Forever is Never [Gerard Way]

By Yourfriend_ET

"Like what you see?" I almost scream when I turn around see Gerard leaning against the door. "Uh- I- I didn't... More

Please Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NOT AN UPDATE BUT IS IMPORTANT

Chapter 7

66 0 3
By Yourfriend_ET

It was already January 14th and my flight for North Dakota was tomorrow.

I was in my room packing when Eve suddenly ran in.

"You won't believe who I just ran into..." She said.

"Who?"

"Natalie Denn. I was walking downtown and she saw me and she surprisingly didn't say anything, she just kept walking." She said while jumping back on my bed.

"You know I wondered what happened to her. Cause one day she was at school picking on us and then she never showed up again."

"Rumor has it that she got pregnant, her parents found out, they pulled her out of school, and now her and the baby daddy are raising it." Eve said casually. I turned around and just stared at her. "What?" Eve just stared back at me and shrugged.

"Ok I think I am finally done packing." I say while stacking my things on top of eachother.

"Great now we can watch some movies and stuff our faces." She says excitedly.

"Only if you help me carry all of this out to my car."

"Ugh really?" I give Eve a glare. "I mean I would love to help you!" She says sarcastically with a British accent.

"That's more like it." I laugh.

I grabbed my big suitcase and one of my bags and started walking downstairs where I would reach my car.

When me and Eve both made it to my trunk we started setting everything in there.

"Its so weird to think that today is gonna be your last day in town."

"Yea it is." I say sadly while sitting in the trunk.

"Ann? What's wrong? You're not regretting all of this now, are you?"

"No its just that, I feel out of my mind. What if this isn't a good idea like what if something happens to one of you and-"

"Ann stop. We are all gonna be fine and you will be too. You need to stop worrying so much. Its not healthy. You just have to trust that things are changing but its for the better." She says with a sympathetic smile.

"I think you may be right. Can we just go watch movies now?"

"I call dibs on picking the first one." She says playfully.

"Hey thats not fair!" I yell as I run after her inside.

/

"Ok but seriously he has gotta get better taste." Eve comments.

"Honestly I think she is very pretty, its her that I think needs to get better taste." I add.

Right now me and Eve were watching the newer movie, Twilight. We heard that a second movie was coming out this year so we decided to watch the first one.

I had a bowl of popcorn in my hand that Eve kept stealing out of.

While we were watching the part where they were on the field trip, I hear my phone start ringing. When I pick it up to look at the number, I throw it at the other end of the couch.

"Woah who was that?"

I don't respond. I just stare at the phone that is still ringing.

"Anna?" Eve jumps up and grabs the phone. When she sees the number she doesn't do anything. She looks over at me and I nod my head no in response. She hangs up the phone.

"You know you should really talk to him."

"No. There's no way I'm talking to him."

"Its not like he can do anything to you over a phone." She tries to reason.

"Eve you know exactly what he did and what he can do. The whole thing just messes with me. So no I'm not talking to him. Look can we please not talk about this anymore?"

"Sure and you're right. He did horrible things and you shouldn't have to talk to him if you don't want to." She says.

"Thank you." I give a sad smile.

/

It had now been hours and Eve looked like she was a zombie.

I turned to look at the clock and saw that it was 9.

"Eve." I say as I shake her arm. "I think you should go home and sleep."

"I don't wanna get up." She says groaning.

"Come on." I pull both her arms and make her stand up.

"Am I gonna see you before your flight?" She asks more awake now.

"Of course but I'm gonna stop by your house because my flight is at 6 and there is no way you are gonna be awake at 4."

"You know me so well." She flashes a dramatic smile.

I watch as she slips her shoes on, grabs her jacket, waves, and walks out.

I turn the TV off and start to head upstairs.

When I walk into my bedroom I begin to look around. I feel a little sad looking at this room because I grew up in this room. I look at how I have one black wall with white writing all over it, while all my other walls are white. That wall has a lot of memories with it. Me and Eve found some paint and just got carried away. We were only 13.

I look at my desk and see all of the photos sitting on it. I see a photo of when I turned 14 and I had shoved a piece of cake in Eve's face. I saw another photo that was of me and Nova when we were 15. We were both at a party and we had just saw two guys making out in the hallway.

I laugh at all of the memories from the pictures.

I decide to finally go to sleep so I turn off the lights and crawl in bed. After thinking about the possibilities of tomorrow I finally fall asleep.

/

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring Avril Lavigne.

Hey! Hey!
You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend
No Way! No Way!
I think you need a new one-

I turned it off and looked at the time. It was 3:30 in the morning. My flight isn't until 6 but I wanted to get a shower and mentally prepare myself for the flight.

I got up and walked over to my dresser where my clothes were sitting. I grabbed them and walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw how weird and dead I look.

Ew.

I turn on the shower and start to undress. Once I was naked I felt the water but it still wasn't hot enough. When the water was finally perfect, I jumped in and started washing my hair. I quickly washed my body, shaved, and rinsed off.

When I got out I quickly dried off, changed, and got out my blowdryer. I tried to dry my hair as quickly as possible. When it was dry I pulled out my makeup bag and started applying some concealer. Then I just put on some light eyeshadow, eyeliner, and then mascara. When I was somewhat happy with the results I quickly brushed my teeth and walked out.

I was just wearing a simple green t-shirt with some black jeans and my doc martens. I put on some deodorant, sprayed my perfume and slipped on my brown leather jacket.

When I was done I put my makeup and toothbrush back into my bag. I also had some snacks, mints, perfume, chapstick, feminine items, hairbrush, and earbuds in my bag.

I looked over at my alarm clock and read that it was 4:45. I better head over to Eve's now but I need to say bye to mom first.

I walk out of my room and walk into my mom's room.

I walk over to her and gently shake her arm. I see her start to move around. When she opens her eyes she asks me a question. "You're leaving now aren't you."

"Yea..."

"Well I think we both knew this day was gonna come, I just didn't think it would be so soon." She says frowning.

"Mom don't worry. I promise that I will take care of myself. Nothing's ever gonna change that, alright?" I say trying to reassure her.

"I know that... well I think it's time." She says while hugging me.

"Don't worry about me mom, I'll be ok." I let go of her and start to walk out the door.

"I love you mom."

"I love you sweetie."

I walk out and close the door.

I walk back to my room, walk inside and shut the door.

I grab my bag and open up my window. I sit up on the frame and jump down onto the tree next to it. I then start to climb down and jump off. Once I've reached the ground successfully I start running towards Eve's house.

When I make it over there I start to climb up the tree next to her window. I then start to lift up her window and step inside.

When I make it up and I walk over to her and shake her awake.

"Eve wake your ass up." I say as I shake her.

"Mom?" She then opens her eyes completely. "Oh hey Ann."

"Hi" I smile sarcastically.

"So I guess you're leaving now right?" She asks sadly.

"I'm afraid so." I stare at my feet, frowning.

"Don't worry Annie, you are gonna do great and its only five months. At least its not a year."

"I know right." I laugh.

"I guess I will see you soon." I say sadly.

"I love you Annie." She says while hugging me. "I love you too." I finally pull away from her and start to walk towards the window.

"Did you come in through the window again?" She asks.

"You know me so well." I say sarcastically.

I step out of the window and hop onto the tree. I begin to slide down and jump onto the ground. I start running back home.

When I make it back home I walk to the front and unlock my car.

I jump inside and set my bag down. I look over and look at the house. I don't know how I'm gonna survive five months away from this place. The longest I've been away from here is three weeks. I turn on the car and start to pull out of the driveway.

While I was driving to the airport, I was blasting "One of those girls" by Avril Lavigne.

The way she looks
Makes you high
All the wanted signs...

While I was driving I saw a sign for a new bookstore that was opening up. I might have to go check it out when I get back. I had already told my boss that I had taken another job so I didn't work for her anymore but we still kept in touch.

I finally made it to the airport and saw that it was 5:48. I think I needed to hurry up.

I quickly grabbed my bags out of my car and ran inside. I wouldn't worry about my car. Nova and Eve both planned that they were gonna come out later today and bring it home.

When I walked inside the airport I got out my ticket and saw where I need to go. I started walking to my destination when I saw a person I never wanted to see again.

He looked up at me and started walking to me. I tried to walk away from him but my bags were weighing me down.

"Anna wait!" He said while coming up to me.

"I told you not to call me that."

"Oh come on don't you miss me? We were so good together."

"Go away Maverick. I don't want you back and I don't wanna talk to you." I say sternly.

"Why do you do this to yourself. You know you want me so just come back. You know I can treat you right." I grit my teeth at that last comment. I turn around and stare him dead in the eyes.

"Listen to me, I don't want you back, I don't like you anymore so stop trying to contact me and leave me alone. Now I have a flight I need to catch so I'm leaving." And with that I grab my bags and walk off. I haven't talked to Maverick in a couple of months when I left him. After what he did I just couldn't be with him anymore. I wanted to love him and be with him but what he did was just too messed up.

I was walking to my flight lane area when I hear someone announce that flight 173 was boarding. I look at my ticket and see that that's my plane. I start to panic and rush through the airport.

After a minute of rushing I finally make it to my flight lane and hand the lady my ticket. She smiles at me and I walk to the plane. When I make it onto the plane I try to find my seat. Luckily I had a window seat. I found a compartment to put my stuff in and then I sat down.

Honestly I have no idea if I have a problem with planes or not but I took some motion sickness medicine before I left.

Once everyone was seated the plane started to take off. After a minute of my ears being in discomfort, we were up in the air. That actually wasn't too bad. I was glad there wasn't anyone sitting right next to me, I mean there was someone sitting in the next seat but at least I didn't have to be right next to someone.

I decided to lay my head back and stare out the window. I had a 4-5 hour flight ahead of me so I might as well try to get comfy. I was feeling a little hungry so I reached in my bag and pulled out a breakfast bar. When I was finished I shoved the trash back in there and fell asleep.

/

When I woke up it was already 9. I was asleep for three hours so that means I only have two left. I reached into my bag and pulled out my sketchbook. I started drawing random lines so that way when I was done I could try to draw what I saw in the lines.

After sketching for about 30 minutes, I got bored and pulled out a bag of mini cookies and watched the tablet on the back of the airplane seat. After a while one of the the flight attendants came around with peanuts and drinks.

"Hi! Would you all like anything?"

"Um can I get a water please?" I asked.

"Can I get one too?" The girl near me asked.

The flight attendant handed both of us water and walked off.

Finally after trying to waste time by finding something to do, we finally landed in Fargo, North Dakota.

Everyone started getting dismissed off of the plane. I stood up and grabbed my bags. I walked into the airport with my luggage.

I didn't want to wait around any longer so I decided to go outside and try to catch a taxi.

When I finally got one, I started putting my luggage in the car and I hopped in. I decided to call the card that Mr. Lansky had given me. I read the card again. Apparently I was supposed to call someone named Katherine Olley.

When I dialed the number at first there were a couple rings but then someone picked up.

"Hello?" A lady answered.

"Hi, is this Katherine Olley?" I asked.

"Yes who is this?" She questioned.

"Um my name is Annalise Scott."

"Oh yes I have heard about you! So you must be in North Dakota by now right?" I hummed as a yes. "Great well anyways you wanna head to the bus station but when you get there go to the parking lot in the back. That's where all of the buses will be."

"Ok great thank you." I smile.

"No problem and I can't wait to meet you. I have heard many good things about you." She says.

"You too, alright well we'll talk when I get there. Bye." I hang up the phone and tell the taxi driver to go to the bus station.

Hopefully things won't be weird when I arrive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I just can't seem to stop writing for some reason. Like in my mind there is a certain I'm trying to get to and I won't stop until I do. Anyways later babes.

Listening to: Teenagers - MCR
Date: 12-28-21
Time: 3:00 am
Mood: Sick

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 157 7
Gerard has been feeling strange, and he thinks Frank has something to do with it. Are they just friends, or possibly something more? Things get even...
Obsession By m0th

Fanfiction

5.3K 149 24
This book goes out to Sophie, @frankierosapple_ It all started off innocent, he was the cute guy that showed up one day and became a regular at her...
2.7K 143 21
Hello, I'm Allie. I'm 23. I just ran away from my dad's home. It's a very long story, someday you'll find out why. I was alone. I was scared. I was l...
2.6K 90 32
a girl jade went to a MCR concert. with her best friend. emily and she finds with Gerard way at a coffee shop near. but the problem is she's 19 and...