Kidnapped by Kingpin

By MrsSueNovels

#1 in self healing 6/7/2023 - 6/9/2023, 6/1/2023 - 06/03/2023, 2/2/2023 and 2/7/2023 Priscilla POV: I finally... More

The Kidnapping
Meet God
Bestie Patrol
Playing Nice
The Moment of Truth
A Life Saving Deal
Welcome to the Unknown
Wrap Me Up
Bulldog
Stinky
Confessions
Reality Bites
Prep Work
Date Night
Extraction
A Rat
Serum
Kingpins Goddess
Collateral
Feelings
Home
Busted
Goddess
Challenges
The Plan
Shoot me
Ally
Choices Made
Bright Light
Who's Saving Who

Movie Night

69 6 0
By MrsSueNovels

<Aaliyah>

I looked up at him. Then I nod towards Whisper.

"He is having me hang back to keep an eye on them for a while because he doesn't trust Riccardo. So, who is going to keep an eye on the house and Whisper while I am gone?

<Shooter>

Well, damn. I didn't think he was going to do that.

"He's never done this for any chick, so why is he doing it for this one?"

<Patrick>

"Because your kingpin apparently is in love with my daughter. He just doesn't have the balls to admit it yet."

I went back to this floor plan to make sure I haven't missed anything.

<Aaliyah>

"He is right Shooter. Ryder is in love with her, and he plans to take Riccardo out. Then he is going to bring her back home."

It's time for him to settle down anyway, and she looks out for him. I couldn't really ask for a better person for him to love if it wasn't going to be me.

<Whisper>

"Sis, that doesn't bother you?"

It has to bother her. She has been in love with Ryder since they were kids.

<Shooter>

Oh Whisper, you just had to go there, didn't you?

<Patrick>

Well, that definitely caught my attention. Sounds like someone else is in love with Ryder.

<Aaliyah>

I stopped looking at this map and crossed my fingers. Then I looked up at her.

"I have made peace with the fact Ryder doesn't love me like I loved him. It's time for me to move on from it and wish him the best of luck with Prissy. I give him my entire support with his choice."

<Whisper>

"Good for you, sis, because you deserve to find the person who would do anything for you and love you just as much as you love them."

I looked at Shooter and smiled at him because I think he was mine.

<Shooter>

I gave her a peck. She is being all lovey with me.

"Now that we have that covered, who is working on Riccardo?"

<Patrick>

I looked up at him.

"I believe that is your territory, since Priscilla and I will be home by morning."

<Aaliyah>

I giggled.

"Patrick is right. Ryder needs you to work on that with Stinky, but Stinky is spreading the word that Patrick paid Kingpin and is releasing his daughter back before morning."

<Shooter>

I sat down at his desk and went through everything we have on Riccardo. Then I looked up.

"Don't tell Ryder I'm sitting here because there is nowhere else to sit and I am not taking this stuff outside of this room."

<Aaliyah>

I just laughed.

"I have a feeling he won't be too mad since it is helping him with his Prissy. Plus, he isn't leaving his room until he is ready to minister the medication to knock Prissy out. He isn't telling her about this."

<Whisper>

You have to be shitting me.

"If you ever do that to me, Shooter, I'm going to be pissed as hell and skin you alive."

<Patrick>

I bet it's a female thing.

"I'm sure it will piss Priscilla off, but I will explain it to her because I've never seen her as happy as she is right now with Ryder."

<Priscilla>

I walked out of the closet and I saw Bob leaving. I looked towards the table and he has flowers and candles lit for dinner.

"You did this for me?"

<Ryder>

I smiled at her.

"I did. Now come eat before our food gets cold. I'm sure our workout made you hungry."

<Priscilla>

Workout. He cracks me up. I don't remember him being this sweet on me the other day. I sat down in the chair and picked up my silverware, but stopped.

"Ryder, what's going on?"

<Ryder>

I froze right before I was about to take a bite. I looked at her and her wheels were turning something fierce.

"Nothing is going on. Is it too terrible for us to have a second date with no interruptions?"

<Priscilla>

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Are you sure that is all this is because you haven't gotten on me for anything? Even when questioning you, and that isn't like you."

<Ryder>

She got me on this because I haven't. I don't want her last night with me, to be remembered of me getting onto her.

"I think you have earned a break from me getting onto you after you saved me from that prisoner."

<Pricilla>

I smiled at him.

"Thank you."

I love this side of him. I guess me looking out for him is paying off.

<Ryder>

I pulled out a pen and paper because I need to write her note about why I have to return her to her father for now.

"When you're done with your dinner, how about you go find a movie for us to watch together?"

<Priscilla>

"Really?"

Oh, that sounds awesome! I looked up at him and he was writing stuff down. I wonder if I can get away with asking about it. Maybe I shouldn't push my luck.

<Ryder>

"Yes really. I just need to make a few notes before I join you."

I watch her get up and jump on the bed. Then she flipped through the channels.

<Priscilla>

I have no clue what to watch. I've been flipping these channels for like thirty minutes while he writes his stuff down. Then I saw him get up and climb onto the bed with me.

<Ryder>

I pulled her into me and took the remote from her.

"Having a hard time choosing?"

<Priscilla>

I wrapped my arms around him.

"A little. I think I just wanted you to join me."

<Ryder>

"Sorry it took so long. It was really important for me to get that done."

I stopped on a gangster movie. I love watching these.

<Priscilla>

"Oh, this one is good."

I love Oscar. It's so funny to watch a gangster try to go straight.

<Ryder>

"I didn't know you like gangster movies."

I set the remote down and intertwined our hands.

<Priscilla>

"This one is one of my favorite ones."

I felt him lean his head against mine. I love this. This is the best date night ever with him.

<Ryder>

I kept watching the time as I wait for her to fall asleep. I took everything in tonight. Like how adorable her laughter is with the funny parts in this movie, or how she shuffles a little as she gets tired. I looked down at her and she looks to be asleep. I grab my phone and texted Aaliyah to bring me the syringe to make her sleep through this. I leaned towards Prissy's ear.

"I'm sorry Prissy, but I swear to you. I'm coming back for you the second I kill Riccardo."

<Aaliyah>

I felt my phone going off. I pulled it out, and Ryder was ready.

"I have to go administer the sleepy medicine. Shooter, let Angelo know it's time."

<Shooter>

"I'm on it."

I grabbed Whisper's hand to head out. I'm sure Angelo is gearing up the troops all night. I got to his area, and sure enough, he was.

"Angelo, it's time."

<Aaliyah>

I got to Ryder's door, and I strolled into his room. He was still in bed with her laying on him. I walked over to him and handed him the syringe.

<Ryder>

I hate this. I grabbed the syringe and shot Prissy with it. She stirred a little, so I gave the syringe back to Aaliyah to comfort her.

"Aaliyah, go get my suit for this while I wait for her to go into a deep sleep."

<Aaliyah>

"Got it."

I headed to his closet, but stopped.

"What is she going to wear?"

<Ryder>

That's a good question. I lifted the blanket up, and she was in skimpy shorts and a tank top. Nope. She ain't wearing that shit.

"Grab her one of my shirts and a pair of comfy pants because she ain't wearing any of this skimpy shit home with Riccardo's men watching my every move."

<Aaliyah>

That is what I thought. I'll grab her that shirt she always wears of his, and her favorite comfy pants. Something to remember him by. I grabbed his suit and walked out with the clothes.

"Here you go."

I laid them out at the foot of his bed.

"Do you need me to help you with Prissy?"

<Ryder>

I crawled out from underneath her. Then I stood up.

"Nah, I got her. Tell Angelo to wait outside my room because he is carrying her to the SUV in case Riccardo has his men watching."

<Aaliyah>

"I'll go tell him now."

I walked out the door and head to Angelo's area.

"Hey Angelo, is everyone in place?"

<Angelo>

I looked towards her.

"Yep, and I have the SUV coming around back as we speak."

<Aaliyah>

Good man.

"Ryder wants you waiting for them outside his door. Patrick, you're with me, and Shooter, you have Whisper until I return."

<Whisper>

Return...

"How long are you expected to be gone for?"

<Shooter>

I cupped Whisper's face to make her look at me.

"She is the only person who Ryder trust enough to watch over them and be able to report back. She's gone until Riccardo is ten feet under."

<Whisper>

"But who knows how long that will take?"

I mean, that could take months to years.

<Aaliyah>

She isn't wrong.

"I know whisper, but the other catch to this situation is the fact the leader of Riccardo's men is someone who won't hurt me because Ryder and I grew up with him. So it has to be me."

<Whisper>

I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her because she was playing a dangerous game.

"I love you, sis. You come back to me."

<Aaliyah>

"I love you too."

I looked up at Shooter and he better protect her for the rest of his life if something happens to me. I pulled away from her.

"Don't worry. I'll be back before you know it."

"Let's go guys."

<Patrick>

You know. I never took Ryder's group here to be so caring for each other, but they are. I follow them to Ryder's door. We stood here for about ten minutes before it opened up.

<Ryder>

I saw all three of them standing there waiting for me.

"Come on Angelo. Carry her into the SUV. We have to start with the appearance of her being just collateral as soon as we open the back door."

I walked over to my bed and gave her one last kiss. Then I signal for Angelo to come pick her up.

<Angelo>

I have never ever seen our Kingpin act like this. This man is in love with her. We better get this Riccardo shit ten feet under sooner rather than later. I bent down and carefully picked her up. I made sure I didn't touch her where it would piss him off.

<Ryder>

I took a deep breath to control myself because all I want to do is shoot him.

"Aaliyah, take Patrick out first and then Angelo will follow. Just like we always do with our collaterals."

<Aaliyah>

"Got it. Come on, Patrick."

I guided him to the back door. I waited for Angelo to come and Ryder. Then I opened up the back door. Short Stake was opening up the passenger door for us.

"After you Michelson."

<Patrick>

I climb into the SUV and took a seat. Aaliyah took a seat next to me. Then I saw Angelo getting in with Priscilla. He sat down across from me. Then Ryder got in and closed the door.

<Ryder>

"Michelson, you better be right about your lab not being penetrable."

Because if I lose her due to him underestimating its ability to withstand Riccardo's blast, I'm going to kill him.

<Patrick>

"Relax Ryder. I've had terrorist try to break into it and couldn't."

If they couldn't, then Riccardo definitely can't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 7.3K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
1.8K 70 18
We reached the hospital and Ryder, still being gentle, jumped out of the car. Zach opened the doors for him and they rushed inside the emergency room...
78.6K 580 29
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...
1M 22.3K 31
BOOK I of the "Kings and Queens" series Suited for an audience 18 and older. Read at your own discretion. *** "Don't think for a second I don't hate...