Nightmare's Love Attention

By PassiveNootNoot

Cover not by me and so as the characters. Random nightmare scenarios. The 1st chapters are all kiddies but a... More

Who are you!?
Bets
Nightmare...YOU'RE ADORABLE!!!
I need help
Nightmare Dress Up
Specific Food For Nightmare
Just have some pics I found on google
Ccino
late halloween chapter
Breaking paper
Remembering the pain
Gifts
Mini
Give me ideas please
strawberry passive
Nightmare's little harem
questions for you readers
Catch the nightmare!
An army of a nightmare
new name
challenge for passive nightmare writers
background part 1
background part 2
Sharing is caring
Serve us
Photo Memory
Feeling sleepy?
Books
Announcement
Nightmares
have more pics
Lucky meme squad
Back to an octopus but weaker
This can't be nightmare!
gift for you
an excuse
The snowy days
Ice
Ghost?
Ice (2)
Ghost (2)
Horrormare
Discord
Ghost (3)
Dere Tsun Tsundere
Dere Tsun Tsundere 2
Crazy..
Pain Can be so...
pick a clip hanger
Crazy (2)
Trickster Virus
Harsh Chemicals
Harsh Chemicals (2) slight๐Ÿ‹
Harsh Chemicals (3)
Flower you to the end
Normal day in Inkmare
inkmare faks
inkmare V2 (Lime)
relief
Demon Brother
Together Forever... Right?
Harsh Chemicals (Bonus Chapter)
Covered by Goop
A Tale of a Dream
Thrive to Life
World of Nightmares
Unfilling the Bottle
Trapped Stone
Void
How could... I?
A tale of a Dream(2)
Ice Cream
Dere Tsun Tsundere 3
Valen-nightmare?
Sleepless(Human Au)
Humans on crack
Missing Love(HuMaN aU) unfinished
Snitches get Stitches {Shorts 1}
I can see them(Human)
Splendid! {Shorts 2}
Ghost Story {Shorts 3}
Nightmare in your Dreams {Shorts 4}(Human Au)
Christmas gift {Shorts 5}(Human)
Benchmarks {Shorts 6} (Human)
Manipulation(Human)
Cute Murder
Hospital{Human}
Tale of a Dream (3)
Tale of a Dream (4)
Took too long {Human}
Don't ask for more, love what you have.
Don't ask for more, Love what you have (2)
Our Last Year of Middle School {Human}

Splendid! (2)

467 22 2
By PassiveNootNoot

Nightmare was sat on the floor, leaning on the wall. His tentacles were cut off. "Don't worry.. They'll grow back like a lizards tail." Though his tentacles could regenerate back, the ones that were sliced off couldn't make a new body. They'll need a host to do so.

Nightmare wore a hospital gown. It was wet from black liquid slime, blood, saliva, and sweat. His breathing was uneven. A shock collar.

On the tablet Gaster held, it showed Nightmare's temperature, heartbeat, body structure, and etc. All from that shock collar. Hours of torture, yet here is Nightmare. He survived all that. This is the worst torture he's been put into.

Gaster sighs as he carries Nightmare. "We'll be having to clean you up now. But with that.. I'll be having to check your features while doing so. I guess I'll just clean you then!"

Gaster walked by the corridors. Cloak stained by all the substances Nightmare produced. "Such an amazing creature Nightmare is!" Gaster thought for himself. A nearby scientist had spotted the two. He speed walked to the two. "Is that N8?" Surprising the two. "Sorry, Sir. Just fascinating." The scientist wore a dull blue turtle neck sweater, a white lab coat, brown pants, and blue shoes with a white leader ending on the toes. (The ones where you found artist kept using because we don't have enough ideas) "Sorry to bother you, Sir. Gaster. See you tomorrow" He waved his hand as he walk away from the two.

Gaster sighed from the annoyance. Sci was fascinated by blood of the people he is interested into. To research everything about the substance. But Gaster was much different. It wasn't just blood he paid attention into. He paid attention to the body structure, the affects that was taken on it, and that each part is important. The love for blood for the scientist in this building was like a moth to a flame. They'd take any risk just to see the result. Though.. Not all..

The building was a hospital and the one building Nightmare was held into was not in it, but underneath it. Hidden away from public's eyes. When taking the elevator, you needed to put a secret pattern as the underground level was not shown. The only sane ones were just participating for money.

As Gaster put Nightmare on a chair in a bathroom area. Where live experiment were to be clean. Nightmare felt numb. The pain was just numb to him. His right eye was completely gone and melted into black goop. His hair was just messy and had sweat on it. So much grease. His wounds stopped bleeding, healing underneath the dried blood. He lost his hope in getting out now.. Nightmare has been in this hospital as long as he was born. His brother that he heard of was said that he didn't get the same genes as him.

Nightmare fell asleep from adrenaline, passing out and fell unconscious.

•°~Memories~°•

The memories of when he was a child. A child who thought all of these abuse was a normal way to raise a child.

A black haired child sat on a hospital bed. Big purple eyes that stared into nothingness. The hospital gown he always wore.

The only attire he saw with both of his eyes was hospital gowns, doctor or nurse uniforms.

Though.. One day. He saw another child with a new color he never saw before unless if he was in the study room with a doctor. He looked about his age. The other child wore more color he never saw someone wore.

It was a bright red scarf. A big and beautiful scarf.

Nightmare walked to the glass wall, His hands touching the cold glass wall. The other child walked away from the adult he held hands with. Maybe the adult was guiding him.

The other child had worn everything white except his shorts and scarf. His white hair looked so smooth from outside the mirror. Having an eye patch on his right eye like Nightmare.. Though Nightmare has his left eye patches from the last experiment.

Their eyes interwining with each other. The other child touched the glass wall.

The pillow Nightmare held in his arms was getting squished really hard from his hold. His breathing was getting harsher. Uneven.. The pillow was dropped. Nightmare was suddenly pounding the glass. Yelling through the window.

Doctors came, rushing to the scene. The child was suddenly pulled away from him by an adult.

After the child was pulled away, Nightmare was electrocuted by the collar he wore. Pinned down on the floor just in case he tried to escape or hurt anyone.

•°~End~°•

Epic sat on the floor and leaned on the wall. His brother has been gone for awhile. Well. They're not really brothers by blood. They just acted like brothers. Though he's been gone for a couple days.

They first met when they were doing check ups. Sitting on a bed as a doctor looked through him. Seeing if there was any changes from the last experiment. His left eye was bandaged.

They use to experiment his fighting skills for a war. A dictating country was allying with theirs, doing human trafficking toward experimented people who were able to fight their enemy. Though after the war, the dictating country were defeated and his country was caught.. Was what he heard from the adults.

Now, they had no use of him since they lost. Most died from it and had been confiscated by the enemy country. Unfortunately, he wasn't caught, so now he was just there.

This was his last check up and they'll just leave him there. If they did let him go then he'll probably go and tell the police, then everyone who participated on this will get arrested.

He saw a child about 6 years old. Epic was 13. Black hair, body covered in bandages, a bored expression, and big purple eyes. Like any other, he wore a hospital gown. He heard he was only kept because he was a breed of human. A human with spiritual magic to nature and emotions who married a man. Giving birth to twins and dying from it. The husband abandoned his responsibility as a father and never showed up for the twins. Rumors said he killed himself, but others said he was too much of a coward to raise the two, he didn't care about the mother and twins, or just straight up hated the twins for killing the mother.

Two men guided him to another curtain. He even saw him wear a shock collar. Epic knew that only violent people wore those.

That first glimpse of him was the only thing that made him wanted to talk to him more. So he took every chance when he could talk to him.

Epic talked to him when it was lunch, dinner time, every time. The more he talked to him, the more he wanted to protect him. Make him smile or feel something else than this boredom and excruciating pain he felt everyday because the moment Nightmare turned 5... Experiments are only available to humans when they are 5 or over.

The next thing Epic knew, they were roommates. They were signed up to be together because Nightmare would sometimes have migraines that made him rash and violent. He didn't know how to react to those so the only thing he'd first thought was try to stop it by being violent like a kid who'd have tantrum in a supermarket.

Apparently he was actually 6 years old. He was known for being small too. Nowadays he'd just curl up and hug his pillow to suffocation or make his forehead touch something cold like the floor or pillow. He'd hug Epic and curl into a ball like a scared hedgehog. They had two beds, but they rather sleep together.

His name is Nightmare.

Epic just sighed and got up. Walking to the bed they slept on, he laid down on the edge side. Nightmare, liked the corner of the bed. Where the wall was.. It made him feel like no one was behind to trap him.

The other side felt cold. Nightmare was someone worth protecting. He thought that all of this was normal. Even when he tried to tell Nightmare about the outside world before he got kidnapped by these psychopaths. He'd just say that he was making things up.

LIKE HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A MIRROR WAS! HE THOUGHT THAT GLASSES LIKE THE GLASS WALL, WATER AND SHINY FLOORS WAS THE ONLY SOURCE OF REFLECTION!!

Epic only chuckled at the thought. He held his hands up then kissed the back of it quietly. Making himself think it was Nightmare's small. Someday.. just someday... They'll find a way to escape this hell.

They look like brothers too.. They had black hair, purple eyes, but nightmare had bigger eyes, and Pale skin.

He'll show him the pink cherry blossoms in spring and orange leaves in autumn. He'll prove that trees aren't just green like pillars you'll see in books. He'll show him children picture books like western comics and Japanese mangas. Show him rain and snow. He'll shown him the blue sky in a perfect sunny day and the beautiful colors that changed the sky in the sunset and sunrise. He'll especially show him the ocean in the summer and winter.

Just some day.. But when is that day gonna come?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 232 25
The first "chapter" will have the rules and an A/N! That is because most people don't read the descriptions of books- ใ€Žโ€ขโ€ขโœŽโ€ขโ€ขใ€ WARNINGS Warni...
31.7K 767 42
to the new people that have come across this, it is very cringe apologies ig also to. the new people why do u read this it clearly says discontinued...
16.9K 748 15
Fluffynight- 1# Future me here, it's been about a year since I finished this and I just wanted to say that I'm really happy that it's still really su...
5.5K 228 12
๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ž. ๐‡๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ...