Kidnapped by Kingpin

By MrsSueNovels

#1 in self healing 6/7/2023 - 6/9/2023, 6/1/2023 - 06/03/2023, 2/2/2023 and 2/7/2023 Priscilla POV: I finally... More

The Kidnapping
Meet God
Bestie Patrol
Playing Nice
The Moment of Truth
A Life Saving Deal
Welcome to the Unknown
Wrap Me Up
Bulldog
Stinky
Confessions
Reality Bites
Prep Work
Date Night
Extraction
A Rat
Serum
Kingpins Goddess
Collateral
Movie Night
Home
Busted
Goddess
Challenges
The Plan
Shoot me
Ally
Choices Made
Bright Light
Who's Saving Who

Feelings

72 6 0
By MrsSueNovels

<Patrick>

I look towards Aaliyah, and I feel bad about asking this question in front of her. I really do.

"I need to know how deep your feelings are for my daughter and if you will die for her."

<Aaliyah>

Damn.

"I see where she gets her ballsy shit from. Her father."

I adjusted my sit so I can watch this show. I just wish I had some damn popcorn right now.

<Ryder>

I gave Aaliyah a damn look. She is definitely back to her bestie ways.

"Let me put it to this way, Patrick. I have never in my entire life let someone out of their debt over a chick like I have with you. So, yeah, my feelings run real deep for her. If someone was trying to kill her, yeah, I would take the hit for her."

I look at Aaliyah, hoping I didn't hurt her more, and she is just enjoying the damn show. Either she has gotten better at hiding her feelings, or she might actually made peace with them.

<Patrick>

He's in love with her. That is why he is doing all of this.

"Yes, I have a safe place in my house that no one can get into, and if this guy is determined to make you pay through her, then we need to go straight to that place the second you return us."

<Aaliyah>

"Hold up."

He has me confused.

"Why didn't you go to this so-called safe place when he took your daughter?"

<Patrick>

Yeah, I've been asking myself that same question.

"To be honest, I didn't think of it. It's not like Priscilla knows about it. She has never seen it, and to be honest, I don't know how you are going to get her to go along with this. She's just as deep into her feelings for you as you are for her."

<Ryder>

This part is the hard part because this is not how I want to do it, but I have no choice.

"I plan to give her something to make her sleep. So when she wakes up, she is in the safe place."

<Patrick>

"Oh, she is going to be so pissed off when she wakes up."

<Ryder>

I sat back, thinking about how feisty she was when she first got here.

"Trust me, I know, but I don't know any other way to get Riccardo off his plan on capturing her unless he knows I have no interest in her except as collateral. So, I am open to any suggestions."

<Aaliyah>

Oh, he is serious.

"Look Ryder, I don't have any other suggestions unless you keep them both here under lockdown, but what kind of life is that for them?"

<Patrick>

"If we stayed here, how would you ever be able to leave her alone here with your crew?"

Because I'm pretty sure today is the first time he left her side since she has been here. Especially after how she acted the night he killed a guy.

<Ryder>

Yeah, I wouldn't and that is no life to live for sure. I was just living in a fantasy world with her.

"My crew has terrible control over their urges. It is why we can't even leave Whisper alone."

<Aaliyah>

"What time are we doing this because I need to make sure Shooter has Whisper covered while I am gone?"

I hope he remembers about that.

<Ryder>

"Shooter isn't going. Angelo is going with me this time."

I grabbed my phone. I need to get back to Prissy. I've been gone way too long.

"My plan is to spend one last night with Prissy while you all get the details worked out with Angelo and Shooter. Shooter stays behind to watch the house and Whisper."

I hate this next part, but it has to go down this way.

"Angelo will carry Prissy to the safe place while I wait outside. Patrick, you will go with Angelo, Aaliyah, and his team."

"Aaliyah, I need you to be the last person out of that house to make sure none of Angelo's group tries something."

<Patrick>

I get my daughter back, but for how long?

"I'll lock the door after she leaves, but Aaliyah, you will need to drape the carpet back over the door, so it doesn't look like it's there."

I watch her shake her head. Then I looked at Ryder.

"So when is it in your plan to come collect her again?"

<Ryder>

If I had it my way, she would never leave me.

"It won't happen until Riccardo gives up."

<Aaliyah>

"It can be anywhere from a few days to a couple of years with how Riccardo works."

I notice how badly Ryder is hurting. I feel for him.

<Ryder>

"Aaliyah, get this man a burner phone."

I turn towards Patrick.

"Only use it in an emergency, Patrick, because it wouldn't surprise me once Stinky delivers the news to Riccardo. They bug your house, phone, everything."

<Patrick>

I just laughed. I think he forgets what I do for a living.

"Ryder, my house gets bugged all the time because of what I do for a living. It's why I have a phone everyone thinks I use, but in reality, I live off burner phones."

<Ryder>

Yeah, I don't think that makes me feel better about this situation at all. I stood up because I need to get back to Prissy.

"Do we all know what we are going to do now?"

<Aaliyah>

I stood up with Ryder.

"Hey, do we have a floor plan for the house?"

<Patrick>

I guess that would be a good thing to have.

"I'll draw one up for you while Ryder spends the evening with Priscilla."

<Ryder>

"Aaliyah, use my office if you need to, but I'm headed to Prissy. I'll send Shooter your way with Whisper."

I walked out of my office to head to my room. Now I have to act like nothing is wrong. I got to my door and took a deep breath. I'm getting her back. I know what I need to do to calm this transition for her. I walked in.

<Priscilla>

I looked at his door and it's Ryder.

"Ryder."

I just ran into his arms.

<Ryder>

I wrapped my arm around her and looked at Shooter.

"Everything alright?"

<Whisper>

I'm just laughing at these men.

"She just missed you, Ryder. That's all. I do the same thing with Shooter when he's gone for a long time."

<Shooter>

"She does."

I stood up and walked over to Ryder with Whisper in tow.

"So, where are we headed to now, Ryder?"

<Ryder>

"Aaliyah is in my office with Patrick. She will fill you in with the details. Then you all need to get everything setup. I don't want to be disturbed until you hear from me."

I felt Prissy move her head to look at me and she is all smiles.

"Oh, do you like the no interruption?"

<Prissy>

"I do."

Because this man always gets interrupted, and now he is saying no interruptions just for little old me. I could totally get used to this.

<Ryder>

I gave her a peck. She is so adorable. I watch them head out to the door.

"Shooter, let Bob know he can interrupt when dinner is ready. We'll probably be in the shower."

<Shooter>

Oh, la la. I think Whisper and I need to take a shower.

"You got it."

I grabbed Whisper's hand and headed to his office.

<Priscilla>

I waited for his door to close and for his attention to come back to me.

"So, how about that shower?"

Because I am ready to have some alone time with him.

<Ryder>

I tugged on her robe because she never got dressed. I'm going to have her now and then dinner in bed with a movie. I bent down and picked her up by her ass.

<Priscilla>

I wrapped my legs around him and nibbled at his neck. I went up to his earlobe to nibble on it. Then I heard a little moan from him. I love hearing how much I turn him on.

<Ryder>

I kicked the bathroom door shut and carried her over to the counter. I set her down on it, then I grabbed her face to pull her lips to mine.

<Priscilla>

I went after his pants to get them off him, but he pulled away from me. Oh, he is stripping down. I love watching this man get naked.

<Ryder>

I walked over to the shower and to turn it on to the perfect temperature. I walked back over to her and slowly knocked the robe off her shoulders.

<Priscilla>

I grabbed his face to pull his lips back to mine. I wrapped my legs around him to pull him into me, and he pulled my ass off this counter.

<Ryder>

I'm so getting her back. I'm going to make it my next mission to take Riccardo out. I carried her into the shower and pushed her up against the shower wall. She doesn't know it yet, but I'm about to do something different with her.

<Priscilla>

I love everything he does to me when we are like this. I love how he just pushes into me at the right moment, except he isn't pounding the crap out of me. He is grinding with me in circles, and feels really intensely.

<Ryder>

I kissed down to her neck while I kept my grinding into her going. I'm completely imbedded into her, grinding the crap out of her. I felt her fingers go to my head to make me stay, assaulting her neck. I must have found her spot again.

<Priscilla>

I felt the pressure build in me. I felt my legs slowly tremble, and it's because he won't stop hitting my 'G' spot. I don't want him to stop either. He is the only man who has ever hit it.

<Ryder>

Oh Prissy... I love it when I make you cum on me like this. It's my favorite thing to make you do because you make me pour my creamer into you. I might have made sure I was deeper into her than I ever was before because I have a backup plan to all of this that no one knows about.

<Priscilla>

I leaned forward to lay my head on his shoulders. I didn't unlock my legs from him. I'm not ready for him to exit me. Is it bad I never want to leave him?

<Ryder>

I chuckled at her.

"Are you telling me I exhausted you again, Prissy?"

<Priscilla>

I giggled at him teasing me. He used to not be like this with me.

"Maybe a little, but I love feeling you inside me like that."

<Ryder>

"Trust me. I do too, but let's get cleaned up for dinner."

I set her down and grabbed the shampoo. I poured some of it into her hair.

<Priscilla>

"Don't tell me you are going to wash me now."

I quickly put my hands on my hair to keep the soap from going anywhere else.

<Ryder>

I chuckled at her.

"Nope, just trying to get you motivated to clean up."

I grabbed the soap to wash up myself.

<Shooter>

I got to the office with Whisper and Michelson and Aaliyah looks to be working on a map.

"What's up?"

<Aaliyah>

"It's about time you two showed up."

I didn't even look at them. I'm watching Patrick draw this floor plan of his house.

"Patrick here is drawing up the floor plan of his house. He has a secret lab that Prissy doesn't know about. That is where Angelo is going to be to taking them when Ryder gives the signal."

<Shooter>

I walked over to this floor plan and to take a look.

"So he is trusting Angelo over me?"

<Patrick>

I looked up at Shooter and he sure doesn't like this. I think I will leave it to Aaliyah to handle him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 12.6K 39
Lucy Parker Your average eighteen-year-old girl right? Wrong. When Lucy was eleven she shifted into a huge red fox. When she shifted she got this 'vo...
1.1K 5 29
*Warning explicit sexual content and vulgar language. Reader discretion is advised, 18+* **Disclaimer: This is a FICTIONAL story! If a woman says no...
2.1M 44.1K 54
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I tried getting out of his hold, but he had more strength in his finger than I had in my body. He flipped me over until...
309K 7.3K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...