The Lady Of mY HoUSe

Oleh ATdreamyGirls1510

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... Lebih Banyak

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
๐ŸŽ‰Partyyyyy๐ŸŽ‰
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Bachelor's Party
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Mehendi
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Wedding๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
A new look
Finally All Set
Friend's Engagement
Confession
Sight-Seeing
House without lady
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Art Gallery
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Business Party-3
Hectic Schedule
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
Dinner date
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Doggie
Accident-1
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
no nurse required
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
Shimla-2
London
London-2
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
Epilogue -3
Epilogue-4
Bonus Chapter

Changes to be made

1K 144 127
Oleh ATdreamyGirls1510

Bela noticed the behaviour of the men for the next 2-3 days and then she decided that she needs to do something as she can't live like this....either she can adapt herself to their lifestyle or make then accept her lifestyle and she preferred the latter option.

She waited for mahir to come as she needed to have some talk with him regarding the changes she wants to make and even ask for his permission as she didn't knew if her in laws will like the changes she made or not.

She was sitting on the dining table waiting for him as he was gonna be late today as he had some urgent surgery.All the family members had their dinner early, only she was waiting for him to come so that she could give him company while he eats.

Her gaze was going back and forth from the wall to the door looking at the time and waiting for him.

Finally she saw him entering the main door but he didn't rang the bell and was walking very slowly without creating any noise as he thought everyone must be sleeping so he didn't wished to disturb them.

"Mein khana garam kr deti hu aap freshen up hokr aa jaiye"said Bela grabbing his attention and then is when he saw her sitting on the dining table.

"Tum kyu jaag rahi ho??...itni raat ko...neend nhi aa rahi h kya??"asked mahir walking towards her.

"Nhi woh mein aapka wait kr rahi thi"said Bela.

"Tumhe yeh sab krne ki zarurat nhi h Bela it's okay.....tum so jati meine kaha tha na mein late ho jaunga"mahir said.

"Sorry"Bela said as she thought he didn't liked her staying awake for him.

"Now why are you sorry???....mein tumse gussa nhi hu...bas mere liye aaj tak aisa kisi ne kiya nhi h na I mean mere liye jagna and all and wait krna mera.....toh mujhe adat nhi h...pr mujhe sacchi accha nhi lagega agar tum aise mere liye wait krti rahogi when I know you are an early sleeper"mahir told her.

"Mein khana garam krti hu aap fresh ho jaiye"Bela said and mahir just nodded and went to his room.

Mahir's pov-

I went to my room and quickly freshened up and changed into my shorts and t-shirt and till the time I came out of the bathroom Bela had already brought my dinner.

It feels great when someone is waiting for you to come home,when someone is worried for you when you don't eat your meals,it feels good that someone is sleepless because you are not home yet...my family did cared for me but they didn't stayed awake for me ever.

I smiled to my thoughts and sat on the couch to have my dinner as I was honestly starving but I didn't had the strength to stop by a hotel and have dinner I just wanted to sleep on my cosy bed after a hectic day at work.

"Tumne khaya??"I asked her to know if she has eaten or she starved herself for me.

"Nhi"she said.

"Kyu??"I asked.

"Mujhe bhook nhi h"she said.

I don't know what is with her skipping her meals but dadu told me she skips her bf and lunch often and I thought of having a talk with her regarding it but it slipped out of my mind so I asked right away.

"Tum bf aur lunch bhi skip krti ho Bela??kyu??aur ab tumhe bhook nhi h??kyu tumne kuch khaya bhi nhi aur tumhe bhook bhi nhi"I asked.

"Bolo kuch...dekho mein ek doc hu aur mere saamne yeh sab nhi chalega kyuki I know kitna essential h ek healthy meal khana and what problems occur when you skip meals....batao wrna mein tumhari dadi ko puchta hu"I said I knew she would say the reason on the mention of her dadi as she wouldn't want to worry her.

"Mujhe akele khana khane ki adat nhi h"she said softly.

"Yaha aao aur yaha betho aur phir mujhe batao kya problem h"I said patting the space beside me.

She came and sat beside me and then again I asked her softly.

"Akele khana khane ki adat matlab??"I asked.

"Mein kabhi akele khana nhi khati"she said but I still didn't got.

"Tum akeli thodi khati ho bela dadu waghera sabhi toh khate h"I said.

"Akele khane aur saath khane mein difference hota h"she said.

"Matlab??"I asked.She sighed but still spoke.

"Saath khana matlab koi paas betha ho aur hum dono saath khaye aur akele khana matlab I having my meals all alone with nobody as a company"she said.

"Toh dadu ke saath kha liya karo"I said.

She didn't spoke anything.

"Kya hua h samjhao na mujhe...mere nhi aa rahi h smajh"I said.

"Mujhe puri family ke saath bethkr khana khane ki adat h..woh hamare ghar mein sab saath khate the toh..."she said and hesitated to say further.

"Aur yaha sab alag alag khate h toh you don't feel comfortable....toh tum bol do na isme itna sochna kya??aur itni choti si cheez ke liye tum meals skip kr rahi thi apne buddhu kahi ki"I said softly.

"Mere liye aap sab saath mein khana khayenge??"she asked not believing me.

"Hmm..I don't mind aur wese bhi mere dadu ko bhi accha lagta h saath khana pr hum sab aise hi apne apne mein rehte h isliye bht rare saath khana khate h... matlab we eat at the same time but sab alag alag jagah bethte h koi room mein koi hall mein toh koi garden mein..... depend krta h kiska kya mann h....pehle we used to eat together when mom used to cook but phir khana bhi dhang ka nhi banta tha chef ki wajah se so we often order aur take away khate h toh sab apne apne comfort zone mein chale gaye h....but I don't mind eating on the dining table with everyone"I said and she smiled brightly hearing that.

"Thank you so much" she said with a bright smile.

"Chalo finally tum hasi toh...and plzz don't thank me shadi ke baad technically tumne mujhse pehli baar kuch manga h itna toh mein kr hi sakta hu"I said.

"Wese ab hum dono dinner kare??"I asked and said.

"Ek kaam karo jaldi jao aur apne liye bhi plate lekr aao jao"I said and she nodded to get the plates till then I quickly dimmed a few lights and turned off the main lights and so when she entered she looked at me confused.

I dragged her from the door and made her sit on the couch and said.

"Ummm...you can consider this as the first candle light dinner with your husband without candles"mahir said and Bela chuckled hearing this and felt good seeing his efforts to uplift her mood.

"Toh shall we start...mujhe sacchi bht bhook lagi h"mahir asked and Bela nodded and both started eating.

"Toh aur kya h jo tumhe accha nhi laga hamare ghar mein??"I asked to know what she feels about our house and I don't mind if she wants to change anything.

"Tumhe jo changes laane h tum la sakti ho okay??"I said.

"Sacchi"she asked.

"Tumhe yeh kyu lagta h ki mein hrr baar jhooth bolta hu??"I asked.

"Woh aise hi..."she said.

"Tum jo chaho kr sakti ho iss ghar mein yeh tumhara bhi h"I said softly and she just nodded.

"Wese tum khana sacchi bht accha banati ho....agar tum roz khana banaogi na toh mere gym ki band hi baj jayegi"I said praising her as she really cooks amazing.

"Thank you.....ummm kya mein aap logo ke liye khana bana sakti hu??"she asked.

"Tumhari marzi ho toh karo cook but it's not necessary ki tum karo"I said.

"Mera matlab h ki mein roz cook karu??"she further asked.

"Kyu tumhe itna kaam krna h agar servants h toh??"I asked.

Bela didn't said anything.

"Fine if you wish do it but don't exhaust yourself wrna tumhare ghar wale toh mera hi gala pakdenge ki mein unki bacchi se bht kaam karvaya"mahir said the last part to offend her and he succeeded as Bela frowned hearing but didn't said anything.

"Fine sorry mazak kr raha tha don't get offended"mahir said.

Post dinner Bela took the plates down and mahir turned off the lights.Bela quickly changed into her cute night wear with cartoon printed pyajama and then went to sleep as it was way past her sleeping time and mahir also slept.
___________________________________________

Mahir was sleeping without any blanket as Bela was all curled up in the blanket,so mahir didn't had any choice rather than sleeping without a blanket.

The alarm clock rang and Bela woke up due to it to see mahir already sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes to get the sleepiness away.

"Good morning"mahir wished as he saw her awake.

"Good morning"Bela replied.

"Mein gym jaa raha hu"mahir said once he came out freshening up.

"Mein zumba classes jau?"bela asked him.

"Do as you wish don't ask me anything I told you earlier Bela"mahir said and Bela nodded getting up to go get ready for her zumba.

Both left to their respective morning routine.

Bela reached home and directly went to take a shower and get ready for the day.Once ready she went down to do her aarti and then prepare the bf.

She quickly prepared aloo paratha and tea coffee for everybody and set the dining table for bf though she knows nobody is gonna have it sitting on it.

And her assumption were right as mahir quickly made a roll of the paratha and took it with himself telling her he is getting late and Bela wondered how as it is just 7:30am..but she ignored it.Shivaay left without having the bf,Neil and Ishan had it sitting on the sofa watching their phones and only dadu,Shakti and Andy had it sitting on the dining table and when asked to join she refused saying she is getting late as she has a lot of work lined up for the day.

She went to her art gallery and immediately asked Shruti to accompany her as she is in urgent need of shopping.

"Pr shadi mein kitne kapde diye the tujhe yaar....tune pehne bhi nhi h abhi tak woh aur tujhe naye chahiye??"Shruti said.

"Kapde nhi lene h ghar ka saman lena h....tu chal na yrr baar baar sawal na puch mujhse"said Bela and Shruti sighed as she knew it's impossible to argue with her.

They both went to the mall and Bela started shopping the things she needed for the house.Firstly she purchased hand towels,hand wash,followed by some kitchen utensils like non stick pans,spatulas which she liked,spoon set,knife set, vegetable cutter,new dinner sets, dining table cloth,chair clothes,fridge covers,new doormats,new lunch boxes,steel water bottles,fridge bottles,some more kitchen essentials,new flower vases,show pieces, cushion covers,sofa covers,carpet and a lot more things she required.

After that she purchased some stuff for her temple like incence stick,diya etc.

After that she purchased some grocery for home.It took her over 3 hours to shop and after that she asked the mall authority to home deliver the stuff she purchased and even gave her address and name.

After that she went home bidding by to Shruti.As she reached home at around 3pm the chef already prepared the lunch and when she looked at it she made a face as the rotis were dry with no ghee ,no salad,the sabzi had too much oil so she just skipped her lunch.She went to her room to set her wardrobe.

Unpacking each one of her bags finally after 3hours she was done settings her wardrobe but unfortunately she had more luggage and her 2 bags were left untouched as there was no space left in her side of wardrobe so she thought of asking mahir to keep some of her stuff in his side of wardrobe if he has some space or else she has to find some other alternative.

She went down and greeted dadu who was sitting alone.

"Aap akele kyu bethe h dadu??"Bela asked.

"Koi tha hi nhi mein aaya toh neeche...yeh saare nalayak toh pade h apne apne kamro mein"dadu said.

"Chai peeyenge??"Bela asked.

"Hmmm....ja bol de uss chef ko khota betha hi hoga....aur mujhe company de de chai peene mein"dadu said.

"Aap yaha bethiye mein banakr laati hu hum dono ke liye"Bela said.

"Hayee tu kyu karegi chef ko bol de beta"dadu said.

"Apne dadu ke liye chai mein hi banati thi unhe mere haath ki chai pasand thi....lagta h aapko mere haath ki chai pasand nhi h"Bela said a bit dramatically.

"Hayee nhi nhi aisa nhi h tu toh bht badiyaa chai banati h...mein toh tujhe bas takliff nhi dena chahta tha"dadu defended.

"Isme taklif kesi mein bana dungi aap rukiye"saying so she went to make some tea and coffee also as it was time for all the males to arrive from their work places.

After she was done she brought the tray with tea and coffee and kept it on the table.

"Dadu....garden mein bethkr chai peeye mausam accha h??"Bela asked.

"Ha kyu nhi puttar chal...wese hi mein bhi bht time ho gaya garden mein nhi ghuma"dadu said.

Both then went to the garden and sat on the couches kept their.Bela gave him his cup of tea and took hers as well.And both were sipping their tea.

"Tune khana banana kaha se sikha??"asked dadu.

"Meri dadi ne sikhaya"Bela said softly.

"Bada badiyaa khana banati h tu"dadu appreciated her.

"Toh mein banau aaj se khana??"Bela asked the thing she wanted to ask since so long.

"Hayee rehne de tu thak jayegi"dadu said.

"Nhi dadu mein nhi thakungi mein bana lungi....mere ghar pr bhi mein hi banati thi...plzzz...I promise mein accha khana banaungi"she pleaded at the end and made a puppy face.

"Hayee ab tu itna pyaara chehra mat bana mera dil pighal jaata h....pr puttar tujhe nhi pata yeh log kitna khana khate h...aur kitne saare log h ghar mein"dadu tried reasoning.

"It's ok mein kr lungi...mujhe koi problem nhi h.....mere ghar mein isse zyada log rehte h....plzz agar aap allow kare toh"Bela again said softly trying to convince him.

"Thik h....pr tera mann na kare ya tu thak jaye toh bol dena chef h hi wese bhi""said dadu and Bela gave him a fond smile which he returned.

"Tujhe pata h tujhe jab pehli baari dekha tha na tabhi Andy ne soch liya tha ki tu iss ghar ke liye aur mere mahir ke liye bilkul sahi hogi...aur dekha tune proof bhi kr diya"said dadu and Bela gave him an awkward look not knowing it was his father in law who choosed her but she still wonders what did they saw in her.

"Aap zumba nhi jaate abhi??"Bela asked as she wanted to know why he has not been attending zumba classes.

"Haye chup kr uss khote mahir ke saamne mat bol dena wrna meri class le lega woh....kya karu mujhe bore hota h jaane"he said so cutely that Bela so badly controlled herself from pulling his cheeks.

"Pr dadu aapko koi na koi physical exercise krni chahiye isse fit rehte h"Bela said concernly.

"Meine nhi krna kuch"he said stubbornly.

"Agar aap subah morning walks pr jayenge na toh fresh feel hoga aapko bht aur aap kitne logo se mil bhi sakte h...aur phir aapko koi force bhi nhi kr payega kuch krne ke liye"Bela said trying to make him understand.

"Hayee akele jaane mein mujhe kantala aata h walk mein partner toh hona chahiye na...yeh saare khote toh gym krte h...Ishan toh soya pada rehta h aur Andy aur Shakti pehle hi fit h toh woh dono toh kuch krte hi nhi"he said his part of story.

"Toh aap mere saath chaliye na mein aapko company de dungi agar aap chahe toh?"bela said the last part hesitantly.

"Haye tu degi mujhe company??....pr tujhe awkward nhi lagega mujh jaise buddhe ke saath chalne mein"he said the last part funnily and Bela just laughed.

"Nhi aap buddhe kaha h aap toh abhi bhi young hi h....aur dil se young feel krna hota h shareer se toh hrr kisi ko buddha hona h ek din"Bela said softly.

"Thik h agar tu mujhe company degi toh mein shuru kr deta hu wapas zumba"dadu said and Bela just nodded and said.

"Toh aap kal subah 5 baje tak ready rehna phir hum dono by walk zumba classes tak jayenge aur uske baad zumba krke wapas walk krke aap jayenge toh walk aur zumba dono ho jayega"Bela said and he cribbed for the walking part but Bela conveninced him.

Then they began talking on some things and Bela found it very comfortable and easy to talk to him as if he was her own dadu.Maybe because she always was more comfortable with kids and oldies then people of her age.

Soon all the males of the house arrived but they stopped once they Bela and dadu sitting in the garden and sipping their tea.

"Aap yaha kya kar rahe h dadu living room ka Ac nhi chal raha h kya??"Neil asked with the most stupidest reason.

"Hayee pagal kahi ka dekhta nhi hum dono khuli hawa mein bethe h"dadu said and Neil just made a face.

"Dekh raha hu mein bht bolne lag gaye ho aajkal aap"Neil said teasingly.

"Hayee meine tere thappad marna h mujhse aisi baat ki h toh"dadu said irritatingly.

"Kaam karo mere hisse ki thappad Shivaay bhaiya ko maar do mein tab tak fresh hoke aaya"he said pointing towards Shivaay whose car just entered.

Shivaay also saw them sitting their and approached them and then said he will also freshen up and join them.Soon everyone gathered and were having their tea and coffee only mahir was not their.

Mahir also came and saw his family sitting in the garden.

"Kya ho raha h yaha pr???shivaay ki shadi discuss ho rahi h??"mahir said the last part intentionality so that dadu starts shivaay's wedding topic and he gets irritated.

"Ha Shivaay tu bhi kr le shadi dekh mahir ne bhi kr di ab toh"dadu said.

"Dadu shut up...and you better go before I punch you"Shivaay said glaring at mahir and he just left chuckling saying he will be right back after he freshens up.

Soon mahir also came and Bela gave him his coffee to which he thanked her.

"Accha bhabhi aapko sweets bht pasand h na toh mein aapko usse related ek question puchta hu"Neil said and Bela just nodded.

"Agar aapko rose ko chand pr bhejna hoga toh aap usse kya kahene??"he asked and bela thought thinking about it.

Everyone started thinking.

"Mujhe bata kya kehte h??"dadu asked Neil.

"Kyu??...mere naam saari property kr do phir bataunga"Neil said.

"Nalayak kahi ka"dadu said and everybody chuckled.

"Nhi aa raha bhabhi??"Neil asked and bela denies not knowing the answer.

"Kya bhabhi aap bhi"Neil said.

"Arre tu answer bol na jaldi"mahir asked.

"Ok ok toh rose ko bolenge GULAB JA MOON"he said and everybody just sighed listening to his illogical talks.

"Mann krta h tera sarr hi fod du gadha kahi ka"dadu said and everybody laughed.

"Kyu motu aajkal kuch zyada hi nhi bolne lage ho aap"Neil said.

"Hayee meine iske marna h abhi mahir samjha de abhi isko"dadu said irritatingly.

"Neil kya h pagal kahi ka kitni baari bola h dadu ko mat pareshan kr iss halat mein"mahir said.

"Tu thik h na baby"Ishan said roaming a hand on dadu"s pot like belly and dadu just slapped him and all his brothers laughed badly even Bela tried to control her laugh and Andy and Skati also laughed.

"Saare khote mujhe hi mil gaye h"dadu said.

Their talks were interrupted when khanna came with a man.

"Sir yeh kuch delivery lekr aaya h"Khanna said to shivaay.

"Kya yeh ghar Bela Singhaniya ka hi h??"the delivery boy asked.

"Aap XYZ mall se aaye h kya saman deliver krne??"Bela asked before anybody could speak anything.

The man nodded.

"Aap saman ander rakhwa dijiye khanna ji"Bela said and khanna took the stuff inside the house.

"Bhabhi itna saara kya mangwaya aapne"asked Ishan.

"Ghar ka saman hi h"Bela said and then she went inside saying she will prepare the dinner.
___________________________________________

"Accha mujhe aap sabhi logo se ek baat krni h"mahir said to everyone who were sitting in the garden after their coffee just talking about random stuff.

"Woh actually Bela ke ghar mein sab saath mein khana waghera khate h aur yaha hum saare apne mein hi rehte h toh usse problem nhi h but usse accha nhi lagta because she is habitual of having her meals with her family so she keeps on skipping her meals....toh kya hum log sab saath mein khana kha sakte h??"mahir asked them all.

"Hayee mein toh ready hi hu mein toh chahta hi hu ki saare kam se kam ek time ki roti saath khaye pr tum saare khote apne mein hi lage rehte ho"dadu said.

"I am fine with it"Andy said and Shakti also nodded.

"Bas phir thik h...aur haa ek aur cheez she wants to cook also kyuki apne ghar mein wahi krti thi cooking...meine bola bhi ki chef bana dega but she kept insisting"mahir said.

"Haa yeh toh usne mujhe bhi kaha meine bhi mana kara pr mani hi nhi toh meine haa kr di"dadu said.

"Ha pr bhabhi uss chef se toh accha hi khana banati h"Neil said and everybody agreed.

"Ha haath mein swaad toh h uske"dadu said.

"Aur kuch jo aapki biwi ko accha nhi laga"Neil said teasingly.

"Pata nhi meine pucha nhi mein bol diya jo krna h karo"mahir said.

"Yrr bhai aapne na pichle janam mein zarur koi acche karam kiye honge itni sanskari biwi mili h aapko"Rudra said.

"Arre usne acche karam kiye honge tabhi itna dashing husband mila h usse"Mahir said over confidently.

Everyone got up and left hearing his self appreciation leaving Mahir alone.

"Jalte h saare mujhse"Mahir said to himself.
___________________________________________

Bela thought all of them would once again go to their own rooms and then have their dinner as they usually do but she was surprised seeing all of them sitting on the dining table.But she served each one of them.After that she was looking for a place to sit but their was only one sit between mahir and Andy.

"Bela beta tu bhi beth"dadu said and Bela nodded and sat on the chair placed between her father in law and husband.

They all started having their dinner and mahir spoke to his dadu.

"Dadu bht dino se aap zumba nhi gaye h...kis khushi mein??"mahir asked.

"Hayee mujhpr thos na jama mein jaa raha hu zumba kal se aur walk pr bhi Bela ke saath"dadu said.

Mahir looked at her and then she nodded

"Bela make sure yeh zumba kare wrna beth jayenge"mahir said and Bela nodded.

After the dinner everyone sat down to talk and Bela was sitting beside Andy only.She thought why always she gets to sit next to him moreover she is intimidated by him.

She looked at the clock and it was 10:30 pm now and she was struggling to stay awake as by 10 she is in her bed and as soon as the clock hits 10 she starts getting sleepy.But she can't go now,what will her in laws think about her.She was just sitting hearing their talks.

After sometime Andy felt some weight on his right shoulder and he turned and saw Bela's head lying on his shoulder and she was alseep.Everybody saw it and so Andy said.

"I think hume sabko so jaana chahiye"Andy said and everyone nodded and left.

Andy very slowly put her head on the sofa and said to mahir.

"Take her to the room"Andy said and mahir just nodded.

After Andy left mahir picked her in his arms and carried her to the room not having a heart to disturb her peaceful sleep.

He placed her on the bed and himself slept beside her covering her with the duvet.

Precap-lunch box....... confusion......changes......new look......mahir teasing.......

Target-
Votes-125+
Comments-120+

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

60.3K 4.1K 21
[ COMPLETED ] A behir story. Meet Mahir Seghal. The renowned businessman who doesn't have time for anything even for his family. What will happen wh...
232K 12.6K 40
Mahir Sehgal, the CEO of Sehgal group of Companies, didn't want to get married at any cost but due to pressure from his parents, he agreed to get mar...
123K 14.1K 64
Meet the Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma.. they met, became friends but marriage? The had to marry, at the spot all of a sudden.. One side is mahir who...
77K 6.7K 68
I'm back lovelies ...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰โคwith my new FF which is obviously on our beloved BEHIR๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.... thank you guys for loving my previous FF "The unconditional...