best friend.

"I am ready. I was just...making sure I look good," Jungkook blushed as he gathered his stuff.

Taehyung would be driving them tonight since he always drove Jungkook to parties. They couldn't use the Lamborghini since there were only two seats so Taehyung had the Mercedes ready.

"You never really care about your appearance. I'd say it's a pleasant change but I'd like to know what brought about said change," Taehyung said as he followed Jungkook out of the bedroom.

"It's... It's nothing," Jungkook shook his head as he fixed his coat once he reached his living room. For the life of him, he couldn't stop fixing his outfit.

"It doesn't have anything to do with our darling Jimin?" Taehyung teased as he watched his best friend with wary eyes.

Over this week, Jungkook couldn't hide how he was falling more and more in love with Jimin. It was beautiful to feel such an emotion, and Taehyung enjoyed watching them fall for each other, but he also felt frustrated with them because neither of them spoke about it. They just continued to be whatever they were, but they didn't make it official. They didn't even confess. Taehyung was like that fanboy on the sidelines, waiting for them to make it official.

A part of Taehyung was actually worried, scared even, that Jungkook wouldn't make it official just because of his father's opinion. Jungkook was always a sucker for good praise from his father, and he barely ever got any. If Jungkook held back from being happy with Jimin because of his father's acceptance, Taehyung would be so angry.

"I..." Jungkook couldn't respond. "It does... I really like him, Tae. Might be falling in love. I don't know what it is about him... But I think I'm falling hard," Jungkook explained as he fixed the neck of his turtleneck sweater.

Once he was sure he looked good, Jungkook looked at Taehyung, awaiting a response.

"He is quite loveable. Just take it easy. Don't scare him off. And, don't worry about other's opinions," Taehyung spoke as he walked towards the elevator door of the penthouse. "You coming?" Taehyung called, to which Jungkook mindlessly followed.

The ravenette thought about that as he climbed into the backseat of the Mercedes, while Taehyung took to the driver's seat and they took off to go get Jimin.

Once they parked outside the younger's home, and Taehyung shot Jimin a quick text, the younger was out of his apartment building.

The younger had his raven locks brushed and styled to give him a center path, while he wore a black suit, complete with a red dress shirt. The theme of the party happened to be red and black, and while Jungkook opted for all black, Jimin and Taehyung wore red and black.

The younger's red dress shirt was tucked inside his black suit bottoms, his black blazer fitting him well in all the right places. This suit really accentuated his curves.

Jimin took his place beside Jungkook in the car, in the backseat, as Taehyung started their journey to the venue.

"Sorry we were late, Chim. Somebody took forever," Taehyung hinted at Jungkook as he looked at the two in the backseat from the rear view mirror.

Jimin just let out a cute giggle as he shifted his position closer to Jungkook, their bodies touching as they sat during the car ride.

"That's fine, Tae Tae. Uhm... How long will we stay there?" Jimin politely asked Taehyung as they drove through the city in the night.

"Not long, hopefully. I want to sleep," Taehyung spoke up, causing Jimin to smile happily.

The ride to the party venue was rather tedious. Jimin ended up feeling even more tired at the end of the car ride.

Jungkook had an arm around Jimin's waist as they sat through the drive, but they barely spoke.

If Jungkook was honest, he'd admit that he felt really stressed. Parties were never his scene. He rather sit at home or be in his office. But no, not parties. So naturally, he stopped conversing because he was anxious.

Jimin didn't feel bad because of Jungkook's silence. He simply knew that Jungkook was anxious. However, he did wonder why Jungkook was always anxious all the time.

Truthfully, the older just didn't like publicity because he felt like he had to fake it all the way. Even tonight, he'd have to keep his hands off Jimin just because of the press.

Once they reached the party, Jungkook felt his anxiety have him in shackles as he could barely keep up with conversations most of the time. He tried, but his mind wasn't focused.

Jimin and Taehyung had done some mingling, with Taehyung being a helping hand for Jimin and guiding him throughout the party, introducing him to everyone. All Jungkook could handle doing was standing at the bar area of the room and chugging down his alcohol as the liquid burned his throat. He waited, having random entrepreneurs and big idols walking up to him to converse. He watched, his eyes following everyone's movements.

But, for the life of him, he couldn't calm his beating heart as he practically chewed his bottom lip. It felt like eyes were constantly watching him, staring at his every breath. He hated it. The feeling crawled over his skin like tiny needles pricking him every so often. He felt insecure.

Jimin had been watching Jungkook from the sidelines for more than an hour. He didn't understand why the older was avoiding him. To some extent, it felt like Jungkook didn't want to be too touchy in public so he just avoided Jimin altogether. And while that was true, Jungkook couldn't snap out of his mindset as he downed more alcohol to keep himself from bouncing off the stool because of his shaking leg. His anxiety got the best of him.

Jimin watched as the birthday girl, eldest daughter of Mrs. Kim Shiyeon who was an entrepreneur, walked up to Jungkook who was sitting at the bar area, trying to drown his anxiety.

Once the young girl approached Jungkook, Jimin noticed how his anxiety telltales worsened. The CEO practically bounced his leg on the ground so fast, his entire body jerked. He nibbled on his lower lip, his eyes darting from here to there as he watched the beautiful girl sit down next to him.

Jimin couldn't take it anymore. Jungkook was practically dripping in anxiety and stress.

The birthday girl, Minsoo, sat next to Jungkook while he avoided eye contact.

"Are you okay?" she voiced out as she noticed Jungkook's leg bouncing nervously. The entrepreneur just nodded, not knowing what to say or if he should say anything, for that matter. He nervously looked around. Where were Taehyung and Jimin? How could they leave him alone when they know he can't handle strangers?

Jungkook felt pure relief wash over him when Jimin finally stepped up to them, a bright smile on his face as he looked at Minsoo.

"Good evening, Miss. Kim. Your party is lovely," Jimin complimented her as he smiled. The birthday girl smiled, her eyes raking up and down Jimin's attire, clearly satisfied with how he looks. He looked really hot.

She held her hand out.

"Thank you. I'm Minsoo. What's your name?" she asked Jimin as Jungkook just listened in to their conversation, pretending to not care when he secretly felt stressed.

"I am Jimin. I hate to interrupt your time with my boss but he has an emergency that we need him to attend to. You don't mind, right?" Jimin asked her politely. If there was one quality Jimin loved having, it was his people pleasing. He had a very charming ability of observing people and being what they liked. That way, he could win just about anybody over.

"Not at all. I'll just...disperse," she smiled as she got up from her seat beside Jungkook and gave one last look to Jimin before leaving.

Then, once she was gone, Jungkook turned his head towards Jimin after he downed another shot of whiskey. The entrepreneur appeared flushed, as if he was tipsy. And, he was. But, not enough to get rid of his anxiety.

"Where were you?" Jungkook glared at the younger as he left his empty glass on the counter.

"Tae and I were completing your purpose here. Why are you stuck at this bar? You should be networking for your company," Jimin glared back just as scarily as he folded his arms over his chest.

"I don't care about the company," Jungkook admitted due to the influence of alcohol. Jimin just rolled his eyes.

"We need to go home," Jimin spoke up. They've been here for about two hours now and he was tired of this party. It was like a middle-aged woman's party rather than a young girl's one.

"I don't want to... I want another whiskey," Jungkook stated firmly. Jimin was annoyed with him.

"Come on. I'm hailing a cab. We're leaving. Tae will continue the networking on your behalf," Jimin stated before he grabbed Jungkook's arm and made him stand up, before he released him and walked towards the exit.

Jimin found Jungkook to be quite confusing. The man when tipsy was completely different. His eyes were more dark, but not in a scary way. His speech had no filter. He just spoke what he desired. Overall, he seemed more comfortable, but still anxious. It didn't make any sense.

Jimin helped Jungkook reach the street where they hailed a cab. Jimin couldn't drive, and he couldn't let Jungkook drive either, so he called for a cab.

After a long ride of neither of them talking, they reached Jungkook's penthouse. It was around ten in the night, and Jimin helped Jungkook into the elevator. The plan was for him to help Jungkook get to bed before he left.

The pair entered the elevator in silence. Once the doors closed and the elevator cabin started to move, Jungkook ended up pinning Jimin to the nearest surface, his hands gripping each individual wrist and pinning them beside Jimin's head.

Although the move was startling, Jimin showed no hint of fear as he looked up into Jungkook's eyes confidently.

"Where were you? Why did you leave me alone?" Jungkook asked through his clenched jaw. It was a bit ludicrous how his breath had the scent of alcohol but also spearmint. Was there any flaw to this man? Jimin just cocked his head to the side, appearing amused.

"I'm here with you right now. What's the matter, Mr. Jeon?" Jimin asked as if he wanted a further explanation. And the truth was, he did want a further explanation.

"You know I don't do well in crowds. And you left me to be with Taehyung. I'm furious, Angel," Jungkook spoke out, his grip firm but harmless.

"But I left Tae to take you home, so why are you furious, Mr. Jeon? I could have left you alone by now if I wanted to. After all, we had to keep our relationship under wraps in public. Weren't you the one who told me that?" Jimin teased as he subtly licked his lips. The elevator stopped at the top of the building, finally reaching Jungkook's penthouse.

Jungkook took steady breaths as he calmed his anxiety, before releasing Jimin's wrists and exiting the elevator onto his floor. He used his fingerprint to open his penthouse automatic door, before changing some settings to add Jimin's identification too.

Then, the pair entered Jungkook's penthouse.

"I guess so," Jungkook simply answered as he walked passed his living room, entering his pantry to get out a bottle of bourbon.

"You're drinking more?" Jimin asked as he watched Jungkook search for a glass.

"Yep," Jungkook answered flatly. Once he found a glass, he removed his long coat and dropped it down on the couch, leaving the bottle of bourbon and his glass on the coffee table. He wore just his turtleneck and suit bottoms as he sat on his couch in his living room.

"Are you an alcoholic?" Jimin asked, being straightforward as usual.

"What? No!" Jungkook panicked, thinking Jimin would get the wrong impression. He wasn't an alcoholic per se.

Jimin approached the older man who looked undeniably delicious in his attire and makeup, taking a seat beside him as he watched Jungkook with intent.

"So then why do you have alcohol stocked in your pantry?" Jimin asked to clarify.

"I... I just... When I have serious anxiety I drink a bit to calm down. That's all," Jungkook shrugged.

Jimin shook his head in disapproval.

"And how much is 'a bit'?" Jimin asked curiously.

"Just...enough for me to relax," Jungkook spoke. Jimin narrowed his eyes at Jungkook. The younger had been watching Jungkook the entire night. He already drank so fucking much and he wanted to drink more. Jimin assumed that there must have been days when Jungkook drank to pass out.

"I'm serious. I don't drink often, Jimin. I can assure you that it's not a problem. I'm not an alcoholic. Right now, I'm stressed and I feel like I need more in my system," Jungkook shrugged. Just as he was about to lean forward to pour himself a glass, Jimin had gently pushed him back into the couch, before tossing a leg over his lap to straddle him while the older man sank back into the couch.

"Why drink to destress when you can have me?" Jimin asked with a soft tone to his voice, sounding like an angel, and starting to seduce the entrepreneur.

Jungkook then got nervous. Was Jimin implying what he thought?

"W-what do you mean?" Jungkook asked genuinely.

"Well..." Jimin brought a hand up, running his forefinger down the side of Jungkook's face like he did the first night that they met at the club when Jimin straddled him. Something about this compromising position brought a sense of nostalgia as they both remembered the club scene they experienced not too long ago when they met.

Jungkook shuddered visibly as Jimin ran a finger down the side of his face.

"I was thinking... You say that you're stressed. You always use other ways to relax. You drink alcohol. You play with your stress ball. God only knows what else you play with... But how about... You play with me?" Jimin asked as his tongue flicked his lower lip seductively as he cocked his head to the side, straddling the older.

Jungkook felt the blood rushing to his lower parts as he picked up on the innuendo.

"You... You want me to sleep with you?" Jungkook gulped as he asked for clarity.

"If you want... I rather have you use me as your little toy than have you drink your sorrows away. Why don't we try other stress relieving methods?" Jimin whispered seductively as his lips practically ghosted over Jungkook's now, his head tilted gently to the side as his eyes were lidded and watching Jungkook's lips that he couldn't wait to taste.

"Angel... Are- Are you sure that you want this?" Jungkook asked for consent. He wanted this too. He wanted to go the next step with Jimin. He wanted to know if they were compatible in the bedroom like they were outside of it. It wasn't the most important and they've only known each other for a month but Jungkook had urges too. He hasn't had sex in over ten years. He needed it.

"I do," Jimin spoke in a sultry voice as his finger traced down the side of Jungkook's jawline.

"There's no going back," Jungkook whispered as his eyes were lidded too, watching Jimin's lips with need.

"That's better. A relationship is about moving forward anyway," Jimin whispered. With that, Jungkook's hands planted on Jimin's waist, forgetting all about his bourbon as he leaned forward, wanting to taste Jimin's more addictive lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 42K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
16.2K 2.4K 14
Story by cutegir2002 >>> Season 2 of IDOL'S BUNNY. In the previous season we saw how the famous ceo Jeon met the well known and world wide famous id...
180K 12.2K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
42.7K 1.8K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...