Karma x Reader || Appearances

By booksandanime00

"You were told multiple times you were good at acting. It was ironic, honestly. Of course you would be a good... More

|1| Home, Sweet Home
|2| The Day Everything Changed
|3| Own Free Will
|4| Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover
|5| The Start Of A Friendship
|6| Kyoto
|7| Mutual Feelings
|8| Sides Of The Moon
|9| Lights, Camera, Action
|10| Our Little Secret
|11| Shared Interests
FUN FACTS
|12| Not Everything Is What It Seems
|13| I Just Need... Air
|14| A Tale Of Two Parties
|15| Hearing Symphonies
|16| Cold
|17| The Romeo To My Juliet
|18| Realization
HOGWARTS AU
|19| Okinawa
|20| Mind If I Join?
|21| Against All Expectations
|22| Busy Schedule
|23| Complete Strangers
AKIRO'S STORY
|24| The Aftermath
|25| To Accept Or Not To Accept That Is The Question
|26| Jealousy
|27| The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
AKIRO'S LETTER
|28| What's The Princess Doing Without Her Knight?
|29| Raw Honesty
|30| Thinking Things Through
|31| Fears
FUN FACTS II
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL + ANNOUNCEMENT
|32| Complicated Decisions
|33| Truth Be Told
|34| Kunugigaoka Festival
ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
|35| The End Of The Chase
|36| Private Tutor
LEO'S LETTER
|37| I Need You To Tell Me The Truth
|38| Honest Conversations
|39| Change
|40| Playing With Feelings
|41| The Day I Fell For You
|42| I Just Want A Family
|43| Never Enough
|44| Betrayal
|45| Broken Family
EMPTY PROMISES
|46| A Place To Call Home
|47| Christmas Miracle
|48| The Rift
|49| Trust
CHARACTER Q&A + WHAT IF...?
|50| Who Are You?
|51| So This Is My Future...?
|52| The Truth Always Comes Out
|53| Stay?
|54| Valentine's Day
|55| Rise To The Challenge
|57| Unexpected Allies
YOUR NAME AU
|58| History Repeats Itself
|59| Regrets
|60| You're Only Young Once
FUN FACTS III
|61| Making Things Right
|62| Blood Is Thicker Than Water
|63| Blame
|64| An 800 Word Essay
|65| Photographs
|66| All That Lead Us Here
|67| The Final Confrontation
|68| One Last Goodbye
|69| After The Storm
MONSTER AU
|70| Graduation Brings Change
"APPEARANCES" AS MEMES
|71| Old And New Friendships
IMPORTANT A/N
THE IMPORTANCE OF SACRIFCES
|72| Red And White
|73| The Place You Left Behind
|74| The Dinner
AKIRO'S CHOICE
|75| Turning A New Page

|56| Blood

1.4K 74 133
By booksandanime00

WARNING: Swearing, mentions of blood

QUESTIONS:

1.Of the two sibs (Akiro and Reader) which one would you consider the 'lucky child' and why?

2.If you had to have either Rui and Hanami as one of your parents, which one would you choose and why?

I'm curious and I'd love to hear your thoughts lol

(Karma's POV)

I walked to school, my hands tucked inside my pockets, my mind replaying over and over yesterday night's conversation.

"Karma, I-I don't want to go back to the main campus. I-I just don't want to be left alone."

I felt the pressure in my jaw tighten at the thought as my hand curled into a fist.

That fucking square had the balls to blackmail (Y/N)?

Didn't he have an idea of her situation with her parents? Weren't they supposed to be friends? That piece of shit...

My face turned sour just at the thought of it. (Y/N) was already breaking down because of her family's pressure but now she had to deal with the asshole's blackmailing too? I growled. I had to come up with a plan to get rid of the student council. Maybe I could blackmail him too? Or should I just threaten him? No. (Y/N) wouldn't like that.

I exhaled loudly. She really was stuck between a rock and a hard place. She couldn't just reveal the end class' secret which meant that she would have to come up with a convincing lie that would satisfy that jerk.

I finally arrived at school. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I needed to relax or I might just punch the square right in the face. It wasn't like I was worried about getting in trouble but more because I didn't want (Y/N) to worry.

I huffed and crossed the school gates where I saw Sugino and Nagisa, their eyes wide as they stared at something on Nagisa's phone.

"What's up with those dumb faces?" I snickered. "Oh don't tell me you finally listened to me and you're planning to cut it off?" I grinned at Nagisa.

"Why are you so obsessed with that Karma!?" He shrieked.

"Dunno," I shrugged. "Anywho, what you looking at?" I pointed at the phone in his hand.

I watched as Nagisa gulped deeply and stole glances at Sugino. The two of them then began communicating in silence, their lips pressed tightly together as their eyes darted to where I was.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" I smirked.

"Uh... Karma," Nagisa finally spoke up as he hesitantly turned to face me.

"Should we really tell him right now?" Sugino whispered as he nervously glanced at Nagisa and then at me.

"He has to know," Nagisa argued.

"Just spit it out already," my eyebrows furrowed, not liking where this was going.

"They posted it just a few minutes ago," Nagisa bit his bottom lip and handed me his phone. "Please don't get mad."

I frowned at Nagisa but nevertheless took the phone. My eyes glanced down at the screen where I saw one of those gossip magazine articles.

Upon realizing what was happening, my blood ran cold. The article had an image attached to it. It was me and (Y/N) kissing.

Eyes narrowing, I inspected the photo closely. My face couldn't be seen since I was giving my back to the person who took the photo but (Y/N)'s face was as clear as day.

You may know her for starring in the fan favourite Music's Melody but did you know this actress didn't only steal her fan's hearts? That's right, (Y/N) has also stolen the hearts of two very lucky guys.

We didn't know much about her when she first debuted and she still continues to be a mystery. The only one in the industry who seemed to know her personally was her co-star, Kaori Himura who you might recognize as Japan's favourite. The two of them even announced their relationship once (Y/N) went public but the couple unfortunately split up just after a few months.

After that heart-breaking announcement, (Y/N) practically disappeared from the public eye. Was she going to star in more films? Was Music's Melody her one and only movie? Why did her relationship with Himura end? Do they still talk to each other? What is she up to now? Those are questions we fans have kept asking ourselves.

But not to worry because we have you guys covered. After months of not hearing from her, we finally know what she's been up to and she's been very busy.

(Y/N) has been spotted going undercover with her secret boyfriend whose identity is still unknown.

What do you guys think? Is this mysterious boy the reason why (Y/N) and Himura broke up? Could she have been cheating on him?

My grip on Nagisa's phone tightened to the point where I had to toss it back to him so I didn't end up breaking it.

They were calling (Y/N) a cheater. They broke her privacy... And I knew exactly who was responsible.

I growled. That fucking piece of shit.

"Karma, are you okay?" I heard Nagisa ask.

He placed a hand on my shoulder but I simply shook him away and began walking. I had to find that jerk.

"Karma! Where are you going?!" Nagisa shouted but I just ignored him.

I soon spotted the square talking to his minions and I began to make my way towards him. The anger that radiated off from me was as clear as ever, even the students around me were quick to take notice and immediately got out of my way.

"Asano!" I barked.

"Akabane," he simply arched his eyebrows. "What are you doing here? As far as I'm concerned, end class students shouldn't be in the main campus."

"The hell do you think you're doing?" I growled.

"Oh, so (Y/N) told you?" He smirked as he waved off his minions who followed his orders without complaining.

I snarled. That bastard...

My teeth clenched as I restrained myself from punching that smirk off his fa-

"It's nice that you stand up for the defenseless. But you should avoid fighting as much as possible. Words can also be very powerful," (Y/N)'s voice interrupted my train of thought.

"Aren't you getting too cocky now?" I said instead.

If I couldn't fight him physically, then verbally it was.

"You shouldn't be smiling," Asano chuckled lowly. "You know I have the upper hand."

"Gee I'm so scared right now. I'm pissing my pants," I replied, my voice laced with sarcasm as I tucked my hands inside my pockets.

"If you're going to act so immature, then I'll be taking my leave," he said casually.

"Eh?! Are you afraid to face me or something?"

My taunt had the desired effect as he abruptly halted his pace and turned around, a scowl forming in his face.

"This is between me and (Y/N)," he said through gritted teeth.

"Heh, is that so?" I arched an eyebrow, a smile of superiority playing along my lips.

"Yes."

"What a cheap excuse," I laughed. "Are you that much of a coward that you'll only talk to (Y/N)?" I continued as Asano remained silent. "What? Not so cocky now that your minions aren't here?"

"This doesn't concern you so I won't even waste my energy on you," he finally said.

"Pfft all I hear is you backing down," I snorted. "You really are a half-assed jerk." I frowned, my voice losing all its playfulness. "She considered you her friend. I thought you knew about her situation at home and this is what you do?!" I snarled, my hands curling into a tight fist as I forced myself not to lunge at his throat.

"I'm surprised she told someone like you about her home life." Asano's brow creased. "In fact, I'm surprised she would even date such a brute like you."

"What? You jealous or something?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Oh please, she only dated you to go behind her parent's back." Asano rolled his eyes. "If it wasn't because she wanted to go against them, she would've dated Himura. They've known each other for longer and have much more in common."

I wasn't going to lie, the bastard's words did hurt my pride.

"You're just some lowly delinquent," he taunted, a condescending smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "So I'd advise you to back off now before you get her into more trouble."

I clenched my jaw, my eyes burning with hatred towards the student council president as I grabbed him by his collar.

"Karma, I-I don't want to go back to the main campus. I-I just don't want to be left alone."

I was completely blinded by fury as I threw a punch at his face. Anger boiled inside. I couldn't believe that bastard had the guts to sell (Y/N) out to the press without even batting an eyelash.

Asano managed to duck my attack in the nick of time. He then went to punch me but I deflected his hit.

By now, we had a huge crowd surrounding us. Most of them were main campus students though I could see some of my classmates too.

Out of nowhere, Asano swung his leg at me which landed a hit right on my gut. I huffed, the impact knocking the wind out of me as I stumbled back.

"You go Asano-kun!" I heard some of the girls squeal.

Asano smirked and I took his distraction as an advantage. I grinned sadistically and threw myself at him, my fist making contact with his face as the impact pulled him back.

"I swear you're gonna regret blackmailing (Y/N) you bastard," I growled.

Upon hearing my declaration, some of the students began murmuring between one another but I didn't pay them any attention as I lunged at him once again.

I punched him right in the nose, the hit making his eyes water as blood began running down his nose, red drops falling on the ground.

"Karma!" I heard Sugino yell. "You're gonna get in trouble!"

"You can't get suspended again!" Nagisa added.

I ignored them, my gaze focused on Asano who groaned at my hit though he didn't let that faze him. He began to get closer to me and aimed to grab my arm. I quickly retreated, recognizing that move. I had seen (Y/N) use it on that guy back at Kyoto so I knew what to expect.

We circled each other, our eyes carefully analyzing the other's movements. Asano then threw a punch at me but I easily evaded his hit.

'Child's play,' I thought.

However, I spoke too soon and I didn't see the other punch coming, the hit landing straight on my jaw.

I snarled, quite annoyed by the situation as that metallic taste flooded my mouth. I spit out the blood, the red colour tainting the floor but I paid it no mind. Asano had blackmailed and betrayed (Y/N) and I wasn't going to let him get away with it.

I threw myself at him and tackled him to the ground. I had him pinned down on the floor as I aimed my fist at him. But just as I was about to make contact, he moved his head to the side in the nick of time, my fist colliding against the floor and sending a shock wave down my body. Asano then used my distraction to his advantage and rolled us over so he was now the one pinning me down. I snarled and prepared myself to push him away but... someone else did...

It was (Y/N).

In one swift movement she had kicked Asano away. It came so quickly and unexpectedly that neither of us saw it coming.

I stared at her in disbelief and had to blink twice to convince myself it was her.

"Stop fighting." She glared.

The sight pulled me aback and I easily complied. I didn't want to upset her.

So I lowered my guard.

It was then that it happened. Asano swung a punch at me. I barely had time to process what was happening as my body moved on its own, my reflexes kicking in. But (Y/N) didn't see it coming and his fist ended up hitting her.

It was dead silent as (Y/N) stumbled back, losing her balance and falling on the ground. Her head was hung low as my whole body froze upon realizing what happened. No one said anything as we just stared at her. And then I saw it.

Blood.

Drops of blood dripped on the floor, tainting the ground beneath her.

My whole body was shaking, my pupils dilated, that rage boiling inside me once again. My teeth clenched, showing my canine teeth as I turned around to face that bastard whose eyes were wide in shock as he realized who he had hit.

"What the fuck did you do!?" I snarled as I grabbed him by the collar.

"Stop!" I heard a teacher yell but I just ignored him, aiming a punch at Asano, ready to make him pay.

"Now," the principal appeared out of nowhere, his purple eyes narrowing as I reluctantly lowered my fist.

A few main campus teachers were following behind him as he walked to where we were. His pace was quite relaxed and his hands were tucked inside his pockets. The students surrounding us immediately stepped aside, some of them even scattered away, not wanting to get involved.

"What is the meaning of this?" He glared down at us, his towering figure looming over us.

"Ask your son," I snarled as I let go of his collar, not without pushing him back.

The principal stared at us in silence, his gaze going from my face to his son's. His eyes suddenly stopped on (Y/N) and he let out a loud sigh.

"The three of you, go to the school nurse," he ordered. "We'll discuss your punishment later."

He then turned around to face the students who had been watching the whole fight.

"Take the rest of them to their classes," he told the teachers. "If I hear one complain," he glared at the students, "you'll be severely punished."

And with that, he headed back to the building whilst the students scattered away in fear.

"You better apologize," I growled at Asano as I forcefully bumped my shoulder against his and walked towards (Y/N).

(Your POV)

"(Y/N)!" Sugino and Nakamura yelled as they sprinted to where you were.

"Are you okay?" Nagisa asked worryingly and helped you stand up.

"I swear I'm gonna kill him," Nakamura seethed, her eyes murderously glancing at Asano who was talking to Karma.

"I think that's enough fights for today," Sugino sweatdropped.

"I hope Karma's punches made him suffer," she continued glaring at the strawberry blond.

"Woah Nakamura, that's going a bit to the extreme," he chuckled nervously.

"Sugino! Open your eyes! It was him who leaked the photo to the press!"

"What?!" He shrieked, his eyes darting over to you.

You didn't say anything, only pursed your lips and looked away. You still couldn't believe what had just happened.

You remembered how worried you had been when you found out Karma was involved in a fight. As soon as you heard the news, you and Nakamura had sprinted down the mountain and you had been petrified at the sight of seeing Karma and Asano fighting each other without mercy. You had asked Sugino and Nagisa what had happened and your blood had ran cold at the news.

You couldn't believe it when they showed you the article and you realized the photo had been leaked to the press. You would have never imagined Asano would ever go that far, especially since he was supposed to give you a week to decide. But the proof was there.

Asano had officially betrayed you.

Once you had let that harsh realization sink in, you had quickly gotten down to work. You had to stop the fight before someone got hurt. Last month, you took too long to try and stop Karma's fight with Nagisa. You knew you couldn't make that mistake again. Both Asano and Karma were already bleeding and you didn't want this fight to escalate any further.

So, you had gotten in between. When your eyes locked with Karma and you stopped him from hitting Asano, it gave you hope that the fight could end peacefully. But then Asano hit you and, even though you knew it wasn't meant for you and had all been an accident, Karma completely lost it.

You were just lucky the principal had decided to intervene...

"(Y/N)!" Karma ran to where you were.

His eyes instantly glanced at the bruise that was slowly forming in your cheek. Karma's jaw was set, hands curled into a fist.

"I swear I'll-" he began but you quickly interrupted him.

"I'm okay."

He remained silent, his eyebrows furrowing as he lifted his hand and began to slowly trace the bruise with his fingers. He then looked down at the blood in the corners of your mouth, his mercury eyes going cold at the sight.

Karma was about to say something but forcefully stopped himself. He then took out an all too familiar handkerchief from his pocket and began cleaning up the blood from your face, all without uttering a single word. You glanced at the handkerchief. Was that the one you gave him? It seemed like a lifetime had gone by since that day...

"You should also clean up your wounds," you mumbled, your hand cupping his cheeks as you hesitantly touched the bruises on his jaw and glanced at the blood on his knuckles.

"I'm fine," he reassured.

"(Y/N), if there's anything I can do-" Nakamura intervened but you were quick to cut her off.

"Don't worry Nakamura," you smiled at her. "Class has already started and you're going to be late."

"Are you sure?" Sugino asked, not very convinced.

"Yeah, don't worry. Plus, the principal might see you and I don't want to get you guys in trouble."

"Okay, but promise me you'll take care," your blonde friend said.

"I promise," you nodded your head.

"You too Karma," Nagisa smiled at the redhead. "We'll see you guys later," he waved as the three of them began to walk away.

It was just you and Karma.

By now, your shock had died down as you slowly started to realize the severity of the situation.

"You shouldn't have picked up a fight with Asano," you began to make your way to the main building. You still had to go to the nurse's office.

"He had it coming," was your boyfriend's only response.

"I know," you pursed your lips. "But the principal's going to call my parents now."

Karma paused, his eyebrows raising as he realized that small, yet important detail he had overlooked when he began fighting Asano.

The two of you entered the main building and knocked on the nurse's office. You got inside and sat down on one of the stretchers.

Asano was sitting down on the one in front of you. He was holding an ice pack which he was pressing against his nose.

The nurse walked over to where you were and began wiping the blood off of Karma's face and knuckles. She then turned around and walked to the freezer.

"Here, apply it to your bruises," she handed you and Karma an ice pack each.

You silently took it and gently pressed it against your cheek. You felt Asano's gaze on you which annoyed you quite a lot.

"Now would someone tell me what happened? I still can't believe you and Asano were involved in this," Ito-san shook her head in disbelief.

Karma's eye twitched in annoyance at her statement since the nurse was basically implying that he had been the one to rope you all into this fight.

"Ask Mr.President," Karma growled.

"Huh?"

"Asano was being a jerk," you murderously glared at the purple eyed boy.

"I wasn't the one to swing the first punch (Y/N)," he replied dryly. "Perhaps you would've known this if your boyfriend had told you what he did."

You saw the nurse's mouth open in disbelief, her eyes going wide upon hearing Asano calling Karma your boyfriend. However, she was quick to compose herself and went back to her desk where she began shuffling through some papers.

"And what if he started the fight?" You frowned at the strawberry blond. "If you hadn't blackmailed me this would have never happened."

"It wasn't blackmail," he sighed tiredly. "I was just asking for something in return."

"Yeah, right," Karma rolled his eyes. "You know? Hearing you say that just pisses me off. What? You're that much of a wuss that you can't admit you fucked up?"

"Language," the nurse abruptly stopped writing, glancing up at the three of you in disbelief.

"Whatever," Karma growled under his breath.

"You know Asano? Even if his methods weren't ideal, Karma's right," your grip on the ice pack tightened. "This situation would have never happened if you had just been a good friend or at least a decent person."

Asano sighed, "is the end class' secret that important that you have to protect it with your life?"

"You're telling me you're still hung up on that?" Karma snorted. "Oh what little life you must have~"

"Asano, can't you see you've involved my parents in this too?" You tried to make him understand.

It was as if the end class' secret had completely blinded him from seeing the bigger picture.

"Please (Y/N), I haven't involved anyone." He rolled his eyes.

"You haven't involved anyone?" Karma scoffed. "Just how stuck-up do you have to be to not realize what's going on you bastard!"

"Language!" The nurse put down her papers as she stared at Karma in disbelief.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Asano seethed.

"Asano, you leaked the photo to the press!" You shouted, getting quite tired of everything.

Just how could he?! Your parents would now find out about your relationship! Worst of all, you still hadn't come up with a plan so it wasn't like you could run away from them! And now that you and Karma had gotten involved in a fight, any hope of changing their minds had completely vanished. As soon as they find out, you were sure they would move you back to the main campus and the last thing you needed right now was to see Asano's face everyday.

But, what had you more worried was your privacy which had just been violated! Could he really not see what he had done to you?!

"Ah, good, the three of you are here," the principal suddenly opened the door. "Come on, follow me."

You pursed your lips and swiftly stood up from the stretcher. You avoided Asano's gaze as well as ignored any attempt he made to talk to you. Instead, you stuck close to Karma who made sure to keep Asano away from you.

"Take a seat," the headmaster gestured at the chairs in front of his office. "I phoned your parents (Y/N)," he then focused his attention on you as you gulped deeply.

Great...

"I'm quite saddened by the whole situation," he sighed. "Calling Rui to inform him his daughter got into a fight..." he shook his head. "This really is something I would have ever imagined."

'But I was barely involved,' you thought rather bitterly.

"Your parents will be here in a few minutes," he announced. "Karma," he then faced the redhead. "I called your parents too but they're not in Japan right now."

"Honestly Principal Asano, that shouldn't be news to you," he lazily leaned back as he began balancing himself in his chair.

"That's why I'll be starting with you," he smiled. "(Y/N)'s parents have yet to arrive."

Karma rolled his eyes. He let out a loud sigh and stood up from his chair.

"Whatever, let's get this over with," he tucked his hands inside his pockets, his comment irritating the principal who was about to scold him but was forcefully interrupted.

"Please forgive Karma-kun!"

Your eyes widened at the voice. It couldn't be...

You turned around and saw Koro-sensei in the hallway, running as fast as he could at his human speed. A small smile began forming in your lips as you took in his appearance. He was dressed in his Karasuma-sensei costume but his wig was slowly slipping from his bald head.

"Sorry for being late Principal Asano," he bowed multiple times as he straightened his wig and began vigorously shaking the principal's hand.

"Hmm... good to see you here... Karasuma," Asano-san smirked. "Will you be filling in for Karma's parents?"

"Nurufufu, that's exactly why I'm here," your teacher grinned. "As soon as Nakamura-chan told me the news, I knew I had a role to fulfill. I had to guide my student through the correct path."

"So you left the rest of your class unsupervised?" The principal arched an eyebrow.

"Kyaaa!! Did I?" Koro-sensei freaked out.

"I'm sure Irina-sensei will manage," you intervened.

"Oh right! Irina is excellent at taming young teenagers," he said as you sweatdropped. Bitch-sensei sometimes acted more like a teenager than any of you actually did.

"Shall we start then?" Asano-san smirked as he motioned at the door leading to his office.

You slumped in your seat as you watched the principal, Koro-sensei and Karma get inside. You really didn't want to be left alone with Asano...

Sighing, you began fiddling with the hem of your skirt, your mind running multiple scenarios of what your parents would say and how they would react. Of course it didn't really lead you anywhere since you already knew the answer. They would disapprove of him, you would get a scolding and get punished and you would be immediately transferred to the main campus, probably with some yelling sprinkled in the mix.

You scowled. If only you had had more time, you could have come up with a solution to your problem with Asano. But no. Asano had to stab you in the back and leak the photo!

"What you said in the infirmary," Asano suddenly broke the silence. "I really don't know what you were talking about."

"You don't know?!" You growled, getting quite annoyed by his excuses. "Asano, just admit you made a mistake. Admit you sent that magazine the photo!"

"What magazine?" He frowned.

"I don't know the name." You rolled your eyes. "But that doesn't matter. I have proof that you did it," you turned on your phone.

You opened the text message with the unknown number. You knew it was Asano. Who else could it be? He told you he had proof, he said he changed phones and he was the only one who knew about your relationship with Karma and would want to jeopardize it. Plus, that message made a lot of sense coming from him.

Asano didn't say anything as he just stared at the message on your screen.

"I didn't send it," was the only thing he said.

"Forgive me if I find that hard to believe," you snapped, your voice dripping in venom. "Honestly Asano just-"

"(Y/N)!"

Your eyes widened, your breathing hitching as your blood ran cold upon recognizing that voice.

You gulped. It was your mother. Your parents had arrived.

A/N: Lmaoooo I absolutely loved writing the Reader and Karma teaming up to attack Asano in the infirmary XD

I also headcanon that Karma isn't one to swear a lot (on a daily basis) but when he's mad, it's like he turns into a sailor lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 13K 31
Nagisa Shiota isn't normal. His mother is abusive towards him, and he has terrifying bloodlust. However, Nagisa's life has just changed at an alarmin...
49.4K 1.7K 12
"Nyurufufufu! Good morning, class! As you all know, you'll be working together to assassinate me. I wish you the best of luck, because all of you are...
75.1K 2.2K 17
this girl texts this random number, omg it's karma akabane!! they go to the same school!!! ew but he's in 3-E ms girl is in 3-A
33.9K 332 50
Assassination Classroom One-Shots! I accept request: CharacterXCharacter CharacterXReader CharacterXReaderXCharacter CharacterXCharacterXCh...