π„ππŒπˆπ“π˜ | πŸπŸ–+

By Lovergirll217

"Someone's coming, we have to be quick, Enzo." I said, and he swiftly unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my nake... More

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

33

35.3K 578 239
By Lovergirll217

Love's POV

TW: Mature content ahead!

•••

"We're late," Lorenzo retorted.

"So that's your excuse as to why you ran four red lights and a stop sign?" Even a seatbelt couldn't hold the way I jerked forward when he stepped on the gas even harder.

We were driving for a solid twenty-five minutes before shit started going downhill. As someone who's genuinely afraid of using the horn, Enzo uses it carelessly.

The old woman crossing the street did not appreciate getting startled. I laughed when she flipped us off.

"Yes," he glanced over at me, smirking.

"You have a sick justification meter," I said.

He placed his hand on my inner thigh, and caressed it with his thumb, "I have a sick mind, Lovebug,"

I looked up at him and muttered a, "yeah."

"Anything I should be looking out for tonight?"

I thought for a second about who'd be there.

"No. I'm sure you'll know everyone,"

"This is an annual thing Mila puts together?" He asked, and I nodded as we approached a red light.

"Will you stop this time?"

He let out a chuckle as the car came to a gradual stop.

"Yes, my mother is the chairwoman for these types of things," She takes pride in having something to do in her free time. Even when I was younger, she needed to keep herself busy, "she's excited to see you,"

"I'm flattered,"

"She's sent me four texts since I left the house, she thinks I'm not serious about coming,"

"Maybe she's just eager to see you," he said, eyes trained on the road.

"Maybe I should've took you up on your offer," I said, hoping he knew what exactly I was referring to. The light turned green, and Enzo stepped on the gas.

He glanced over at me cluessly, "what offer?"

Seriously?

"The one regarding me bent over in front of a mirror," his eyes widened, "you've forgotten the most tempting offer you've ever made me already?"

"No, of course not," he smirked, "I just wanted to hear you say it,"

"You're an asshole," I told him.

"I've heard that before,"

༺♡༻

"Love! You made it," Mami greeted me with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"I told you I'd come," I said, hugging her, feeling her arms wrap around my back.

"You look absolutely stunning in this dress, mija, almost as good as I did," She has jokes.

"All thanks to you, Mami,"

She smiled, "Enzo! How are you?" She hugged him as well.

"I'm good, Mila. Where's Theo?"

"He's around here somewhere. I'd check the bar." She winked, and Lorenzo gave her a head nod.

"This place looks amazing, by the way, Mila. So much effort was put into this,"

"Well, of course. Money can buy the best things. Why settle for less?"

The only negative feeling I have toward my mother is my annoyance for her ability to steer clear from remaining humble. Whenever she got the chance to brag about what she had, she did. And whenever she got the chance to shit on someone she didn't like, she did.

"I'll go find Theo, I'll see you later on." Enzo tells my mother, and walks toward me. "I'll find you in a few, Lovebug," he kissed my cheek, and headed into the direction of the bar.

"I agree with Lorenzo, Mami. It looks really beautiful. Are these new chandeliers you got installed? The last time I was here, it didn't look like this,"

"Yes. It was paid for by my organization,"

"Which one?"

"Take your pick," she giggled, "let me introduce you to some of my friends,"

The next hour was pure agony. Putting on fake smiles and giving fake laughs to people I couldn't care less about.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't all bad. The drinks at the bar were one of two things keeping me going. The second was feeling Lorenzo's eyes on me all night.

The fire in his eyes were giving me some kind of fuel as weird as it sounds.

"So, Love, my daughter would love to get into modeling," a friend of my mother's said, sipping a glass of champagne, "any advice for her?"

"Tell her to set her sights on something else, as glamorized as it seems, it isn't always sunshine and rainbows. The constant body shaming can really bring a girl down, especially one who's going into it blind,"

The woman's face dropped as if I said something wrong, but it's true. The amount of times I've been told I need to eat less or exercise more have really tainted my self image. You can never win when it comes to modeling.

Kudos to the women and men who genuinely enjoy it, because if I knew what I know now, I would've steered clear.

I sent her an awkward smile before walking away, and joining Lorenzo at the bar.

My gaze met his as I approached him.

"God, you look good tonight,"

"So, what? Every other night I look meh?" I said to him.

"Can I get a Martini, please?" I asked the bartender, "extra olives," he nodded, and began making my drink.

"Is that a trick question?" Lorenzo asked, and I smiled.

"It's whatever you want it to be,"

"Is that a trick...statement?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"Has Christian and Blair arrived yet?" The bartender placed my drink in front of me, and I gave him a faint smile. I brought the glass to my lips to take a sip.

"I saw them a while ago, but only for a second," he told me, and my eyebrows raised as I glanced across the room to see someone I didn't dare think I'd see here. "What?"

I averted my eyes, and brought them back to Lorenzo. "Nothing,"

"You're lying," he pointed out, then looked around the room for himself.

"I'm not," I shrugged, "dance with me." I grabbed his hand, and brought him into the ballroom where people were dressed in long, sparkly gowns and dark, plain tuxedos.

One of Lorenzo's hands were on the nape of my back, while the other was on my waist, sending chills down my spine.

As music played, we danced and talked in between.

"So, who'd you see?"

"What?" I questioned.

"A few minutes ago before you tried distracting me with dancing,"

"Nobody, I told you."

"I don't like being lied to,"

My eyes shot up to his, and I narrowed them, "neither do I,"

"Do you know what I'd like right now?"

"What?"

"Your mouth on my cock," he said, his face serious.

A smile spread across my face, "I know a place," I guided him through the crowd, and into the back stairway that lead to the emergency exit.

"It's dark as fuck," he stated as I opened the door with the key that rested on top of the doorframe.

"It's better that way," I pushed him against the wall as soon as the door shut, the only light inside is from the small window on the opposite side of the door.

My mouth collided with his, and I tasted the dark liquor he was drinking before I joined him at the bar. I moved my hand down his chest, feeling the cloth of his suit. His breath quickened, and it turned me on.

I traveled my hand down to his cock to feel how hard he was, and God he didn't disappoint.

Lorenzo's POV

Breaking the kiss, I looked into her deep pool of green eyes. She was wanting. Waiting for my cock to fuck her pretty little mouth.

"Get on your knees, Love," I ordered, and she obeyed. Seeing her kneel in front of me was...intoxicating. "That's a good girl," I praised.

She enjoyed getting praised, but I also knew she loved being degraded as well.

I took a fist full of her hair into my hand, admiring her gorgeous features. Her upturned nose and full lips, with god-like cheekbones and a breathtaking face structure.

She wasn't just beautiful on the outside, but on the inside, too.

"Take off your underwear and give them to me," she was getting ready to stand, but I stopped her, "but while still kneeling,"

Love did as she was told, obeying every order I was giving her.

She handed the lace fabric to me, and I stuck them in my pocket for later use.

Looking up at me, her emerald eyes were giving me an almost...pleading expression.

"Now," I let go of her hair, "I want you to be a good little slut, and unbuckle my pants, and take out my cock,"

She impatiently unbuckled my belt, then followed my black boxer briefs. My cock sprung free, at full length. Pre-cum sat at the tip, my excitement making me embarrassed.

My erection felt free.

The pupils in Love's eyes dilated, indicating she was ready.

I ran my thumb along her bottom lip, then lifted her chin. "Be still, baby," I told her, guiding my dick into her awaiting mouth.

Fuck.

Fuck, Fuck.

It felt so fucking good to have her tongue on my cock.

I tangled my hands in her hair, completely ignoring how much time it must've took to style it. I didn't care.

I didn't care because it felt heavenly.

I withdrew my cock, careful not to cum too quickly. I waited a second before sliding it back into her wet mouth, much less gently.

Love kept her eyes trained on mine as I fucked her mouth. Fucked away her pretty lipstick. Her long, dark eyelashes looked up at me, beginning to get teary and worn out.

"You're taking it so well," I told her, "this feels..." I trailed off, hoping she got where I was going.

My grip on her hair tightened as she used her tongue to slide it along my cock, giving it just the right sensation. Her eyes watered more as I slammed into the back of her mouth, making her gag.

She took my cock out of her mouth, eyes teary.

Before I could ask if she was alright, she put it right back where it belonged.

"You're making me fucking crazy," I said before groaning as she sucked me.

A tear rolled down Love's cheek, and I used the pad of my thumb to wipe it away. "So pretty," I whispered, still fucking her mouth.

I drove my cock into her mouth several more times before I felt the bottom of my stomach begin to clench.

"아기," I groaned, "I'm about to cum," [baby]

That was an indication for her to pull away from me, but she didn't.

She stayed still as I poured into her mouth, and she took every single fucking drop of my cum.

I was breathing heavily as I came down from my high. I let her hair go, watching as she wiped the sides of her mouth. "You took me so well,"

She grinned, standing up to my level.

I leaned down, and met my mouth with hers. Tasting the remnants of myself on her tongue. Her lips were still tender from what I just finished doing to her, but she didn't object to the way I was kissing her.

Her lips were insanely soft. If I could describe clouds with one word, I'd say Love. She groaned as I deepened the kiss, wanting to express to her that I was happy she enjoyed what just happened.

I moved my mouth harder and more eager against hers before pulling away and looking at her smeared makeup. "You're gorgeous, Love,"

"Thank you," she said before opening the door. "Ready?"

"Ready."

-

We're so close to 400k and ay dios mío am I so excited for that. I literally can-fucking-not.

The second episode of Euphoria S2 is coming out in a few minutes and I'm excited!

My mom has been trying to make Viet food for my boyfriend, but he'll eat literally whatever we put in front of him. Seriously. There's nothing he won't eat.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

With all my love, L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 2.8K 28
When Andrea is sexually unfulfilled with her fiancΓ© she turns to her dominant best friend Lorenzo Marino one of the biggest mafia leaders for help. ...
649K 12.9K 46
18+ "Antonio"I gasped as he gripped my throat harder making me moan.He backed me into the walls and started to slowly lean in a claimed my lips in a...
101K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
290K 11.1K 31
Luca Romano is a force to be reckoned with - a powerful, wealthy man who commands respect and fear in equal measure. He's ruthless to his enemies, bu...