Falling, Peter Parker

Bởi thiams_heart

"I believe you." Olivia Stark the daughter of Tony Stark finally gets trusted into helping her father out, bu... Xem Thêm

FALLING
ACT ONE: BETRAYED
Guilt
Signing over
Government property
Recruiting
Teamwork
Truth be told
Saved
ACT TWO: STARTING FRESH
Trouble
Doubts
Danger
Technology sucks
Selfish
Spidey spirit
Apologies
Homecoming
ACT THREE: LOVERS ACT
American Wizards
Stowaways
Titan
Stupidity
Take it
Cursed
Ashes
ACT FOUR: MORE TIME
Revenge
Starting over
Back in business
Back to the past
Double
Reminiscing
Success
Returned
Gone, Gone, Gone
ACT FIVE: FRIENDS
Failed plan
Jealousy
Chaos magic
Disaster follows us
Dont play with fire
She knows
Can't tell what's real and what's fake
Welcome to the Netherlands
Final play
Bonding
ACT SIX: IM LOSING IT
Exposed
Acceptance
Multiverse
Trapped
Befriending the enemy
Triple
Cures
Lady liberty
Demons
Variants
Forgotten
ACT SEVEN: BETWEEN UNIVERSES
Back in the game
The real enemy
Memory Lane
Old friends, New tricks
The other Avengers
Not just a little witch
The girl you were then

Space & Scotland

609 15 0
Bởi thiams_heart

The Guardians of the Galaxy are travelling to investigate a distress call. Peter quill dances to the song Rubberband Man, "Sing it, Drax!"

Drax is snoring with his mouth open from his seat in front of Quill. "Why are we doing this again?" Rocket asks.

"It's a distress signal, Rocket" Gamora states, "Someone could be dying."

"I get that, but why are we doing it?" Rocket questions.

"Cause we're nice" Quill smiles, "And maybe whoever it is will give us a little cheddar cheese for our help."

"Which isn't the point" Gamora sighs.

Quill points at Gamora, "Which isn't the point. I mean. If he doesn't pony up."

"We'll take his ship" rocket suggests.

"B-b-b-bingo!" Quill says.

Mantis adjusts a few things on the ship, "We are arriving."

"All right, Guardians" Quill starts, "Don't forget, this might be dangerous, so let's put on our mean faces" he looks back at Groot is playing a video game, "Groot, put that thing away. Now. I don't wanna tell you again. Groot."

"I am Groot!"

"Language!" Rocket exclaims.

"Hey!" Gamora says.

"Wow" Drax mutters.

"You got some acorns on you, kid" Quill states.

"Ever since you got your little sap, you're a total d-hole. Keep it up, and I'm gonna smash that thing to pieces!" Groot rolls his eyes. As Rocket finishes what he is saying Thanos' carnage is revealed. The Guardians find the Asgardians floating dead in space from the destruction by Thanos.

"What happened?" Mantis questions.

"Looks like we're not getting paid" rocket sighs, With a thump, Thor's body is plastered to the hull of the ship, "Wipers! Wipers! Get it off." Thors eye opens.

The Guardians tend to the still unconscious Thor inside the ship, "How the hell is this dude still alive?" Quill asks.

"He is not a dude" Drax states, "You're a dude. This. This is a man. A handsome, muscular man."

"I'm muscular" Quill defends.

"Who are you kidding, Quill?" Rocket scoffs, "You're one sandwich away from fat."

"Yeah, right" Quill says.

"It's true" Drax tells him, "You have gained a little weight" Drax motions to his chin and stomach.

"What?" Quill says, "Gamora, do you think I'm-"

"He is anxious" Mantis interrupts, "Angry. He feels tremendous loss and guilt."

"It's like a pirate had a baby with an angel" Drax says.

"Wow. This is a real wake-up call for me" Quill sighs, "Okay. I'm gonna get a Bowflex. I'm gonna commit. I'm gonna get some dumbbells."

"You know you can't eat dumbbells, right?" Rocket smiles.

"It's like his muscles are made of Cotati metal fibers" Gamora states.

"Stop massaging his muscles" Quill demands, "Wake him up."

"Wake" Mantis says.

Thor awakens, frightening Mantis. He does not recognize them, "Who the hell are you guys?"

The Guardians stand around Thor eating soup, "The entire time I knew Thanos, he only ever had one goal" Gamora states, "To bring balance to the Universe by wiping out half of all life. He used to kill people planet by planet, massacre by massacre."

"Including my own" Drax sighs.

"If he gets all six Infinity Stones, he can do it with the snap of his fingers, like this" she snaps her fingers.

"You seem to know a great deal about Thanos" Thor states.

"Gamora is the daughter of Thanos" Drax tells him.

"Your father killed my brother" Thor says.

"Oh, boy" Quill mutters, "Stepfather. Technically, she hates him as much as you do."

Thor softens a bit, "Families can be tough. Look. Before my father died, he told me I had a half-sister that he imprisoned in Hel. Then she returned home, and stabbed me in the eye, so I had to kill her. It's life, isn't it, I guess. Goes round and round and I feel your pain."

"And I feel your pain, as well" Quill adds, "I mean it's not a competition, but I've been through a lot. My father killed my mother, then I had to kill my father. And that was hard. Probably even harder than having to kill a sister. Plus, I, came out of it with both of my eyes-"

"I need a hammer, not a spoon" Thor attempts to fiddle with machinery, "How do I open this thing? Is there some sort of a four-digit code maybe. Maybe a birth date or something."

"What are you doing?" Quill asks.

"Taking your pod" Thor answers.

"No, you're not!" Quill exclaims, he mimics Thor's accent, "You'll not, be taking our pod today, sir."

"Quill. Are you making your voice deeper?" Rocket asks.

"No" Quill lies.

"You are" Drax states, "You're imitating the god-man. It's weird."

"No I'm not" Quill urges.

"He just did it again!" Mantis says.

"This is my voice" Quill lies.

Thor steps closer to Quill, "Are you mocking me?"

"Are you mocking me?" Quill repeats the question.

"Stop it" Thor demands, "You did it again."

"He's trying to copy me" quill argues.

"Would you stop doing that? He's doing it first" Thor argues.

"Enough!" Gamora demands, "We need to stop Thanos. Which means we need to find out where he's going next."

"Knowhere" Thor states.

"He must be going somewhere" Mantis says.

"No. Knowhere?" Quill questions, "It's a place. We've been there. It sucks. Excuse me, that's our food" Thor rummages through their food stores.

"Not anymore" Thor tells them.

"Thor. Why would he go to Knowhere?" Gamora asks.

"Because for years, the Reality Stone has been safely stored, there with a man we call the Collector" Thor replies.

"If it's with the Collector, then it's not safe" Quill states, "Only an idiot would give that man a stone."

"Or a genius" Thor says.

"How do you know he's not going for one of the other Stones?" Gamora questions.

"There's six stones out there" Thor starts, "Thanos already has the Power Stone because he stole it last week, when he decimated Xandar. He stole the Space Stone from me when he destroyed my ship and slaughtered half my people. The Time and Mind Stones are safe on Earth. They're with the Avengers."

"The Avengers?" Quill questions.

"They're Earth's Mightiest Heroes" Thor states.

"Like Kevin Bacon?" Mantis asks.

"He may be on the team" Thor shrugs, "I don't know. Haven't been there in a while. As for the Soul Stone, well, no one's ever seen that. No one even knows where it is. Therefore, Thanos can't get it. Therefore, he's going to Knowhere. Hence, he'll be getting the Reality Stone. You're welcome."

"Then we have to go to Knowhere now" Gamora demands.

"Wrong" Thor says, "Where we have to go, is Nivadellir."

"That's a made up word" Drax states.

"All words are made up" Thor smiles.

"Nidavellir is real?" Rocket questions, he climbs on to the table, "Seriously? I mean, that place is a legend. They make the most powerful, horrific weapons to ever torment the Universe. I would very much like to go there, please."

"The rabbit is correct, and clearly the smartest among you" Thor says.

"Rabbit?" Rocket scoffs.

"Only Eitri the dwarf king can make me the weapon I need" Thor states, he looks at rocket, "I assume you're the captain, sir?"

"You're very perceptive" rocket says.

"You seem like a noble leader" Thor tells him, "Will you join me on my quest to Nivadellir?"

"Lemme just ask the captain" Rocket replies, "Wait a second, it's me! Yeah, I'll go."

"Wonderful" Thor cheers.

"Except that I'm the captain" quill reminds him.

"Quiet!" Rocket demands.

"And that's my backpack" quill adds.

"Quill, sit down" rocket orders.

"Look, this is my ship" Quill says to Thor, "And I'm not going to- Wait, what kind of weapon are we talking about here?"

"The Thanos killing kind" Thor answers.

"Don't you think that we should all have a weapon like that?" Quill asks.

"No. You simply lack the strength to wield them" Thor replies, "Your bodies will crumble as your minds collapse into the madness."

"Is it weird that I wanna do it even more now?" Rocket questions.

"A little bit. Yeah" Thor shrugs.

"If we don't go to Knowhere and Thanos retrieves another stone, he'll be too powerful to stop" Gamora states.

"He already is" Thor says.

"I got it figured out" Rocket exclaims, "We got two ships, and a large assortment of morons. So me and Groot will go with the pirate-angel here, and the morons will go to Knowhere to try and stop Thanos. Cool? Cool."

"So cool" Thor says.

"For the record I know that you're only going with him because it's where Thanos isn't" quill whispers to rocket.

"You know, Quill, you shouldn't talk that way to your captain" rocket says as he enters the pod, "Come on, Groot. Put that game down. You'll rot your brain."

"I bid you farewell and good luck, morons. Bye" Thor says.

In Scotland, Vision and Wanda share an apartment. Wanda is in bed while vision, in a human glamour, watches out a window, Vision holds his hand to the Mind Stone in pain, "Vis? Is it the stone again?"

"It's as if it's speaking to me" Vision tells her.

"What does it say?" Wanda asks.

"I don't- I don't know" Vision stutters, "But something- Tell me what you feel."

Wanda presses her hand to the mind Stone. She seems confused, "I just feel you." Vision takes Wanda's hand and kisses it. Then they kiss.

Later, the two are going on a stroll, "So there's a 10 AM to Glasgow to give us more time together before you went back."

"What if I miss that train?" Vision asks.

"There is an 11" Wanda shrugs.

"What if I missed all the trains?" Vision questions, "What if this time, I didn't go back?"

"You gave Stark your word" Wanda reminds him.

"I'd rather give it to you" vision says.

"There are people who are expecting me too, you know" Wanda reminds him, "We both made promises."

"Not to each other" Vision states, "Wanda. For two years, we've stolen these moments, trying to see if this could work. And I don't know. You know what, I'm just gonna speak for myself. I, I, I think-"

"It works" Wanda interrupts.

"It works" vision repeats, "Then stay. Stay with me. Or not. If I'm overstepping."

Suddenly, Wanda notices the TV in a nearby bar announcing the invasion of New York, and the disappearance of Tony, "What are they?"

"What the stone was warning me about" Vision realises, "I have to go."

"No. Vision" Wanda refuses, "If that's true. Then maybe going isn't the best idea."

"Wanda, I" Vision sighs, Corvus Glaive appears suddenly behind vision, stabbing him through the back.

"Vision!" Wanda yells.

Proxima Midnight attacks Wanda from behind, and knocks her away. Corvus pins Vision down using his weapon in an attempt to extract the mind stone from Vision's head.

Wanda blasts both of them away, then propels Vision and herself into a nearby courtyard where they rest in an alleyway, "The blade. It stopped me from phasing."

"Is that even possible?" Wanda asks.

"It isn't supposed to be" vision replies, "My systems are failing. I'm beginning to think, we should have stayed in bed."

Corvus arrives, knocking Wanda aside and grabbing Vision, "Vis!"

Corvus flies away with Vision, pinning him against a wall. Meanwhile, Proxima engages Wanda and they begin to fight.

"Give up the Stone, and she lives" Corvus threatens. Vision flies with Corvus to the roof of what appears to be a church.

Proxima and Wanda are still fighting below. Vision shoots a beam from the mind stone at Corvus, who uses his glaive to deflect it back at Vision, causing him to slam into the wall behind him.

Down below, Wanda hears a cry from Vision. Finally knocking Proxima away with her magic, Wanda then flies up to the roof where Corvus has pinned Vision and is again attempting to remove the mind stone. She casts a bolt of magic which throws him back through the wall and down a shaft, "Hands off."

Wanda then uses her magic to propel her and Vision away. Below, Proxima, who has recovered, shoots a bolt from her weapon, causing them to fall from the air and down through the roof of a train station beneath them. Wanda crawls over to Vision, "Come on. Come on. Come on, you gotta get up. You gotta get up. Come on. Hey. Hey. We have to go."

"Please. Please leave" Vision begs.

"You asked me to stay" Wanda reminds him, "I'm staying."

"Please" Vision pleads.

"Get up" Wanda demands.

Behind them, Proxima and Corvus land and advance on Wanda who stands in front of Vision. A train passes behind Wanda, and they all pause as if aware of another's presence.

As the last train car passes, they see a silhouette against the back wall. Proxima throws her weapon, but it is quickly caught just before the figure steps from the shadows.

A bearded Captain America as he steps into the light. While they are distracted, Sam Wilson swoops in and kicks Proxima to the next room. Swooping around, he fires on Corvus.

At the same time, Steve throws Proxima's weapon to Natasha Romanoff who engages Corvus, stabbing him in the gut and flinging him backwards. Proxima, who has now recovered, summons her weapon back to her hand and attacks Steve and Natasha simultaneously. While the three are fighting, Sam flies in and again kicks Proxima backwards where she crouches down beside Corvus, "Get up."

"I can't" Corvus tells her.

"We don't wanna kill you. But we will" Natasha tells them.

"You'll never get the chance again" Proxima smirks.

Proxima and Corvus depart as they are beamed up, "Can you stand?" Sam asks vision.

"Thank you, Captain" vision says.

"Let's get you on the jet" Steve states.

Natasha closes the doors to the Quinjet, while addressing Wanda, "I thought we had a deal. Stay close, check in. Don't take any chances."

"I'm sorry" Wanda sighs, "We just wanted time."

"Where to, Cap?" Sam asks.

"Home" Steve sighs.

"Shhh. We'll be safe. We'll be safe" Gamora's mother tells her.

Gamora screeches and a Child of Thanos finds them and separates them, "Zehobereans."

Young Gamora gets dragged away, "Mother!"

"Choose a side, or die" the child of Thanos demands.

"Mother!" She pulls away from the one who is dragging her and punches him as he leaves.

"One side, for reservation. The other, an honor."

Gamora approaches Thanos, desperate to find her mother, "What's wrong, little one?"

"My mother. Where is my mother?" Gamora asks.

Thanos kneels down to Gamora, "What's your name?"

"Gamora" she tells him.

LYou're quite the fighter, Gamora. Come. Let me help you" Thanos takes her hand and leads her to a pavilion, where he produces a small red-jeweled dagger, "Look. Pretty, isn't it? Perfectly balanced. As all things should be. Too much to one side, or the other. Here. You try."

"Now go in peace, and meet your Maker."

One half of the crowd is shot down. They scream, and Gamora turns, but Thanos prevents her from seeing the massacre, "Concentrate. There! You've got it."

"Gamora. Do you know if these grenades are the blow off your junk kind or the gas kind?" Quill asks, "Cause I was thinking I might hang a couple on my belt right here. But I don't want to-"

"I need to ask a favor" Gamora interrupts.

"Yeah, sure" Quill shrugs.

"One way or another, the path that we're on leads to Thanos" Gamora states.

"Which is what the grenades are for" Gamora silences him with a look, "I'm sorry. What's the favor?"

"If things go wrong, If Thanos gets me. I want you to promise me you'll kill me" Gamora sighs.

"What?" Quill questions.

"I know something he doesn't" Gamora states, "If he finds out. The entire Universe could be at risk."

"What do you know?" Quill asks.

"If I tell you, you'd know, too" Gamora says.

"If it's so important, shouldn't I?" Quill questions.

"Only if you wanna die" Gamora sighs.

"Why does somebody always have to die in this scenario?" Quill asks.

"Just trust me" Gamora shrugs, "And possibly, kill me."

"I mean, I'd like to. I really would" Gamora silences him by covering his mouth with her hand.

"Swear to me" Gamora begs, "Swear to me on your mother."

"Okay" Quill sighs. The two kiss, until an odd crunching sound startles them. Drax is standing in the corner, "Dude! How long have you been standing there?"

"An hour." Drax shrugs.

"An hour?" Quill repeats, "Are you serious?"

"I've mastered the ability, of standing so incredibly still" Drax states, "That I've become invisible to the eye. Watch" Drax stands motionless, until he eats more of his snack.

"You're eating a zark nut" Quill states.

"But my movement. So slow" Drax smiles, "And it's imperceptible."

"No" Peter and Gamora shake their head.

"I'm sure I'm invisible" Drax says.

"Hi, Drax" Mantis smiles.

"Damn it" Drax mutters.

The group lands in Knowhere, in search of Thanos, "I'm reading movement. From the third quadrant."

"Yep. I'm picking that up, too" Quill says, "Let's put it down right here."

The group enters the Collector's collection room, which is in ruin. Thanos is threatening the collector while the guardians hide behind the rubble.

"Everyone in the Galaxy knows you'd sell your own brother if you thought it would add the slightest trinket to your pathetic collection" Thanos states, "I know you have the Reality Stone. Giving it to me will spare you a great deal of suffering."

"I told you. I sold it" The collector tells him, "Why would I lie?"

"I imagine it's like breathing for you" Thanos says.

"Like suicide" The collector corrects.

"So you do understand. Not even you would surrender something so precious" Thanos states.

"I didn't know what it was" Collector tells him.

"Then you're more of a fool than I took you for" Thanos shrugs, "Last chance, Tivan. Where's the Stone?"

"Today" Drax sighs.

"Drax. Drax" quill says.

"He pays for the deaths of my wife and daughter" Drax states.

"Drax, wait!" Quill demands, "not yet, not yet, not yet. He doesn't have the Stone yet. We get it, and then we can stop him. We have to get the Stone first. Yeah."

"No. No" Drax refuses, "For Ovette. For Camaria."

"Sleep" Drax is knocked out, causing a ruckus.

"Okay. Gamora, Mantis, you go right" Quill plans, "I'm-" Gamora moves towards Thanos, "The other right!"

Gamora attacks Thanos, stabbing him twice, seemingly killing him, "Why? Why you? Daughter" he falls down, holding his hand out to her, blood pooling out from his neck wound. Gamora breaks down in tears.

"That was quick" Quill shrugs.

"Magnificent! Magnificent! Magnificent!" The collector cheers.

Thanos' disembodied voice fills the room, and the scene disappears, everything is leveled, and Thanos is more than alive. He has the Reality stone in the infinity gauntlet, "Is it sadness I sense in you, daughter? In my heart, I knew you still cared. But one ever knows for sure. Reality is often disappointing. That is, it was. Now. Reality can be whatever I want."

"You knew I'd come" Gamora states.

"I counted on it" Thanos smiles, "There's something we need to discuss, little one."

"Thanos!" Drax yells, With a flick of his hand, both Drax and Mantis are destroyed in rather comical ways. Thanos grabs Gamora.

"Let her go, Grimace!" Quill demands.

"Peter" Gamora sighs.

"I told you to go right" Quill scoffs.

"Now? Really?" Gamora says.

"You let her go!" Quill orders.

"Ah, the boyfriend" Thanos cheers.

"I like to think of myself more as a Titan-killing long term booty call" Quill smiles, "Let her go."

"Peter" Gamora says.

"Or I'm gonna blow that nut-sack of a chin right off your face!" Quill continues.

"Not him" Gamora interjects, quill hesitates. He does not shoot, "You promised! You promised."

"Oh, daughter" Thanos sighs, "You expect too much from him. She's asked, hasn't she? Do it" he shoves Gamora towards Quill's gun, egging him on, "Do it!"

"I told you to go right" Quill says to Gamora. He begins to tear up.

"I love you, more than anything" Gamora tells him.

"I love you, too" Quill sighs, Hepulls the trigger but a stream of bubbles comes out.

"I like you" Thanos chuckles, Thanos teleports he and Gamora away as a stunned Quill watches as his friends recover from their deaths.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

25.9K 400 26
Y/N is very close to Tony Stark. He basically raised her. Took her in, taught her everything he knows, and helped her control her powers. All her lif...
100K 2K 33
° 𝚂𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚛 ° ❝ 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝...𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡...
14.4K 306 40
atelphobia; (n.) the fear of not being good enough. "Why are you here? Don't know if I hadn't already made it clear -- but I don't wanna be around y...
13.2K 420 37
peter parker x OC ❝ You got something special... don't waste it. ❞ When a young girl gets sucked into the life of an Avenger. I DO NOT OWN PLOTS OR...