The New Girl (A Niall Horan F...

Від UsedToKnowYou

Cover made by: thishairaintnatural (Check her out, she's simply amazing)  Більше

Prolouge
Chapter 1 : New school, new life
Chapter 2 : Cat's crew
Chapter 3 : Be myself
Chapter 4: Hiding behind a mask.
Chapter 5: You don't know a thing about me
Chapter 7: The storm
Chapter 8: secrets
Chapter 9: Party
Chapter 10: Did it?
Chapter 11: Sudden change of hearts
Chapter 12: Unexpected
Chapter 13: Zayn to the rescue?
Chapter 14: It better be worth it
Chapter 15: The Operation
Chapter 16: A week later
Chapter 17: The truth
Chapter 18: Eventful night
Chapter 19: Help me, please
Chapter 20: Make a choice
Epilogue
IMPORTANT

Chapter 6: Poochy

2.3K 56 12
Від UsedToKnowYou

Lauren's   P.O.V.

"Nice to meet you Niall." I joked as I sat back down on the ground.

"Likewise." He laughed as he followed my actions.

"Sooo, yesterday you told me you aren't who you seem. So who are you?" I smiled as I watched him smile. 

"We'll I'm Niall Horan, 16, just like you. I play guitar and sing a little. People told me I sound like Justin Bieber which is the biggest complement like EVER. He is my idol. People also tell me I have the strange habit to laugh randomly at nothing at all and that my food craving is abnormal. Uhm, I'm the underdog off the group or the minion as you called it. My best friends used to be Harry, Zayn, Louis and Liam, but they vanished one by one. I miss them all dearly aldo Harry and Zayn never left. They're just not the same anymore and I blame Chelsea. Uhm, what else is there? Oh yeah I'm a Virgo and I'm actually a brunette, like you" He rattled on as he smiled at himself quite alot.

"Well, that's alot off information." I giggled.

"So, tell me about you?"

"What do you want to know?" I questioned as I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. You could get lost in those anytime.

"I-Uhm, I'd like to talk about your parents?" He whispered quietly.

"They're dead, I already told you that." I said rather unfriendly.

"Oh yeah, I-uhm ... sorry. Tell me about the people you live?"

A soft smile took over my deep frown." Well, I live in a little house not far from here. My foster mom as I like to call her, is Mariah. She was my moms bestfriend. I don't have a big family, only one aunt on my dads side. She wasn't very nice and she's one off those snobby kinds so you know why I didn't want to live with her. In my moms will stood a specific part about me. Telling me if anything would ever happen to her, she left the guardianship over me to Mariah which I didn't complain about. Now I live with Mariah for over 2 years."

"She sounds lovely." He smiled as he looked up again.

"Yeah, she is."

~Comfortable silence~

"Soooooooo..." He sang as he started to sway. My phone beeped and I looked up to see a notification.

"OH SNAP I FORGOT." I said rather loudly as I put my guitar in it's suitcase.

"Forgot what?" Niall quiestioned as he stood up as well.

"I-uhm, well, promise you won't laugh?" I blushed at the probably stupid reason why I 'freaked out'

"Pinky promise." He smiled as he put out his pinky. I hooked mine around his and smiled.

"Alright, so my dog is 1 year today and I kind off just wanted to celebrate that?" I said rather as a question.

"Well, let me walk you home and tell me about his big Birthday." He winked.

**********************************

Turns out Niall only lives a few bloks away. We chat along the way, having big fun. He kept teasing me about my weird dog obsession "It's soooo not an obsession!" I laughed as we reached my front door. "You named like 25 diffrent type off dogs you would want when you're older! Seriously, it's an obsession." He laughed while adjusting his guitar on his back. "So what are you gonna do for Poochy?" He asked. "Watch a movie, lying on the couch, just relaxing. You uhm, could join ... if you want?" I watched him smile softly. "If you're okay with it?" I giggled. "I'm okay with it and Poochy will love some new company."

"POOCCHHHYYYY, I am home!"I shouted in search off my lovely puppy. "Miha calm down! Poochy is outside." Mariah shouted from out off the kitchen. "I'm guessing Mariah is partly italian?" Niall said as we put down our guitars and I led him towards the kitchen. "Yes, she is." I smiled as I watched her do the dishes. "Miha, who are you talking to." She asked as she turned around. "Mariah, meet Niall, a friend of mine." Mariah gave me a warm smile as she walked towards us. "Welcome Niall, It's nice to see Lauren has good friends." She giggled as she shook his hand. "Niall's here to celebrate Poochy's B-day!" I smiled as I took his hand and led him towards the back door. "Ah well, I need to go to work soon (She runs a night store.) so have fun, don't be to late and stay inside. They say it might storm." I shivered at the sound, I hate storms.

Niall's P.o.v.

Lauren's so nice to me, I feel like  I have a real friend now. Too bad we can't be like this at school. I zoned out a little but came back to reality as I heard Mariah say it was going to storm. Lauren tensed up a bit."Alone at home while it's storming, creepy much! Mariah can't you stay here!" She whined as she turned away from the door. "Miha, you know I need to open the store, you'll survive." She said as she patted her shoulder. Lauren muttered a fine and then walked out off the door, into the garden. "So, ready to meet Poochy?" She smiled as she walked towards a table with something on it. Is that a teddybear or something?

"Meet Poochy." she smiled as she picked up the teddy bear and hugged it. "That teddy bear is Poochy?" I laughed as she put down the dog. "Don't call my Poochy Baby a teddy bear!" She giggled. The little dog hopped over to me and barked nicely. I patted her head and stood up again. "Niall, take Poochy inside okay? I'll get the movie and the food." She said as she walked back inside. Great, how do I take this pillow thing? I struggeled a little but managed to pick up the dog and held it close as I was scared to let it fall. He or She started licking my cheek and I couldn't help but smile at the little thing. I closed the door behind me and put the dog on the floor.

Lauren took out some big Ben&Jerry's, a big bottle of Coca cola and even a few pieces of cake. She walked towards a door, opening it with her elbows, showing a beautiful room with a big screen TV and a Bose home cinema. "Wow." I said as I looked around. "Yeah." She said as she putt everything on the coffee table. "So how are you going to get Poochy in here?" I asked as I plopped down on the couch. She put the Dvd into the Dvd-player and smiled proudly. "Poochy Babe, movie time!" She shouted as she took a seat next to me. "Oh as if the dog would actually-" I was interupted by a barking Poochy entering the room and jumping up on the couch, cuddling into Lauren's lap. "How did you-" "It takes practise." She smiled as the movie started playing.

"So what movie are we watching?" I asked as I planned on taking a piece of cake. "Beethoven and you might not want to do that." She said as she laid down on the couch, her feet on my lap and the dog next to her stomach. "And why's that?" I asked as I took a bite off the cake. Well that's a strange taste ... "That's a dog cake, as I said It's Pootchy's B-day. Mariah got her a dogfood cake." My eyes widened as I spat out the gross tasting cake. "Told you so!" She smirked, glancing over to me.

*******************************

Half of the movie was over when my phone started ringing.

Caller Id: Harry

Declined.

I'm dead for that tomorrow but I don't want to be disturbed. I love sitting here with Lauren, she's really cool when you know her. She can't sit still though. She's currently upside down on the couch. Poochy is kind off the same as she's lying on her back. It's actually pretty cute. My phone vibrated.

*One new text recieved*

From: Harry

Dude, you declined me? You better have a good reason or else! Anyways, party at Chelsea's on saturday. Be there!

I sighed as I put my phone away again. "Bad news?" Lauren asked as she changed position again. "Nah, just a text from Harry." I replied as I watched her wriggle. She settled with her head in my lap and Poochy ontop of her. "Aaaah, the devil needs his evil minion." She smirked as she looked up. "I guess so." I chuckled as I pushed a strain of hair behind her ear. She smiled softly and glanced over to a sleepy Poochy. "Poochy Babe, want to go to bed?" Poochy barked once and jumped on to the floor. "Alright babe." Lauren laughed as she followed Poochy up the stairs. I decided to follow her.

Lauren walked into a room which I had no idea what room it was, but when I came closer I saw it was her bedroom. Lauren was seated in a beenbag and Poochy laid into a bedlooking type of basket. "Sleeptight Pooch." She smiled as she stroked the dog. It's amazing how she's so close with it.

Lauren stood up and walked to the door. She opened it and bumped into me. "Oh Niall, I thought you were downstairs munching on some dogcake." She smirked. "Yeah but I decided I'd save you some." I mocked as we walked down the stairs. She giggled. "You're really close to Poochy, aren't you?" I asked as I took a seat. "Yeah, he's like my best friend." She smiled as she flicked through some channels. The news came on and she watched.

"It's going to storm tonight so we advise you to stay inside and put all valuable things inside. Pets are advised to stay inside aswell as our weather specialist tells us tonight's going to be one off the biggest storms we've had in a while."

Lauren sighed and looked down. "Niall?" She asked as she kept her eyes on the ground. "Yeah?" I replied as I scooted closer to her. "C-can you stay here tonight? I-I mean, I'm so scared off storms and my parents used to be with me whenever it stormed, I don't want to be alone." She said as her voice faded in a whisper. "Lauren ofcourse, I wouldn't leave you for the world." I said as I hugged her tightly. "Thank you." She whispered. "Any time love."

___________________________________________________________________

This was kind off a chapter filler SORRY ;d It's dedicated to my dog who died 2 years ago :( His name wasn't Poochy but It makes me sad when I think about him so I changed the name.

Rest in peace Rocky :(

So anyways I know the last one got 3 votes and 2 comment :D So hereeeee you go ;d

Same for the next chappie ;d I'd will be romantic and stuff so 3 votes and 1 comment please :)

Laterzzz;

~A.<3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
1.7K 21 5
*previously posted on @harrehstylesfan*
West Pub Від Tessa

Фанфіки

419 2 8
4.2K 6 28