Tymeel's Legacy

By Danasiaaaaaaaaa

Legacy is a 17 year old girl who is just looking for love. She is very insecure. She doesnt believe that she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
I Miss You
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Uh Oh
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 13: Miami Bitch!!

178 13 0
By Danasiaaaaaaaaa

Lonni
I took in the warm air as we stepped off plane in Miami. Im only three months pregnant and when i get back to Brooklyn, we see the sex of the baby. Drew was very excited to get a copy of the Sonogram and he swears that we having twins.

I mean I wouldnt mind having twins, its just the fact that it would be double trouble around my house breaking all my stuff. "This is so beautiful." Legacy said jumping up and down. I laughed and followed the boys to the cab we had. My dad paid for the car fair and we used his private jet.

He was happy to do it because he said this would be the time for me to have fun before im really pregnant. "You okay baby?" Drew asked. "Yes drew now please stop asking me that. All you are doing is jinxing it baby." I said.

"Okay im sorry." He said. "Its okay boo." I said before I kissed his lips. He been asking me that same question ever since i told him about the baby. I hope he act like this when im in labour. It felt like that cab was far away. Maybe cause im pregnant.

We were now in the car and drove a long time to the Marriot hotel. When we got there, i just wanted to go to sleep.

Legacy
"Babe stop it." I whined. He was in my pants again. "Nah leg, you promised me." Ty said. "But we just got here." I said. "Come on, just 20 minutes." He said. "No." I said. "10?" "No." "5?" "No." "Okay Leg, but tonight after this party, im bussin you down. He said. I smirked at how desperate he was. I love him for real.
...........
We arrived at the party early because he was the dj so people didn't show up yet. "Hey Ty. Nice that you could make it here. I hope you turn this party up tonight." Keke Palmer said. She was hosting the party with Bow Wow.

It was somebody's birthday today and I wonder who's.
...........
"Everybody turn up!! I just wanna say happy birthday to someone special tonight. I love her with all my heart and soul. I been in her life for 17 going on 18 years. She is my daughter and she's becoming a grown woman. Please give it up for Leona!!!!" T-Fly said.

He was a rapper back in the days and his daughter Leona is now a singer and her songs are number 3 on the Billboard charts. (Fake people so don't search them.) i heard her songs before and they alright.

"Happy birthday Leona!!!!!!!" We all screamed then Ty played "Turn Up the Volume." By Leona.
"He said he didn't cheat but I wanted to see for myself. But instead you keep stalling so imma keep ballin oh well. Now you wanna say you love me but then go behind my back and cheat on me. I gave you all my love and gave you all my heart, I tried to tell how much i love but just turn up the volume.!" It played. I liked the beat more than the song but it was a good party.
.............
As soon as we got inside the room, Ty roughly put his lips on mine and pushed me against the wall. I knew he wanted me ever since the party cause his wood was shone through his pants. I wanted this to happen.

I wanted to feel his desperation and impatience on me. I knew i had that effect on him and no one else could give him that. He lifted my legs and put them on his waist as he carefully transferred me on the bed.

He literally tore my dress off of me and sucked all my sift spots. "Uughh! Fuck Tyyyy!" I moaned as he sucked on my clit. That only made him go harder. A few minutes later i cummed and squirted in his mouth. This time he didn't wash his mouth out. Instead, he kissed me. I won't lie, i tasted good.

"You ever gave oral?" He asked. "No." I said. "Would you?" He asked. I mean there's a first for everything so why not? "I guess." I said. He smiled wide like i boosted his pride or something.

I got on my knees and unbuckled his pants. I pulled them down with his underwear and looked at it. I started thinking really freaky and started. I kissed the tip of it. Then i teased him by kissing piece by piece.

He was getting aroused so i put as much of his 9 inches in my mouth as i can. I started going back and forth and I could tell it was pleasuring for him cause he groaned the whole time. Then i felt his seed in my mouth. I looked at him in a "you coulda gave me a warning" look.

"Sorry Leg." He said while laughing. I rolled my eyes and went to spit that shit out. I rinsed my mouth then came back and straddled on him. "Its my turn." I said seductively. He cheesed so hard that it wasn't even funny. I grabbed a magnum out his bag and opened the pack with my teeth.

I pushed him back on the bed and slid the condom on his wood. I slid down on his lil man and started riding him. My moans filled the hotel room and so did his groans. "Damn Leg!!" He grunted.

He been begging me to stop riding him after we climaxed the first time but I didn't. "Fuck Leg Damn!!" He grunted again in satisfaction. "This is mine right?!" I moaned. "Its all yours baby!" He groaned.

That only made me go faster. I started bouncing up and down on him hard. "Fuck Leg Fuck!!" He screamed. Then he climaxed again and so did i. Here goes round three.

I got off of him and he changed his condom. Then he pushed me against the wall and pushed all his inches inside of me. "Uuuhhhhhhh!! Ty don't stop Yess right there!!" I moaned. He kissed my neck as he kept going harder.

"You so tight Leg." He grunted. I moaned so loud as he touched my spot. "Tymeeelll!!" I said moaning his full name. That only made him push me back on the bed and hit it from the back.

"Imma bout to cum!!" I screamed. "Hold that shit Leg." Ty yelled back. I was trying so hard to hold it but I felt it inching to come out. "I-i cant!" I screamed. Then i felt the bulge inside of me.

That means he nutted in the condom. "Shit Leg!" He said before he collapsed. I took off his used condom then threw it away and cleaned him up. Then i took me a shower and put on his T shirt and laid next to him.

He pulled me impossibly close to him and gripped my ass. I snuggled in his chest as he lightly snores in my ear.
9:00am

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at the caller id and it was my mother. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey baby." She said. "Hi mommy." I said. "Whos Miami?" She asked. "It's great. The party was Leona's." I said.

"Oh really?" She asked. "Yea. Ty played the jams." I said. "Did he play some oldies?" She asked. I laughed. "No ma. This 2015!" I said. "So, we got down in the 90's." She said. I laughed at her old ass.

"Well imma go. I just wanted to check on yall. Have fun and be back by tomorrow. Yall gotta get ready for prom." She said. "I know mom." "Just checking. Love you." She said then the phone clicked.

"Who was that babe?" Ty asked. "My mom nosey." I said. "Well i have to be don't i?" He asked. "I ain't nosey with you though." I said. "That's cause you choose not to be." He said. "Cause I want you to trust me." I said.

"I already do." He said. "Awww!" I said. "Now give daddy some sugar." He said. "After daddy brush his teeth." I said. "Oh please." He said. Before I could say anything, he pushed his soft lips to mines.

"You lucky i love you." I said. "I love you more." He said. I found out that Ty can out talk me and he ain't even on the debate team. Crazy right?

Lonni
"I love you so much Lonni." Drew said as he caressed my stomach. "You don't know how much I love you Drew." I said. He kissed me passionately then pulled apart. "Did you think about names?" He asked me. "If its a girl then Dominique and for a boy then Andre." I said. "I like Dominique but if its twin boys then Andre and Andrew." He said.

I love the fact that he really think its twins. "Thats so sexy how you love being a dad." I smirked. "Im so lucky to have someone like you." He said. "Im lucky to have a child or children with the man i love." I said.

"Awww. Got me shedding tears and shit." He said. I kissed the tears away and kissed him passionately. I love this man for real.

Legacy
Ty jumped in the shower and i was watching tv. All of a sudden, Ty's phone rung and it said EX on it. Why he still got her number. I don't know her but still. Plus he so blunt. "Babe?!" I yelled. "Yea?!" He yelled back. "Yo ex is calling!" I said. Answer it!" He yelled. I quickly answered it before the it went off.

"Hello?" I asked. "Who this?" She snapped. "Who this?" I said. "Listen bitch! You got another thing coming if you keep this shit up with my boo!" She snapped. "Who tf are you?!!" I yelled. "Im Karma BITCH!!" She yelled before hanging up.

"What the hell she want?" A angry Ty said while standing at the wall. I told him everything she told me. He punched his hand on the dresser. "Fuck!!" He screamed in pain. Tears came rolling down his face. I ran to him and held him.

"Its okay Ty." I said. "I don't wanna lose you to her Leg. She the one who cheated on me and now she want me?! Hell no!" He said. I felt the wet tears fall on the shirt i was wearing.

"Look at me Ty." I said while lifting his head up. "I will never hurt you and if she try something, imma beat her ass." I said with pride. "You don't know what she capable of Leg." He said. "I don't care what she capable of. Im capable of loving you." I said.
"I love you so much." He said before desperately kissing my lips.

No bitch will come between me and my bae!" NEVER!!

China
I can't stand the fact that Jaleel keep lying to me. Im not dumb but he thinks i am. He's been gone for 2 days now and im getting lonely. Why do everything happen to me.

I can't take this shit no more. I packed some clothes and headed out the door. As soon as i set foot outside, he pushed me back in. "Where the hell you goin?!" He said calmly.

"Where was you?" I said back calmly. It was a long silence. "Exactly." I said while stepping out the house. He picked me up by my waist and sat me on the couch. "What?!" I snapped.

"Look, i love you Chi-..." "Shut that shit up Jaleel! I been nothing but faithfully to you and you fuck me over. I been in this house all week and the day I decide to leave you show up?! Thats real messed up Ja!!" I said. I didnt even cry.

"I know China. Im sorry. I won't to it again." He said while looking down. I laughed. "I was waiting for that response you know." I said. "What?" He asked in confusion.

"Just shut the fuck up and hear me out!" I said. He immediately got quiet and looked at me. "Look, i loved you with my all! I gave everything up just for you to come home drunk at 3 in the morning touchin all on me and abusing me?! Then when that stopped you been leaving and come back three days later and expect me to love you?! Hell no Jaleel Carter! I been hurt to many times!! Even from my damn mother! I thought you was gonna change all of that but you didn't! You entertained that shit!" I yelled.

Then he started crying. I felt bad at first but he deserves to cry bout it. "China please don't leave me im begging you!" He cried. I stood in front of him and watched him cry. "What you gonna do if i stay?" I said calmly. "Imma take care of you Chi! I promise." He said as he got on his knees and sobbed in between my legs.

"No. I can't let you hurt me anymore." I said. I took his hands from my legs and walked out the door with my things. Im tired of pretending that im someone other than myself. I have to start over.

Jaleel
"Fuck!!" I yelled to the top of my lungs. I ain't mean to hurt her mane. She was my everything. My scapegoat. My drug. I really did love her. Now what am I gonna do?

I never cheated on her. I was just stressed out and didn't wanna take it out on her. YALL wondering why im stressed right? Well imma tell yall.

Kemo boys have beef with us and they threatened to take my China. I just couldn't let them do that. They didn't know where i live and I didn't want nobody to know. Im scared for China. I gotta get her before something happens.

Long filler but this just the beginning for China and Jaleel.

I know yall thinking, why they even in the story. Its only because they have something to do with the story later. Shit gonna get real! Continue to read and please comment.

Im not gonna be stingy and not post because of my stats but it would be nice to hear your opinion about the story. So comment vote and follow me!

LOVEDANASIA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...
9.6K 340 28
Chantelle had such bad luck experiences with men she dated. Nothing ever really worked out so she blamed herself. She made a promise to never fall in...
10.3K 235 39
Read At Your OWN Risk (: Please VOTE, COMMENT, LEAVE SUGGESTIONS Show Me Love =) -Follow Back
122 3 20
You Knew We Were Gonna Be Legends. Warning!- Explicit content! 13+ A Young and Beautiful girl, seems to have everything, But she has to choose betwe...