Bad Habits | Jikook | [✓]

By jexns_princess_

"An angel like you doesn't belong here." ---- Society always has its status quo. The rich are elite and th... More

1 - Pilot
2 - Exotic
3 - Meeting
4 - Dance For Me
5 - Bidding
6 - Change
8 - Introductions
9 - New
10 - Filters
11 - Fireworks
12 - Difference
13 - Decline
14 - Business
~15~ Stress Reliever
~16~ Angel
17 - Pleasant Surprise
18 - Degrading
19 - Search
20 - Talk
~21~ Madly
~22~ Deeply
23 - Vulnerable
24 - Violation
25 - Flights
~26~ Ownership
~27~ Passion
28 - Bad Habits
29 - Best Friends
30 - Cosy
31 - Slow Motion
~32~ Taste
~33~ Power
34 - Photograph
35 - Mission
36 - Choose
37 - Parental Guidance
38 - Press Conference
39 - Deal
~40~ Caress
~41~ Gentle
42 - Dreams
Epilogue

7 - Beginnings

3.1K 223 23
By jexns_princess_

Friday came all too quickly. It was anticipated by Jimin, but Jungkook was the one who stressed the most.

As usual, Jungkook kept stressing over silly things, but the main issue was that he was meeting Jimin at his work building. How could he make it so that nobody suspects him of fancying the younger?

He didn't want rumors to spread. He knows the public. Rumors spread like wildfire, especially if there are people out to defame him and the company.

However, Jimin was excited. He wanted to see the CEO. He kept thinking back to Jungkook's voice over the call on Wednesday night.

It was a bright morning, the time being approximately eight in the morning, as the blue head dried his hair, getting ready and looking appropriate. He didn't have any suits he could wear. He never really had a reason to buy any, but he could with the money he had saved in his bank account. He was very savvy with finances. Namjoon taught him a lot, and one of those things would be to save up.

Just as the young dancer was getting ready with some bounce in his step, his cellphone suddenly began ringing. He picked it up without hesitation, not even caring to look at the caller ID thinking that maybe it was Namjoon who called him so early in the morning.

"Hi, Joonie~" Jimin cooed when he answered. There wasn't an instant reply like Jimin expected from his best friend. Instead, there was another response.

"Who is Joonie?" Jimin heard Jungkook's voice. Immediately, the younger blushed as he realized that the CEO called him this morning.

"Uh, Mr. Jeon. Good morning," Jimin gulped as he began to tuck his dress shirt inside his jeans. He didn't have a suit but he did have a couple nice dress shirts.

"Good morning, Angel. Were you...expecting a call from someone else?" Jungkook questioned as he too, was nervous. Jimin tucked his hair behind his ear, a delicate habit he just picked up when he was younger.

"N-no... It's just my best friend usually calls me in the mornings sometimes so I didn't expect it to be you," Jimin said as he took a seat on his couch in his living room.

"Mm, I see. Are you coming to my office today, Angel?" Jungkook asked, the younger blushing. Jungkook called him Angel a lot. It was sweet and very endearing, but was it appropriate?

"Yes, Mr. Jeon, I am," Jimin spoke, inhaling as he thought about the older man. Seeing him today made him a little nervous. Jungkook was indeed good looking.

"Then I expect to see you soon, okay? I will be free from ten AM so be here shortly after that. Don't keep me waiting, Angel,"  Jungkook said, causing Jimin to blush further. Just the authorative tone in his voice made Jimin feel a fluttering sensation in his belly.

"Don't worry, Mr. Jeon. I'll be there on time," Jimin spoke in a quiet tone, not trying to show his excitement. It was still early in the morning, and Jungkook had just finished his conference call with the international sectors so he was free for the next fifteen minutes. However, he felt like catching up with Jimin even though they spoke on Wednesday.

Jungkook sat in his office. Instead of the usual stress ball in his hand, he had his cellphone in his hand, talking to Jimin. The entrepreneur was clad in a full black suit. He was said to meet Jimin today, hence, for some particular reason, he styled himself up really well. He gelled his hair in place, wore a fitting suit that showed his physique well, and even shined his formal shoes. His ears were decorated with earrings, multiple pairs on each ear, his fingers adorned multiple rings on each hand. Overall, he looked expensive - and hot too.

He had his ankles crossed, feet resting on the edge of his desk, his cellphone pressed to his ear as his office was empty. The CEO stared out of the window, nibbling on his bottom lip gently as he conversed with Jimin.

Once there was that comfortable silence again, same as Wednesday, Jungkook felt like breaking it. He wanted to spend his break learning more about Jimin.

"So... What's your favorite color?" Jungkook asked suddenly. Immediately, a giggle resonated through the receiver, Jungkook's heart rate picking up.

"Seriously, Mr. Jeon? Everytime there's a silence you ask me the silliest questions. If you want to continue the conversation you just have to say so," Jimin spoke. The older man began chuckling at Jimin's statement.

"Okay, you caught me. I don't want our conversation to end so soon," Jungkook responded. Jimin just stopped giggling, before he cleared his throat.

"My favorite color is baby blue. What's yours?" Jimin asked the entrepreneur.

"Oh. Mine is blue, too. But any shade of blue, I don't really care," Jungkook chuckled, the sound making Jimin smile on the other end.

"Hmm... How was your morning, Mr. Jeon?" Jimin asked. That was a much better question than Jungkook's.

"Well, I woke up at six AM. I trained for an hour-"

"Trained?"  Jimin cut him off.

"Oh- Oh, yeah. I work out every morning," Jungkook responded. Meanwhile, on the other side, Jimin just gulped. Fuck, the thought of Jungkook working out was hot. Extremely hot. Hotter than the sun-

"Jimin, you there?" Jungkook called out, snapping the younger out of his thoughts.

"Oh, oh yeah. I just... Got distracted. Continue with your morning," Jimin said, allowing Jungkook to continue.

"Mm, okay. Well... My morning was boring. I just trained, before I showered. Got ready, met Taehyung, my PA, and then we came to work at seven-thirty. How was your morning?" Jungkook asked the dancer.

"Same as usual. I woke up, got ready. And now I'm waiting to leave to meet you," Jimin said. Jungkook began to feel a little giddy as he realized he really would meet Jimin.

"Did you... Did you have breakfast?" Jungkook suddenly asked. Jimin let out a sigh.

"No, Mr. Jeon, I didn't," Jimin answered.

"Why not? It's the most important meal of the day," Jungkook said with a frown as he removed his legs from the edge of the desk, leaning forward in his chair as he rested his elbows on his desk.

"I... I don't eat breakfast. I skip it because I try to stay in shape," Jimin answered, nibbling on his bottom lip.

"Hmm, I can respect that. But, do you have lunch everyday?" Jungkook asked as he checked the time on his Rolex, counting down the minutes until he has to go around getting feedback from his lower tier managers.

"Yeah, I do," Jimin answered.

Just before Jungkook could respond, Taehyung entered his office unannounced. Jungkook's eyes widened, holding up a hand to get him to stop speaking.

"Hold on just a second, Angel. My PA is here. Don't disconnect," Jungkook informed Jimin before he pulled the phone away from his ear and covered the microphone with his hand.

"What is it?" Jungkook whispered. Taehyung just eyed his best friend suspiciously.

"Who's Angel?" Taehyung asked instead as he stood at the doorway.

"None of your business. I'm on a very important call right now so if it's not important then come back in ten minutes," Jungkook whispered to his friend with a pleading gaze in his eyes. Taehyung couldn't say no to that.

"I just came to tell you that your meeting that was set for noon is cancelled," Taehyung looked at his friend as if he grew two heads. Then, suddenly, Jungkook did something he has never done in his one year of working as a CEO. He thanked God for his cancelled meeting.

"Oh, thank God," Jungkook sighed. Taehyung just gave him a questioning look, as if asking what the fuck is up with him, but Jungkook brushed him off, gesturing for him to leave. The brunette threw one last confused glance at his best friend before he left the entrepreneur alone in his office.

Immediately, Jungkook uncovered the microphone and held his phone up to his ear.

"Angel?"

"Aha," Jimin responded, the sound so cute, as he replied instantly, showing that he waited for Jungkook.

"Good news. I'm free at noon. How about... After our meeting, I take you out for lunch?" Jungkook asked. He then wished he had his stress ball because he realized he was kind of, sort of, asking Jimin out. Was that appropriate?

Jungkook truly didn't care if it was, because all he cared about was spending time with Jimin. After seeing the many personas that the man had (first was his exotic persona as a dancer; second was his sassy and fiesty persona when Jimin found out he wanted to buy The Devil's Fortress; and third was this new, sweet and shy persona), Jungkook wanted to delve deeper to uncover the real personality of the blue head. He wanted to learn him like a handbook.

Jimin didn't answer at first and that stressed Jungkook out to the core. Until, he finally spoke.

"You wanna take me out for lunch?" Jimin asked to confirm.

"Yeah. Yeah, I do. Unless you don't want-"

"I'd love to, Mr. Jeon. As long as you're fine with it," Jimin said.

"Of course, I am. I can't wait to see you," Jungkook let it slip without realizing, checking his Rolex again. He needed to go now. "Ah, shit. I have to leave, Angel. I have to do some socializing with my staff for another half hour. You'll come to my office at ten, right?" Jungkook asked as he stood up, holding his phone to his ear with his shoulder while he wore his black suit blazer, looking gorgeous as he adjusted it before holding his phone in his hand again.

"Yeah, I will. Thank you for everything, Mr. Jeon. I'll see you soon," Jimin spoke happily. Both men were beyond happy, and that said something. Jungkook was never happy to meet people, and Jimin, well, he felt like he was constantly being judged whenever he tried to make friends. So, feeling this sense of happiness with each other meant a lot to both men.

For a long time, Jungkook had spoken to his managers, and many of his employees. He went around to each department and got friendly with his team, offering some words of encouragement.

By the time nine fifty-five had come, he was ready in his office, playing with his stress ball, when Taehyung suddenly burst through his door.

"Why is Sapphire here to see you?" Taehyung asked. He had no clue that Jungkook wanted to hire him in his company, and that too, at such a high position.

"Right... I forgot to tell you... I called him for a meeting. I actually have good news. From now on, you will be my secretary and not my assistant," Jungkook spoke to his best friend.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung stared at his best friend. There wouldn't be much of a problem since the paycheck would be the same, but now Taehyung would have a different job description. Setting up meetings, taking minutes, etc. It wasn't that much different compared to his current job.

"If you think about it, you already do the job of both a PA and a secretary. I want Jimin to be my PA, and you can be my secretary. That way, your work load will be cut short," Jungkook spoke. Taehyung just huffed for a moment, before he nodded.

"I'm sending him in," Taehyung grumbled. He wasn't really angry. He just liked that when he was Jungkook's PA, he got to enter his office and lounge around inside with Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's back while the brunette left, before shortly, another person entered. That person being the ethereal Park Jimin.

Jungkook swore he had to gulp down as he watched Taehyung close the door behind Jimin. Jimin entered shyly, standing there nervously as he twiddled his thumbs. Jungkook was lost as he looked at the man, before suddenly realizing he had a frickin' job to do.

Immediately, he stood up, gesturing for Jimin to take his seat opposite his on the other side of his work desk. Jimin nodded gratefully, taking a seat after Jungkook took his seat again. For a moment, both men forgot what this meeting was for.

Jimin just stared at Jungkook's handsome appearance today. He looked more confident, and really handsome. Jimin nibbled on his bottom lip anxiously, rubbing his palms against his jeans before Jungkook finally opened his mouth to speak.

"You look really pretty, Angel," Jungkook broke the ice. Of course, that wasn't the first thing he was supposed to say but it was a good start.

Jimin just blushed, a bright smile being displayed as his eyes narrowed into thin slits. Jungkook swore his heart skipped a beat at the sight, but he allowed his own bunny smile to grow before he leaned forward on his desk.

"You ready to start our meeting?" Jungkook asked the younger, cocking his head to the side in a teasing manner. Jimin just nodded once more, finding the older man way too attractive for him to even formulate words.

Then, Jungkook reached inside one of the drawers of his desk and pulled out a folder. Handing it to Jimin, he watched the younger with a fond expression.

"This, is your contract. You can read it today and sign it for me. You can drop it off tomorrow. Basically, the contract states that you will be working for me for three months. Within those three months I will invest in a way to hold up my end of the bargain. The rules and regulations of my company are there, as well as code of conduct. Your job description is there too. Basically, every detail you might need to know is in that contract. Yours is a little different since you're not permanently working for me, like everyone else. You're just here for three months unless otherwise concluded later on at the end of the period. If by chance there is something that isn't mentioned on the contract, you can ask your mentor questions," Jungkook spoke. Jimin took a moment to process everything, before he nodded.

"Mentor?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. Taehyung used to be my Personal Assistant but now I'm giving that job to you," Jungkook spoke.

"But, what about his job?" Jimin frowned gently.

"Don't frown, Angel. I promoted him to be my secretary. In other words, you and Taehyung are my most important employees. You and him will be working odd hours, unlike the others. You both will be accompanying me to every meeting, in this building or even in another country. You two are important," Jungkook explained.

"Are you sure you want to give me this job? Maybe I could have a simpler job? Janitor, maybe?"

"Jimin, no. That's not what I wanted you here for. You're not cleaning anything. You are smart and literate, correct?" Jungkook asked the younger, to which he nodded.

"Then that's the only skill you'll need. Tae's job will be to set up meetings, etc. His job requires more skills. You will just do as I say, okay? Nothing more, nothing less. Do you understand, Angel?" Jungkook asked as he leaned forward, assessing Jimin's beautiful face. The younger was truly magnificent. He wore light eyeshadow today, and a small hint of red lipstick. Overall, he looked stunning, and even Jungkook knew now that he was attracted to the younger.

"I-I understand, Mr. Jeon. Are you sure this is good for me?" Jimin questioned. His brown, doe eyes were boring into Jungkook's soul, causing the older man to feel so many sensations in his body.

"Absolutely. I wouldn't have suggested it if I had a doubt about you, Angel," Jungkook said as he leaned back into his chair. Jimin bit his lower lip gently, eyeing Jungkook's stance as the older returned the heated gaze. The tension in the air was palpable. Jimin couldn't help that he found Jungkook attractive.

"Well. I'll read over this tonight," Jimin held the folder in his hand containing the contract.

"That's great. One more thing... A part of the dress code is also hair color. I love your hair, Angel, but you're going to have to dye it before you start working with us, okay? It's unprofessional and I don't want people to say nasty things about you, okay?" Jungkook spoke as kindly as he could. He didn't want the younger to think he was trying to change him. If Jungkook could have it his way then he'd let Jimin have his hair dyed hot pink with neon orange if he really wanted to. But, he couldn't show favoritism. That just wouldn't work out for any of them.

Jimin reached a hand up, lightly touching his blue locks.

"O-okay, I'll change my hair color," Jimin had a small pout on his lips. He really loved blue. Jungkook sensed the younger's disheartened emotion and got up from his seat, walking around the desk to approach Jimin. He took a seat on the edge of his desk, looking down at Jimin as the younger was now directly in front of him.

Jungkook leaned forward, tucking the blue strands behind Jimin's ear. The younger's heart immediately began to pound ridiculously fast against his chest. Fuck, he felt like he couldn't breathe for a second. But, when he did breathe, Jungkook's cologne wafted through his nose and the younger instantly blushed. He felt so close to him.

Just the act was endearing because Jimin always had a habit of tucking his short hair behind his ear. It was a small, dainty habit of his but having Jungkook do it for him now made him begin to develop strong feelings for him. The awful part was that Jimin felt like he shouldn't be feeling this way for his soon to be boss.

Jungkook's fingers brushed the shell of Jimin's ear as he tucked the strands behind it, looking down at Jimin who stared up at him with an expression Jungkook couldn't decipher.

"I hate to make you change the color, Angel. I love blue too. And, I love this color on you more. But, I can't show favoritism in this company. Please don't be sad. You'll stick out like a sore thumb with this color hair, and people will talk down on me for not enforcing the rules on you too. After these three months are up, you can dye it blue again, okay?" Jungkook spoke, his fingers still behind Jimin's ear as he couldn't back away. He didn't want to. Touching Jimin this way made him feel happy. His spirits were lifted. He could smell Jimin's sweet, almost like candy, scent. He was instantly even more attracted to the younger, smaller male.

Jimin just had his gaze up, staring into Jungkook's beautiful, brown eyes, as he gulped. His lower lip was now tucked beneath his teeth as he bit it gently, nodding subtly to answer Jungkook.

The older smiled down at Jimin, his bunny teeth making the younger fawn, before he pulled back. Both of them could breathe again, but Jimin could still smell Jungkook's fragrance. The older smelt divine.

"Ready to leave with me?" Jungkook asked the younger as he continued sitting on the edge of his desk. Jimin just looked up at Jungkook.

"It's only after ten. You said we'd have lunch at noon," Jimin spoke up. He didn't feel claustrophobic anymore now that Jungkook wasn't so close to him.

"Well, I'm free from now since you are my only meeting before noon. We finished early so we can leave early. Maybe, we can discuss more about this over coffee, and then we can have lunch later?" Jungkook asked as he kept his gaze locked on Jimin. The younger nibbled on his lip, feeling shy suddenly.

"Are you sure about this?" Jimin asked, and Jungkook instantly nodded.

"One hundred percent," Jungkook spoke out. Without argument, Jimin nodded.

"Let me inform Taehyung that I'll be out for two hours," Jungkook said before he got out his cellphone to ring Taehyung up.

Jimin just couldn't believe it. He was going out with his future boss for coffee. And lunch.

Coffee and lunch. With the man he found extremely attractive. Jimin suddenly realized just how fucked he was. How could he ever stop himself from falling for the CEO when Jungkook did all this for him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.5K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
37.5K 5K 33
(Short chapters) "How old are you?" Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. "I am twenty...
352K 11.6K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
42.5K 1.8K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...