You Are My love (Edited)

由 NeilAvni_love

They are Neighbours.. Closest Family friends.. He is the most wanted Munda in town..girls die to flaunt over... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Teaser 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Surprise
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Teaser 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Teaser 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Merry Christmas 🎅
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 57

673 115 51
由 NeilAvni_love

Sorry Sorry Very sorry for the late Update lovelies. And I have defined you the reason already. Didn't I ? Thank you all with all my heart for holding up for me. You people are so cute.
So yeah I'm back again with an intriguing chapter only for you guys my amazing readers. Hope you like reading it ( *finger crossed)
Please don't forget to leave your feedbacks.. on comment box and please please please do vote my books.

Have a nice reading.
******

"Now leave me. Neela Aunty is in downstairs, and could be make her way here anytime if she wants" whispering in a causious tone Neil pulled away her hands holding them on his lap instead.
Few minutes ago Neil was saying her why she should give it a thought not to stay an angry bird on Ayan on not telling her that he is leaving. And in response when Avni leaving him taken aback hugged him tightly being in her room when the door is widely open. Neil felt nervous glancing at the door while Avni dug her face on his shoulder unlike her brazenly without any fear of her Mom come emerge into their room at any second.

"To?" Amusement laced in her voice.

"Kya to" he repeated with a little irked tone.

"Pyaar kiya to darna kya Neil khanna?" Avni said innocently, stifled a chuckle and Neil's eyes narrowed at her reply. He is surprised, he didn't expect her to talk to him in this tone at the moment.

"Yeah, not so funny" then understanding she is testing his patience, he let out a sigh and responded in a quite serious tone.

It has been an hour before Avni finished her dinner when Neil bid goodnight kissing on her forehead. And in return Avni jumped on her feet and kissed Neil on his cheek.
Neil didn't help his eyes widened with surprise for the second time in a day looking at his girlfriend suddenly behaving this bold, then a huge blush crept down his neck. Avni winked and pushed him away when she saw a smirk grew on his lips next moment watching down at her.

That scene made her blush once again when she recalled it now, Her eyes scanning the white ceiling absent-mindedly whilst her mind reliving the day, how it has begun with her busy schedule and then how it's ended up like she was never annoyed at anyone and had never had a bad day with Ayan.

Feeling much lighter from inside Avni closed her eyes and amidst all the pain Ayan has given her breaking that news of his leaving She isn't feeling that betrayed like she felt the second he spilled that awful news. After talking to her Mamma, made her realise the fact that is Ayan will always remain her best friend no matter how far he goes, he will be always hold a special place there in her heart. But there is something told her this is not the end, much more is yet to come.

Her chest blew out a huge sigh pushing aside such thoughts and sleep finally engulfed her into it's secure wrapping, finally.

*

"Where is she? You have told me she would be here today with her parents. The puja is about to begin" Sweta whispered to Neil once she arranged the last minute few stuffs in order related to the puja there will be performed next hour once the priest will arrive.

"Mom. Have patience, you will get to see your Bahu when the right time will be" Neil said who turned to her stopping his conversation with his Dad. Prakash walked to the spot where Bebe was sitting watching if everything this is nicely arranged before their homecoming ritual start.

"And when your right time will be? It's already 8:30" Sweta raised her gaze, retaliated.

"She didn't reach yet, hope this time you are not making fool of me Neil? Nahi to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga" this time her glared turned warning, she snorted out an obnoxious sigh and Neil did a smirk curving his lips watching her this eager.

On the contrary there is a mixed feeling between nervousness and excitement that's what creating a churning effect in Neil's stomach since he decided to tell everyone his feelings for Avni, especially to his Mom. She should have known it at the first place before anyone would have had. But the circumstances wasn't in his favour every time he thought to do it of. Nevertheless this is something no one would want procrastinating it forever.

"Uff mujhse aur intezar nahi hota" Sweta remarked sighing out her frustration.

"Concentrate Mom, you will get to know everything later" Neil chuckled eyeing at his Mom's restlessness.
He planted a small kiss on the side of her forehead before sighing heavily he made his way to join others.

*

Her eyes widened then they did blinking few times followed by her bouncing heart against her ribcage vigorously.

To her dismay Avni got frozen there at the spot for more than a minute staring at the person she least expected to be present there. Ayan!

Last time she remembered Ayan isn't in Neil's favourite persons list. Then when did this happen?
They are having conversations. And it's with jovial facades. Both!
Avni hadn't any idea about Ayan will be coming. Neither Neil ever revealed he is inviting him.
Or is this a surprise from the Man she love? If it is then she is in love with him all over again.

Leaning there to the door Neil was chatting with Ayan who stood straight facing him, his heavy arms folded around his chest and his legs slightly spread. Both the boys attired in Kurtas, looking extremely handsome as always.

Neil wore a lemon yellow cotton kurta paired with bright white bottom. And Ayan was in khadi that is light turquoise blue, with matte-white pyjama. Actually all the men chose kurta would be the most comfortable for the day and excluding Avni all the women in saree. Avni wore a beautiful tiny white flowers printed, rouge pink, full sleeve cotton suit. Her hair parted, loose on her shoulder. Only that bright colour lipstick she  did apply on her lips, brightened her glowing complexion followed by those pair of triangular shapped diamond earings in her ear. That she got as a gift from Aravi on her birthday last year, completed her look.

Both their eyes flipped on Avni almost together and stayed still less than a minute then those two pair of gape shifted over others when Roy's entered the place, then again back on her.

Like everything happened in slow motion. Avni glued on the spot while everyone walked in.

As soon as Avni has stepped inside Sweta held her hands and started talking god knows what, if Avni had made out a single word of it. Because her eyes haven't left him, until Neil came up to her.

At the same time the back facing Neil turned his head to the side and Ayan's did similar, his head was slightly askew to have a good look over her then his eyes shifted to all of them. And next moment Neil fully turned and he strode towards Avni with a bright smile which dismissed her frozen state and Avni averted her gaze away Ayan, shifted abruptly somewhere else biting her lips in attempt to gulp down her happiness she felt seeing Ayan there.

No matter how unfamiliar her emotions caught her off gaurd but it was it. She missed talking to him. And at this moment she realised we never know how will you feel or react unless you are into that position. Just like how she felt and thanked Neil in her head hundred times for inviting Ayan. She didn't know her yesterday worst mood will be disappeared in thin air the second she would see him there, she can never remain cranky for the rest of the life on Him. She couldn't help but barely keep her gaze straight not to look at the spot where he is.

On the other side Her Man never fails to express how deeply he cares for her. Ofcourse through his actions. Avni smiled in her head but outside her facade remained neutral. Only her eyes said it all.

Around 11:30 the Puja was completed. They had eaten the prasad. The homecoming ritual is nicely done, the priest left with a satisfactory smile the amount of rewards Sweta presented him at the end of the day.
At the same time it's time for Neil to talk everything he wants to, since last few days he was preparing himself and not to mention he has no more reasons to see his mom growing upset over this only topic whenever she pulled talking to him. She deserves to know everything.

And he approached something like this when he took a spot leaning to the back of a recliner, his hands grasped the headrest both side.

"Folks" he coughed to get everyone's attention. And within a second next everyone's eyes were on him. He prepared himself in his head for one last time before he re-opened his mouth.

"Sooo, Yeah. There is something I want to share with you guys. I guess this is the right time to say all of it. Something related to My life. And yeah my felicity" Neil let out a nervous chuckle and then breath in heavily. Only he knows how loudly his heart is drumming inside. In a fraction of second his stomach felt like it has emptied; there is nothing inside.

At the mentioning of the word felicity everyone beamed, being attentive all gazes fixed on Neil waiting for him to proceed further.

"So the thing is...." He took a pause sucking another heavy breath his chest full. This is going to be really bad decisions or utterly good. No matter what it takes he have to do it.

C'mon Neil go'head. This is what you want. That's how his inner self incited him and Neil retrieved, grasped the strength in moving on with his words.

Avni was chewing mouthful of those fruits Sweta gave all of them once the Pooja ended. Avni started a little late after helping Sweta and her Mom distributing few guest and all.

Her hands stopped in mid air. She swallowed hard the remaining morsel down her throat strenuously. Apprehension got the best of her, caused her angst and the next incomplete sentence of Neil rendered her stomach queasy. Neil never discussed to Avni about him gonna choose this occasion to be the day he would reveal about their relationship to both the parents.

"There is someone in my life. I mean we are in a rela...." His words left unfinished.
Bewilderment etched all over their facades, but the grin was intact. When they waited for him to finish but at the very moment something happened that left everyone present there, firstly frowned then next second left them bothered gravely.

She couldn't take the tension anymore and violently Avni threw up the liquid she drank this morning before coming here, along with few minutes ago those fruits she ate. Now they are all over the fresh beautiful kasmiri carpet, spoiling it badly.

Neil abruptly held Avni, steadied her almost going to pass out body. His shout taking her name caused everyone look worried and nonplus all together. After a while they realised and rushed to hold the sick Avni. Whose whole face went pale by then.

*

Few minutes later the scene is something like this.

They made Avni comfortable in a large couch surrounded by all, anxious.

"It's my fault. I said Avi to wait for me until the Pooja ends we'll have breakfast together. I shouldn't have" Aman avowed meekly. At this point he grabbed everyone's attention towards him. Few people frowned, few grimaced that he received from his brother, Mom.

He supposed to look petrified under this unimaginable incident just happened but his ungaurded gaze tendered in worry when his eyes fleeted over Avni, who is now having a glass of water with the help of Neil holding it to her mouth and she is leaning to Ayan sitting beside her. Ayan's one arm around her securely to her support.

~~~~~~~~~

*Nostalgic

Guys if you have remembered that Naamkaran Holi Episode.

Well, the last part of this update reminded me that Holi episode, where Neil khanna makes Avni drink a glass of water in that pakora compitition. I never counted how many times I had watched that episode, only for that tiny little scene.

That cute vibes remains between them only for few seconds.
I so loved to watch that small moment how Neil khanna gets worried seeing Avni coughing so violently ( she looks cute though coughing ) How He rushes to get the water before Ali, who also rushes for the same reason (here I feel bad for Ali)
Neil leans closer to Avni, an arm around her shoulder (haaye) and with so much care he makes her take few sips from the glass holding it for her ( aww boi you took my heart then and there)
And once she feels better, leaving Neil mystify Avni throws him a deadly glare and stride away the spot with so much exasperation.
You shouldn't be this rude to your future hubby, you feisty girl! :)))

*Woh bhi kya din they...

Stay blessed.

Love MoN ❣️

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

196K 18.2K 62
it's a story of a girl name Avni cute fun loving girl she is a orphan and a guy name khanna how is also alone in the world and he is psychotic lover...
143K 4.3K 15
(Can be read as general fiction) Darkness filled her life when everyone whom she loved, left her abandoned. It's a journey of a girl from hatred towa...
4.3K 247 32
Could Love Find Its Way Through a Scripted Story? Jaanvi was willing to find out. Jaanvi Arora was a hopeless romantic born in an elite class indian...
846K 62.9K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...