Keeping It in the Family (Lin...

By BadassBurgess

Hank Voight having to retire early was something no one imagined would happen. The choice of his successor wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Keeping 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 103

298 17 12
By BadassBurgess

"I've been looking forward to this. And I don't just mean having the place to ourselves," Erin said when they got back home from Hank's house. She led the way into their apartment.

Tell me about it, Jay thought. Ever since their conversation the previous night about spicing up their sex lives, he had been able to think of little else. The sex had always been good in their relationship, but there hadn't been a lot of variety or spice to it. At least in part thanks to Raquel Gonzalez, apparently, that was about to change.

"I've been looking forward to it as well," he said, kissing the side of her neck while she tried to take her coat off.

"Easy there, let's get into the bedroom first."

Jay could sense a bit of nervousness about her, and for good reason. He knew that what got people off most about BDSM was the power dynamic; either total surrender of control or total possession of it. In her case, it would be total surrender, and for a mentally strong and powerful woman like her, it was bound to feel strange at first.

"I'm not calling you daddy or any of that weird crap," she commented as they walked through to their bedroom after hanging up their coats.

"Works for me. That wouldn't turn me on anyway. Besides, if I have anything to do with it you won't be doing any talking."

"Oh, that's how it is?" Erin said, turning and facing him while walking backwards into the bedroom.

Jay spread him arms and grinned. "You're the one who came home and brought all this up, and you mentioned gagging. Silencing that really sexy voice of yours sounds fully hot to me. So get undressed and get on the bed."

"Telling me what to do as well," she said. Nonetheless, she sat on the bed and started untying her boot laces. "Nice to know you think my voice is sexy though."

"You know as well as I do that I've told you that plenty of times before. I've always found your voice sexy."

Jay went around to his side of the bed and opened one of the drawers of his nightstand. He took out a plastic bag.

"What's in there?" Erin asked, taking off her pants.

"A few things I picked up today on my lunch break. Call it preparation, after our conversation last night."

Erin was now down to her underwear. "Looking forward to seeing what you've got to surprise me with. Underwear on or off?"

"I think bra off, panties on. I'll deal with those myself when I'm ready."

"Okay, sounds hot," she said. Within moments she was only wearing some nice red panties that didn't leave much to the imagination. Jay realised she had put them on ahead of time, ready to look sexy in this moment. He very much approved.

"Absolutely gorgeous, Er," he said, almost licking his lips at the sight of her. She still seemed to have that glow about her that he had noticed for at least a couple of days. Somehow, she was more beautiful than he had ever seen her before, and that was saying something.

"Okay, do your worst," she said, extending her arms with her wrists together, ready to be tied.

"I don't think we'll do it like that. I think you should be tied to the bed."

"Okay."

Jay could tell that she trusted him fully, and was looking forward to what he was going to do. He hoped he could live up to whatever her expectations were. To start, he delved into his bag of items and pulled out several silky bandanas. They had been quite expensive for what they were, but the advantage was that they were a soft material, and they would look nice on her.

"You have a couple of red ones," she observed when he put the bandanas on the bed.

"Yes, almost matching those sexy panties. I think I'll tie you with those ones."

"Raquel said she and Z use duct tape most of the time."

"Good to know, Er. But let's not talk about them. We can do our own experimenting. And, since you mentioned it..." He pulled a brand new roll of grey duct tape out of the bag to show her that he had some. "If these bandanas don't work, that's the backup plan. Otherwise, we can try it next time. Assuming there is a next time."

"Well I'm turned on already, so I don't think me not liking it is going to be a problem."

"Okay, but let's take it carefully this first time. Neither of us have any experience in this, and it needs to be enjoyable, not uncomfortable or painful. Or dangerous," he added after a second.

"Jay, I'm major league horny. Will you stop killing the mood and tie me up already?"

Fair enough, he thought with a smile. He certainly didn't want to spoil their night by being overly cautious with her. After all, Erin wasn't a delicate flower that he was going to break. She could take some rougher treatment, and apparently wanted to.

"Right, remember you asked for it," he said, now resolved to be more assertive with her. He picked up one of the red bandanas, leaned forward, took her right hand, moved it above her head and tied the wrist to one if the bed frame's bars. The knot he made was secure, but he couldn't help worrying if it was too tight. "How's that?" he asked.

"Tight," she replied, trying to move her wrist. "It's good. You can do the other one like that."

And so he did, leaving her with both wrists tied to the bed, immobilised. She was his to do whatever he wanted with her, and that had him hard already, as if her naked breasts hadn't been sexy enough to do that alone.

"Try and get free," he instructed.

Erin strained and fidgeted, but the bonds held firm. "I can't," she breathed, turned on by the fact. "Now you can..."

"Shut up," Jay said, putting a hand over her mouth. "You wanted me to take charge, that's what I'm going to do. And that doesn't involve you giving orders."

"Mmmph!" she snarled into his palm, glaring at him. He liked seeing that fiery look on her face a lot.

"Yes, mmmph," he said, enjoying mocking her. "That's all I'm going to hear out of you for a while, although you might get a bit louder, if you can, when I make you come." He took his hand away to pick up a black bandana.

"Don't you dare mock me, assphmm," she said heatedly, playing her part. The insult was muffled by him forcing the rolled up bandana between her teeth. He wrapped it around her head and tied a knot in it at the back.

"Asshole, huh? That's no way to talk to someone who has you in this position. Now, how's that gag? Don't want you to choke."

She moved her mouth around the material as best she could. "I thmmk I cmm stmml tmmk."

Disappointingly, Jay could tell what she was trying to say. The cloth squashed down between her lips quite easily, allowing sound to escape. That wasn't part of the enjoyment that either of them was looking for.

"Let me try again," he said, untying the bandana and pulling it out of her mouth.

"What's plan B?"

"Ssshh." He took another black bandana, rolled it up into something resembling a ball and stuffed it into her mouth.

"Mmmmm!" she cried, eyes wide in surprise as he got the first bandana back between her teeth and secured it in place. She was now gagged by the bandana packed in her mouth, and unable to work it out past the one between her teeth. All she could do was try to bite down on it, and she couldn't even do that well. "Mmm. Mmmmmph!" she moaned, testing the gag. She was now well muffled, to the extent that Jay doubted he could have heard her from outside the bedroom. He found it fully hot, and he was now rock hard.

"Perfect. Now, lie back and obviously don't swallow that. If you need me to take it out, start kicking your legs and making a bunch of noise, okay?"

"Mmmmm." The noise conveyed agreement with it's tone. Erin lay down on her pillow. Bound and silenced, she tried to relax and enjoy her vulnerability, although having her mouth stuffed was going to take some getting used to. However, of late her sex drive had been going crazy, and now was no different. She was more than ready for him to fuck her good and hard. But she knew she was going to be made to wait while he enjoyed the situation he had her in.

"You look so hot, Er. And those muffled attempts to talk really turn me on for some reason. Really glad you came up with this idea. Next time we'll try the duct tape."

"Mpph," she grunted impatiently, wanting more action and less talking, again.

Jay kept talking, but at the same time he moved up the bed and started fondling her breasts and sucking her nipples in between his words. "Absolutely fucking beautiful, Er. Don't try to move or talk, just let me enjoy these fabulous tits. Mmm, you taste so good."

For several minutes he lavished attention on her breasts, and kissed the sides of her neck, a weak spot for her. He was constantly rewarded by raspy muffled noises from behind her gag. He looked at her and saw that she had gotten the bandana between her teeth wet with her attempts to get free of it, without achieving anything at all.

Now it was time to move lower. His kisses moved down her chest, then down her stomach.

"Time for these sexy panties to come off. I should have stuffed these in your mouth instead. Gagged by your own panties. Now that would be hot, huh?"

"Ymm wmmmdt dmmm," she growled. Her brow was now sweaty, thanks to the warm room and the hot sexual encounter.

"Can't understand you," he took pleasure in saying, feeling himself getting even harder still, to the point where it hurt a little. He slipped the panties down and put his tongue to work between her legs. He decided to make her come, then leave her tied up while she caught her second wind, before finally fucking her. Making himself wait that long was going to be the toughest part.

Knowing exactly how and where to touch her to get her off, Jay soon had Erin's muffled, delighted groans filling the room. In her excitement, she was unable to keep her legs still, which made him wonder if there might have been a creative way he could have tied them up too. That would have to be for next time though, assuming she was up for it.

"Mmmmm! Gmmmph!" Erin cried as she approached her peak. Jay started working even faster with his tongue until she ejaculated, gasping and moaning frantically.

"So damn hot," Jay said, enjoying the taste of it on his tongue as he backed away. He then moved up the bed.

Erin lay there covered in sweat, her eyes showing how much she had enjoyed the oral. But as he lay down next to her, she started trying to talk through the gag. "Jmm. Mmmm."

"Want me to take that out?" he asked with some disappointment.

She nodded, so he untied the bandana from behind her head and removed it from between her teeth, which allowed him to remove the one that was stuffed into her mouth. It was soaked through with saliva, which made it pretty unpleasant. It was more than worth it though, from his point of view. He tossed them both aside on the bed.

"Ugh... you really did gag me with that," Erin groaned, moving her mouth around to lesson the discomfort now that she was able to do so.

"You okay?" he asked. "Sucks that you had to stop, I was loving it."

"Me too. Being tied up was a real turn on," she assured him. "Problem is I feel sick. Can you untie me? I'd better go to the bathroom in case I throw up."

"Again?" he asked as he worked on untying her wrists. "You were feeling sick earlier too, and yesterday. Hope you're not coming down with something."

"I hope so too. Sorry I had to ruin the mood. You can tie me up again next time we have the place to ourselves, promise," she said, giving him a peck on the lips.

"How could I argue with something that hot? Do you want something for your stomach? Peppermint tea?"

"Thank you, that's sweet of you," she said as she got off the bed. She hurried through to the bathroom, suspecting that the reason for her sickness had nothing to do with the unpleasant taste of cloth in her mouth, and it probably wasn't going to respond to peppermint tea either.

-----

A/N: Pretty much everyone who commented last time wanted me to change the rating to M and put some sex scenes in the story. I hope you enjoyed the first one?

Erin is questioning the reason for the way she's feeling for the past couple of days. Could they be about to get some good news?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 604 22
Disclaimer : I wrote this years ago :) A linstead fanfic to fill the linstead shaped hole in my heart and yours too because I'm going crazy waiting f...
8.7K 189 26
Erin Lindsey and Jay Halstead are both detectives who are engaged now. Erin has a 5yr old daughter from her previous bf who's never been involved and...
Copnapped By jen

Fanfiction

28.1K 624 45
When your life is hanging in the balance, you realise exactly what's important to you. When Erin and Jay are kidnapped, they can only begin to imagin...
89.3K 1.4K 56
This story will be about detective Jay Halstead and detective Erin Lindsay from NBC Chicago PD. This story is about their everyday lives being hero's...