Marriage Uh Made In Heaven nu...

By minnie_here

A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love ea... More

Cover and Cast
Meeting after years
Ego Wins
Outings
Exchanging Rings
A Night before Wedding
Tying the Knot
Teasings
Hey Kitty Cat
Settling Down
Tom and Jerry
Accident
Something! Something!
Caring He
Her Feelings
She Realised
Birthday Celebration
A Motive Of Making Our Champ Smile❤️
The Sky and Clouds
Do You Love Her?
Missing Her
Surprise ☃️
Longest Night
Lullaby
Enroute to the King of Hills
Yes,Im
Her Hand In His
Movie Night
His Birthday
Vishwa's Sacrifice & Keerthi's decision
Avoiding Him?
I Love Her
Mehandhi & Sangeet
Wedding
Good Night
She left?
Epilogue
Thank You Note & New Story Update
Surprise ☃️
An Announcement!!!
Another Interview ❤️
One Shot of Vishwa and Keerthi
New OS☃️
Oneshot of Arjun & Thara
Mannar's Bday Special OneShot👑
Chellama's Birthday Special Oneshot ✨
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY ALERT
NEW STORY ALERT

His Confession

5.6K 746 533
By minnie_here

Keerthi was nodding her head with no interest while well stucked among Meera's classmates.And fortunately her mobile started ringing.It was from Sakthi.

She excused herself from them and attend his call.
'Sollu Sakthi..Enna?',she asked.
'Thalaivi.. Vishwa brother anga vandhaara?', Sakthi asked.

'Avan varalaye..Ennachu?',she asked.
'Adhu..Ava..Ku..ru..', due to lack of signal she couldn't hear him.
'Ena da solra?',she asked but shocked hearing a voice.

'Kee..Keerthi chellam..', Vishwa smiled at Keerthi.
Keerthi was shocked when he addressed her as chellam,but soon composed herself and declined the call.

'Sollu Vishwa',she responded but sensed something is wrong.
'Nothing..Nothing..', Vishwa shrugged.
'Any problem brother?',Karthick asked.

'En pondatti oda naan pesuradhula unakenna da problem?Powder moonji', Vishwa asked Karthick and Keerthi confirmed that he did something wrong.
'Keerthi what he is saying?', Karthick asked.

'Nothing Karthick,You carry on..',Keerthi pulled Vishwa to the corner.They both hided behind the bush and Keerthi was still holding his hand.

'En kaiya pudikanumnu avlo aasaiya?Pudichuko Pudichuko..', Vishwa said and she left his hand.She turned at him glaring.

'Kudichurikiya?',she asked folding her arms.
'No..Im a teetollar you know..Naan yepdi kudipe..No Keerthi ma..Im a gentle man', Vishwa said stumbling and she guessed yes with his answer.

'We should go now... Yaaravadhu paatha periya prechanai aagidum Vishwa..',Keerthi said and he nodded a no.
Vishwa pulled her into the crowd while everyone was dancing.

'Would you like to dance with me beautiful?',he asked stretching his palm to her.
'Vishwa naan..',Keerthi was about to say a strict NO!But..

He pulled her closer and she dashed on his chest.

Adiye Needhanadi
En bodhai thaene
Mutham konju..

'Vishwa..Enna panra nee?Vidu enna',Keerthi tried to move but his hold on her became tighter.
'Pogaadha..',Vishwa said looking into her eyes.

Saghiye neeyaradi..
Kai theendum pournami konjam nillu..

'Huh?Enna sonna?',Keerthi asked in still shock and Vishwa took her smooth silky right hand and placed it on his left shoulder.His one arm surrounded her waist and another holding her hand.
'Enna vittutu pogaadha nu sonnen!'.he said looking into her eyes.

Penne penne
Undhan kaiyil naanum
Koodum neram
Ennai vittu chellaadhey..

Keerthi just lost in his eyes and Vishwa pulled her more closer.Her eyeballs moved according to his.Now both of their body were glued together.
'Ipdiye enkoodave iru nu sonnen!'.

Kanne Kanne
Neelum kaalam vendum
Vaarayoo...Arugile

'Vish..',Vishwa stopped her by placing his finger on her lips.And it slowly started drizzling.The drizzle filled night breeze made the weather more romantic.The breeze carried her fragrance and it made him more crazy on her.

Poove kadhal pookum poove
Saaral veesa eeram
Ennai konjum mazhaiyil un vaasam

Vishwa looked at her with pleading eyes and she didn't even know what to do.Vishwa pushed her without breaking the hand hold and hugged her from the back.Now her back was leaning on his front and he nuzzled into her hair inhaling her scent.
'Kolra di..',Vishwa whispered in a husku voice making her knees go weak.

Kenjum Nenjam unnai kenjum
Pularum kaalai vendam
Iravin kulire ennai kolladhey

Keerthi's heartbeat became uneven when she felt his lips on her bare shoulder.She tried to move but he hugged her more tighter.
'Yen enna vittu thalli pora?',he asked.

'Idhuku mela ivana ipdiye vita danger dhan..',Keerthi thought and turned to him.
'Idho paaru...',she cupped his cheek and looked into him.

'Now,Namma inga irundhu ponum..',Keerthi said and he shooked his head.
'Naan vara maaten..Anga pona thirumba andha Malayalam artist vandhuruvaan..',Vishwa said pouting and she chuckled.Suddenly his pouted face turned into a romantic one.

'Indha night,indha climate,Enkooda nee..I want to feel it..Please di..',Vishwa whined in his husky voice made her jittery.
'Aana nee dhaan thalli poite iruka..!'

Iravugal neela
Imaigalum mooda
Idai veli yenoo kanmaniye

Vishwa intertwined his hands with her's and bent down.He kissed cheek and she gasped.He then moved to her another cheek and kissed it.
'Indha night ipdiye poite irukanum pola iruku..'

Yugangalai thaandi
Viralgalai pooti
Muthangalai thinbom adiye

He twirled her and they moved according to the song beat.They both forgot the world and the eyes around them literally! Whenever he twirled her around his heart too twirled along with her her.

Saalarathin velichathiley
Arumbugiren
Mei kadalin alaigaliley
Suzhaludhey Kavizhudhey..
Manam adhuvey..

Vishwa pushed her without breaking their hand hold and pulled her again.

Adiye Needhanadi
En bodhai thaene
Mutham konju

Both of their eyes locked together!Their blood bump were higher due to the full moon.

Saghiye neeyaradi..
Kai theendum pournami konjam nillu..

Vishwa cupper her cheeks and looked at her eyes.He kissed her forehead,eyes, nose and cheeks.He moved to her jawline.

Penne Penne
Undhan kaiyil naanum
Koodum neram
Ennai vittu chellaadhey

After peppering kisses on her face his trace moved to her lips.His gaze was fixed on her lips.He slowly caressed her lips with his thumb and she clutched his shirt.

Kanne kanne
Neelum kaalam vendum
Vaarayoo...Arugile

The rain started pour but not so heavily.Everyone moved inside rushing while these two were standing under the pouring dark sky.

Poove kadhal pookum poove
Saaral veesa eeram
Ennai konjum mazhaiyil un vaasam

He looked at her eyes once again and moved to her lips.He leaned more while she too!

Kenjum Nenjam unnai kenjum
Pularum kaalai vendam
Iravin kulire ennai kolladhey
(Adiye from Bachelor)

'But he is not in his conscious!',Keerthi's mind remainded her and placed her palm between their lips.
He moved back groaning,she pulled him inside their room and locked it.

'Yedhuku enna ulla vechu lock panna?Naan andha Cooker mandaiyan ah summave vida maaten..', Vishwa tried to open the door but Keerthi pushed him.

'Yaara solra?',she asked.
'Adhaan..Oruthan vandhaane 6 adi la..Mutta gose moonji..Evlo dhairiyam irundhaa en munnadiye un kai pudichu izhupaan..Un mudiya kalaipaan..', Vishwa asked huffing while she chuckled looking at his cute possessiveness.

'Enaku pudikala..Avana pudikala..', Vishwa sighed and she pulled his nose.
'Adhuku?Ipo enna panlam?', she asked and he ruffled her hair roughly.
'Dei dei.. Enna da panra?',she asked.

'Pinna..Naan mattum dha idhellam pannuven..Avan yaaru panradhuku?',he asked folding his arms.
'Seri ipo pesama thoongu..',Keerthi made him lie down on the bed and moved from him.

She was lost in her thoughts, suddenly he hugged her from her back and stood for sometime.Suddenly he started sobbing.Keerthi panicked and turned to him.

'Enna ma?Yen azhara?',she asked holding his arms.
'Sorry..Sorry..',that was the only thing he is murmuring under his breath.
'Yedhuku?Yedhuku sorry?',she asked.

'Im hurting you a lot,Ennala dhana ellame..', Vishwa started sobbing badly and Keerthi made him to sit on the bed.He held her hands and controlled his sob.

'Enaku unna romba pudikum..Romba..En life laye first time enaku oru ponna ivlo pudichuruku..other than my mom..Aana naan solla maate..Ipo thonudhu adha sollanumnu aana solla maaten..',Vishwa said and she sighed.

'Ne azhudhella nethu..Adhukooda ennala dhana..Nimmadhiye illala unaku ennaala?Naan romba kashtapaduthuren la unna?Naan venumnu pannala..Aana..Aana..',he was panting and she consoled him.

'Nee onnum solla venaam..And remember,I didn't cry because of you last night..Im sorry for yelling at you..',she said caressing his hair.
'Illa..Ennala dhan..I should be blamed for everything..Naan dhan ella thappum panre..Unna kastapaduthuren..',Vishwa said.

'Innum konja naal la nee poiduvella?Naan enna pannuven aprom?Yaarta sanda poduven?Yaara tease pannuven?Yaara maranju maranju sight adipen?adhunaala nee pogaa..',Keerthi was keenly listening to him while he stopped.

'Illa..Nee poganum..', Vishwa said and again tried to say something.
'You wanna say something?Or confess?',she asked and he nodded.
'Enna?',she asked.
'I..I...',soon he fell on the bed unconsciously and her eyes filled with tears.

'Ipdi oru state la kooda avan confess panradha kekka enaku kuduthu vekkalalla?Ippo solren da!I decided!Neeya vandhu un love ah solra varaikum..There is no changes!Solluva neeye..',Keerthi covered him with duvet and sat beside him.Slowly she fell asleep leaning on the bedrest.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 105K 130
Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat everyone with love and care. But that was unt...
210K 22.3K 78
Just a new idea of what would it be like if Ashwin is a cricketer .The storyline is Ashwin is the captian of Indian cricket team and captian of Chenn...
367K 34.7K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...
36.9K 2.7K 7
While they are still uncertain of their feelings towards each other even after a year of the iconic cooking show; Ashwin & Sivaangi end up casted in...