The moon and it's lover

By nira14_20

"How bad can she be, really? " "you're too confident . she could tear apart mountains with her bear hands yo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XLI
XXXIX
XL
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV

Addition : Clan Dehsota

21 2 0
By nira14_20

In the southernmost part of Hidden Old Traditional Village (Clan Dehsotas)

In the middle of a thick and tall birch forest lay a small village with many small houses all over . There was an eerie and dark with only a few oil lamps on.

This was the territory of one of the oldest Clans living on human land in hidden . They were the highest immortal who refused to abide by the modern laws of their kinds .  They didn't like the idea of being lowkey yet had chosen to being out of sight from the world .

At one glance one can see their utmost loyalty but if seen deeper in the hidden dark corner , then one will see the monster raised in the name of clan secrets.  There was a time when they used to being roam on the earth and were feared and prayed by every species but everything slowly diminished. 

For thousands of years they have settled on the land away from their roots waiting for the right moment when the marked child comes in light.   once she dies , they will loosen the monsters out on human kind . They didn't like the idea of peace between supernaturals and humans .

Why should they hide themselves from this very inferior race? They were clearly superior but they were being suppressed! They were the one Dimitri was looking for at first place, the ones who threatened the peace treaty of supernaturals .

They refused to be the one to hide and isolate from the world. They wanted to be free and do what they wanted. They wanted freedom to do black magic and sacrifice livings in the name of greater good , which was banned by the current law , created by heaven 100000s years ago .  This group of immortal were the one who created and gifted the death sword for Nicholas .

The sword that can kill any living highest immortal even the heaven lord can't be spared from its wrath but in the world of supernaturals it is told to be vanished with Nicholas .

Dimitri was standing in the middle of a bridge, in front of an iron gate. His eyes blazing gold as he looked up .

Like a lightning, he jumped from below to the top of the iron gate. Tonight, he will burn this place and everyone inside into ashes .

A group of clan members were sitting around the very rusty looking eight cornered table and looked up at the sky.

"Hmmm, it looked like a storm was brewing, " said one of them before their eyes saw someone standing there.

Their eyes burned red the moment they recognized who it was.

The youngest one with blond hair immediately took a step back upon the sight of him. 

"Hell Lord, " He stuttered unconsciously. Dimitri remembered him from the sibyl-fairy incident.  He was one of the onlookers on Victoria's side.

"He is in possession of Death sword " The same Blonde announced to other clan members who were all ready to attack at Dimitri. Whispers emerged from every corner as the other clan members started gathering. Few of them were scared,  few anguished but everything came to halt as the elder guards of the clan joined the fuss , with them was a very strange looking old man 

"We finally met.  " the old man said as a sinister smile came across his face .There was something strange and very powerful about him . with every step he took , the clan members walked few steps back bowing down to him.

Dimitri's eyes remained fixed on him . He was the clan leader. One look at him and Dimitri instantly knew this fight is not going to be any easy .

all the others took their stance to attack.  To all these clan people ,  Dimitri's known to be the ruthless King of Wolf kingdom and one of the most powerful among all the species.  So,  the recent news of him hiding the marked child came to no shock for them . 

Maybe because thousands years ago Nicholas was standing on the same place where Dimitri is now . He once made his choice of going against the Heaven lord and now his son is doing the same .

Hundreds of beast looking monsters chained in some magical cuffs started appearing from all the sides.

Dimitri's eyes instantly burned with such an intense that even the clan members felt their neck hair, he couldn't believe what he was seeing these clan people have experimented on various supernatural species. the ones standing in front of him looked like goblin with wolf arm ,  some had head of orc and body of sea serpent and so on.

" finish him " one of the person standing beside the old man said and their eyes started glowing in different colors as their canines and nails started to grow. Those magical cuffs vanished in thin air

A huge lightning strike hit the ground in between them and Dimitri and the moment it disappeared, the first group jumped towards Dimitri , as if that was the signal for them to start.

Hundreds jumped at him but he threw them back with a shock wave that emitted from his whole body. bunch of them fell to the ground after being hit but they were barely hurt so they didn't waste another moment and went straight for him again.

This time, Dimitri fought back. His razor sharp nails had also grown along with his canines but his eyes remained black as night. Dimitri went down in a crouching position, muscles tight and coiled, ready to explode at the right moment. He was not shifting into his wolf for now.

When a centaur with a dragon tail was about to get to him, Dimitri's legs sprung from under him and he faced this creature head on, claws at the ready to strike through its heart and turn him into ash. Another one jumped on him and this time Dimitri sticked his canines and took out a big chunk of his neck out. 

He didn't have any more time to think as the horde reached him. He turned his body around, protecting his chest from their reach and as he did so, his powerful leg threw a roundhouse kick that smashed most of them to the ground. That was the difference in their strengths. These creature were nothing. They were paper dolls floating in the wind against Dimitri's almighty power. He didn't even have to use a quarter of his power to crush these weaklings.

As the numbers started decreasing handful of clan members joined the fight . The old man's face gave no signs of what was going in his head .

As expected, none of them were even able to get a scratch on him . It was like the god of slaughter had risen from the dead. The group of beasts fell on the ground, already dead.

Some clan members gulped in fear. Most of them hadn't ever seen Dimitri's real powers. They only ever heard stories about him from their ancestors. When they heard those stories, some of them actually thought that the stories were exaggerated to make the stories more fascinating. There was no way he had as much power as the stories portrayed. That amount of power was inconceivable to them possibly because they only ever compared themselves to the weak humans! And because they had never really seen his true abilities, he was regarded by them more as a myth, than a legend, an existence that should never have existed at all. how in the world a half demon-half wolf born from death lord and with royal alpha luna was supposed to exist.  although he was not the only one . there was Alexander too but not many are aware of what that boy is capable of.  Alexander is just like a mirror of what Dimitri is . a little less powerful or maybe its because unlike Dimitri he hasn't yet accepted his full form. 

The very moment Dimitri drew out the Death sword from nowhere scared the living soul of all those present there. All their beast were almost burned to ashes . It was that exact moment the old looking man stepped forward with same smirk on his face .

" you have something of ours , " he said pointing towards the sword. 

" come , get it.  " Dimitri said almost threatening and challenging him and with that the old man drew a beautiful blue crystal sword from thin air . Dimitri eyes widened as he realized he wasn't aware of what the sword was made of .

within a second , the two swords collided with such a strong force that everyone present their fell down to the ground with a strong a blow . The old man pushed back Dimitri down to his knees with the swords still at each other's throat and when Dimitri's balance was disrupted. The old man swiftly took a step back and then waved the sword to his left , giving a deep cut on Dimitri's left arm .

In the pause that followed after the blow , the Dehsotas saw something that gave them hope .

" Not so strong , are you now ? " the old man whispered mocking Dimitri and instead of replying he just smiled. 

" Finish him , and bring the sword back " the old man commanded his left in command and just like that all those standing there at the moment charged toward Dimitri but instead of taking a fighting stance he stood straight .

Just as the first person reached to where Dimitri was ,  a hellhound out of nowhere bit his neck dragging him away from dimitri and with that thousands of hell hounds , and various dark demons started appearing taking each and everyone out who was coming to attack their hell lord .

It was scene of fear and blood everywhere , in another terms , it looked like - hell is empty and all the devils are here . 

The smirk on the old man's face was long gone . it was replaced with rage and and unfathomable anger .

" you have something of mine too " Dimitri said with a sarcastic smile as he held his sword high charging to where the old man was.

Everytime the sword collided a flash of lighting erupted . few more attacks  and with that Dimitri brought his final blow with all his might but before their swords could clash . the death sword burned with sudden strong hell fire and before the old man could realize what happened , his blue crystal sword broke down into million pieces followed by strong thunderstorm and lightning  . the rain started to pour with such an anger making Dimitri chuckle with the most evilish smile.

"you're not a lab rat , next time don't sacrifice ourself for your curiosity about a random sword " Dimitri's wolf  taunted him obviously not liking the way he do things . there is already so much that a body with flesh and blood can handle

Horror masked the old man's face as he saw his people dying .  he then realised what this young man standing in front of him has done .  Just to know what the sword was made of , Dimitri let the old man have his first blow on him letting all of them in trap .

" You are making me go against the heaven lord's order but the death of my countless clan members should be avenged " he spatted out with such an hatred and anger but soon he fixed back his self to usual cold demeanor. 

" Give the girl ,and you will live " The old man said but what returned was a little chuckle from Dimitri in response to his threat and with that the old man drew a small dagger with all his might and then stabbed his own heart . his feet stumbled yet he whispered some chant but before he took out the dagger from his chest and threw it to where Dimitri was but to the surprise of everyone present there , neither did Dimitri tried dodging it , nor stopping it.  he stood their like he was waiting for this moment . He looked down to the where the dagger was but it slowly vanished into thin air .  The dagger was made with the purpose that it can be only used once. Dimitri looked back at the old man who was now dissipated to ashes .

However, as the rain kept pouring over non stopping , a thick layer of ash started to cover the land , the hellhounds and devil kept fighting till the last one of the clan member was dead .

Thousands had fallen but Dimitri was still untouchable. He was smiling and reeking with bloodlust and the smell of death. It was like he was the grim reaper himself . Once everyone was dead , the hellhounds stopped and looked back at Dimitri . they started howling louder and louder as they saw Dimitri falling to his knees . The dagger did vanished but the blood was flowing endlessly from his chest. he was in immense pain . The type of pain where one could make anyone wish of death sooner .

Dimitri saw the death sword turning back to snake and crawling back to his arm . it slowly turned back into the snake dragon tattoo , he always had on his arm . 

Dimitri didn't flinch.  A wicked smile carved on his lips as he looked up to the win.

"Game On" he said with a sarcastic smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.5K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...
569K 13.2K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
1.9M 78.1K 60
"I call bullshit." Digging my finger into his broad chest, I met his intense stare without an ounce of fright, "I've been calling bullshit for the pa...
2.4M 83.2K 52
"What makes you think I'll let you leave?" he asked and took a step towards me. "Because I'm not into guys?" "Well then why did you date your ex-boyf...