Our Girl

By dilfsdilfsdilfsdilfs

A South Asian bisexual mc???? Unbelievable!!!! This book is a little long like "when are they going to smash... More

INTRODUCTION
Character Profiles
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50.
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60.
61
62.
63.
64
65
66
67
68
69.
70.
A/N
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
A/N
Bonus I
Bonus II
Bonus III
Bonus IV
Bonus V
Bonus VI
Bonus VII
Bonus VIII
Bonus IX
Bonus X
Bonus XI
Bonus XII
Bonus XIII
Bonus XIV
Bonus XV
Bonus XVI
Bonus XVII
Bonus XVIII
Bonus XIX
Bonus XXI
Bonus XXII
Bonus XXIII

49.

87 2 0
By dilfsdilfsdilfsdilfs

Jasmine

"Wait!" I stopped them from walking away. They offered to take me shopping. I definitely did not suggest it.

"What do you want to try now?" Alex asked.

"My hair looks good. Can we take a picture?"

"Yes. Definitely. I like my outfit" Michael walked over to me.
He was wearing black Jordans with black sweatpants and a black t-shirt with his black and white chequered flannel. He wore my ring, as always, with a couple of gold chains with his hair out. I also painted his nails baby blue to match my outfit. Yum.

Leo was wearing white Jordans with brown outlines with brown ripped jeans that weren't really ripped but they looked ripped and a dark and light brown camo print hoodie and a black denim jacket. He wore my bracelet, as always, with a couple of rings with his hair tied back with a baby blue hairtie to match my outfit and he wore his glasses today. Yum.

Alex was wearing red Jordans with black jeans and a Scarface t-shirt. Might I add, his ass looked great in those jeans. He wore my necklace, as always, with his hair in a half up half down bun, also with a baby blue hair tie to match my outfit, with a few loose strands infront. Yum.

We were in the fitting room by ourselves. They did not like how long I took but I didn't give a shit.

Leo stood behind me, looking down at my phone while Alex and Michael stood either side of me, also looking at my phone.

"From your height, you can't even see our faces, chaparrita. Tilt it higher" Leo complained just as I was about to take it.

"Put a filter on. Not on our faces though. Find one on Snapchat. Oh! Do a low exposure one" Alex took my phone out of my hands.

"No, dickhead. Don't tell her to take it on Snapchat, you twat" Michael snatched my phone out of his hands.

They were like this for a good three minutes. I leaned back against Leo's chest as I tilted my head back, looking up at him while he had his arms around my stomach. I smiled at him, earning a smile back.
Yay!
He leaned down and kissed my forehead "Bunch of knobs they are"

I smiled wider, nodding in agreement.

"Okay here" Michael handed me back my phone. They had somehow made it underexposed but I wasn't complaining. I just wanted a quick picture.

I tilted the pho- "Wait- my piercing doesn't show from this side. Al, swap with me" Michael dragged Alex's arm, swapping sides.

I sighed "Are you guys done now?" I looked at them.

"Yes." They replied at the same time.

I tilted the phone up, making sure my hair still looks good. I smiled at the fact they all looked so serious while their eyes were on my screen while Alex and Michael's hands were in their pocket. Oh have mercy, they were so hot.

"Look!" I held my phone up, smiling.

"I love it" Michael kissed my the top of my head.

Leo

"Where do you want to go now, beautiful?" Michael asked.

"I don't know. Let's just look around and-" she let out a loud gasp, worrying us.

"What ha- oh for fucks sake" She was stopped by a pet store where every pet was available.

"No, Jasmine" Alex continued walking.

"Oh please! Can we just have a look?"

"No" They both said together.

She turned to me, looking at me through her eyelashes.
God, she looked perfect in that outfit. She was wearing a white tennis skirt and a baby blue sweater that had a small cloud on her boob with a black headband. She wore baby blue Jordans and a bunch of silver necklaces. She wanted us all to match somehow so we all wore similar shoes.

She grabbed my hand, still looking at me through her eyelashes. "Please Leo?"

I looked anywhere but her, trying not to give in. Alex and Michael shook their heads at me. I sighed, looking back at her "I'm sorry, mi amor. We have more than enough pets" I wiped an eyelash away from under her eye.

"Eight is nothing. Let's get two more and make it even" she tugged my hand.

"I'm sorry, my love"

She sighed, dropping her shoulders "Fine. Let's keep looking around I guess" she followed Michael and Alex.
I caught up to her and leaned down to her height "Conseguiremos uno cuando estemos solos " I whispered in her ear, watching her eyes light up. (We'll get one when we are by ourselves)

"¿En serio?" She whispered back. (Really)

"Sí"

"Oh te amo" She kissed my cheek. (Oh I love you)

. . .

"Who?"

"A few friends"

"Why?"

"To hang out with us?"

She sighed "Lame. What are their names?"

"We'll tell you when they get here"

"What time are they coming?"

"Around ten" Michael replied.

"Are they- ooo can I get these?" She held up a pack of stickers.

"Yes" I replied.

"Stickers?" Alex asked.

"No. Tape"

"Don't get sarcastic around me. We still haven't forgot about your punishment. Don't want to make it worse now, do we?" he whispered in her ear.

She raised her eyebrows, "umm yes. Stickers" ignoring what Alex said. "Where did Michael go?"

"Got kidnapped"

She slapped his arm "Don't say that, Alex"

He slapped her arm back, lighter, causing her to slap him back, causing him to slap her back and it went on like that for a good 2 minutes while we walked around the store.

"Stop it for fucks sake" I pulled Alex back from the collar of his t-shirt as Michael came back with multiple bottles of alcohol.

"Can I get these?" She held up some magnets.

"Yes" I replied "You don't have to ask, Jas"

"Magnets?" Michael asked.

I smirked watching her press her lips together and nod. "Yup. Magnets"

"What are you going to do with those?" Alex teased.

She hid her face in my side "Put them on the fridge" she mumbled before standing up straight.

"Why?"

She pushed his shoulder "Stop it, Alex"

He pushed her shoulder back, causing her to push him back. Before he could do it back, I stood in between them, causing him to push me, giving me a reason to slap him.

. . .

"What's the drug?" Jasmine asked in the car.

I cleared my throat.

"What drug, my darling?" Alex asked.

"You know what I'm talking about. The one Nicolai bought up at the gala last week when we ran into him"

"An ndéarfaimid léi ach í?" I asked. (Shall we just tell her)

She groaned "not this again. I can't understand you"

"That's the whole point, mi amor"

"Sea" Michael replied (yes)

"Tá sí i mbaol go leor mar atá sé" Alex objected, surprise surprise. (No. She's in enough danger as it is)

"seo linn arís" Michael rolled his eyes. (Here we go again)

"Mike."

"Níl! Táim tinn leis i gcónaí ag tabhairt suas an rud céanna arís agus arís eile! He raised his voice. (No! I'm sick of him always bringing up the same thing over and over again)

"Guy-"

"B'fhéidir má thuigeann tú a bhfuil ag éirí liom, ní bheimis-" Alex raised his voice too. (Maybe if you understood what I'm getting at, we wouldn't-)

"Guys stop it." She covered Alex's mouth with her hand as she was sitting next to him. "Stop arguing all the fucking time. Why can't we just have a day where you two aren't arguing. What are you even arguing about? I'm sorry I bought up the drug. I don't want to know now" She took her hand away from Alex's mouth "Did you just lick me?"

He shook his head causing her to wipe her hand on his face, making him groan, making her laugh but abruptly stop.

"Okay, Alex, I don't want you to panic but there's a red dot at back of your head and think you should get down" she said calmly. Alex immediately ducked down, crouching down to the ground, pulling Jasmine down with him as I sped up.

"Téigh go dtí an teach sábháilte, Leo" he whisper shouted. (Go to the safe house, Leo)

"What's happening?" Jasmine whisper shouted back

"It's one of Nicolai's men tailing us. They probably tapped the car. Leo, we're going to need to change cars. Have you lost them?"

3rd

"Does it look like I've fucking lost them, Alessandros?" Leo shouted, causing Alex and Jasmine to look at each with a shocked look.

Jasmine and Alex sat up, holding their knees to try and atleast trying to sit properly.
"Leo, I know this might not be the best time because of what is currently happening and that you guys look like you're really stressed-"

"What do you want, Jas?" He asked with irritance in his tone, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Okay, that attitude and tone will get you nowhere"

"Jasmine." He said sternly

"I know it's a bad time but can you put the radio louder. It's Toploader" she asked really quickly.

Michael and Alex looked at her with a confused look on their faces while Leo sighed, turning up the volume.

"I'm going to take care of this myself" Michael mumbled, taking out a gun from the glovebox and opened the window.

"What are you doing? What is he doing? Holy SHIT THAT IS SO COOL" Jasmine freaked out, sitting up.

"Mike, get in" Leo ordered.

"Wait. I've nearly-" he was cut off by three gunshots.

He climbed back in the car, breathing heavily, rolling up the window. "I have good news and bad news. Jas, which one do you want to hear first?" He turned around.

"The good- no- bad- actually say the g- bad- say both of them and I'll try and guess"

"I got shot and hit two of their tyres"

"YOU GOT SHOT?"

"LEO, TAKE A TURN" Alex shouted.

"THIS IS A SHORTCUT"

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US ALL?"

"YOU GOT SHOT?"

"HURRY UP AND GET TO THE OTHER CAR, LEO"

"THEY'RE STILL THERE, MIKE" Alex sat up, taking a gun out from under the seat and opening the window, shooting at their other tyres

"MAYBE BECAUSE I WAS SHOT?"

"PUT PRESSURE ON THE WOUND" Jasmine shouted

They all shouted over each other while Dancing In The Moonlight played at full blast in the back.

. . .

"Michael, put pressure on the wound, I have a cloth in the back" she partially climbed over the seats, after everything calmed down, and grabbed a dupatta ,she left in the car, before tying it around Michael's arm

Leo drove into a secluded farm with a large barnyard where there were multiple horses and sheep roaming around the field.

"Are you okay?" She checked his face for any wounds "Any more wounds I should know about?"

He laughed "No. I'm okay, beautiful. Thank you" he kissed her cheek.

"Where are we?" She sat back down.

"Your mum's house"
"Friend's place"
Alex and Leo replied at the same time.

The doors of the barn opened, allowing Leo to enter.

Jasmine

Inside the barn, there was a grey car and a bunch of hay.

"Oo I like that car" I leaned over on the armrest in the middle of Leo and Michael. "What type i-"

"Chevy Malibu. Produces horsepower of 365. Shall I go into more detail?"

"No!" Alex and Leo said together.

"You can tell me about it all later" I smiled at him, earning a smile back and a kiss on the side of my head.

"Shotgun!"
"Shotgun!"
Alex and I called at the same time. I looked at each other, smirking.

We both opened the door and sprinted to the car, both of us touching the front of the car first.

"I touched it first" I said truthfully.

"No you didn't" he argued.

"Yes I did. You're just mad you're slow"

"Leo, who touched it first?" We both turned to the driver so he could make the decision.

"Jasmine." He opened his door, starting the car.

I grinned at Alex who was muttering something under his breath in Italian.

"Are we going home now?" I asked with Leo's hand on my thigh while he drove with his thumb softly brushing against it.

Wow. I could literally cream my pants right now.

"No." They all said in unison.

Damn okay.

"Why? What about the dogs? And my snake?"

"They'll be fine, sweetheart. We'll be going home in a few days"

"Where are we going now? We need to get you to a doctor or something. Are you okay? Are you okay, Alex? Leo? Are you okay? Am I okay? Do your friends know? Oh gosh. The dogs, guys. The dogs? My snake-"

"Jasmine" Michael interrupted.

"We're all okay, Jas. The dogs will be fine. Your snake will be fine. We're just going to a safe house for a couple of days until it's safe to go back and our friends will be coming to the safe house. "

"So the dogs aren't safe?"

"They- we'll have someone bring them over" Leo reasoned.

"How far away are we from home?"

"An hour"

"How far away is the safe house"

"Half an hour"

I threw my head back and sighed.

. . .

"-and my uncle said-"

"My uncle broke his neck tap dancing once" Michael and I mumbled under our breaths, interrupting Alex.

I looked back at him with a smirk, he was also looking at me with a smirk.

"Jinx" we said at the same time

"Jinx again. Our mental synchronization? Can have but one explanation?" We continued.

"You" Michael

"And I" me

"Were just meant to be!"

. . .

Leo

They had an entire Disney marathon for a good hour until we got something to eat which made them both shut up and made Jasmine fall asleep.

I carried her upstairs, putting her in my room.

"Jasmine." Alex poked her cheek "Jas. Jas. Hey. Jasmi-"

"Stop poking her, you cunt" Michael slapped his hand away.

"Is she dead? How does she sleep for so long?"

"Because I can. Go away" she turned around, pulling the covers up.

"Damn. Okay"

"So we'll just send all the dogs and your snake back?"

She sat up, quickly brushing her hair back with her hands before getting out of bed "They're here?!"

"Yup" Michael straightened out her skirt.

"With their food?"

"Yup"

"And beds?"

"Yes"

She ran out of the room, allowing Alex to sit down.
"Three. . . Two. . . One. . ." Michael counted down

She ran back in the room "I don't know the layout of this house? Where are they?! Hurry up hurry up" she pulled me out of the room.

Alex

I turned to Michael.

"Don't you fucking dare" Michael put his head in his hands.

"I didn't say anything" I took a sip of his beer.

"Good" Michael got up and walked out

"Because she's in danger with us" I mumbled, standing up, causing Michael to turn around.

"Shut. The fuck. Up. Alex. I don't want to keep arguing with you"

I pushed past him, going downstairs.

"Oh you're so big" Jasmine spoke to the fluffy white dog in a baby voice. "Are you okay?" She looked up at me.

"Of course. Why?"

"Because you're crying"

I wiped my eyes. Oh fuck.

"Alex, are you okay? What happened?" She stood up, walking over to me.

No. It hurts me that we have to leave you and it'll hurt me so much to see you hurt when it happens. I'm so sorry we dragged you into all of this, my darling.

Is what I wanted to say.

"When am I not okay?" I laughed.

She came up to me and cupped my jaw. God, she looked beautiful in that outfit. "Alex"

"I'm okay, my darling" I brushed a strand of hair away from her face "You look beautiful"

She blushed and hid her face in my chest. "Thank you" she mumbled as I placed my hand behind her head. "You look really handsome too or whatever" she said, making me laugh, bringing her closer by her hips, kissing her on the top of her head.

I really fucking hate myself.

. . .

Leo

"Can I paint your nails?" She asked. We were watching Heat while she was sitting on my lap sideways, her back against the armrest.

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because"

She threw her head back "Please, Leo. I'm so bored"

"Fine."

She sat up "Really?"

I nodded.

"Okay one second" she got off my lap and ran upstairs.

"Are you good?" I asked Alex who was resting his chin on his fist while sitting on the sofa infront of the TV with Loki in his lap.

He didn't look at me. He just nodded.

I sighed "Al, please"

"I'm fine. I just-"

"Okay which colour- oh I'm sorry. Did I interrupt something? Because I can just-" she slowly backed away.

Alex chuckled "Babe, it's okay. You didn't do anything. Just saying how good of an actor Bobby is"

She raised an eyebrow, walking back to me "hm okay. I know though?! I love him so much. My uncle and I used to watch all of his movies whenever I stayed over at his"

"Him and Al Pacino are the best"

"And Joe Pesci"

"You like gangster and mafia movies?" I asked.

"Absolutely love them. Move up." She pushed my thigh.

"Why can't you just sit here" I patted my lap.

"Because I need to be comfortable"

"Oh? Is my lap not comfortable for you now?"

"What? No! I might move around alot. What if you get a boner. That'll throw me off. Then you won't have nice nails like Michael" she explained, making Alex laugh.

I chuckled, putting the bag she was holding next to me, pulling her closer "A boner? What do you think of me, mi amor?"

She cupped my dick, causing me to flinch and sit up. "You okay, meri jaan?"

"You want to do this?" I cupped her pussy, causing her to smirk and squeeze her thighs together.

"Not now" she let go, taking my hand away. "Speaking of, is Michael in his room?" She turned around to Alex like nothing happened while I moved up, making space for her.

"Upstairs" Alex mumbled.

Must've gotten into a fight again.

"What did you do to him?" She sat down. She took my hand, looking at my nails.

"Nothing. He's just being a cunt" Alex took a sip of his beer.

"Don't say that, Alex" she stood back up "You guys need to be more nicer to eachother" she mumbled, walking out.

"Did you guys get into the same fight again?"

He nodded, getting up "Do you want another beer?"

"Yeah"

"LIME?" He shouted from the kitchen

"YEAH" I shouted back.

Michael

"-isn't it, Apollo? I-" I was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Michael?" Her perfect voice called.

Ugh. Everything about her was perfect.

"Come in"

She walked with Astraea in her arms "Helloo" she put Astraea on his bed, sitting next to her.

"Hello sweetheart. Are you okay?"

"Yes. How's your arm?"

"It hurts a bit but I'm no pussy so it doesn't effect me" I covered her face with my hand, pushing her back on the bed.
I don't know how that started but we push each other whenever we feel like it.

"Are you okay?"

"Of course. Why?"

"I think you and Alex got into a fight again"

"Oh that was nothing. He was just being a cunt" I put my boxers in the drawer before sitting next to her with Astraea in between us.

"You guys need to stop. It's frustrating. I want us all to be happy and I can't have that when you to aren't happy with each other. What happened?"

He wants to send you away for your safety and I can't begin to express how much I'd miss you and I keep trying to convince him and, partially, Leo to let you stay but they said they'd rather you live and hate us then die while loving us. I'm sorry, beautiful.

Is what I wanted to say.

"Nothing. He wants- he wants to go back home but I keep saying it's not safe."

"Then why don't you have a calm discussion about it. Talk to him about how your feeling or something. I don't know. I'm sorry. I'm not good at advice"

I smiled "It's okay. You're right. I should, shouldn't I?"

She nodded, standing up, holding out her hand which I gladly took.

She stopped in her room to grab a bag before we went downstairs.

"What's that?" I asked

"Manicure stuff. Not everyone has perfect nails like you" she playfully scoffed.

She made me stand next to Alex and went to sit by Leo.

Leo

She sat beside me, sitting on her ankles. "Go on then" she looked at Mike, grabbing the bag on the other side of me, putting it by my legs.

"Alex, I think you should understand that understand that it's not safe to go back home after today's events"

"Wha-"

"And you need to understand that it's not only Jasmine in danger, it's all of us"

I put my elbow on the armrest, covering my smile. Alex looked at me with a confused expression.

"I'm sorry, Michael?"

"It's okay, Alex but I hope you understand" he put a hand on his shoulder.

"I understand, Michael"

Jasmine sighed "I know you didn't mean shit, but I'm grateful you atleast tried, I guess"

"I'm sorry, sweetheart" Michael sat beside, changing the channel.

"Hey!" Jasmine and Alex at that same time

"We were watching that" Jasmine said.

"'Escape' is on?"

"Oh okay. I'm not going to watch anyways" she chuckled, clipping my cuticles.

"Ow?"

"Stop being a baby. You need to take care of your nails. What colour do you want?"

"Any"

"Choose"

"Black"

"Of course. Do you like flowers?" She picked

"Yes?"

She smiled "Perfect"

. . .

Jas was painting my other hand when the doorbell rang, causing me to sit up, taking my knife out of my pocket, causing Michael to take the gun out from under the sofa and causing Alex to take the gun from under the coffee table. All the dogs started barking too which was really fucking annoying.

"Leo!" Jasmine whined.

Alex got up, holding his gun behind him while walking to the door cautiously.

"If we're going to die, atleast die with nice nails" she mumbled, getting up and heading to the kitchen.

"Calm down, Alessandros. We're one of you." Victor joked once Alex opened the door. Alex sighed, putting his gun in the back of his trousers.

"I'm sorry man. Forgot you guys were coming" Alex led him inside. Michael and I put our weapons away, standing up.

"That's nice of you."

"It's nearly twelve. Why are you guys so late? Take your shoes off, by the way."

"This twat, Ishaan, got us lost. Why are you guys so secluded?" Imran explained.

"It's called a safe house for a reason"

"Hey Mikey. How've you been?" Victor hugged him.

"Amazing actually"

"LEO! How have you been, babe?" He hugged me.

I ignored him, looking back to see Jasmine.

"Who's this pretty lady?" Victor asked.

"I'm Jasmine" she held out her hand which he shook.

"I'm Victor"

"Jas, that's Victor. This is Imran. This is Mariam. This is Ishaan. This is Cedric and this is Julian" he introduced everyone. She shook hands with all of them before sitting back down where she was sitting.

"Oh I remember you! You're Hardeep's sister-in-law!" Julian pointed out.

She smiled "Yup"

"How is he?" Cedric asked, taking a seat beside Alex.

"He's good, I hope. He has a son"

"Awww do you have a picture?" Mariam asked.

"Yeah!" She took out her phone and showed everyone.

"Hards man. What a guy" Victor stated.

"¿Todavía quieres pintarte las uñas?" She asked lowly as everyone else engaged in conversation. (Do you still want me to paint your nails?)

"Por supuesto mi amor. ¿Por qué? ¿Pensaste que me avergonzaría?" I chuckled. (Of course, my love. Why? Did you think I'd get embarrassed?)

She looked down and smiled, shrugging. "No sé. Son tus amigos. No se como actúas con ellos" she put my hand on her thigh and unscrewed the lid of the bottle. (I don't know. They're you're friends. I don't know how you act around them).

"Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing? Leonardo Castillo out of his comfort zone? Jasmine, what have you done to him?" Mariam asked from beside me.

Jasmine looked at me with a grin "What can I say?" She replied.

"So Jas- can I call you Jas?" Victor asked, earning a nod from her. "Where are you from?"

"London"

"No where you really from?"

Jas looked up at him with a smirk "Reigate."

"No but where you rea-"

"Vic! She said she's from London. Leave her alone" Ishaan scolded.

"I'm sorry" Jas laughed "I'm from India. You?"

"France"

She nodded her head and continued painting my nails. She's definitely going to hate him.

. . .

"¿Te gustan?" She put her stuff under the coffee table before lifting my hand up.

"Ay ¡por supuesto! Los amo. Gracias mi amor" I smiled kissing the side of her head.

She painted my nails black but had put a small flower on my ring fingers with a thin 'J'.

"J for Julian?" He came up behind us, lifting my hand.

Jasmine laughed "Of course"

"Jas, could you show me to the bathroom. I need to fix my hijab" Mariam stood up.

"Oh sure" Jasmine stood up, leading her out.

"Where'd you find her?" Imran asked.

"More important question, why do you have so many fucking dogs?" Cedric asked when Loki, Cerus, Astraea, and Neptune walked.

"We met her in Scotland like 3 years ago."

"How did someone like her go for guys like you?" Julian asked.

"Jealous?" Alex asked.

"Yes!" Cedric and Julian replied at the same time, making us laugh.

Jasmine

"Jas, could you show me to the bathroom. I need to fix my hijab" Mariam stood up.

"Oh sure" I stood up, leading her out.

"So how are you?" She asked once we reached upstairs.

"I'm good. You?"

"Very good"

"It's just in here. Shall I stay out or-"

"Girl? Get in here" she laughed "How did you guys meet?" She asked.

"Michael's café"

"Michael's café?!" She asked, very shocked.

I laughed "Yes."

"Michael opening a café. Who would've thought. Could you pass me that pin, dear?" She was holding her hijab in place.

"Do they treat you well?"

I nodded "Yup. Always."

"That's good. If they try anything, you come to me. naem?" She asked in Arabic. (Yes?)

"Yes"

"Wonderful" she tapped my cheek as we walked out, nearly bumping into Apollo "Fuck me. How many dogs do you have?"

"Seven dogs and one snake" I replied.

"Seven dogs? My gosh. There must be fur everywhere"

I laughed "Yes. All the time"

I sat back next to Leo as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders while Cerus put his chin on my lap.

»»»»»»

I know. I'm purposely avoiding the punishment chapter. I'm worried everyone is going to be so disappointed if this gains more readers.

Anyways.

Selena<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.9K 17
π†π«πšπ¦π¦πšπ­π’πœπšπ₯ 𝐄𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π‹πšπ¦πž 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 π€π‘πžπšπ !!! (Read at your own risk) πŸ”ž: Matured content. Before you downloaded this b...
496K 9.1K 50
✨Book two✨ It's not necessary to read the first book but the characters from the first book do appear in this one. ...
66.2K 2.2K 20
this is a fan fiction with idk how many chapters, but there is on thing you can expect from this dirty minded writer. And that is- S M U T ~ Sarawat...
1.2M 15.4K 50
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...