k i w i

By KenDolls

In where Arabella Astor has a one night stand with Zayn Malik and ends up pregnant. More

- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
64
65
- 66 -
- 67 -
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
- 72 -
-73-
- 74 -
- 75 -
- 76 -
- 77 -
- 78 -
- 79 -
- 80 -
- 81 -
- 82 -
- 83 -
- 84 -
- 85 -
- 86 -

-87-

2.5K 68 26
By KenDolls

- arabella -

Liked by harrystyles, sammyastor, and 1,537,917 others

bellaastor Everybody say: thank you, honey b

View all 947,519 comments

username BITCH, you've been pregnant for a whole year. WHEN ARE YOU GIVING BIRTH!?

username Is @ zayn the honey b????

username Gaaahhh damn

username Zayn is acting like a deadbeat baby daddy fr fr

bellahadid You're welcome, my love😌💛
      |
      bellaastor Ily, baby b❣️

username Show us the belly🔫

username Nahhhh, something ain't right here

username Plot twist: honey b is the actual father of her kid🙃🙃

username I sense a new baby daddy in sight🧐

haileybieber We all want to see the honey b👀👀
|
      bellaastor 😳

username Honey B can't be mister malik bc he's living his best life in the uk

username What's the reward if we find zayn?

username It's nice being pregnant, huh

After the disastrous brunch, we had gone to my place and crashed there, staying as late as I could handle just catching up.

And now, laying on the love sac after the dinner, I smiled at him, watching him talk about the movies we contemplated on watching.

"Can we watch The Conjuring?" I ask, the movie suddenly popping into my mind. "I want to get scared."

Bill stopped his rant about the various movies he liked, raising an eyebrow at me and leaned back on the couch from across. "You'll get nightmares, Bell."

"No I won't." I scoff, now really craving the sight of the movie and the jump-scares. "If we don't watch this movie, I will puke."

He seemed to be debating in his mind, his frown turning into a smile as he gets up and nods. "Okay, but you'll stay right where you are."

I smile and nodded back, not wanting to seem faze by his deal. Gathering all the chips I had laying around and drinks, we settled back in the living room, the room dark as we shut the curtains and turned off all the lights.

I sat on the love sac with a blanket and my bowl of chips, my hands beginning to sweat at just the opening scene.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Bill sinking into the couch, which made me a bit satisfied. At least I wasn't the only one that was scared.

The more the movie went on, the more I felt myself sink into the love sac. My hands were in my ears covering from the loud sounds and my eyes shut. This was a mistake.

"Ah!" I shriek at the sudden jump scare, throwing the bowl to a side, I clutch onto the blanket and jumped into the couch to bury myself into Bill's side. "Turn it off. Turn it off, dude, please."

The loud sounds stop and the room is now filled with Bill's laughter, his hands on my back as he pushes me deeper into his body. "I told you."

"I know, but I didn't remembered how bad it was." I confess, moving so that I could be more comfortable. My back was to him, his hand resting on my belly, which made me frown a bit. "Are you sure you want to try again?"

"Try what again?" He asks, scrolling through the movies to play a new one. "Do you want action or comedy?"

"Bill," I groan, moving again and sitting away from him, now facing him to see his reaction. "us. I'm having this baby in like...three and a half months...are you sure you're ready to be with me?"

"I am." He says, turning to look at me and grabbing one of my hands. "I'm already experienced and I can teach you a thing or two."

"Ugh." I roll my eyes and push his shoulder, laughing with him. "I'm trying to have a heart to heart with you and you ruined it."

He leans and places a kiss on my cheek, "So, action or comedy?"

Picking comedy to forget the last movie, I payed more attention to my question than to the movie. It still made me wonder why he wanted to get back in my life, even more now that I was expecting.

And now knowing that he had a kid on his own, it made me wonder what his baby's mother would think of us.

Wanting to ask him, I stayed quiet and waited for another day. We had such a nice day—apart from the awkward brunch—and I didn't want to ruin it since it was the first day that I actually had fun.

Today also made me forget about Zayn, it made me forget about why he hadn't contact me or said anything as to why he disappeared.

"You okay?" Bill asked from besides me, probably noticing I wasn't laughing alongside him. "Are you tired?"

I smile at him, wanting to cry and throw up at how sweet he was. "A little."

"Let's get you in bed then." He smiled back, pausing the movie and standing up, stretching before taking my hand and pulling me up. "We should get lunch tomorrow. I would've said breakfast, but I know you don't like waking up early and I have a meeting."

"I'm actually waking up early for the last few weeks." I sigh as we head to my room, rubbing my belly, I head to the closet while he sat on the bed. "Not to puke like the first trimester, but to pee. I'm like a damn waterfall."

My stomach turns a little at the sound of his laugh, he comments on how he didn't need to know that as I look for something more comfortable.

"Cool shirt." He comments as I walk out, standing up from the bed and helping me in. "Where did you get it from?"

Looking down, I now realize who its from. Zayn.

"Um," I stammer out, not wanting to make him feel awkward. "Sammy. I stole it from Sammy." Giving him the biggest smile I could do, he just nods and sets a kiss on my forehead. "You're not staying?"

He shakes his head with a frown, "I have a meeting and I didn't bring a change of clothes."

Not wanting to fight him on this, I give in and nod. We share a kick kiss before he tucks in the covers one last time, saying goodnight and the time he'll be here for lunch.

The lights are turned off and the door closed, leaving me in the dark room contemplating my life choices.

I had a missing baby daddy and an ex boyfriend who wanted all in. It was crazy how everything was happening and even crazier to admit that I'm still in love with Zayn.

Closing my eyes, sleep took over me and the last thing on my mind was him. His hazel eyes and cute smile, his warm embrace and soft hands. Everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 9.9K 48
When Quinn Monroe runs into Harry Styles at a club on a wild night and ends up pregnant with no way of contacting Harry will she give up or will she...
77.2K 1.8K 26
When Eve is out with her friend she find herself in a club with Zayn Malik. What will happen when one drunken mistake changes both there lives for be...
3.8M 70.6K 58
When pregnant teenager Eve moves in with her cousin Liam, she moves in with four of his band mates as well. Her whole world turns upside down when sh...
501K 7.8K 27
Book Two. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both prepare for the birth of your baby.