The Drug of a Sinner // Jung...

By K_S_Jae

"What? Did you enjoy last night?" The girl noticed the way those eyes focused on her and she smiled satisfied... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
EPILOGUE

11

905 30 4
By K_S_Jae

"Ju...?"

Y/N tried to speak, surprised by the singular spoiling she was receiving on her skin, when her words were cut off and she was forced to close her eyes for a few seconds. Wooyoung had just bitten her neck in a way that would surely leave a mark.

When his lips parted from her, she remained silent, not knowing how to react.
She was not upset about it. But it had been an attack. A very unexpected one.

However, she did not doubt for a moment what would have been the reason for his sudden action; she also kept feeling another pair of eyes on her.
She would not say anything about it.

She looked up again at the girl behind the counter, who was now holding the ice cream she had ordered with a flushed expression and an incredulous smile on her face. Y/N made eye contact with her for a few seconds and then shrugged not knowing how else she could react. Then she received her request and thanked her with a nod of her head.

So, Wooyoung started walking towards the exit, without letting go of the girl's body. Y/N turned to the girl who was checking her bill again; indeed, there was another ice cream bought.

"Aren't you going to order?" She turned her attention to the boy behind her.

"No," he growled slightly as they passed the mint-haired boy. "Let's go home."

The girl stifled a small giggle and nodded, walking alongside him to the car. Once they were both ready, the return home began.

When they got to the big house, Wooyoung parked the car and they both got out. As the boy walked directly into the room, Y/N slightly raised her chin and looked at her neck in the reflection of the window.

Just as she had thought; the boy's mark had been as temporary as the length of time they had been at the ice cream shop. Great precision. The girl raised her eyebrows, smiling with some flattery, and shook her head, now walking to the entrance.

When she closed the front door behind her, her eyes met the boy's pupils roaming her body as a smile began to form on his face. Y/N licked her lips, with an interrogant expression and crossed her arms.

"Something happens?"

Then, Wooyoung walked up to her and handed her the bag that had previously caught her attention in the store:

"I want you to wear it."

Y/N took the bag and nodded, somewhat skeptical. The boy licked his lips and nodded, watching as she started to walk to the bathroom. When she was alone, already in front of the mirror, she opened the bag and an incredulous smile appeared on her face, unable to fully get used to Wooyoung's little caprices.

Lingerie.
Jung had bought her lingerie.

Y/N bit her lower lip, glancing at the red two-piece set in front of her. The fact that Wooyoung had chosen something like that for her could only mean that, even for tiny moments, he had fantasized about her image.

So, without wasting any more time appreciating the garments, she undressed completely to wear what he had bought. After appreciating the lace that covered her skin, she looked up at her reflection, noticing how that piece of lingerie highlighted her curves and accentuated the spots in which -she knew-Wooyoung used to get lost in.

Knowing perfectly his intentions, she saw herself for the last time in the mirror and smiled, opening the bathroom door and leaning lightly on the frame. Then, her eyes focused on Wooyoung, sitting in a chair in front of her. His legs rested confidently, slightly spread, and his pupils were quick to notice the girl.

Y/N tilted her head a little and tried to hide a smile when she saw the boy bite his lower lip.

Then, without saying a word, Wooyoung patted his lap and smirked, inviting her to take a seat. The girl, willing to fulfill his whims, obeyed that indication without taking her eyes off him.

When she was in front of him, she froze for a few seconds, scanning his body from her position. Then, Wooyoung placed his hands on her hip and pulled her to sit the girl on his lap.

Y/N, slightly blushed once there, but quickly took initiative and wrapped her arms around his neck, shortening the distance between their faces, without making it disappear completely.

Wooyoung looked down at her lips and bit them, enjoying the desire that began to build in both of them because of the anticipation they were creating. Then, when the intensity began to overflow inside of him, the boy finished with the distance and brought their lips together.

Y/N closed her eyes as soon as she felt that their faces had finally connected, and caressed the back of the boy's neck, reciprocating the kiss. Wooyoung's hands ran over the girl's bare skin, appreciating her closeness and caressing her with his fingertips. Their lips moved and connected with great intensity; exposing the sexual tension they had been carrying all day.

The desire they felt inevitably grew more and more; both knew perfectly the level of pleasure that they could make each other feel. And, without a doubt, they wanted it.

With that in mind, Y/N tilted her head to deepen the kiss, and then began to move her hips in a slow sway, taking full advantage of her position.

Wooyoung pressed the girl's body upon feeling her movements; undoubtedly, Y/N was taking away the little self-control that was left on him.

After a few minutes, the boy noticed that if they continued like that, the friction between their bodies would become a serious problem for him. Then, he brought his hands up to the girl's legs and put them around his body, then got up and walked to the room. Once there, he laid her body on the bed and stood, admiring the image in front of him with fascination. With a smile, he brought one of his hands to his back pocket.

"What are you planning, Jung?"

"You will see." Wooyoung winked at her and pulled a pair of handcuffs out of his pocket. "Turn around, love."

Y/N opened her eyes slightly at the sight of his hands and then bit her lip. Damn, that nickname had made her fall again.

Slowly, she turned his back on the boy and put her hands behind her.

"Good...that's it."

Wooyoung took the girl's wrists and handcuffed them together. Then he pulled her arms a little to curve her back and lift her chin. He grabbed her chin and moved closer to her ear.

"Your hands are mine today." He whispered, "So are you."

It was then that he carefully placed the girl's body on the bed, face down, and positioned himself on top of hers perfectly. Releasing little gasps and grunts of pleasure, he put his forearms to the sides of Y/N's head, and began to move his hips against her body slowly, causing that fascinating touch to intensify and a sigh to leave her lips.

"M-Mhn... J-Jung..."

The boy smiled when he heard her, and brought one of his hands up to her wrists.

"What?" He asked. "If you want something you just have to ask..."

Y/N bit her lip, feeling how arousal grew inside her because of Wooyoung's movements, mixed with the vibration of his deep voice in her ear.

"...Jung..." She moved her hips in the opposite direction, increasing the friction between them.

Wooyoung smiled upon hearing her and lowered his hand to her thigh, squeezing it, and groaned.

"...please do it."

Then, hearing Y/N's words, he separated from her body and leaned on his knees, beginning to unzip his pants.

In another context, one less needy or excited, he would have waited for the girl's despair before giving her what she wanted. But not this time.
He could not wait any longer.

Wooyoung removed his bottom garment and then took the edge of the lingerie that Y/N was wearing, pulling it down slowly. After it, he held the girl's hips and adjusted her legs to the sides of his body.

Then, after stimulating himself for a moment, he aligned himself with her and inserted the tip of his extension, checking that the girl was lubricated enough not to cause her harm. Confirming it, he bit his lip with desire, and entered her fully, letting out a loud sigh.

Y/N moaned when she felt Wooyoung suddenly enter inside her, causing her unparalleled pleasure. Without waiting a single second, the boy held tight to Y/N's hip, and began to move quickly against her, snatching their moans and gasps.

The girl had her eyes closed because of the pleasant pain caused by the suddenness with which Wooyoung had acted this time. He was addictive.

"J-Jung..."

"I... I hear you."

"I-I want m-more..."

Wooyoung bit his lip, officially losing the little sanity he had left, and kept his movements the same;

"What?"

Y/N growled low, cursing him for not accepting her first request, but she immediately tried again, thirsty for more, needing him.

"G-Give me more, J-Jung... p-please..."

Then, Wooyoung nodded gladly and accelerated his movements, deepening each of his thrusts until he reached that sweet spot of the girl. Y/N let out a loud moan, trying to free her wrists on impulse, totally in vain.

Wooyoung chuckled excitedly and closed his eyes, accelerating his thrusts more and more.

The room filled with more and more moans as the minutes passed, each louder and more ecstatic than the other.

"J-Jung... I-I'm going to-..."

Wooyoung understood perfectly more of Y/N's words, even though the sentence was interrupted by a groan, and he smiled ecstatically, feeling that heat that ran through his body, now, concentrated in his belly.

Then, after a few minutes, both let out a shared moan of pleasure and satisfaction, reaching the more than longed for orgasm.

Wooyoung came out from inside the girl and fell on top of her, willing to completely end his actions.

He returned his lips to the nape of her and kissed her skin, enjoying the chills that Y/N was experiencing, getting her small sighs because of the arousal still on the surface. With complete freedom, he bit back into her skin and pulled it a little, once more placing his lips on her and sucking hard on it, making sure to leave a mark.

Then he separated completely from her with a smile, and lay down next to her, contemplating her gaze as he tried to catch his breath.

"Can I... have my wrists... back?" The girl asked after a few minutes.

Wooyoung smiled once more and licked his lips, enjoying the position of superiority he had.

"No. My eyes haven't finished admiring you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806K 27K 30
•• Reyna hasn't had the easiest life. Born to a father responsible for unspeakable crimes, she is forced to flee her home at the age of twelve, leavi...
109K 4.1K 59
Sophie, a 19 y/o normal teenager meets a stranger who saves her. She falls for him not knowing who he really is... Will she accept him? Will she just...
52.4K 1.3K 40
"Don't you remember me?" "Huh?" Destiny made them meet again, Yeoju and Seonghwa. They've liked each other since a long time but never got the right...
47.5K 2K 55
Previously called: Gold Digger a Choi San ff (I'm really indecisive with the name, so message me if you got any good suggestions) Melanie's a girl wh...