With You, For You

By BlueRose_023

𝑨𝒍𝒍 π’Šπ’” π’‡π’‚π’Šπ’“ π’Šπ’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’‚π’“. π‘Ίπ’π’Žπ’†π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†π’”, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 π’—π’Šπ’„π’•π’π’“. 𝑾𝒆 οΏ½... More

Before You Read
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||^
||12||^^
||13||^
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||^^
||19||
||20||
||21||
||22||^^
||23||
||24||
||25||^^
Cast
π‘Ίπ’‘π’π’Šπ’π’†π’“
||26||
||27||
||28||
||29||
||30||
||31||
||33||
||34||
||35||
||36||
||37||
||38||
||39||
||40||
||41||
||42||
||43||
||44||
||45||
||46||
||47||
||48||
||49||
||50||
||51||
||52||
||53||
||54||
||55||
||56||
||57||
||58||
I'M ALIVEEE: an author's note
||59||
||60||
||61||
||62||
||63||
||64||
||65||
||66||
||67||

||32||

45 11 7
By BlueRose_023

Lessons were over for the day. I just wanted to go to my room and lock myself up. I got up from my seat while pulling my backpack out from the desk. Most of the students had left. "Jordan you're crazy!" I turned around to see Oscar chasing Buchi who was jumping over tables while running from him. "Come back here!"

He bumped into me but didn't even apologise. Was he still angry? Even though, I still deserved an apology. The boy ran out of the class with Oscar chasing after him. "Vivian."  This one he wanted to talk to me?

"Yes?"

"Tomorrow is Saturday. I want you to follow me somewhere." Where? "A shopping centre. Are you interested in coming with me?"

"Shopping centre? That means we'll be going off-campus." He nodded. "Why are we going there?"

"To buy a dress. The ball is next week Friday." Oh...the ball. It was organised by the school annually to welcome students. We were meant to wear long dresses and slow dance and probably laugh with fans covering our mouths.

"I'm in." But I'll tell Buchi first.

"I'll tell you where and when to meet me." He left. I picked up my bag and also left the class.

"I've been waiting." No, not again. White hair? "Newbie, there are people you should never mess with in this school. I am one of them. One, my father is a sponsor in this organisation."

"Two?" I asked dryly. Was her dad the only sponsor?

"Have you ever heard of KLNIE? It's a make-up brand?" I nodded. I had heard of it. Kaima had been an ambassador once. She resigned because dad told her to. Their products were nice though. "Good. Because I own it."

"You're not serious." I was in disbelief.

"Ask anyone in this school. KLNIE is my brand. I am the president." Woah. She was so young.

"Okay. That's great. Well done."

"So you cheap girl should stay away from the Imperials. You're not in their league. This is a warning, Newbie. Because next time...If you're wise, there won't be a next time. Stay away from them. Stick to your type." Yeah yeah, go on bish. "Excuse me?" I covered my mouth.

"Did I say that out loud?" I whispered while smiling. Her face was red with anger.

"You crazy girl!" I moved aside and she tripped and fell. Why wouldn't she? Trying to fight with heels on. I clicked my tongue and left.

"You might as well lick the asses of your so-called Imperials!" I shouted and walk away.

"Blasphemy!" I heard someone exclaim. Why? Were the Imperials gods? Did they worship those kids that much?

"Come back here you crazy-"

"Oh she's sweet but a psycho, A little bit psycho, At  night she's screaming I'm-ma-ma-ma out of my mind." I sang while skipping away with my backpack. I'm such a sweet girl, aren't I? I giggled and blew her a kiss. Oh, I'm sweet but a psycho...

~
"Okay, you've been following me? What's up?" I caught the girl behind me off guard. She looked at me guardedly. Was I scary? I eased my expression. "Sorry."

"It's okay. Sorry for following you. My room is right next to yours." I widened my eyes. So that's why she always followed. And..her accent had a bit of the Nigerian.

"Seriously?" She nodded and came closer. Then she walked past me and used her smartcard to swipe open the door next to my room. Two weeks and I had no idea. I entered my room only to witness something more shocking. The door in the farthest room was opened by that girl.

"Hi again. I locked this so you may not know our rooms are connected." She looked nervous. Very nervous.

"Oh. Why though?"

"Privacy." Ah. I laughed. That was why. I appreciated that.

"Okay. You can lock it up. I have no problem with that."

"Okay." She started to close the door.

"I'm Vivian," I said. She smiled at me.

"Maryanne."

***

"Remove it or I'll tear it."

"Get lost."

"I'm not joking sweetheart. Change your outfit or I'll make you." I stared at the off-shoulder crop top I wore with a denim skirt. He disliked the way my shoulders and belly were visible. And the skirt didn't reach my knees.

"You won't do shit, Buchi." I spat. "Try all you want, I'm wearing this." My brother growled like an animal. He was trying so hard not to hurt me in anger. I smirked. I was going to win. "Buchi. Let me wear this. Okay. It's just shopping. " my voice had softened.

"You know we could go together and I'll buy you a dress. You don't have to go with him. It's as if...you're going on a date." He had also calmed.

"Date ke?" He nodded. "It's just shopping. Okay? You worry too much."

"What if he hurts you? What if he takes advantage of you."

"I'm a big girl."

"I don't care. You're my little sister." I cupped his face in my palms and placed multiple kisses everywhere on his face except his lips. "Stop. I'm not a baby," he said laughing. He returned the actions making me giggle. "Where did he say he was waiting?"

"Just close to where the Imperials stay. That lodge." He held my hand and we walked out of my room.

"Are you with your card?" I nodded. "Do you have enough?" I nodded. We walked together in silence. "How did he get your number?" Smart question. How? I had no idea. I just saw a message from an unknown number.  "So you don't know." I looked at the green grass. "You don't also know that he's following you on I.G."

"What!" He laughed. It didn't reach his eyes.

"You also don't know it's not with his main account. And he has visited your wall 50 times this week." I was dumbfounded. How was that possible? "He liked all your posts though."

"That's that's-" I had no words. I wasn't surprised how Buchi knew. I logged into my account with his phone and he could access it anytime he wished. I saw him ahead. Chatting with his friends. I don't know how long I had been staring.

"Just dey go." Buchi nudged me. "If he touches you anyhow, kick his groin. Don't let him touch you. Once you reach, text me. When you're about to return, also text me. Ị nụgo?" I nodded. "Take care." I pecked his cheek.

"Bye." He blew me a kiss. I smiled and walked to where Kenneth was.

"Starry Eyes, hey." I was surprised by Alec's hug.

"Hi?" It came out as a question instead. He laughed. "You two better get going. Take care. We'll meet at the apartment."

"Flat. It's a flat." Kenneth said. Alec rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." He walked away leaving me with Dev and Kenneth.

"Umm..." I felt nervous.

"Good afternoon," Dev said. His face wasn't as cold as usual. Better.

"Good afternoon." I smiled.

"Let's go, " Mr Freezer a.k.a Kenneth said. Mtcheew. I hissed and both males looked at me. Kenneth was probably expecting an apology but I gave none. I just clicked my tongue. Dev widened his eyes more.

"Are we going or not?" He started walking and I followed.

"Don't hurt her Kenneth," Dev said.

"Depends on my mood." I became scared. "Don't waste my time, Vivian." I followed him slowly. We walked outside the large gates and stopped by a car. He drove a Rolls Royce. Cool. Dad wouldn't dare buy this car for us. He only bought a few for himself. Even in my Pearl International, only Eben came to school with a Rolls Royce that belonged to him. "Should I also open the door for you?" That sarcastic voice pulled me from my thoughts.

"That's what a "gentleman" would do," I replied. He clenched his fists but he opened the door. I laughed before thanking him. He muttered something before entering the driver's seat.

"Buckle up."

"How long will it take to get there?"

"Two hours." Two-

"Gịnị?" He looked at me weirdly. "What?!"

"You heard me. By luck, we should return around 4 o'clock." The hell! "You're loud." I shut up. This was going to be a tiring day.

"Do you have an aux cord?" I asked. He nodded. He brought one out. "May I use it?" He stared at me before humming. I thanked him before connecting it to my phone. I disconnected it when I saw a notification. Eben had tagged me in a post on I.G. I opened it. He made a video of himself eh?

All because of you, I be on the phone, all night long, oh
No be small thing we you do to me oh no no no
I be on my business shawty
But you be on my mind shawty
Ebelebe oloma ma honey ah.

I giggled. He was getting the dance.

Kiss me through the cellular, kiss me through the phone
Can't you see I'm into ya, can't you see I'm in love
Kiss me through the cellular, kiss me through the phone
You're messing with my medulla, high key I Don kolo oh no I laughed. But my mouth opened wide when I read his lips.

Vivianna, oh Vivianna, oh Vivianna, oh no

I coughed. What? For what kwanụ? I read what he wrote.  I MISS YOU. I MISS YOU SO MUCH, SWEETHEART. YOUR ABSENCE IS MESSING WITH MY HEAD. I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT ANYMORE. PLEASE COME BACK. 🥺

Wasn't he being overly dramatic? I replied.  Just a few months. A few months and you'll see me again.

"Your man?" I shook my head.

"My best friend."

"He likes you."

"Of course. Is he meant to hate me?" Kenneth looked at me for a very long time. "Eyes on the road, son."

Kenneth will be wondering how high her level of naivety was?  I miss Eben. Who does too?

I pity him sha. I really pity him.

So, what do you think? Guys, I need your comments. Thanks for the votes. All of you. I'm so so happy.

rhe_xxa2, thank you for spamming this book with votes. I was surprised.  Thank you so much. 💓.

And to others...Thank you so much for your support. This is my last chapter for now. School begins in a week. So I won't be publishing.

I want us to get to 2k reads by the time I return. Pretty please. 🥺 Share this book with your friends and family. Anyone.

Character aesthetics may be ready soon. I'm only done with a few.

Thanks once more. Happy birthday to those born this month. Long life and more prosperity.

Love you ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤.

One more thing...

This is the outfit that made Buchi want to tear someone's clothes:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 10.6K 37
A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL "You have got your tities out and panties in a twist but your crush doesn't still notice you." Ore is a sixteen-year-old unde...
176K 41.7K 70
"If I tell you I am in love with you, how will you react? " he leaned close to me. Hmm... I could faint, jump in excitement, cry, run away, hug him...
6.4K 1.3K 45
Judith's life takes a sudden turn during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. which dashes her hope of being a professional...