Girl Crafter

By pinkpixel

Told from the perspective of a girl crafter! After realizing that bravery doesn't make you strong, this girl... More

Girl Crafter
Chapter 2
Chapter 3:The Dream
Chapter4: The Adventure Continues....
Chapter6: The battle
Chapter7: Déjà Vu
Chapter8: Is This What Death Feels Like?
Chapter9: This MUST end!
Chapter10: I tried.
Chapter11: The End?
Chapter12: You Never Know
Chapter13: Notch!

Chapter5: So It Begins...

1K 25 12
By pinkpixel

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shout. The sight of him made me want to jump off of a bridge..

"To give you a warning." His voice was raspy. 

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

Then, he slashed me across the face with his sword. I grabbed my face and I was bleeding. My vision started going blurry. And I fell to the ground.

~*TWO DAYS LATER*~

I slowly opened my eyes. I was in a small hut. My face was stinging really bad! I touched my cheek slowly and the memories came back. Who was it? Agh my head hurts. I barely stood up. I walked to the furnace like a drunk person. I was holding onto the wall so I could stay up. Just then a thought hit me in the heart. My inventory felt empty. It was. Whoever did this to me stole my things! I start to cry to myself. Then I spot a note taped to the furnace. It read:

"Wow. You could barely handle that. I wonder how you're going to take what's coming for you when you get home? We'll see."

Ugh. Herobrine. Just saying his name in my head made shiver. I have to get going. I'll need to gather supplies on the way. 

I was walking to the edge of the forest biome. Great. Another part of the desert. 

~100 Blocks later*~

I spot a cow. I have to punch it to death. -_- great. After hitting as many times as I could it finally dies. Blah. This is a mess! I started walking farther when my feet started aching again. OH NO. The sun's setting! Grrr... I use my wood to build a little hut for the night. I used my one torch to light the inside. I still had my crafting table and furnace thank goodness. And I cooked the steak.

Mmmm.... I barely remember what meat tastes like after living off of carrots and potatoes. All this thinking about food and herobrine made me sleepy. I closed my eyes..... and went to sleep.

~*DREAM*~

AGH! He slowly pulls the sword out of me. Causing a tear to roll down my face. 

"Why did you do that? I haven't done ANYTHING to you!" I shout at him.

"Eh. I know. But I have to kill you."

"Why?!?!" I shout spitting up that thick liquid. Blood.

"It's my job! " He stops and he sniffs the air. "You smell that? Smells like smoke! Better wake up and check it out!" He starts to laugh evilly. 

~*END OF DREAM*~

The smell of smoke made me pop up. What the... I hear fire burning. I walk out of my hut and the top of it is on fire! WHAT THE HECK? Did it storm last night? No. It was him. I know it was him. I started remembering my dream. But my thoughts were interrupted by something falling from the sky. A POTATO! And it had a note attached to it! I quickly opened the note. It said:

"Every time you receive something, that means your getting closer to your house. If I hurt you, you're going the wrong way. Choose wisely." 

Um... okaaaaay... I continued my journey. As I was nearing the edge of the desert biome I spotted a jungle tree! OH MY GOSH! I knew it was my jungle because of the pink wool block at the edge! I made a trail of wool blocks when I left for the cave! AHHH YES! I quickly ran to the block and started following the others that I found. Then.... I busted out crying when I saw it. Home.. My house! I ran up to it.

But something made me stop in my tracks... A figure... A person figure.... Then they turned around.... 

I blacked out...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.5K 100
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
73.1K 2.9K 38
ayon sa iba, Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang hinding-hindi mo makakalimutan sa lahat. Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang nagturo sayo kung paano totoong magmahal...
259K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.
137M 5.3M 131
Masarap mapunta sa Section na may pagkaka-isa. Meron mang hnd pagkaka-unawaan, napag-uusapan naman. Panu kung mapunta ka sa Section na ikaw lang ang...