The Assassins Kiss

Από fartcracklepop

"You're mine, no one else's." He whispers in my ear. "No one will touch you like I will touch you, no one wil... Περισσότερα

Authors Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors Note

Chapter 26

8.7K 246 230
Από fartcracklepop

Ezra's POV

It's been five years.
Five. Years

Has Luca called back fuck no.
He's a little asshole. So is Roman. And Killian.

On the bright side. We... The Ferrari's are now the number one mafia.

We bumped the Vincenzo's out of first.
They are now hmmm fifth best mafia.

They went from being number one, to being number five... all because of me.

Oh, I'm also the most feared woman and person in all of Italy and all across Europe.

Take that you cocksuckers.

"What if we see him?" Lily asks. "Than be cool about it ok mi amore." I smile as she nods. "I'm cool." She stares at the doors in front of us.

We're at a mafia ball, FYI.
Oh and Lily's now eleven.
She's growing up so fast.

Lily is wearing a dark blue ball gown dress, I'm wearing a red dress, Iris is wearing a dark green mermaid dress and my dad is wearing a classic tux.

We never really comes to these events anymore because we're we don't feel like it. I'm also tired. Well actually I'm not tired. That's just an excuse... I'm just lazy.

We open the double doors and walk into the ball... we're thirty minutes late because we decided to get ice cream before.

Now everyone's just staring at us.

My eyes find Luca's right away. He's here, and there's a rando next to him. That's just great.

I hold Lily's hand so she doesn't run up to him. Because she would run up to him... by herself even though we're surrounded by killers.

She doesn't care. At. All.

—————————Luca's POV————————

The doors burst open.

The Ferrari's walk in.

They've become the most powerful mafia in Italy, and Ezra has become the most feared in all of Europe.

Ezra and I make eye contact, I feel my heart beating rapidly. I immediately look at Lily who's staring at me with wide eyes.

"She's gotten so big." My mom whispers to herself look at Lily.

They walk over to the bar.

"This will be interesting." My mom says staring at Victoria. "Definitely will be." Killian says staring at me. "Money on Ezra." My dad lifts up his hand with money in it.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Lily running. By herself.

What the hell is she doing alone?
She could get hurt.
These are all mafia leaders.
Where is Ezra?

Worry just consumes me, it's soon goes away when she hugs my waist. I immediately hug her back.

"Who are you?" Victoria asks.
It's a child chill I mentally scoff.

Lily peels away from me and backs up. "Who are you." Lily asks. "Is that anyone to speak to a grown up." Victoria glares at her. She just shrugs.

Lily watched as Victoria puts her hand on my chest. She looks back at me and tilts her head. She looks back at Victoria. She backs away slowly. Continuing looking back and forth at Victoria and I.

"Soo who are you?" She asks. "Kid danger." Lily responds.... What.

"Ok I'm not going to ask again." Victoria bends down to Lily's level. "Who are you and why are you over here talking to us?" Victoria spits out. "My mom said to never tell strangers my name." Lily crosses her arms. "Why don't you go running back to you mommy than."

Victoria stands back up and stands next to me. "Shoo fly. Go away." Victoria looks over at my dad. "Why is the kid still standing here?" She asks. Lily turns to look at me. "She's a bitch." My eyes widen.

Killian bursts out in laughter. Roman covers his mouth to hide his smile and my dad just looks proud. "Your mom taught you well." He nods.

"And I hate you." Lily glares at me. Once she said that I felt my heart sink. She turns around and walks away.

She walks towards Roman, she stands in front of him staring at him. He drops his hand from his mouth and looks past her. She rolls her eyes and walks back to the bar.

Roman sighs and looks down.

"Mom why do you look surprised?" Killian asks. "I'm sorry, the last time I saw her she was five years old and now. She called Victoria a bitch." She says. "Her mom is Ezra... are we really surprised." Killian stares at her.

"I changed my mind." My dad says. "My money's on Lily." He continues. Mom stares at him. "What she's an eleven year old running around a mafia ball acting like she owns the place."

"Oh look she just stomped on someone's foot."

"Her parents need to teach her some manners." Victoria scoffs. "Her moms a psychopath. What are expecting... Her kid to be an angel." Killian rolls his eyes.

I don't even like Victoria. Maybe I did like her in the beginning a little, but I definitely don't like her now. She's cheated on me multiple times and I could care less. The only reason I'm with her is because she's pregnant. It's not mine of course, I've never slept with her.

She tried to tell me that we both got drunk one night and we fucked. I looked at the security footage that's right out of my room, and saw both of us walk in. Not even two seconds later she walks out of my rooms pissed.

So the baby inside of her is someone else's.

"Luca let's go dance." I hear her squeal. Now she's suddenly happy. "I'm all set." I say. "What why? You never want to dance at these things." She whines. Please shut up I think to myself.

"Please shut up." Killian says. "No one wants to hear your whining ass." He smiles at her as she glares at him.

"How about we all get drinks than you too can dance." My mom says. "Ok." Victoria shrugs.

We walk over to the bar.

That's great Ezra's over here.

I watch my moms eyes light up. She's missed Ezra so much, she's always wanted to see her again.

Ezra turns around and stares at all of us. She freezes. My mom having no self control runs up to Ezra and almost tackles her.

"Hi Aurora." Ezra laughs softly. "Hi sweetheart." My mom says. "Lily's gotten big huh." She continues. "Don't even talk about that." Ezra shakes her head.

Ezra stares at me, she quickly moves her gaze to Roman and glares at him.

"I'm Victoria." She says sticking out her hand. "Ezra." She responds blankly and ignores her hand.

"Who are you?" She asks. "I just said my name." Victoria responds. "Oh... wasn't paying attention." She shrugs. "But why are you here?" Ezra asks. "Why are you here?" Victoria responds. "I have to be here. I'm Ezra Ferrari... A Leader." She rolls her eyes.

"So why the hell are you here?" Ezra asks. "And who are you." She continues. "Victoria Bianchi." She answers. "Never heard of you." Ezra says. "I'm a model, not apart of the mafia." She responds. Ezra eyes her up and down. "Ya I don't see it."

I hear Killian chuckles. If you couldn't tell Killian hates Victoria. He actually likes Ezra more. He's made that obvious.

"You should respect me. I'm with them." Victoria glares at Ezra. "I don't hand out my respect to anyone." She turns to me. "Luca should know that." Well. She's not wrong.

"Why should I respect you again." She pauses. "For being a model?" Ezra questions titling her head. "I'm his fiancé." She says leaning on me.

Ezra freezes and stares at me.

"He proposed two months ago." Victoria says proudly. "That's nice." Ezra rolls her eyes. "We're also expecting." She says. "It's a little girl." She continues.

"A girl?" She continues to stares at me.

I look out of the corner of my eyes and see Lily standing there with Rocco and Iris.

"Well uh congratulations, I guess." Ezra says walking away.

—————————Ezra's POV————————-

I walk away.

I walk to the bathroom, open the door. Once I see no one else is in here I feel my eyes fill with tears.

I thought he wouldn't move on.
I thought he'd call and say to come back.
I don't know why I had hope for all those things but I did.

He doesn't even care that he hurt Lily. Why did he even say yes to be her father, why did he spend time with her? Why did he promise to keep in contact?

And me, well I feel like I've been stabbed in the heart a thousand times.

I hate him but I don't.
I hate him so much, that I like him.
I hate him but I'd run right back to him in a heart beat. I hate him.

I wish I was the one he proposed to, instead of  Victoria Justice over there.

Iris and Lily walk in.

"Have you talked to Killian yet?" I ask wiping the tears away. "I don't care about that right now." She smiles softly. "Why? He's the father to you're daughter?" I stare at her. "I don't want you to be alone." She responds.

"I don't want you to miss this opportunity to talk to him." I say. "You're worried about me, after that just happened?" Iris sighs. "I'm fine Iris" I say. "You are not." She crosses her arms. "Go to him." I say.

The door open and Killian walks in.
"Actually you don't have to go to him." I whisper to her.

"Uh why are you in the girls bathroom?" I ask. "The door was unlocked." He shrugs. "It's a public bathroom." Iris exclaims. "There always unlocked." She continues.

He turns to face her and gets awkward.
That's cute.

He quickly turns to face me. "Roman and I hate the model, my mom doesn't like her. And that's saying a lot." He says as I nod. "It doesn't matter." I shrug.

"Also she called Victoria a bitch." Killian points at Lily. Lily just waves at us. "I'm proud." I smile.

There's a long pause.

"Oh and also-" Lily cuts off Killian. "Does Roman hate me?" Lily asks. "No he doesn't hate you." Killian sighs. "Does Luca hate me?" She asks.

Luca?

Iris and I look at her confused. "Why are you both looking at her like that she said Luca-" Iris  cuts him off. "She's never called Luca, Luca. She's always called him dad."

"He's not my dad." She crosses her arms. "He hurt my you and he hurt me." She says.

"Speaking of dads." Iris says pointing her finger in the air.

"Ok we're going now." I say taking Lily out of the bathroom.

We walk over to the bar, because that's where my dad is.

"Wheres Iris?" He asks.

Oh ya my dad adopted Iris, so now she's my sister. Yayayay.

"Talking to Killian." I sigh. "Hope it goes well." He says sipping his drink.

I look over to the dance floor and see Luca and Victoria dancing. Well at least he's happy.

"You'll find someone else." My dad sighs. "No I won't." I respond. "I've tried for five years dad." I continue. "They leave because I'm apart of the mafia, they leave because I have a daughter, they leave because I can't get pregnant." I say. "So what's the point of even trying." I sigh.

"I just want it to be us five." Lily says. "Momma, grandpa, auntie Iris, and sofia." Sofia is Iris's daughter. Just an FYI.

"I don't want a dad anymore." She says. "Why?" I ask. She shrugs. "They all hate us." She looks at me.

"Luca doesn't hate you." I say. "He does, so does Roman." She argues. "Lily-" she cuts me off. "I call them they don't answer."

She's a eleven years old and already has a hatred for so many people.

Iris and Killian walk out of the girls bathroom. So they went for kid number two I'm guessing. They both look a mess.

She walks over to me as he walks over to Roman. "I'm guessing telling him went well." I smirk. "I think so." She breaths out.

"Oh uh, he asked if he can come over to see her. Is that ok?" She asks. "Why wouldn't it be."  I say. "I don't know." She shrugs.

"He can come over Iris." My dad laughs.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

20.2M 750K 89
When she was 14, Dalia was sold to Matteo Martinelli, the former leader of the largest Italian mafia. Flash forward with his son, Vittore Martinelli...
2.1M 55K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...
56.6K 1.5K 36
"I can't believe this... I left for two fucking weeks to come back and find you with another man in my god damn house!!!!" he shouted angrily closing...
This Fire! Από aarzoo

Ρομαντική

37.8K 1K 70
"These moans of yours, Zemira, they tend to tamper with my head. They're making my mind a haywire, 𝓜𝓸𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻." He whispered into my ear, se...