Kidnapped by Kingpin

By MrsSueNovels

#1 in self healing 6/7/2023 - 6/9/2023, 6/1/2023 - 06/03/2023, 2/2/2023 and 2/7/2023 Priscilla POV: I finally... More

The Kidnapping
Meet God
Bestie Patrol
Playing Nice
The Moment of Truth
A Life Saving Deal
Welcome to the Unknown
Wrap Me Up
Bulldog
Stinky
Confessions
Reality Bites
Prep Work
Date Night
Extraction
A Rat
Serum
Kingpins Goddess
Collateral
Feelings
Movie Night
Home
Busted
Goddess
Challenges
Shoot me
Ally
Choices Made
Bright Light
Who's Saving Who

The Plan

76 5 1
By MrsSueNovels

<Shooter>

Did I just hear that right?

"Am I hearing things, or did your Prissy just challenge your lads?"

<Ryder>

Fuck! She has gotten ballsier.

"Come on."

I flipped my damn cigarette and rushed through the door. Everyone moved out of my way. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her into me.

"What do you think you are doing?"

<Priscilla>

Oh, this is new. Him grabbing me by my hair like this.

"They all were staring at me like before. I'm sick of it. Plus, I haven't been able to keep any food down, so we're starving."

<Ryder>

I looked towards everyone, and they all are doing the guilty thing. I let her go and grabbed her hand.

"Okay. Let's get you two some food and Shooter will have Kyle bring some medicine in. Then we can plan your father's extraction."

<Priscilla>

I probably should tell him about earlier. I mean, he is the father.

"Kyle sort of gave me a shot at his house to help with the nausea."

<Ryder>

I stopped walking when I heard that. Kyle knows better than keeping shit from me, especially with Prissy and my child. I looked at Shooter.

<Shooter>

Yep, I know that look. He wants a conversation with Kyle about his actions with his Prissy and child.

"I will call him in."

I pulled my phone out and texted Kyle to come back. Ryder wants a word with him.

"Hey Ryder, I'm going to go get the floor plans from my room and meet you two in your office."

I watch him wave at me okay and I head to my room. I could hear Whisper and Aaliyah chit chatting.

<Whisper>

I waved my hand at her to slow her roll because I have to wrap my head around this shit.

"Sis, slow down."

I mean, I knew shit was going down here, but not the power type of shit.

<Aaliyah>

This is a fucking mess.

"How the hell am I supposed to slow down when my life is falling apart?"

<Whisper>

I can't believe I am about to say this to her.

"Aaliyah... You have got to pull yourself together if you are ever going to get in Ryder's good graces, and that is if you ever want to be there."

<Aaliyah>

What? If I want to be there?

"Whisper, what do you mean?"

<Whisper>

I pat on the bed for her to sit next to me.

<Aaliyah>

I let out a sigh and walked over to the bed, and sat down.

<Whisper>

I grabbed her hands and faced her.

"You have spent your entire life crushing on Ryder, and then you run into Sammie. The question you need to ask yourself is which life is going to make you happy?"

<Aaliyah>

I leaned back on her bed. I don't want to leave Ryder, but Sammie and I just began seeing each other. I know there is no way in hell I can work for Riccardo. I'd rather kill him.

<Shooter>

I busted into my room after hearing all of that shit.

"And you wonder why Ryder feels like he can't trust you."

<Whisper>

"Shooter!"

I rushed over to him because if anyone can calm him down, it's going to be me.

<Shooter>

"Stay out of it Whisper before Ryder puts his attention on you, especially after I just got him to announce we're together."

I love her shock look, but I can't deal with that right now. I moved away to go look for the floor plan.

<Aaliyah>

"Shooter, it was just a converation between two sisters. I will not leave the Kingpin unless I'm ten feet under. I would rather die than work for Riccardo."

He popped his head up.

<Shooter>

Now, ain't that a thought? Have her pretend to be kicked out of Kingpin's gang.

"You know I'm so glad you said that, Aaliyah, because I think I know the perfect way for you to earn our Kingpin's trust back."

<Aaliyah>

I watch Shooter grab what he was looking for and run out of here. I looked at Whisper.

"What does he mean by that?"

<Priscilla>

Finally!! Food! I ran to the fridge and grabbed the food out of it.

<Ryder>

I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Um... Prissy..."

<Priscilla>

I turned around with food in my arms right when he said my name.

"Yeah..."

Why is he looking at me like that?

<Ryder>

Look at everything she pulled out of the fridge.

"You remember Bob's paid to fix food for us, right?"

<Priscilla>

I set the food down and started to put my sandwich together while snacking.

"I know, but I don't want to explain what I want to make when it's just easier for me to just fix it myself."

Then I put the last piece on my sandwich and I picked it up to take a bite out of it.

<Ryder>

Um... That really just came out of her just then.

"Did you just moan while taking a bite out of that sandwich?"

<Priscilla>

I grabbed my plate and walked over to him.

"We're hungry. Now let's go. I bet Shooter is already at your office."

<Ryder>

This pregnancy is definitely changing things because she is keeping me on my track now, too. I headed towards the office. I opened the door to let her go in first.

<Priscilla>

I gave him a peck as I enter his office. I walked over to his desk and leaned against it, eating the daylights out of my sandwich.

<Shooter>

I watched his Prissy eat her sandwich like she was making love to it.

"Is this how all pregnant women eat their food? She is like having sex with it."

<Ryder>

I looked at Prissy, and she's frozen in mid-bite. Her sandwich is almost completely gone.

<Priscilla>

I put the sandwich down.

"Look, there will be changes going on with Ryder deciding to knock me up. So I suggest you keep your commentary to yourself unless you prefer for me to throw you again."

<Ryder>

There she goes again.

"Prissy, you have got to stop with your threats. Just because you have powers doesn't mean you get to go around showing them off. You are not getting in harm's way, period, and our deal is still in effect, even if I make you my wife. Now behave."

<Priscilla>

Behave? Our deal is still in effect?

"Really? You knocked my ass up and now you want to pull that card?"

<Shooter>

I pointed towards the door.

"Do I need to leave for this spat?"

<Ryder>

"Stay put."

I put my attention back on Prissy. I walked up to her and made her look at me.

"Prissy, I'm not playing around and I don't give two shits about your damn abilities. The Kingpin cannot have his girl stepping out of line all the goddamn time. It makes me look weak. Got it?"

<Priscilla>

Alright... That makes sense now.

"Okay, but at least I can take care of myself now, right?"

<Ryder>

"Yes, and it gives me a peace of mind with you two."

I gave her kiss and turned towards Shooter.

"Alright, let's see this floor plan Michelson made of his place."

<Shooter>

Man did that calm her tits down. I lay out the floor plan.

"Here you go. So, he is here."

<Ryder>

She said he put down the steel doors and windows. I flipped my head towards Prissy.

"Prissy, if your dad put down steel doors and windows, how the hell did you get out?"

<Priscilla>

I just laughed.

"You realize you need me in order to extract him, right?"

<Shooter>

Oh, shit is about to hit the fan.

<Ryder>

I turned to face her and crossed my arms at her.

"Prissy, I am not repeating myself after this. I will not put you in harm's way, period. Even after you have our child, I will not. Do you hear me?"

<Shooter>

Oh, I am not sure I like how she is smirking her ass off at him.

<Priscilla>

I'm not even going to say a word to him. I'm going to just show him why I am going. I took my hand and lifted the floor plans up where they were just hanging midair.

<Shooter>

Holy shit. I cannot believe the shit she can do.

"Ryder!"

<Ryder>

I looked back at Shooter and she has the damn floor plans floating.

"You lifted the steel door, didn't you?"

<Priscilla>

I smiled super big.

"I sure did."

<Ryder>

Damn it! I picked up my phone and dialed Michelson's burner phone. I set it down and put it on speaker.

<Patrick>

I heard a phone ringing, and it wasn't any of the ones I have out.

Where the hell is that coming from?

I turned towards my bag. Oh, it's Ryders' burner phone he gave me. I ran over to it and went through the bag until I found the phone.

"Ryder, please tell me you have her."

<Ryder>

I looked towards Prissy and nod my head for her to say hi.

<Priscilla>

I walked over to the phone.

"I'm here, dad. I made it just fine. Can you do me a favor and explain to Ryder here what you have going on outside of our house?"

<Ryder>

I gave her a damn look for that shit.

"Michelson, I called to find out if you can open just a single door or window. I'm trying to not have your daughter involved in your extraction at all."

<Patrick>

I chuckled.

"This wouldn't have anything to do with the fact you knocked her up, would it?"

<Ryder>

I can hear Prissy giggling at her father.

"That's part of it. You know I want her out of the line of fire, but I promised her I would come get you. So how about you help us out?"

<Priscilla>

"He can't."

I just laughed some more.

"The steel doors and windows can't open individually. Either they all open at once or they all stay closed."

<Patrick>

I let out a chuckle.

"She's right Ryder. As much as I want her to stay out of the action, you need her to get to me and get me out."

<Ryder>

Fuck! That is not what I wanted to hear.

"Alright. Then tell me what we are dealing with."

<Priscilla>

I enjoy being right. I grabbed my sandwich to finish eating it. Just wait until he hears what we are up against.

<Patrick>

I sat down to look at the surveillance videos.

"Well, shit."

<Priscilla>

Oh, that is not good.

"Dad, what's wrong?"

<Patrick>

"That guy you threw brought more men in, and it looks like the person he reports to is here."

I tried to zoom in closer to this guy, but I can't make him out.

<Ryder>

I slammed my fist down.

"I bet that's Riccardo."

I looked at Prissy because the risk factor just got super high.

<Priscilla>

Awe... He's worried about little old me. I placed my hands on his face and pulled him closer to me.

"No one will touch me, Ryder, so take this opportunity to get Riccardo. Show him how the Kingpin ain't afraid of nobody and neither is his wife."

<Ryder>

I know she is right, but it just doesn't change how this entire thing makes me feel.

"If he sees you using your power, he will never stop Prissy."

<Shooter>

I think this is the perfect time to make a suggestion.

"I think I have a solution to that if he makes it out of there alive."

<Ryder>

Solution that is exactly what I need.

"Alright, let's hear it."

<Shooter>

"When I went to collect the floor plan, I overheard Whisper and Aaliyah having a sister talk."

Oh, that made his expression change instantly.

"Aaliyah made the comment she rather kill Riccardo then work for him. So why not make her do another mission to use Sammie against Riccardo and get intel straight from the horse's mouth?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 440 64
Lucinda was tied in ropes, her head hang low, her hair were wet , her legs were tied in both sides of A wooden chair. Her both wrist were tied tight...
535K 5.3K 12
⚠️MATURE READERS ONLY⚠️ DARK ROMANCE ⚠️ "Hush now my drahá. Cease your whimpers." He mutters ocean eyes leaving a trail of scorching fire down my fle...
450K 18.9K 54
"Your value can only be measured by the hands of someone who appreciates your worth." One year old Remington falls on the floor screaming in agony...
119K 5.2K 26
"Can you just take me home please?" I asked again. I put the drink down folding my arms over my chest. "I don't want to." He said grabbing me sittin...