Accidentally - JIKOOK ✓

sushimirollin द्वारा

"It didn't mean anything, right?" -Jeon Jungkook Or The one where Jimin and Jungkook are band mates, and Jim... अधिक

accident one: photoshoot
accident two: live
accident three: breakfast
accident four: run
accident five: morning
accident six: practice
accident seven: bed
accident eight: visits
accident nine: nights out
accident ten: misinterpretations
accident eleven: video games
accident twelve: O.J.
accident thirteen: tickling torture
accident fourteen: frustration
accident fifteen: revelations
accident sixteen: pranks
accident seventeen: insecurities
accident eighteen: fears
accident nineteen: memories
accident twenty: rules
accident twenty one: date night
accident twenty two: boundaries
accident twenty three: distance
accident twenty four: their story
accident twenty five (epilogue): hundred
ANNOUNCEMENTS
Bonus Accident: One pt.1
Bonus Accident: One pt.2
Bonus Accident: One pt.3
Bonus Accident: Two pt.1
Bonus Accident: Two pt.3
Bonus Accident: Two pt.4
Bonus Accident: Two pt.5
Bonus Accident Two: extra
Bonus Accident: Three

Bonus Accident: Two pt.2

1.8K 49 11
sushimirollin द्वारा

Songs for this chapter:

Yours by Jin of BTS (again because it's so fitting)

Small Hands by Keaton Henson

Je te laisserai des mots by Patrick Watson

They were still sitting on the floor, right in front of the dining table, and the same room that saw their happy memories and banter, the same place that saw their lazy mornings, and their crazy experiments in the kitchen, saw them break in each other's hold, and it stung, Jungkook's heart along with Jimin's stung more than it did when they were separated, because it felt real now, more than ever. The reality of them being broken up had set in, because they finally saw each other, because they could finally talk about it, and maybe Jungkook shouldn't have come, maybe moving on would have been easier than facing Jimin, maybe he really shouldn't have come, it was never a good idea to go back to your ex, still all Jungkook could do was hold Jimin tighter, and cry into his shoulder harder.

Jimin rubbed Jungkook's back, his other hand cradling the back of his head. "It's okay. Let it all out." He assured, even if he was breaking inside. Jungkook rarely ever broke down like that, and when he did, Jimin knew it was gonna be bad, and he would need to wait for a few minutes maybe hours, to get Jungkook to talk again.

He pulled away from Jungkook, holding his hands and pulling him up with him so they were standing, and silently, Jimin led Jungkook to their room, and to their bed.

Jungkook walked to the bed, his face sticky from all the tears, and he was pulled down on it by Jimin, who gave him a reassuring smile, and a pat on the head, before he disappeared into the bathroom.

Walking out with a damp towel that was washed and rinsed with cold water, Jimin kneeled on the bed beside Jungkook, wiping his face gently, running the towel all over his face, until Jungkook's face was clean of any tears, and he had calmed down from the coldness on his face. "Thanks." Jungkook rasped out, staring up at the ceiling when Jimin was out of view.

"It's alright." Jimin told. As much as he loved to take care of Jungkook, he never wanted to see him this broken again, and if he really wanted that, he knew he needed to pull his shit together. "Jungkook?" He called.

"Yeah, hyung." Jungkook turned his head to Jimin, who had come out of the bathroom again.

"How about you sleep here today, and we talk in the morning? You can sleep in here and I'll sleep in the guestroom." He offered, wanting to pat himself on the back for not stuttering.

"Yeah, that's- that's fine with me." Jungkook nodded, trying not to sound excited. "You can sleep here with me though. We don't need to make it weird." He shrugged, looking away when he felt himself blush.

Jimin nodded, trying not to smile. "Alright, if you're comfortable." He continued to nod, not knowing how to actually approach this.

"I am." Jungkook assured, maybe a little too quickly, and Jimin acted like he didn't notice.

"Okay. Do you want a change of clothes? Your clothes are all still here." He trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck.

"No, I have sweats on. This is fine."

Jimin nodded, realising he was still standing by the bed, not making a move to get in, until Jungkook took his usual place on the bed, giving Jimin the space he needed to lie down, and turned to lay on his side to look at him, silently inviting him in.

He slowly got into bed, laying under the covers next to Jungkook, facing him without touching him, looking into his eyes and wondering if it would all soon be alright. "What do you want to talk about tomorrow?"

"We've talked a lot today, and you're tired. Let's continue tomorrow, okay?" Jimin whispered, not needing to raise his voice when Jungkook was a hair away from him.

"Tell me now." Jungkook stubbornly whispered back, and Jimin knew he wouldn't give up if he didn't tell him, he would probably refuse to sleep until Jimin told him.

With a sigh, Jimin sat up, looking down at Jungkook. "Do you want me?" He asked, his voice still quiet.

"What?" Jungkook breathed out.

"I get what you said about me breaking your trust, and that if we get back together you'll always think I'm gonna leave you any second, but do you actually want me? Regardless of that?" Jimin explained, looking down at Jungkook's eyes, and seeing his galaxy slowly coming back to life.

Jungkook nodded, his eyes locked with Jimin's. "Yeah, I want you, hyung."

"I want you, too." Jimin replied, his eyes moving all over Jungkook's face, over the scar on his cheek and his eyebrow piercing, and then to the other one by his bottom lip. "Do you want us to get back together? Because I do. I swear to god I do, and I wanna work on this like I never did before. I never wanna lose you again, and I'm sorry I've already did once, but I promise I'm never gonna do it again." Jimin promised, his eyes shining with sincerity.

Jungkook reached up to hold Jimin's cheek. "I do."

A smile broke out on Jimin's face, and in less than a second it was mirrored on Jungkook's. "Let's do couple therapy together, so we could build our relationship again, and this time it could last forever." Jimin finally suggested, and Jungkook nodded in agreement quickly.

"Let's do it." Jungkook reached his other hand to hold Jimin's face fully, and he pulled Jimin's head down so it could land on his chest. "But we'll need to take it slow, hyung." He pointed out.

"I can do slow." Jimin wiggled his eyebrows with a laugh, making Jungkook laugh in return.

"Yeah, these jokes are the only dirty thing you're gonna get for a long time." Jungkook teased, his hand moving down to tickle Jimin.

Jimin squealed. "Alright! Alright! That's fine." He surrendered, holding his palms up. "What about cuddling though?"

"We can cuddle." Jungkook nodded.

"Can I-" Jimin cleared his throat. "Can I be the big spoon?" He asked shyly, looking down at Jungkook's shirt.

"Uh, finally!" Jungkook yelled, turning to give his back to Jimin, and a few seconds after, he felt Jimin lay his head right next to his, and wrapping his arm and leg around him, clinging onto him.

"I'm gonna make it up to you, I promise." Jimin whispered with a kiss to Jungkook's neck. "You deserve the world, and I'm gonna try my fucking hardest to give it to you."

Jungkook smiled to himself, turning in bed to face Jimin again, still smiling.

"What?" Jimin whispered, his nose almost touching Jungkook's.

"I just wanna see you." Jungkook whispered back, holding back his tears.

Sighing, Jimin reached his hand to hold Jungkook's cheek, his fingers tracing all over his face. "I wanna see you too." He smiled, his thumb landing on the mole under Jungkook's lips. "I missed you so much." His hand moved again to run through Jungkook's hair. "I'm sorry I did this to us. I'm sorry I put you through so much pain, baby. You don't deserve it." He shook his head, catching the lone tear that fell from Jungkook's eye. "Shh, it's okay." He rested his forehead on Jungkook's, still holding his cheek. "I know. I know." He continued to assure when Jungkook's tears kept falling.

"It hurt so much. My h-heart hurt so much, h-hyung." Jungkook let out, holding the left side of his chest, lowering his head down to rest it against Jimin's chest, who pulled him closer, cradling the back of his head, and Jungkook had never felt so small in his entire life like he did at that moment in Jimin's arms.

"It's gonna be alright now. Tomorrow, we're gonna wake up beside each other again. I'm gonna have my baby here with me again." Jimin softly said, calming Jungkook down even more, him too finding comfort in the fact that it was all going to get back to normal. "Thank you, Jungkookie. Thank you for coming back." He kissed Jungkook's head, resting his cheek on top of it after.

Jungkook shook his head. "I should've come sooner. Look at you, you're not eating, you're not taking care of yourse-"

"Jungkookie, no. I'm the one who hurt you. I- I would never expect something like this of you. I'm the one who should have begged for you to come home to me the moment I regret it." Jimin argued, pulling Jungkook's head away from his chest so he could look him in the eye.

"Hyung, I've wanted to come back the moment I left."

"And I regretted breaking up with you the moment you walked out the door."

"W-What?"

"Well, I never wanted to break up with you in the first place, but I thought it was the right thing to do, because I didn't want you to wake up one day and realise that this wasn't what you wanted, I didn't want the day to come when you'll regret wasting your years with me." Jimin sniffed, brushing Jungkook's hair away from his eyes.

"You're stupid, hyung." Jungkook stated, wiping his own nose.

"Yeah, I know." Jimin smiled, instinctively kissing Jungkook's forehead. "Oh, I-"

"It's okay. Here." Jungkook moved to kiss Jimin's cheek, his lips lingering, making Jimin gasp softly. "Hyung, I really should have come sooner, I should have fought more with you, I should have resisted more, I should have been stubborn."

"No-"

"But I was scared you wouldn't let me in, or- or reject me again." Jungkook continued, pulling away from Jimin, and laying on his back instead, looking up at the ceiling after wiping under his eyes. "I don't think I would have handled that well."

Jimin stopped his hand before he could reach for Jungkook, clenching his hand in a fist instead, and he turned his head to look at Jungkook. "You're beating yourself up, as if you're the one who broke us up, Jungkook." He said with a sigh. "You have to start blaming me, you should be more angry I didn't fight for us."

Jungkook bit his lip, turning to look at Jimin. "I love you too much to do that." He simply said, looking down, and not meeting Jimin's eyes. "I know I shouldn't- I know I'm not supposed to forgive you that easily, but you- you're you. You're Jimin. You're the love of my life. I don't think I can give up on you that easily, or give up on what we have, even if you already did."

Before Jimin could do or say anything, Jungkook sat up, and moved to sit on the edge of the bed.

"I just don't understand why you g-gave up on m-me." Jungkook sniffed, his back to Jimin.

"Jungkook." Jimin chocked out, feeling worse than he did all month, because now he could see right in front of his eyes what he had done to Jungkook, and how he had broke him. "My Jungkookie, I didn't give up on you because of you. I didn't do it because of something you did, or- or because you weren't good enough. I did it because it's me! I'm the one who's not enough! I know that and I had to let you go because you deserve so much better, and I don't even deserve you, baby." Jimin scooted over to Jungkook, and he wrapped his arms around his waist from behind, his forehead resting on Jungkook's back.

"Why do you think that? Who told you that? Who planted that thought in your head that you're not good enough for me, hyung?!" Jungkook yelled in frustration, angry tears fell down his face that he didn't care enough to wipe away. "Don't you ever believe me when I tell you one glance from you is enough for me? Having you by my side is enough for me? F-Falling asleep next to you every night is enough for m-me?" He sniffed, his hand moving to hold both of Jimin's, resting on his stomach. "It's not fair. It's not fair that you don't see yourself how I see you. You don't understand what you are to me, or how you're way more than enough. Hyung, you were my whole world, and- and you have no idea what it felt like to have my whole world l-leave me, I-" Jungkook sobbed out, his other hand covering his mouth to trap more sobs from coming out.

"Shh." Jimin kissed the back of Jungkook's neck, moving one hand to rub Jungkook's chest. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I know it's all my fault. I hurt you so much. I'm sorry." He whispered, resting his forehead on Jungkook's back again, crying silently. "I'm sorry, baby." He pulled Jungkook to lay down on their sides, still rubbing Jungkook's chest even when he started to calm down.

"You said I deserved the world right? And you're gonna try your best to give it to me?" Jungkook whispered, pulling Jimin's arms to tighten his hold around himself.

Jimin nodded, his nose burried in Jungkook's hair. "Of course."

"You're my world, so try your hardest, hyung." Jungkook said, sliding his hand down Jimin's arm, until he could hold his hand, interlocking their fingers. "Promise me."

Jimin quickly nodded again. "I promise you."

Jungkook nodded in finality. "Jin hyung is leaving in two days, we should go to the dorm tomorrow, stay the night there so we could spend his last day together. Taehyung hyung, and Yoongi hyung are coming back tomorrow afternoon, so it'll be the seven of us again." He said with a squeeze to Jimin's hand.

"Taehyung didn't tell me." Jimin simply said, not even aware that Jin was leaving in two days, or that Taehyung and Yoongi were coming back tomorrow.

"Didn't tell you Jin hyung was leaving, or that he was coming back?"

"Both." Jimin sighed, burying his nose more in Jungkook's hair, enjoying the way he smelled.

"Taehyung hyung is coming back because he heard I passed out. I don't know why he didn't tell you about Jin hyung though. Maybe he didn't want to make you sad."

"I was already sad, what difference would it make."

Jungkook turned his head. "Was? So you're not sad now?" He raised his eyebrows, barely making eye contact with Jimin from his position.

"Definitely not." He sighed in contentment, hooking his leg on Jungkook's hip.

"We're gonna tell them about us tomorrow?" Jungkook asked shyly, playing with Jimin's hands.

"Of course. Gotta assure Jin hyung that I'm not gonna hurt you again. I bet he wants to kill me deep down." Jimin joked, putting one hand in Jungkook's hair and playing with the strands.

Jungkook chuckled softly. "You know that's not true."

Jimin raised his head so he could look at Jungkook's face. "It is! You're basically his younger brother."

Jungkook went quiet for a moment to think about it, before he shrugged. "Okay, true." He admitted. "Hyung?"

"Yeah."

Jungkook turned in bed, and in Jimin's arms, making sure not to break the hold he had on him. "I wanna take a shower." He whispered, his eyes shifting in the room.

"Yeah, sure." Jimin nodded, and then he cleared his throat. "You obviously know where the bathroom is. I'm here if you need anything." He said, pulling his hands away, starting to move away from Jungkook.

"No! No, I-" Jungkook suddenly clung into Jimin, pulling his shirt so he won't get out of bed. "I meant- I want to-" He stuttered, his eyes still shifting, and looking anywhere but at Jimin.

Jimin let out a soft chuckle, grabbing Jungkook's chin, and moving his face so he could look into his eyes. "You want hyung to come with you?" He asked, the smile still on his face when Jungkook finally met his eyes.

Jungkook bit his lip with a nod. "Just wash me? Nothing else, okay?" He said, feeling his neck getting warm.

"Okay." Jimin nodded, the smile still on his face, so he leaned over to kiss Jungkook's forehead, whose blush deepened.

Getting out of bed, and avoiding Jimin's eyes, Jungkook went to their closet, pulling out clothes for them to wear when they get out, and grabbing two towels, when he felt Jimin hug him from the back.

"I missed this." Jimin mumbled, hugging Jungkook tighter. "Miss showering with you, brushing my teeth with you, waking up with you." He sighed, his hands rubbing Jungkook's stomach. "Miss you drying my hair, I miss your tea. I miss you being right there beside me wherever I went. I missed you so much." Jimin's voice cracked at the end, but he was still smiling, even as he turned his head so he could dry his eyes on the back of Jungkook's shirt, he was smiling, because Jungkook came back to him, even if he was the one who left him in the first place.

"I missed you too, hyung. Don't worry, I miss you just as much if not more. I have a feeling you're gonna find out just how much soon." Jungkook laughed softly, looking down at the clothes he was holding.

Jimin froze. "Wait! Really?" He almost yelled, his head snapping up.

Jungkook frowned for a few seconds, until he understood. "No! Not like that! Oh my god, hyung! Get your mind out of the gutter, honestly." He laughed, walking to the bathroom when Jimin broke his hold on him in embarrassment.

Jimin covered his face, laughing, and not coming out of the closet, still embarrassed. "Jungkook-ah, I think you should take that shower alone!" He yelled out so Jungkook could hear him from the bathroom, and in a few seconds Jimin heard running footsteps coming back, until Jungkook came into view, shirt off. "Yeah, you're taking that shower alone." He looked away, resisting the urge to run his eyes all over Jungkook's tattoos and piercings.

"Hyung!" Jungkook whined. "You promised!"

"No, I didn't." Jimin shook his head, looking back at Jungkook, trying to keep his eyes on his face only.

Jungkook huffed, walking the last few steps to Jimin, and pulling him by his hand to the bathroom. "I don't care." He muttered, walking into the bathroom that was steaming up because he had turned the hot water on.

Jimin stood in the middle of the bathroom, only looking at Jungkook, who was taking the rest of his clothes off.

"You're just gonna watch? Or are you gonna wash me with your clothes on? Strip, hyung!" Jungkook laughed, brushing his hair back when he finished taking his clothes off, still waiting for Jimin to do the same.

Clearing his throat, Jimin looked away, feeling his body getting warm, and not because of the steam that had filled the bathroom by now. "Just, don't be upset if-" He took his shirt off when he felt like he couldn't breathe. "If I get a little excited." He trailed off, taking the rest of his clothes off, and leaning down to collect their dirty clothes off the ground, moving to throw them in the hamper.

"As if I'm not going to myself." Jungkook laughed, getting in the shower, Jimin following him close behind.

Moving to get the bottle of shampoo, Jimin went around Jungkook, pulling out Jungkook's bottle by force of habit, having used it for the last month just to feel Jungkook close to him again, and so the sheets won't lose his smell. "Hey! Hey!" Jimin laughed when Jungkook pulled him by the waist so he could get under the shower and wet his hair.

Resting his head on Jimin's shoulder, Jungkook closed his eyes under the water, a smile on his face. "I love you." He kissed his shoulder. "Please, don't stop eating when you're upset? Please, take care of yourself if I'm not there to do it."

Jimin's hold on the bottle tightened. He gulped and nodded. "Okay."

"Promise." Jungkook ordered firmly. "I'm not joking, Jimin. That's another thing you've gotta do for me, you're gonna promise, and you're gonna keep that promise."

Jimin nodded again, turning around so he could look at Jungkook. "I promise, baby." He said, leaning up for a kiss, before he realised what he was doing. "Uh, let me wash your hair." He saved, opening the bottle and squeezing some out in his hand.

Jungkook leaned down, kissing Jimin's cheek. "How about this instead?" He smiled, bending his head after so Jimin could wash his hair.

"Anything you give me is more than fine." Jimin assured, scratching Jungkook's scalp.

"Ugh, it feels good, hyung." Jungkook sighed, feeling like he was on cloud nine.

Jimin laughed. "Alright, just keep it PG." He joked, earning a slap on his hip. "Hey! We said no funny business!" He joked again, pushing Jungkook's head under the water to rinse off.

Laughing, Jungkook rubbed his eyes so he could open them. "I'm gonna kill you, hyung!"

Looking down, and then up at Jungkook's body, Jimin raised one eyebrow. "You think that's enough to kill me?" He pointed out, acting serious.

Jungkook groaned. "Well, it's not right now, but by the rate you're going, it's gonna be enough to kill you in no time." He warned, taking Jimin's shampoo off the shelf.

"You're all talk." Jimin laughed, before he realised what Jungkook was doing. "No, wait." He held his arm. "Use yours." He almost whispered, giving it to Jungkook.

Frowning in confusion, Jungkook looked at Jimin, and then at the bottle. "Why?" He tilted his head.

"I got used to it." Jimin shrugged, looking away.

"Oh." Jungkook let out, getting quiet at the realisation. When he didn't know what to say, he just pulled Jimin in a hug under the shower, swaying right and left. "You missed me that much?"

"I missed you a lot more than this much. This month had been hell for me." He moved his face away from the water so he could talk. "I know I'm the one who did this to us, and to myself, but it was still torture, maybe even more because I knew it was my fault."

Jungkook moved them away from the water, washing Jimin's hair, who was still in his hold. "Well, I'm here now. The torture is over." He whispered in Jimin's ear, kissing it after, and moving back to the water so he could wash his hair off.

Jimin sighed in content. "Jungkook-ah?"

"Yes, darling?"

Putting his hand on his chest, Jimin felt his heart hurt in a good way at the term of endearment that Jungkook used again. "We need to be a little more clear on the taking it slow part." He said, starting to scrub Jungkook's body. "Because I don't think this," He gestured to both of their bodies. "is taking it slow." He finished, turning Jungkook around so he could do his back.

"I don't know, I just don't want us to jump back into it like nothing happened. We need to work on the issues that separated us in the first place, and if we jump back into our routine, like- like kissing, and the fun stuff," He turned to look Jimin up and down at the last part. "Then we're gonna get distracted, and not fix the issues, because we would feel good anyway, and we won't feel the need to work on anything if all is well and we're both feeling good." He explained, turning around when Jimin pushed him gently to do so. "So no kissing, no funny business. That's all I have for now, I think that's all we need to hold back on to push us to fix our relationship, don't you think so?"

"I think that my Jungkookie is very smart. I didn't think of it like that, but I still have questions, why is showering together not considered funny business?" Jimin asked, standing still when Jungkook started to scrub his body.

"Because it's not. It's just intimate. That's all it is. It's not sexual." Jungkook shrugged, leaning down to do Jimin's shins.

"Oh, okay. So as long as we both don't get turned on it's fine?" Jimin teased.

Jungkook shrugged again. "Yeah."

"Then what if I am?"

"But you're not."

"But what if?"

Sighing, Jungkook looked up, before he stood up. "Then you're gonna deal with it on your own, hyung." He smiled evilly, pushing Jimin under the water so they could rinse off and get out.

"And what if you are?" Jimin asked, turning off the water, and getting out.

"Then the same thing goes for me, Jimin-ssi. It's not a competition." Jungkook warned, wrapping a towel around his waist, watching Jimin do the same.

"Alright, then we need to work on these issues as soon as possible." Jimin walked into their room, taking the covers off the bed, and throwing them in the hamper, before doing the same thing with the sheets, pulling a new set out of their closet and starting to place it on the bed.

"Here, let me help." Jungkook moved to the other side of the bed, and they both made their bed, smiling at the thought of going to sleep together.

"I'm gonna call my old therapist tomorrow, and see if she knows any relationship counselors, is that okay?" Jimin asked, pulling his clothes on.

"Yeah, that's great." Jungkook nodded, jumping into the bed as soon as he was done changing, laughing when Jimin jumped on top of him.

"Kookie?"

"Yes, Minnie?"

"Does this mean we're back together?" Jimin asked quietly, his face by Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook went quiet, not knowing what to say. If he said yes, then it meant that there was another thing Jimin didn't have to work for, and if he said no, then Jimin would be devastated. "I don't know." He finally said, too scared to say no.

Jimin froze up, not expecting Jungkook to say no, or say that he didn't know. He thought Jungkook would tell him that of course they're back together, that of course he will always be Jungkook's and Jungkook will always be his, but he knew that was wishful thinking, and that he had no right, wishing or thinking that they were back together that easily, right after meeting for the first time since their break up, when he was the one to break both of their hearts. Regardless of all of this, it didn't hurt Jimin any less when Jungkook rejected him, even if he knew he had no right to feel that way, it still hurt him for Jungkook not to take him back right away. "Okay." He gulped, turning his face away from Jungkook, his head still resting on his shoulder.

Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut in frustration. "Hyung, I-"

"I'll work hard to earn your heart back, my Jungkookie."

Opening his eyes again, Jungkook turned his head to Jimin, who turned his head too when he felt Jungkook look at him.

"I promise." Jimin nodded, looking at Jungkook straight in his eyes.

"That's a lot of promises, hyung." Jungkook warned, for Jimin's sake and for his, blinking when he felt a wet strand of hair getting in his eye.

Jimin reached to brush Jungkook's hair back, taking his hand after, and kissing his knuckles. "I know." He whispered.

Jungkook gulped, telling himself that it was enough crying for one day, so he nodded to Jimin, getting the both of them under the covers, when Jimin said one final thing before drifting off to sleep, finally content with Jungkook in his arms.

"I'm done running."

"I wanna go home."

"It's gonna be alright."

"They hate me."

"No, they don't!"

"You're their baby! They're gonna kill me for hurting you."

"Jimin-ah, can we breathe for a second." Jungkook ordered, far from asking, standing in front of the elevator with Jimin, who was too scared to go up to their dorm, wanting to go back home and cuddle with Jungkook, which was far from what Jungkook wanted them to do in order to work on their relationship, he couldn't let Jimin get lazy.

Jimin breathed out shakily, clenching both of his hands into little fists, and putting them in front of his eyes.

"Our relationship has nothing to do with the band, it has nothing to do with our friendship as a group, and the hyungs are too mature for taking sides-"

"Jungkook-ah, there's only one side! I'm the one who broke up with you!"

"Yes, thank you for the reminder. Now we're going to go up there and act like mature adults and face our fears, okay? Whatever happens up there happens. At the end of the day we're the ones working on our relationship, okay?" Jungkook scolded, his tone making Jimin cower in fear, maybe more than his fear of facing Jin or Namjoon.

Nodding quickly with his eyes closed, as if he was preparing himself for taking a needle, Jimin held into Jungkook's arm, letting him guide him into the elevator, only opening his eyes when the doors shut off on them, and it was too late to run.

Getting out of the elevator too soon for Jimin's liking, Jungkook knocked on the door, hearing running footsteps to the door.

"This brat is knocking! As if he didn't live here for almost ten years, and didn't stay here for the last mon-"

Jimin blinked, the hold his hand had on Jungkook's arm tightening even more when Jin stopped talking when he saw him.

"Oh." Jin let out, still holding the door, and then his eyes went down to Jimin's hand on Jungkook's arm. "Oh." He said again.

"Hyung." Jungkook called, a frown on his face.

Jin turned to Jungkook, and then to Jimin again. "Welcome home, Jimin." He stepped back, opening the door even more, for Jimin and Jungkook to see Hoseok and Namjoon sitting on the living room couch.

Jimin smiled awkwardly, toeing off his shoes, and taking off his coat, turning around when he was done only to be attacked with a hug from Hoseok. "A whole month, Jimin. A whole month with no calls no texts. How could you?" Hoseok cried into Jimin's shoulder, the younger frozen up in his hold, taken aback.

Jungkook looked away from the sight, blinking back his tears.

"I'm sorry, hyung." Jimin whispered, patting Hoseok's back before he pulled away.

"That's all you have to say?" Hoseok asked, wiping his tears away angrily.

"Hobi-ah, that's enough. Let's talk after lunch. They just came here, don't drive them away." Jin interfered, glancing at Namjoon who still haven't moved from the couch.

Jungkook moved to hold Jimin's hand, pulling him to the kitchen when he saw how sad his face had gotten.

"Jungkook, I didn't- I didn't think-" Jimin let out, breathing in rapidly in panic, his hands moving on their own accord.

"Shh, I didn't either. It's okay." Jungkook held Jimin's head, pulling him close so he could rest his head on his chest.

Jimin used his breathing method from back when he went to therapy, grounding himself with Jungkook's hold on him. "I didn't think they would be upset because I didn't keep in touch, and not because I broke up with you." He said, holding into Jungkook's shirt.

"It's okay. You were in a bad place mentally. You couldn't keep in touch." Jungkook assured, pulling away to look at Jimin, who looked down at the ground, not saying anything back.

"Hey." Jin walked into the kitchen timidly, looking at Jimin in concern. "You okay, hun?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Jimin nodded.

"Okay, I'm gonna put lunch on the table. Yoongi and Taehyung are on their way back." Jin said, ruffling Jimin's now black hair. "Sure you're okay?" He asked, holding Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin nodded silently with a sniff.

"You brat, don't you miss me? Aren't you going to give me a hug?" Jin joked, pushing Jimin's shoulder.

Laughing, Jimin wrapped his arms around Jin shoulders. "I missed you, hyung."

"Yeah, I don't believe you, little Jiminie." Jin laughed, slapping Jimin's back gently, and pulling away after.

Jimin pouted, taking a seat on the nearest chair.

"Easy on him." Jungkook warned, giving Jin a look that only the both of them understood.

Jin patted Jungkook's shoulder silently, going to the oven to serve them a big lunch he had worked on as a goodbye.

"Let me help." Hoseok went into the kitchen, taking the plates from Jin's hands, and putting them on the table in front of Jimin and Jungkook, who had went to sit down beside Jimin, holding his hand under the table.

"You okay?" Jungkook whispered.

Jimin smiled sadly, nodding in Jungkook's direction, not meeting his eyes.

"You sure?" Jungkook whispered again, squeezing Jimin's hand.

Jimin shook his head, his eyes filling with tears, so he looked away at the kitchen door, blinking the tears away.

"Where's Namjoon? Can someone tell him lunch is ready?"

"I'll do it." Jimin said, standing up from his chair, almost being pulled back by Jungkook's hand that was still holding his.

Jin looked at Jimin, and then at Hoseok. "Alright." He trailed off, looking hesitant.

Jimin removed his hand from Jungkook's hold, going outside the kitchen and into the living room, finding Namjoon lounging on the couch, his hands in his sweatpants pockets, looking at the ground, deep in thought. "Hyung?"

Namjoon looked up, but didn't reply, instead waiting for Jimin to talk.

"Lunch?" Jimin pointed in the direction of the kitchen, too scared to stay alone with Namjoon for more than a minute, in fear of confrontation. Namjoon hadn't said anything to Jimin since he had come through the door, didn't even great Jungkook himself, so Jimin thought maybe it wasn't personal.

Namjoon laughed sarcastically, interrupting Jimin's thought process. "Lunch? You disappear off the face of the earth for a whole month, not a word to any of us, and all we get is Taehyung telling us that you don't want company at your apartment, and that's it, and then you come here to tell me hyung, lunch? Really?" He said really quietly, not enough for anyone in the kitchen to hear, but Jimin could hear him quite well, he had heard and every word went into his heart like a dagger.

"Joon hyung-"

"No. Just no." Namjoon interrupted, holding his hand up. "As a leader, I'm proud of the way you had handled the break up, chose to do it at the right time, right before Jin leaving, but when did you actually decide to do it? Cause as your friend and Jungkook's, I had to watch him cry himself to sleep every night for a week straight! All I could think about was for how long you were planning to break his heart, how long did you fall asleep next to him, knowing that it wasn't going to last, and it was going to be your call!" Namjoon stood up, his hands had long ago went out of his pockets to wave them around him in frustration, his voice getting louder by the second. "As your friend, Jimin, I'm disappointed! I'm so disappointed in you, you can't even begin to imagine! Every one of them was defending you, saying how it must have broke you to do it, and that you love Jungkook with all of your heart you must have some sort of explanation! But I can't wrap my head around it!"

Covering his mouth with his hand, Jimin stood there, not even trying to defend himself, believing that he didn't deserve to even defend himself, and he cried the tears he was holding in front of Jungkook a minute ago.

In the midst of Namjoon's yelling, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jin had come out of the kitchen, and Jungkook had tried to walk the rest of the way to Namjoon, with the intention to defend Jimin, and make Namjoon stop tormenting him, but Jin and Hoseok had pulled him back, telling him how Namjoon and Jimin needed to fix the issue by themselves, so they could mend their friendship, and this was the only way.

Just when Jungkook thought that Namjoon was done he went on. "I don't get how you had the heart to do it! But I guess you didn't see what I saw! Jungkook went home that day pale as a ghost, telling us how you broke up with him, and he still couldn't get why, and we all thought he was joking, you know? Doing a prank? But the next day came and he was still here, and we didn't see you, and everyday, one of us had to watch him because we were worried, and we were worried about you too! But you didn't want to see any of us. I guess you just don't care! I guess you think that you can break Jungkook's heart disappear from our lives and that would be it, right!" Namjoon yelled, his voice going hoarse. "You don't care enough to text us back! You don't care enough to pick up the calls! You don't care enough to let us in your apartment!"

"I care! Okay?" Jimin yelled back, his vision blurred with tears. "I didn't let anyone care for me, because I don't deserve it! I don't! I know I don't! I know what I did to J-Jungkook." He stopped to try to breathe, but he sobbed instead. "I know I broke his heart, and it fucking broke mine too." He said quietly, crouching on the ground, his hand covering his face. "I can't forgive myself. He might forgive me, but I can't. I couldn't be strong enough to fight for our relationship, hyung, and I gave up because I was weak, and I knew I didn't deserve him! I still don't! I don't know why or how he still loves me. I don't deserve his love. That's why I did it!"

Namjoon scoffed. "So now what? You walk through the door, holding his hand? So you're back together now?! After all you've done to him? After all he had went through?"

Wiping his cheeks from the tears, Jungkook went to Namjoon, bumping into both of Jin and Hoseok's shoulders roughly to get through. "Hey!" He yelled, standing in front of Jimin, who was still crouching on the ground, crying into his hands. "That's enough! Our relationship doesn't concern anyone but us! You don't get to state your opinion! As my hyung, you earn my respect, but there's no way in hell I'm gonna stand there and watch you talk to Jimin in that way! And I'm not going to reason with you, or try to convince you to support our relationship! You wanna scold Jimin about not talking to you guys? Fine with me, but one word about our relationship or us getting back together, it's a no!" Jungkook stated firmly, his eyes wide with malice.

Snapping out of it, Jin and Hoseok ran to Jungkook and Jimin. Jin pulling Jungkook away from in front of Namjoon, snapping him out of the trance he was in, and Hoseok kneeled down beside Jimin, holding his shoulder gently, and rubbing his back. "Jungkook, hey, that's your hyung. Have some respect." Jin whispered quietly, squeezing his shoulder, and Jungkook looked back at Jin with the same wide eyed look, turning around to look down at Jimin instead of saying anything again.

"Jiminie." Jungkook called softly, going on his knees in front of Jimin, pulling his hand away from his face, only for Jimin to look down, not letting him look at his face, so Jungkook just pulled Jimin to his chest, holding him by the back of his neck. "Hey, shh. Stop crying. It's okay now. Shh." He comforted, trying to get Jimin to look at him but he just kept looking down, refusing to look at him, or hold him back.

"Joon-ah. Hobi-ah." Jin called, nodding to the kitchen, so they could leave Jimin and Jungkook alone.

When Namjoon gave Jin a blank look, refusing to move, Jin and Hoseok just pulled him together to the kitchen, leaving the broken couple on the floor of the living room.

"They left. Can you look at me now?" Jungkook said, laughing softly, and brushing Jimin's hair.

"Go have lunch. I'll rest in my old room, okay?" Jimin finally said, his voice croaky, looking away and wiping at his face roughly.

"What? No, let's go together. You need to eat, remember?" Jungkook warned, still trying and failing to catch Jimin's eyes.

"I'll eat lunch with Taehyung-ah, I promise. Just go eat with Jin hyung, you're gonna miss him. I'll just rest, don't worry." Jimin assured, standing up and taking a step back from Jungkook.

"I'm gonna watch you eat with Taehyung hyung. I don't care." Jungkook shrugged.

"That's fine with me. Now go, and apologize to your hyung." Jimin ordered before turning away and going to his old room.

Jimin expected to find the room just the way he had left it, no dirty clothes in sight, the room almost spotless as if no one had lived in it for years, the bed made and neat.

Instead, Jimin was met with an unmade bed, clothes all over the room, dirty socks thrown by the bed, and an empty cup on the bedside table. Someone has definitely been sleeping in this room for a while.

He walked to the bed, grabbing a shirt that was crumpled up by the pillows, to find that it was his, from too long ago, probably not fitting him now, or Jungkook of course.

Jimin looked down at the shirt in his hand, everything clicking into place. Jungkook has been living here for the past month, choosing to sleep in their old room, and their old bed instead of his cold room that he hadn't slept in for years. He slumped down on the bed, holding his chest and crying again, Namjoon's words repeating in his head.

Jungkook slumped down in his chair. "Happy, hyung? He won't eat! I'm trying to get him to start to eat again, and you go and do this!" He complained, crossing his arms.

Jin pulled his hand away from taking a bite. "What do you mean by again?"

Namjoon and Hoseok turned to Jungkook, catching on to Jin's observation, and waiting for Jungkook to elaborate.

"He's not eating! Can't you tell? I swear the only thing you focused on was how he wasn't contacting you! When he was suffering alone! So how about you ask him how he was doing alone? Who was caring for him when he clearly said he didn't want anyone to?" Jungkook scolded, forgetting the fact that he was talking to his hyung, who were older than him by at least three years, looking at each one of them in the eyes, waiting for them to defend themselves. "I guess not." Jungkook shrugged, his arms still crossed.

"I didn't know." Namjoon replied quietly, looking down at his plate of food, playing around with his spoon. "I didn't know all of these things, okay? You might think I hate Jimin or something, but believe what I did just now was for his own good, before it's for yours." Namjoon explained vaguely, stuffing his mouth with food after.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Jungkook whispered, leaning forward to look at Namjoon a little closer, his anger about to rise to the surface again.

Namjoon continued to eat, not answering Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah, eat something." Jin offered, sliding a plate in front of Jungkook.

"I'm not eating, Jin hyung." Jungkook replied without looking away from Namjoon, still waiting for him to elaborate.

"You have to eat something." Jin pressed, his voice getting louder.

"I'm not eating! Now, tell me, hyung! What do you mean by for our own good!" Jungkook yelled, slamming his hand on the table.

"This brat." Jin whispered, holding himself back from smacking Jungkook.

Namjoon huffed, putting his spoon down with a clank. "What do you think Jimin is gonna do now that I said what I said? I'll give you a minute to think about it." He explained calmly, resuming eating his rice.

"You think he's gonna leave me again?" Jungkook whispered, resisting the doubt that was about to cloud his head. "You're wrong." He whispered again, leaning back in his chair, his eyes on the food in front of him.

"He's done it before. What changed now?" Namjoon pointed out, his face blank.

"Joon-ah." Jin whispered, looking at Namjoon in disappointment.

"What, hyung? It's not like I did it because I hate them. I did this right now because they just got back together now, so they still have time to back ou-"

"We didn't get back together, hyung." Jungkook interrupted, standing up from his chair. "We're still working on our issues, but thanks for the support." He said, walking out of the kitchen and to their old bedroom, a hand on his heart, and a dam on the verge of breaking.

He's done it before.

Jimin is gonna leave me again isn't he.

What changed now?

What changed now?

Jungkook opened the bedroom door, seeing Jimin sitting on their bed, holding a shirt close to his chest, his old shirt, and crying his eyes out, until he saw Jungkook open the door, and he turned away to wipe his face.

"Oh." Jungkook let out, bracing himself for the worst. "You saw it."

Jimin cleared his throat. "Yeah." He said quietly, looking down. "Jungkook, I need to tell you something."

"No." Jungkook shook his head stubbornly. "I've been here before. No! I come home, and you're sitting in this exact same way, saying those exact same words. No!" He took a step back, his hands coming up to hold his head.

"Jungkook-ah, you need to listen to me-"

"No."

"Jungkook, I'm done-"

"No!"

"I'm done running!" Jimin yelled over Jungkook, finally silencing him, and Jungkook froze, his hands going down slowly to fall by his sides. "I'm done running away. I don't care what anyone thinks. I know I've made a mistake. I know I should have fought more. I was weak, but I'm not anymore, and I'm gonna fight for you now. I'll- I'll go to therapy again, I'll work hard to earn your trust back, and when you're ready, I'll ask you out on a date, and we can start over." Jimin nodded to himself, his eyes red from all the crying, and his face sticky.

Before Jungkook could register what he was doing, he took long strides to the bed, leaning down to Jimin's level, and holding his face, capturing Jimin's lips with his.

Jimin's eyes widened, before he relaxed into Jungkook's touch, and he closed his eyes, savouring the feeling of Jungkook's lips on his that he had missed for the past month, and once he had started to fully grasp what was happening, he held Jungkook in return, pulling him close by his shirt, his other hand holding Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook pulled away slightly, breathing in, with his eyes still closed, and when he opened his eyes to find Jimin's lips again, he leaned down for another kiss, nudging Jimin to lay back on the bed, scooting over to hover over him, unable to break the kiss.

Running his fingers through Jungkook's hair, Jimin pulled Jungkook down a little more, desperate for them to be closer, until he realised that they probably shouldn't do it. "Baby." He whispered between kisses, his hand stroking Jungkook's cheek.

"I love you." Jungkook whispered, pulling away from Jimin, only to rest his forehead on his. "I missed you so much."

Jimin sniffed, a smile breaking on his face. "I love you too, a whole of a lot." He whispered back, nudging Jungkook's nose with his. "We probably shouldn't have done that, right?" He laughed softly, his eyes disappearing.

"Can't help it. You're pretty when you cry." Jungkook smiled, his hand squeezing Jimin's waist.

"Hey! You say that every time!" Jimin complained, his Busan satoori slipping out.

"And?" Jungkook pushed on, leaning down so that their lips were almost touching.

"A-And- And you're lying!" Jimin protested, looking down at Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook pushed himself up so that he was caging Jimin underneath him in a push up position. "I'm not lying. I would never lie to you." He said sincerely, his eyes moving all over Jimin's face.

Jimin pursed his lips, covering his eyes in embarrassment. "No!" He yelled out with a laugh, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck, and pulling him down.

"Hyung!" Jungkook laughed, landing on Jimin's chest almost roughly, his cheek resting on top of his heart. "I'm too heavy."

Jimin shook his head. "I don't care."

"I'm crushing you."

"Crush me."

"Hyung!"

"Namjoon-ah, you shouldn't have done that." Jin let out as soon as Jungkook left the kitchen. "I'm actually disappointed in you."

Hoseok nodded in agreement, having been the one to stay quiet throughout all of this, but that didn't mean he approved of Namjoon's behaviour.

"Hyung, if Jimin left Jungkook once he's gonna do it agai-"

"That's none of our business." Jin interjected. "So it's either you be a supportive hyung, and you only talk about how you're upset that Jimin ghosted you- like he did all of us I might add, and you stop putting that negative energy on their relationship instead of telling Jimin how hurt you were he didn't contact you this whole month, or you back off until your mixed emotions settle down." He scolded, the food in front of him and Hoseok untouched. "Got it?"

Namjoon looked down. "Got it, hyung."

"Good." Jin nodded, finally reaching for his food to start eating. "Oh, Hobi-ah." He turned to his left to look at Hoseok. "Why were you so quiet?"

Hoseok shrugged, starting to eat too. "I don't know. Everything is still fresh. Clearly Jimin is overwhelmed that he's here so suddenly, and I bet he was scared we were gonna treat him badly." Hoseok looked at Namjoon to make a point, and then he continued. "And Jungkook too is clearly still overwhelmed, I mean they just saw each other for the first time since the break up last night, so everything is like too hot to the touch almost, I don't know." He shrugged again, playing with the food on his plate. "Joon-ah, has your mind registered what Jimin said a minute ago? Or were you too angry to notice what he said?"

"What? What did he say?" Namjoon asked, leaning forward.

"Of course you didn't hear it." Hoseok breathed out. "He said that he didn't deserve any of us caring for him, and that's why he ghosted us." He explained, looking up to look at Namjoon, and then Jin, who was frowning, his appetite vanishing.

Namjoon covered his face, groaning into his hands. "I'm a terrible hyung."

"No, Joon-ah, you just don't know where to direct your emotions, that's all." Jin comforted, holding Namjoon's shoulder and rubbing it gently. "You have to talk to Jiminie though."

Breathing in, Namjoon pulled his hands away, breathing out, and nodding. "Yeah."

The dorm room opened and then closed, and a few seconds later, Taehyung appeared in the kitchen doorway. "Where's Jungkook?" He frowned, worried about Jungkook ever since he heard about what happened.

Yoongi walked in after Taehyung. "Bear, slow down."

"Guys, sit down for a minute." Jin ordered, pointing to the empty chairs.

"Hyung." Taehyung stressed, still standing in the doorway, until Yoongi pulled him by the hand to sit down, having already seen Jimin's boots by the door, which were pretty easy to point out if you weren't rushing like Taehyung was.

Once Yoongi, and Taehyung had sat down, Jin cleared his throat. "Jungkook is fine." He assured. "But he spent the night out last night."

"What! In his state? How? Where did he go?" Taehyung asked, standing up again in worry.

"Baby bear, calm down. Hyung said he's fine." Yoongi whispered, pulling Taehyung by his shirt to sit down.

"Taehyung-ah, Jungkook went to Jimin last night." Hoseok explained, and Taehyung's eyes went wide, and his jaw dropped. "He heard us talking about Jimin apparently, so he went to go see him when he heard us call him but he wouldn't pick up."

"What! Are they okay? Did they fight? Is Jimin okay?" Taehyung asked in a panic, feeling Yoongi rubbing his thigh under the table.

"They are both fine. Jiminie is here. They're both inside." Namjoon told, pointing in the direction of their room.

"Jiminie's here?!" Taehyung yelled, a smile breaking on his face, and he jumped out of his chair, running to Jimin's room. "Chimmy!" He knocked on the door, not wanting to traumatise himself like he had done so many times before.

"Come in!" Taehyung heard, so he opened the door and went inside, finding Jimin on the bed with Jungkook laying on top of him.

"Jiminie!" Taehyung screamed in excitement, running to the bed and falling on top of Jimin and Jungkook. "I missed you! Are you okay? Jungkookie, are you okay?"

"You're about to suffocate me and you're asking if I'm okay?" Jimin laughed, trying to push Taehyung off of him, and failing.

"Hyung, move, you're fucking heavy!" Jungkook laughed, not even able to turn around and push Taehyung, because he was laying on Jungkook's back.

"Taehyung-ah! Get off them." Yoongi laughed, walking into the room and pulling Taehyung off Jungkook.

Once Taehyung stood up, Jimin was able to breathe a little. "Kookie, I love you, but get off I wanna breathe." Jimin breathed out, pushing Jungkook's shoulders until he moved away to lay beside him.

"Thought you wanted to be crushed." Jungkook raised an eyebrow, smirking at Jimin.

"Jungkook!" Jimin laughed, slapping his shoulder.

"Aw, my babies are back together." Taehyung awed, moving to stand next to Yoongi.

"We're not actually." Jimin clarified, after glancing at Jungkook to see if it was okay to tell Taehyung.

"Oh. Then why," Taehyung frowned, pointing at the both of them on the bed in confusion.

"We're still working on it." Jungkook nodded, sitting up and fixing his shirt.

"But how did this happen though?"

"Bear." Yoongi warned, holding Taehyung's elbow, not wanting Taehyung to push Jungkook and Jimin, so that if they wanted they could have their privacy for now, but Taehyung thought he deserved at least a small explanation for what he had went through with Jimin and Jungkook.

Jimin raised an eyebrow at the nickname, before he smiled softly. "It's okay, hyung. He deserves to know." Jimin assured, scooting over to make space on the bed for Taehyung and Yoongi to sit, moving closer to Jungkook, until Jungkook could back hug him. "So what happened was, Jungkook heard Hoseok trying to reach me on the phone, and he was worried-"

"He was crying." Jungkook added.

"He was crying?!" Jimin asked, feeling guilty.

"Yeah, of course. He loves you." Jungkook pointed out quietly, rubbing Jimin's shoulder.

"It's okay, Jiminie. Just make it up to him." Taehyung assured with a smile.

"Yeah." Jimin nodded. "So this man decides that it's a good enough reason to pay his ex boyfriend a little visit, which turned into a sleep over." He continued, pointing at Jungkook, which made the younger reach over to bite his finger. "Ow!" He laughed, wiping his finger on Jungkook's sleeve.

"So I go to this man's apartment, and I find him asleep right in the middle of the bed, looking quite passed out, and his phone thrown somewhere on the ground, so naturally I plug it in the charger, and-"

"Watch him sleep." Yoongi added.

"Hyung, how did you know that?" Jungkook added too at Yoongi.

"Hey it's your apartment too." Jimin added at the same time, making Jungkook shy, and Taehyung overwhelmed.

"Wait! So Jungkook you go to your's and Jimin's apartment, watch him sleep, and Yoongi apparently watches you watch Jimin sleep, okay carry on." Taehyung interrupted the three of them, holding his hand up for Jungkook to continue.

Yoongi laughed. "Yeah, I was watching Jungkook watch Jimin sleep as we both were-"

"Uh, uh, no!" Taehyung yelled, covering Yoongi's mouth, which earned them suspicious looks from Jimin and Jungkook. "Kook, go on."

"Okay?" He trailed off. "I didn't actually watch him sleep after I plugged in the phone." Jungkook points out, looking at Yoongi. "I moved him to sleep on the pillow first and then I watched him sleep." He corrected, getting shy even when he was the one admitting it.

Yoongi smiled triumphantly. "You watched me sleep?" Jimin asked, his eyes wide, turning around to look at Jungkook. "You Edward Collins?"

Taehyung and Yoongi laughed, and Jungkook just looked offended. "Hey! You've done it before." He defended.

"For how long?" Jimin asked, ignoring what Jungkook said, and squinting at Jungkook.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "An hour maybe?"

"An hour!" Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jimin all shouted, scaring Jungkook.

"Yeah." He whispered. "I missed him, okay!" Jungkook yelled out, his cheeks turning red.

Jimin smiled, looking down. "I missed you too." He looked up, catching Jungkook's eyes.

"Um, guys? Do we come back another time?" Taehyung asked seriously, not wanting to interrupt their moment.

"No it's okay." Jungkook said, still looking into Jimin's eyes. "So I get bored watching him sleep," He teased, looking at Taehyung and Yoongi now, and Jimin slapped his arm. "So I go to look around and I go to the kitchen, look in the fridge, empty. Look in the sink, almost empty. I look in the trash, and it's just ramen cups and soju bottles." He said, pursing his lips after.

"Wait, what?" Taehyung frowned, looking at Jimin.

"I can explain." Jimin held his hands up.

"Oh, and the ramen cups are not totally empty might I add." Jungkook told Taehyung.

"Jungkook, please shut up." Jimin turned to Jungkook.

"Jimin! You promised! You told me you wouldn't do this!" Taehyung yelled. "I'm gonna tell your mom! I don't care!"

"Taehyungie, no! It's fine now! I promised Jungkook-"

"What? Like you promised me?" Taehyung asked, pointing at his own chest. "Please, go on, Jungkook. I wanna know what happens." He urged, waiting for Jungkook to go on.

"I order take out, and some groceries, and then he wakes up, so we fight and I force him to eat, but then we fight again I think, but then we talk and I sleep over, that's it." Jungkook shrugged, leaving out the details of their talks.

"So he eats?" Taehyung asked, his words directed at Jungkook and not Jimin.

"Yeah, and we had breakfast this morning, and about to have lunch now actually." Jungkook added with a nod, noticing how quiet Jimin has gotten.

"Alright." Taehyung nodded. "I swear, Jiminie, if you stop eating again, or if I hear from Jungkook that you won't eat, you know I'm gonna do something you're not gonna like, right?" He warned, looking at Jimin who was looking down, nodding at his words.

"Yeah." Jimin whispered.

"Alright, let's go eat together." Taehyung got up from the bed, pulling Yoongi with him out of the room.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked, moving from behind Jimin to look at his face.

Jimin moved to hug Jungkook, burying his face in his chest, and nodding. "I wanna go home though." He whined into Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook rubbed Jimin's back, pulling him closer. "You know we're gonna stay here for the night, right?"

Jimin whined even louder, making Jungkook laugh.

"Hey, it's getting better right? Taehyung is here, Yoongi hyung doesn't seem to have a problem, Hoseok hyung and Jin hyung don't either. You just have to talk it out with Namjoon hyung, and it's gonna be alright." Jungkook comforted, continuing to rub Jimin's back. "And you have me alright?" He added in a whisper, and Jimin tightened his hold around him.

"I have you." Jimin nodded to himself, raising his head up to look at Jungkook, planting a kiss on his cheek when he couldn't help himself. "I can't believe I let you go." He whispered, his eyes turning sad.

"It's just part of our journey, baby." Jungkook said, brushing Jimin's hair away from his forehead. "We've been together for almost four years now. One month won't break what we have."

Jimin nodded slightly, brushing his nose against Jungkook's. "Four years." He repeated, a smile on his face.

"I wanna-" Jungkook leaned closer to Jimin, their lips millimetres apart. "do something I shouldn't do." He whispered, feeling Jimin leaning closer. "We should go eat." He said instead, holding himself back from kissing Jimin.

Jimin sighed. "I need to book us a session as soon as possible." He mumbled, getting out of bed, and helping Jungkook do the same.

Jungkook laughed. "It's working!"

"It's working." Jimin echoed with a nod, smiling at Jungkook's giddiness.

"Hey, scoot over." Jungkook said to Taehyung, sitting down on his chair after Taehyung had moved to the next chair over, pulling Jimin down to sit next to him, and keeping Jimin's hand in his.

"Jin hyung! Should I serve you another plate?" Yoongi shouted from his place in the kitchen, putting down plates in front of the maknae line, while fake complaining that no one helps him.

"Yah! I didn't even eat! Wait for me!" Jin shouted back from his room, running to the kitchen again with only one slipper, in a haste to eat before Jungkook finished the food.

Jimin was the first one to laugh as soon as Jin came into view, limping to his chair beside Taehyung with only one blue slipper on.

"You laugh now, Jiminie, but if that was your last meal before serving in the army too, you would get it." Jin scolded, him too laughing softly.

Still laughing, Jimin pointed out. "But it's not your last meal, hyung."

Jin leaned down to take off the one pair of slipper. "I swear, Jimin-ssi, if you don't eat your food in silence." He threatened, pulling his hand with the slipper back in mock attack, making Jimin laugh even harder that he was about to fall off his chair, until Jungkook pulled him by the hand to steady him.

"Get that slipper away from the food, hyung." Yoongi said, putting a plate down in front of Jin.

"Yoongi-ah! I didn't eat either! Serve me rice!" Hoseok shouted from the living room, giving Namjoon a pointed look before he went to the kitchen, falling on the seat next to Jin.

"Coming right up!"

Once the food was served, Yoongi sat down in one of the last two empty chairs, a little far from Taehyung, more than he would like, but at least he was right in front of him so it had to count for something.

"Let's eat." Yoongi announced, saying it loud enough for their leader to hear, so he would reconsider and come sit with them.

Walking hesitantly to the kitchen, Namjoon cracked his knuckles, and then pulled on the beanie he was wearing, before he came into view for the members to see. "I kinda didn't eat too?" He explained timidly, before he walked to the empty chair, which was right next to Jimin, and Jimin felt Jungkook squeezing his hand, so he nodded to him silently.

Namjoon sat down, looking at Jimin and then looking at the food, not knowing what to do or say, and all the members kept quiet, not touching their food yet, even Jungkook.

"Let's eat?" Namjoon mumbled, pulling a pair of chopsticks.

"Let's eat!" They all shouted, smiles on their faces.

"So," Hoseok started, looking at the broken couple. "Not to be nosey, but." He cleared his throat awkwardly. "Does this mean you're gonna move back in with Jiminie?" He asked Jungkook, before taking a bite of food.

"Uh," Jungkook looked beside him at Jimin, not having thought of doing that yet, but as he looked at Jimin who looked back at him with a soft smile, Jungkook couldn't deny that he didn't want to sleep alone anymore, that he wanted to go back to living with Jimin in the same apartment, all alone, with their own routine. Jungkook sighed, still looking at Jimin, both of them holding eye contact. "Well, I have to watch him." He shrugged. "So I'll have to go live with him to keep a close eye on him." He said, with a teasing smile, turning to Hoseok again. "But we're sleeping here tonight, aren't we, Jimin-ssi?"

Jimin cleared his throat, a blush spreading across his cheeks. "Yeah." He nodded, stuffing his face with food.

"Can you stay for a few days? I really miss you, Jiminie." Hoseok said, his eyes a little sad, biting his lip in nervousness, scared Jimin would say no.

"It's fine with me." Jungkook said, raising both of his hands up.

"I missed you too, hyungie." Jimin swallowed a lump in his throat. "Yeah, of course we'll stay." He nodded, watching a smile spread across Hoseok's face.

"Yay! We're gonna have so much fun!" Taehyung yelled, raising his arms up in celebration, high fiving Jungkook when he turned to him.

Nudging Namjoon's foot with his leg, Hoseok gave him a look, waiting for him to pull his act together, so Namjoon cleared his throat. "Uh, Jiminie?"

Jimin's eyes widened slightly, and he turned to Namjoon waiting for him to talk.

"Can we talk after this? Maybe in my room?" Namjoon asked hesitantly, not looking at Jimin in the eye.

"Sure, hyung." Jimin nodded, feeling Jungkook's hand on his thigh.

"Guys, I think this calls for a movie night." Jin suggested, wanting to clear the awkward air, and his suggestion was met with a lot of different movie titles.

After they finished their meal, which made Jimin feel warm inside- something he hasn't felt in more than a month- missing his members' bickering and chatter, Jimin realised what he had been taking for granted, and he felt glad that he had begged Jungkook for another chance, one that he knew this time not to take it for granted.

"Kookie, I'll be right back, okay?" Jimin said, putting away the last of the clean dishes, and leaning up to kiss Jungkook's cheek.

"I'm coming with you." Jungkook said, wiping his hands on a small towel.

"Baby, no." Jimin shook his head, holding Jungkook's shoulders. "It's fine. I'll go have a small talk with Namjoon hyung, and it's all gonna be alright, okay?" He assured with a smile.

"I'll wait by his door." Jungkook said stubbornly, making Jimin laugh.

"He's not going to eat me, Jungkookie." He slapped his shoulder, walking backwards so he could get out of the kitchen.

"I'll keep my ears opened!" Jungkook said loudly.

Jimin laughed again. "Alright!" He yelled back just before he disappeared in the hallway, breathing out in nervousness, and walking to Namjoon's room, knocking on his door.

"Come in!"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

39.8K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
63.3K 2.3K 26
Jimin loves Taehyung deeply but Taehyung hurts Jimin beyond repair. Will Jimin be able to forgive Taehyung? Or Jimin will find someone else? • This...
31.8K 1.9K 35
Jungkook was left alone after his best friend Hyerin died because of a car accident. He has his family, but Hyerin was his only friend. He couldn't d...
61.5K 2.2K 14
"You have no idea do you?" He suddenly burst out. Then, he stepped closer until our knees touched, heat spreading from that point of contact to the...