Falling, Peter Parker

Door thiams_heart

"I believe you." Olivia Stark the daughter of Tony Stark finally gets trusted into helping her father out, bu... Meer

FALLING
ACT ONE: BETRAYED
Guilt
Signing over
Government property
Recruiting
Teamwork
Truth be told
Saved
ACT TWO: STARTING FRESH
Trouble
Danger
Technology sucks
Selfish
Spidey spirit
Apologies
Homecoming
ACT THREE: LOVERS ACT
American Wizards
Space & Scotland
Stowaways
Titan
Stupidity
Take it
Cursed
Ashes
ACT FOUR: MORE TIME
Revenge
Starting over
Back in business
Back to the past
Double
Reminiscing
Success
Returned
Gone, Gone, Gone
ACT FIVE: FRIENDS
Failed plan
Jealousy
Chaos magic
Disaster follows us
Dont play with fire
She knows
Can't tell what's real and what's fake
Welcome to the Netherlands
Final play
Bonding
ACT SIX: IM LOSING IT
Exposed
Acceptance
Multiverse
Trapped
Befriending the enemy
Triple
Cures
Lady liberty
Demons
Variants
Forgotten
ACT SEVEN: BETWEEN UNIVERSES
Back in the game
The real enemy
Memory Lane
Old friends, New tricks
The other Avengers
Not just a little witch
The girl you were then

Doubts

987 23 0
Door thiams_heart

Peter and may are sitting at a small table at a Thai restaurant eating dinner. May tries to make Peter talk, but he looks distracted, "What's the matter? Thought you loved larb. It's too larby? Not larby enough. How many times do I have to say larb before you talk to me? You know I larb you."

"I'm just stressed" Peter shrugs, "The internship, and I'm tired. A lot of work."

"The Stark internship" may repeats, "I have to tell you, not a fan of that Tony Stark. Distracted all the time he's got you in your head."

A news report on the television behind May catches Peter's attention, "The beloved Queens' institution, Delmar's Sandwiches, was destroyed in an explosion earlier tonight after an ATM robbery was thwarted by Queens' own colorful local crime-stopper, the Spider-Man accompanied by shadow. As the the duo attempted to foil their heist, a powerful blast was set off, slicing through the bodega across the street. Miraculously, no one was harmed."

Aunt May turns back to Peter with a serious expression, "If you spot something like that happening, you turn and you run the other way."

"Yeah" Peter shrugs, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course."

"Six blocks away from us" may sighs.

"I uh- I need a new backpack" Peter stutters.

May puts a finger to her ear, disbelief clear on her face, "What?"

"I need a new backpack" Peter repeats.

"That's five" May states.

A waiter brings a new dish to their table, his eyes glued on May, "Sticky rice pudding."

"Oh, we didn't order that" May says.

"It's on the house" The waiter winks, then leaves.

"Thanks" May says, "That's nice of him."

"I think he larbs you" peter smiles. At Peter's joke, May points at herself with a exaggerated look of surprise.

The next morning, Peter is walking down the street with Ned, carrying a huge stack of thick books in his arms due to the loss of his backpack, "You got bit by a spider? Can it bite me? Well, it probably would've hurt, right? You know what? Whatever. Even if it did hurt, I'd let it bite me. Maybe. How much did it hurt?"

"The spider's dead, Ned" peter sighs, Peter cuts the conversation short, allowing no room for further discussion on the subject. Ned shrugs and looks ahead. His eyes go wide.

Ned and Peter stop short, examining Delmar's Sandwiches. It is almost burnt down, the store name almost illegible.

Police tape and barricades surround the shop. Various police officers and crime scene investigators are working around it, "You were here?"

Peter warily eyes the agents standing near the scene, "Yeah."

"You could've died" Ned states. The teens stare at the badly damaged building. Expressions completely serious, "Do you lay eggs?"

"What? No" Peter laughs at the absurd and anticlimactic suggestion.

Peter sees Olivia stood on top of a roof of one of the surrounding buildings once she notices that peter had seen her she quickly turns away from the building and swings away dropping down into a alley.

Peter tries to find the girl in the hallways before first period but she's nowhere to be seen.

In the middle of a chemistry lecture. A torch is boiling a dark-colored liquid on the desk. Peter and Ned are wearing safety glasses. Ned rolls over in his chair toward Peter, who is scribbling in his notebook, "Can you spit venom?"

"No" peter answers.

"Can you summon an army of spiders?" Ned asks.

Suppressing a sigh, Peter looks up in the guise of concentrating on the lecture and bends down again to take some notes, "No, Ned."

Ned leans over to peter, "How far can you shoot your webs?"

"I don't know" peter whispers, "Shut up."

"If I was you, I would stand on the edge of a building and just shoot it as far as I could" Ned says.

"Shut up, Ned" Peter's voice rises a little in volume. The girl sitting in front of Peter and Ned turns around and shoots them an irritated glare.

A small, old television is set up beside Coach Wilson, the PE teacher, who is standing with a bored expression.

Captain America's Fitness Challenge is playing on the screen. Captain America, in his full uniform, smiles pleasantly, standing in a locker room, "Hi. I'm Captain America. Whether you're in the classroom or on the battlefield."

Midtown High students are sitting in neat rows on the bleachers, watching Captain America give a speech on screen, "Do you know him too?"

"Yeah, we met" Ned's eyes widen in awe and his jaw goes slack, "I stole his shield" Peter boasts, feigning nonchalance.

Ned's jaw drops even more, "What?"

Peter and Ned continue to watch the television with their classmates, "Today, my good friend, your gym teacher" Steve points to his right. Coach Wilson, who is apparently standing on the wrong side, waves his hand to the students, "will be conducting the Captain America Fitness Challenge."

He raises his hand in a salute, "Thank you, Captain. I'm pretty sure this guy's a war criminal now, but whatever. I have to show these videos. It's required by the state. Let's do it" Coach Wilson blows his whistle.

Midtown High School students are engaged in various exercises. Climbing ropes, doing chin-ups, push-ups.

Michelle is lying on a mat by herself and wielding her book like a weight, still immersed in its contents.

"Do Avengers have to pay taxes?" Ned asks Peter.

"Shh!"

"What does Hulk smell like?" Ned continues.

"Shh!"

"I bet he smells nice" Ned says.

"You have to shut up" peter sighs.

"Is Captain America cool, or is he like a mean, old grandpa?" Ned asks.

"Ned, just, shh, okay?" Peter demands.

Peter is lying on a mat and doing sit-ups. Ned is holding his legs in place for him, "Hey, can I be your guy in the chair?"

"What?" Peter questions.

"Yeah. You know how there's a guy with a headset telling the other guy where to go?" Ned smiles Peter's face contorts into a weird expression. He is still doing sit-ups faster than any other student, "Like, like if you're stuck in a burning building, I could tell you where to go. Because there'd be screens around me, and I could, you know, swivel around, and I could be your guy in the chair."

"Ned, I don't need a guy in the chair" Peter sighs.

"Looking good, Parker" The teacher points at Peter as he passes the mat that Peter and Ned are working out on. Peter glances at him, then frowns and takes a huffing breath, trying to look as if the exercise is really taking a toll on him.

On the bleachers, Liz and Olivia are sitting with a group of friends, "Now, see, for me, it would be kiss Thor, marry Iron Man, and kill Hulk" betty says.

"Well, what about the Spider-Man?" Another girl questions.

"It's just Spider-Man" Betty shrugs.

When the word Spider-Man reaches Peter and Ned's ears, they stop and turn at the same time to see the group.

"Did you guys see the bank security cam on YouTube? He fought off four guys" Liz states.

Peter's eyes go wide. "Oh my God, you're crushing on Spider-Man" Olivia smiles, "you're crushing on my fathers little protege."

"No way" the girl scoffs.

"Kind of?" Liz shrugs.

"Ugh, gross" betty says, Ned and Peter exchange a look, surprised at the turn of events. Then they look back at Liz and her friends, still listening in on their conversation, "He's probably like, thirty."

"You don't even know what he looks like. Like, what if he's, like, seriously burned?" The girl questions.

"I wouldn't care" Liz smiles, "I would still love him for the person he is on the inside. Olivia you know Spider-Man, is he cute."

"That's the one avenger my father hasn't let me actually meet" Olivia tells her, "I've fought with him a few times but never seen his actual face."

"Like last night" Liz reminds her, "at the bank."

"Yes like that" Olivia shrugs, "we talk but he always has his mask on. That boy is serious about keeping his identity a secret."

"You need to actually meet him so you can tell us what he looks like" betty says.

"Peter knows Spider-Man!" Ned says.

Peter looks at Ned, shocked. Mouth comically agape. Everyone in the gym simultaneously drops their assignments and stares at Peter. Peter hurriedly gets up and walks to the bleachers. Ned scrambles to his feet to follow him, "No, I don't. No. I mean"

Flash, who was climbing up a rope, slides down to the ground, "They're friends" Ned smiles.

"Yeah, like Coach Wilson and Captain America are friends" flash scoffs.

"I've met him" Peter scoffs, "Yeah. A couple times. But it's, through the Stark internship. Mm-hmm" Peter turns to Ned, teeth set, "Yeah, well. I'm not really supposed to talk about it."

"Well, that's awesome" flash smiles, "one thing I find hard to believe is that a Tony Stark intern has met Spider-Man but Tony Starks own daughter and an avenger hasn't. Anyway Maybe you should invite him to Liz's party. Right?"

"Yeah, I'm having people over tonight" Liz states, "You're more than welcome to come."

"Having a party?" Peter questions.

"Yeah, it's gonna be amazing" Olivia smiles, "You should totally invite your personal friend Spider-Man" Peter notices a evil glare from Olivia which he feels slightly intimidated by.

"It's okay" Liz sighs, "I know Peter's way too busy for parties anyway, so"

Liz comes to Peter's rescue, saving Peter from embarrassing himself even further. Flash saunters closer and walks by Peter, "Come on. He'll be there. Right, Parker?"

The bell buzzes. Tilting her head toward Peter in a tiny nod of farewell, Liz walks off. Peter, frustrated, throws his hands in the air and swivels to glare at Ned. He moves closer, "What are you doing?"

"Helping you out" Ned states, "Did you not hear her? Liz has a crush on you" Peter hesitates, searching for words, "Dude, you're an Avenger. If any one of us has a chance with a senior girl, it's you" Peter stands rooted in place, considering the idea.

Once everyone is out of the hall, Olivia storms over to the two of them clearly pissed she shoves peter, "what the fuck was that? Oh yea I've met Spider-Man. God and I thought I was stupid" Olivia turns to Ned, "you know don't you?" She turns back to Peter, "You told us no one knew."

"When you and your father showed up no one did know" peter tells her, "Ned found out last night."

"And how's that, you tell him?" Olivia scoffs.

"I was in his room when he got back with the suit on" Ned states.

"Seriously can't keep a secret Parker can you" Olivia scoffs, "I don't know why I even give a shit. Tell who you want. Try to get popular because you know Spider-Man do whatever Parker, just don't drag me into this. Don't come to the party tonight, you'll just embarrass yourself. Spider-Man isn't a party trick bug boy."

May drives Ned and Peter to Liz's house. Exciting, upbeat music pours out from the house. May slows her car and talks to the boys, "House party in the suburbs. Oh, I remember these. Kind of jealous."

"It'll be a night to remember" Ned smiles.

"Ned, some hats wear men. You wear that hat" May chuckles.

"Yeah, it gives me confidence" Ned tells her.

Peter is looking out the window, removed from the conversation taking place beside him, "This is a mistake. Hey, let's just go home."

"Oh, Peter. I know" May sighs, "I know it's really hard trying to fit in with all the changes your body's going through. It's flowering now" The absurd, out-of-place speech makes Peter chuckle, May turns to Ned, "He's so stressed out lately."

"What helps with stress is going to a party" Ned smiles, "We should go to the party."

"Yeah, let's do it" peter sighs, "Yeah. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go" Peter opens the car door and steps out.

"Peter" When May calls his name, Peter stops and leans in to listen to his aunt through the window. Ned gets out behind them, "Have fun, okay?"

"I will" Peter nods.

"Bye, May" Ned waves with a huge grin on his face. Peter closes the door and catches up to him. They approach the house side by side, "Dude, you have the suit, right?"

Peter pulls up his sleeve in order to offer Ned a glimpse of his Spider-Man suit under it, "Yeah."

"This is gonna change our lives" Ned smiles.

The front door opens, Peter and Ned enter the crowded house party and glance around anxiously. Peter looks especially nervous.

Olivia is stood with a crowd but when she sees Peter and Ned she leaves and walks over to the two, she discreetly shoots a beam and wraps it around peters wrist pulling him towards her, "you have got to be kidding me."

"Why do you care so much Olivia?" Peter asks, "one minute you're lying to your father about keeping me safe and then your trying to keep me away from everything."

"Because I know this won't end well" Olivia tells him, "I know if you go through with this, someone will eventually figure out that you're Spider-Man. That's the last thing you want because people will only like you because you're Spider-Man."

"I won't get revealed" Peter scoffs, "you're just overthinking this. How do you know that people will only like me because I'm Spider-Man anyway?"

"Because that's what's happening to me" Olivia states, "Liz is only nice to me because I'm Tony Starks daughter and a avenger no other reason but I seriously don't give I shit because I don't want to be here for long."

"I'm doing it" Peter tells her, "it's not your problem if I get revealed I'll handle it."

"When you get revealed it'll be every part my problem" Olivia rolls her eyes and walks off back over to the crowd.

"Okay. We're gonna have Spider-Man swing in, say you guys are tight, and then I get a fist bump or one of those half bro-hugs" Ned smiles.

"Can't believe you guys are at this lame party" Michelle carelessly throws her hair back, trying to act cool. She is in the process of spreading jam on a slice of toast.

"But you're here too" Ned states.

"Am I?" Michelle questions. The toast crunches as Michelle takes a bite out of it and walks away.

"Oh, my gosh" When Peter hears Liz's voice, his eyes go wide. He turns his head towards the sound. Liz walks down the hallway to Peter and Ned, "Hey, guys. Cool hat, Ned."

"Hi, Liz" Ned smiles.

"Hi, Liz" Peter's high-pitched and squeaky voice betrays his nervousness.

"I'm so happy you guys came" Liz tells them, "There's pizza and drinks. Help yourself."

"What a great party" Peter says.

"Thanks" Liz smiles, The sound of glass breaking catches their attention, "Oh, My parents will kill me if anything's broken. I gotta. Have fun."

"Bye" Ned waves.

"Bye" Liz walks away.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Ned asks, "She's here. Spider it up."

"No, no, no. I can't" Peter sighs, "I cannot do this. Spider-Man is not a party trick, okay? Look, I'm just gonna be myself."

"Peter, no one wants that" Ned says, "Olivia has seriously got inside your head."

"She hasn't" Peter objects, "I just realised she's right."

Peter starts to walk away, "Penis Parker, what's up?" Flash says into a microphone, Flash plays a honking sound on the stereo system, "So, where's your pal Spider-Man? Let me guess. In Canada with your imaginary girlfriend?"Honking noise again. Everyone around them laughs except Peter and Ned, "That's not Spider-Man. That's just Ned in a red shirt" The crowd boos and chuckles. Peter frowns, determined.

Peter is standing on a roof. He steps over his clothes, wearing his Spider-Man suit, pulls off his T-shirt. As he mutters to himself, he tries to find a way to make his voice sound different, "Hey, what's up? I'm Spider-Man. Just thought I'd swing by and say hello to my buddy Peter. Oh, what's up, Ned? Hey, where's Peter, anyways? He must be around" Peter sighs, watching the party through glass walls with a discouraged look, "God, this is stupid. What am I doing?"

Olivia flies up and sits next to Peters feet, "you believe me know?"

Peter sighs and sits down beside her, "what the hell am I doing?"

"Trying to impress Liz" Olivia tells him, "god you're so stupid. You're risking everything for this girl."

"Maybe because I really like this girl" Peter says, "she has a crush on Spider-Man too."

"Yea Spider-Man not Peter Parker" Olivia reminds him, "if she finds out your Spider-Man it'll be oh Peter I've loved you since you were in diapers. Those spidey senses won't be any good if you can't tell who's real and who's fake. Think about it Peter will Liz be with you in ten years time?"

Peter spots Ned looking for him. Then something catches his eyes. A bright blue explosion in the distance. He stands, staring at it with concern Olivia looks over too and realises it's more alien tech, "What the hell?"

Peter runs across the roof and puts on his mask. Shooting webs through trees, he swings down the street.

Olivia groans before pulling off her sweatshirt and jeans and following behind Peter pressing the button on her wrist making her mask cover her face.

Peter lands on another roof, flips off the house, "stop being a show off Parker" Olivia yells as she swings a few feet above him.

Peter shoots a thin line of spiderweb over a vast golf course. It flies off, having nothing to attach itself to. Wide shot on Peter running across the golf course. The sprinklers are activated, "This sucks!"

Olivia chuckles as Peter is now wet, "karma bitch!"

Peter silently crawls down the side of the bridge while Olivia hangs there watching three men play around with alien tech.

"Okay, okay, okay. I got what you need, all right? I got tons of great stuff here" one guy says, "One sec" The two watch as the man walks up to his van and looks inside. The back of the van is full of machinery and weapons, "Okay, I got, uh, black hole grenades, Chitauri railguns."

"You letting off shots in public now?" Another interrupts, "Hurry up. Look, times are changing. We're the only ones selling these high tech weapons."

"Oh, this must be where the ATM robbers got their stuff" Peter realises.

"No shit Sherlock" Olivia scoffs.

"I need something to stick up somebody" the buyer tells them, "I'm not trying to shoot them back in time."

"I got anti-grav climbers" one suggests.

"Climbers?" The buyer questions.

Suddenly, a yodeling ringtone plays. The weapon dealers look around, alarmed, "Okay, what the hell was that?"

The phone continues to ring. Peter takes his phone out to check caller ID. Olivia face palms herself, "im gonna get a closer look."

"How are you gonna get closer without them seeing you?" Peter asks her, Olivia makes herself invisible and starts to walk over to the van.

One of the men aims his gun at the buyer, "Did you set us up?"

"Hey, hey, man" the buyer says.

Peter flips off the wall and lands on the ground, "Hey! Hey, come on. You gonna shoot at somebody, shoot at me."

"All right" the guys smiles, he turns the gun on Peter, but Peter shoots his web, disarms him, and charges.

Using a high tech gauntlet from his van, the other man punches Peter with a burst of energy. Peter slams into the side of the bridge and lands on the ground.

Olivia quickly makes herself visible but the man shoots her back with a burst of energy and she flys back into bushes.

One of the sellers jumps in and starts the car. The other, laughing triumphantly, jumps onto the back of the van as his accomplice drives off.

"What was that?" Peter asks Olivia as he helps her out of the bushes and she pulls twigs out of her hair.

"That is alien tech" Olivia tells Peter, "I don't know how these guys have it I thought my dad had all the remains from it but turns out he doesn't."

"Well in that case we better follow them" Peter shoots his web, attaching it to the weapon dealers' open van door.

Olivia shoots a beam up and swings from house to house as the van drags through a neighborhood, knocking Peter into a trash can.

One man readies another high tech weapon. Outside, Peter is holding on with two thin lines of web, trying to maintain balance. He fires another burst of energy. It breaks off the van door.

Peter is still being dragged through the neighborhood, clinging to the back of the van, "Oh, my butt!" Olivia can't help but laugh at the boy by how stupid he is.

The man powers more energy blasts at Peter, causing him to lose his grasp on one of the webs. Just as he powers up the weapon once more, the van meets a road bump. The whole car wobbles, making him accidentally fire a hole in the van. He drops the weapon and it rolls out of the vehicle. The weapons comes to a stop in someone's yard, Olivia stops swinging and hurries towards the weapon.

The driver makes a sharp turn, making Peter slam into the side of a parked car. Peter then gets dragged through a line of garbage bins. He hits a solid brick pillar and drops to the ground along with a heap of bricks.

Peter's webs break off. The driver checks the side mirror. Peter has recovered from the collision. He runs to get a clean shot and extends his hand. The web travels through the air and attaches itself to the remaining van door, but the door breaks off, already weakened by the rough treatment it received. Peter throws his arms up, exasperated, "Great. Guess I'm gonna have to take a shortcut."

Olivia picks the weapon up off the floor and inside is a glowing purple rock, "what the hell is this?" She can't help but think whether she should call her dad but she promised him she'd stay out of trouble so she knew he'd freak if he found out she was out fighting bad guys.

Olivia picks up the weapon and shoves in into a bush where no one would be able to find it and she follows behind Peter who is running beside her.

Peter jumps over a tall metal gate, and slides over a parked car. Two men are playing ping-pong in a garage as Peter runs across the yard, "Hey, guys. Good game. Have fun."

Olivia keeps swinging between the houses completely losing it because Peter doesn't realise that he can just swing in the air like she's doing.

The neighbors stop their game and gape after Spider-Man in disbelief. A dog runs into Peter, barking and standing on its hind legs to lick Peter's face. Peter retrieves a ball with his web and throws it to the side for the dog, "Hey, hey, buddy. Sorry, no time to play. Here, go fetch."

Peter swings through the neighborhood, hanging on tree branches and streetlights, "Whoo! Now, this is more like it."

He glides into another yard. Shooting his web, he accidentally holds onto a treehouse and knocks it off the tree. That makes him lose his grasp and land hard on the roof of a shed. It collapses under his weight. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!"

"You just ruined some kids hide away" Olivia yells.

After a few awkward banging noises, Peter rips through the door, runs across the yard, and slams through a wooden fence. He leaps into the air only to land on a small toy car, which rolls forward. Losing his balance, Peter gets tangled in a soccer net and stumbles through the hedge. He waves his hand to a man having a barbecue in his own backyard, "Smells really good!"

Peter skims over a pool, splashing water over the partygoers and making them scream in surprise. He then gets tangled in fairy lights and crash lands on another yard, right beside two little girls having a sleepover in a tent. The eyes on his mask malfunction, fluttering open and close in a creepy fashion, "Oh, hey, guys."

The two girls scream, Olivia shoots a beam and wraps it around peters waist and lifts him up off the ground, "put me down liv!"

"Make me insect" Olivia smiles as she raises her hand and throws Peter over four houses before he manages to get a web to stick to a bridge.

Ned stealthily brings his phone up to his ear, only to reach Peter's voicemail,"Hey, it's Peter. Leave a message."

The phone plays a beeping tone, "Peter, where are you? The hat's not working. This is not cool."

The van zooms down the suburban street. Smoke is billowing out from the back of it. Peter falls from above, narrowly missing the car, "Almost got you."

He knocks over some garbage bins in his attempt to leap up onto a roof. Running across the roofs of neighboring houses, Peter tries his best to keep the van in sight. Slates become loose and fall off the roof under Peter's feet.

"Hurry up Parker" Olivia yells as she flies over Peter and lands on top of the van.

"Thought you got away from me, didn't you?" Peter mutters, "I got you right where I want you" Finally catching up, Peter jumps toward the van, "Surprise!"

Suddenly, Vulture snatches him from behind, flying in the wing suit, and soars high. Peter screams, looking down, "What the hell?"

"Insect" Olivia yells as she jumps off the van and tries to get attach herself to peters ankle but he's too high.

Peter wrestles to pull his leg free from Vulture's grasp. Noticing the struggle, Vulture trains his glowing eyes at Peter menacingly and carries him even higher.

Suddenly, the spider drawn on the back of Peter's suit starts to beep and blink. A parachute unfolds itself from the hidden compartment. The air resistance from it makes rips Peter from Vulture's grasp. During his descent, Peter gets wrapped up in the fabric.

"Parker!" Olivia yells as she leaps over houses to get to the boy. Peter plunges into a lake. He struggles to free himself from the parachute as he sinks deeper and deeper.

A figure dives into the water in an admirably fast speed. Iron Man emerges, carrying Peter. Holding him under his arms. Peter's head hang slumped. The eyes on his mask blink open, "Huh? Oh, hey."

Peter wrings his mask. Water drips from it. He is sitting on a jungle gym. In front of him, Iron Man is floating in the air, "And then he just, he just, like, swooped down like a monster and he picked me up and, uh, he took me up, like, a thousand feet and just dropped me. How'd you find me? Did you put a tracker in my suit or something?"

"I put everything in your suit" Tony states, "Including this heater."

The suit is dried instantly. Steam rises from it, surrounding Peter, "that's better. Thanks."

Peter shivers, his teeth chattering, "What were you thinking?"

"The guy with the wings is obviously the source of the weapons" Peter says, "I gotta take him down."

Olivia reaches over to the two and hides behind a tree to hear the conversation, "Take him down now, huh?" Tony scoffs, "Steady, Crockett, there are people who handle this sort of thing."

"The Avengers?" Peter questions.

"No, no, no" Tony says, "This is a little below their pay grade."

"Anyway, Mr. Stark, you didn't have to come all the way out here" Peter smiles, "I had that. I was fine."

"Nearly drowning is not fine" Olivia states as she sits down next to Peter.

"Oh, I'm not here" Iron Man's helmet opens, revealing an empty space where Tony's face should have been.

In India Tony is dressed in a white kurta and wearing a red scarf around his neck. Behind him, Indian women in saris and garlands are participating in a traditional wedding, "Thank God this place has Wi-Fi or you would be toast right now. Thank Ganesh while you're at it. Look, forget the flying vulture guy, please. Both of you."

"Why?" Olivia asks.

"Why?" Tony repeats, "Because I said so!" A woman walks to him. Tony demurely bends down in order to help her put a flower garland around his neck, "Sorry, I'm talking to a teenager. Stay close to the ground" that was definitely aimed at Peter, "Build up your game helping little people, like that lady that bought you the churro" Olivia chuckles to herself while Peter gives her a death glare, "Can't you just be a friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man?"

"But I'm ready for more than that now" Peter whines.

"No, you are not" Tony tells him, The empty Iron Man suit closes.

"That is not what you thought when I took on Captain America" Peter states.

"Trust me, kid. If Cap wanted to lay you out, he would've" Tony sighs, "Listen to me. If you come across these weapons again, call Happy."

The two teenagers hear a car engine revving, "Are you driving?" Olivia asks.

Tony gets in his car and shuts the door, "You know, it's never too early to start thinking about college. I got some pull at MIT. End call."

"No, I don't need to go to col-" Peter sighs, "Mr. Stark-"

"Mr. Stark is no longer connected" Friday tells them. The Iron Man suit flies off.

Peter mutters grudgingly, "That's awesome."

"Follow me" Olivia says to Peter, "I need to go get something."

"Stay close to the ground? What is he talking about?" Peter asks.

"Don't think you're indestructible, bug" Olivia smiles as she pulls out the piece of the weapon she found.

Peter crouches down to tentatively flip it over with his fingertips, "Whoa" His phone rings. Peter answers a call from Ned, "Hey, man, what's up? I'm on my way back."

"Actually, I was calling to say maybe you shouldn't come" Ned says, "Listen to this."

Ned pulls his phone off his ear and raises it into the air, from peters ear Olivia can hear the chants flash has started, "When I say penis, you say Parker. Penis!"

"Parker!"

"Penis!"

"Parker!"

"Sorry, Peter. I guess we're still losers" Ned sighs, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'll see you tomorrow in school" Peter hangs up and carefully lifts the weapon. Metal and wires encase the glowing core. Him and Olivia look at each other knowing no one else can know about this.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

274K 5.9K 25
in which the daughter of tony stark meets a boy in red spandex peter parker x oc captain america: civil war, spiderman: homecoming, thor: ragnarok p...
13.2K 420 37
peter parker x OC ❝ You got something special... don't waste it. ❞ When a young girl gets sucked into the life of an Avenger. I DO NOT OWN PLOTS OR...
291K 7.1K 101
Grace Stark has grown up sheltered, her only company basically being her father, his assistants, and an AI - at least until the Avengers show up. Sti...