Girl Crafter

By pinkpixel

Told from the perspective of a girl crafter! After realizing that bravery doesn't make you strong, this girl... More

Girl Crafter
Chapter 2
Chapter 3:The Dream
Chapter4: The Adventure Continues....
Chapter5: So It Begins...
Chapter6: The battle
Chapter8: Is This What Death Feels Like?
Chapter9: This MUST end!
Chapter10: I tried.
Chapter11: The End?
Chapter12: You Never Know
Chapter13: Notch!

Chapter7: Déjà Vu

950 20 11
By pinkpixel

aaaggghhhh what is that? I look down and my heart sinks. no.no.no this can't be happening.

"You seem surprised? I told you what was going to happen!" Someone says.

I look up. Herobrine.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask. Starting to cough up a thick liquid.

"I HAVE TO. IT'S MY JOB." He shouts.

I start to cough up more liquid. Thick. Blood.. uhhh... My eyes get heavy. But I refuse to leave now. I just made it home.

"I'm going to kill you."I say.

"Haha! It doesn't look like you're in that position. I think it's me who's going to kill you." He says while laughing. 

I got so mad I forgot about the sword in me. WAIT. I start to remember my dreams. Ohhh no. 

I feel the sword slowly leaving my body. I start to scream in agonizing pain. I looked at the sword then him. I know what I have to do. But before  I could start my plan, he whistles for the dragon and he throws me over his shoulder. Am I really being kidnapped?

Before we get on the dragon I notice his sword on his back. I quickly grab it, and stab it through him. he falls to the ground with me too. 

"AAAAHHH! YOU LITTLE..." i cut him off.

"SAVE YOUR WORDS." I scream.

I take the sword and slice through his neck. 

After the adrenaline rush was gone my stomach started hurting. More. and More. 

I drop to my knees crying. 

I scream at the top of my lungs "AAGHHH!"

I was holding my stomach trying to stop the bleeding. But I couldn't.

As I fall to the ground I see Herobrine fly off on the dragon.

"This isn't over!" He shouts.

But... I feel like I am...

*Blacks Out*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4M 2.2M 44
Warning: Do not open if you haven't yet read Hell University. This is just a sequel of that book. Thank you!
84.4K 3.2K 38
ayon sa iba, Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang hinding-hindi mo makakalimutan sa lahat. Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang nagturo sayo kung paano totoong magmahal...
170M 5.5M 67
A place where everything is mysterious, enchanting, bloody, and shitty. Entering is the other way of suicidal. Just one wrong move and everything wil...
183K 5.5K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...