(On-Hold) Villain-In-Training...

By AlanaFitz

"...(Y/n), why are you naked?" Mr. Compress sighed at the child. "naked? what's that?" she asked, maintaining... More

๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿป
Meet the Fam!
Perfect Little Decoy
"Those aren't Pancakes"
My Villain Costume
"I'll be your Doctor!"
"Penis!"
"That's a slur"
"Big Brother!"
"Come with me"
"Big sis?"
Slumber Partyโœจ

Overhaul

3.1K 200 206
By AlanaFitz

Overhaul please let me sit on your lap🥵🔥

<Filler Chapter>

◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉

"Darling, pouting like that isn't going to fix anything" Sako sighed trying to lift her spirits "when everyone gets better we can fix this place up and it'll be better than the last!"

"But I liked the bar" she whined "those mean heroes broke our house!"

"(Y/n) please. This place isn't even that bad" He trailed off but paused when he caught her glaring. "Okay maybe it's a little... um.."

"It's gross here!"

Gross being an understatement. The new LOV base was absolutely disgusting. There were cracks in the walls and roaches inhabiting them, mold, weird creaky noises and RATS.

The fight a few weeks before had set them back and gotten a few of them injured which is why nobody even made an effort to clean.

"It's... damn okay maybe it's bad.." admitted the man "but look, you got Wiggles and Bloody" He sighed, pulling out her plush toys.

"But I don't have any of my clothes and stuff for school" she frowned

"Daddy's already sorted that out. You're gonna move to a new school and make tons of new friends around this place!" the man announced.

That just dampened her spirits even more.

"But I like my old school" she trailed off. "And our old house"

"(Y/n), there's nothing we can do about this alright? I'll get you new stuff! Better than the last. Can you just try to adjust for me?"

Instead of her usual complaints she just rolled her eyes and turned to the other side.

"Eh?! Cold shoulder??? Come on- I said I was sorry!"

"Whatever old man" She tutted copying Bakugo. "I miss my blue sweater"

"Big sis will knit you a new one!" He protested "you know you really remind me of your mother at times like this" He chuckled.

This child was confused. She reminded her father of Kurogiri?

"It's time to get up sweetie. We have someone really important we're going to meet today" he announced getting off the bed- well. Mattress on the floor.

"Mhm I know. You told me." She shrugged not moving from her spot.

"Which means you have to get ready. There's no one to babysit you."

"I don't wanna meet your weird friends" she huffed.

"First of all. My friends aren't weird" He opposed "Second, you're going to get Ice cream!"

"Really?! Yes!!"

"Mhm now come on let me pick out some clothes for you"

"No thanks. Big sis can do that"

◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉

(Y/n). was. pissed. Fuming, even.

This wasn't the Ice-Cream parlor. They were at some large building surrounded by creepy men in bird masks. They sat in the room and she was silenced with Paper and a maker to stop fussing.

Oh she'd stop fussing alright.

She'd never let the outside world see her throwing her tantrums.

One thing was for sure, her father would definitely pay for tricking her when they returned home.

The door swung open and in strode a man followed by the hooded one who escorted them in before the door shut again behind him.

Her eyes laid on the dark haired man. There was a different vibe to him. His dominant demeanor made it obvious that he had to be their leader or something.

He was a villain like her dad. But something about him made her skin crawl. He had this sort of dark aura that reminded her of her 'Grandfather' the day the League left on their mission.

Then again, She was a kid. Kids could tell when it comes to these things. This Overhaul man was definitely a bad guy.

"I'm not one for small talk so let's skip to what brought us here" His raspy voice announced. 'So... hot' The author whispered

Blah blah bla hero/villain talks.

"And one more question" spoke the golden eyed male, as his sharp gaze slowly shifted from their leader to the child who was colouring in the corner of the room.

In his secret base..

"Who's child is that" He asked with slight irritation, it was as though they were making fun of him, bringing this pest into his domain.

"Don't look at me" Tomura shrugged.

"Uh.. that would be uh..." Compress cleared his throat "mi...ne"

"And why is it here" Spat Overhaul glaring at the masked man.

"Well I apologize you see...we had nobody to watch her. Muscular doesn't really like her and moonfish is uh...-"

"Tch- I do-"

"Relax Bird-man~" Purred Dabi "it's not like she'd do any damage, she's four"

"Children are much smarter than you think." Kurono cut in "She could tell the heroes-"

"FUCK HEROES!" She screamed in a high-pitched voice. It was something she yelled whenever she heard the word 'heroes'

A bad habit learned from Toga. Also because they trashed their house.

All their eyes turned to her as she continued to colour obliviously.

'What is that?' Kurono asked himself.

She then brought she marker to her mouth and just..licked it. Her face twisted in disgust as disappointment began to surface. The red marker didn't taste like strawberries.

"See? Nothing to worry about! She's a bumbling idiot!" Dabi smiled cheerfully.

"Kurono, Go drop her with Eri"

"Um. No thanks. She's fine here" Her father quickly cut in "No one's Dropping (Y/n) anywhere."

"What? You think I'd skin her alive or a something?" He rolled his eyes. "He's just going to put her in my daughter's room. They're about the same age. Maybe she can convince her to stop being so stubborn."

Atsuhiro wasn't sure about this.

This is the same dude that breaks people's limbs then puts them back together for fun.

There's no way in hell (Y/n) is leaving my Si-

"YAY!! A new friend! I wanna go play! Please please PLEASEEE DADDY" She hopped up an down already tugging Kurono's Cloak.

"Sweetheart you ca-"

"Let's go bird guy!"

'Damn it (Y/n).' Sako thought. Now that's just one more worry on his mind. What if this Overhaul man takes interest in her quirk.

Overhaul had this weird Hyperfixation on quirks and 'fixing things'. Sako thought it was some sort of weird fetish and didn't want his girl associated with any of the sort.

Meanwhile...

"Can I hold your hand?" Asked (Y/n) jogging up to the man in the white hood. He walked really fast and her short legs could barely keep up.

Before getting a response she already reached out for his hand but quickly lost footing when he swiped it away and glared at her.

"Don't put your grubby hands on me" he grunted.

"Jeez. You don't have to be so mean" she pouted "that's why you don't have any friends"

"I have plenty" he glared.

"No you don't."

"Yes, I do."

"Like who? Your mommy? I bet she doesn't like you too"

"Don't you bring my- Why am I even- Shut up."

"Heh. Bitch"

"Does your father know you use bad language?"

"...."

"I'm speaking to you"

"..."

"Damn it"

After giving Mr Kurono the silent treatment, with him grumbling because he was ignored. She was shoved into a bedroom.

"Ow! I'm gonna tell my dad!" She yelled after the man who slammed the door behind her. "So mean! They're all so mean!"

She dusted herself off and looked around trying to grasp her surroundings. It was a regular looking bedroom; Clothes on the floor, a dresser, some candies on the bed too.

There was something strange about it though... The room was dim and smelled damp. All the toys on the floor were still in their packaging and so were the candies.

A few scratches here and there on the walls.

"...Hello?" (Y/n) called, walking further into the bedroom.

"Who are you?" Another voice spoke up.

There was a girl crouched in the corner, eyes bloodshot. Her hair was nappy and she was covered in bandages, pure terror written on her face.

"Are you Eri-Chan?" Asked (Y/n), walking towards the girl cautiously so not to scare her.

"..."

"Um... I like your room. You wanna be my friend?" She asked stopping in front of her and squatting to her level.

"Does he know you're here?" She whispered looking around frantically "why are you here??"

"Your daddy said I could come play" "are you okay?"

"Mr Overhaul will be-"

"Eri-Chan there's blood on you" she pointed at the girls arms. "Should we tell your da-"

"No! No!" She hushed the girl grabbing her hands "please don't tell him anything!"

"Why?" Asked (Y/n). Why didn't she want to tell her dad she was hurt? Sako always kissed (Y/n)'s wounds better so she just assumed it was a normal parent thing.

"Mr. Overhaul is very... scary" she trembled "he-"

"Is he the one your hurt you?" Gasped the toddler "is it the bird man?!"

Eri nodded slowly, watching (Y/n)'s face morph into pure shock. Parents can do this to their children? She couldn't imagine a child so close to her age getting this battered up by a grown man.

"He's not my dad. He's just pretending" she continued "they're just using my quirk"

"But why?" She asked, shakily.

"I don't know"

The kids just stared at eachother for a little while. It was quiet. Eri was too scared to talk to (Y/n) and the other was thinking up a way to entertain Eri.

"Hey. Do you wanna play stab meanie?" She asked.

"What's that?" Asked Eri, sitting on the floor.

"It's the game I play at home! There's this ugly guy in my house called meanie and he's so stupid! So sometimes I like to stab him with my fork!" She explained while Eri just; 😟

"Do you have other games?" Asked Eri, not wanting to stab anyone.

"Oh! We can play tag with the other mes!"

"The other mes" repeated (Y/n) as she replicated herself into two more copies. She loved the faces people made when the found out she could do that "I'm number one, that's two and she's three"

"Okay..." Nodded Eri

Two hours had passed and the kids bonded so fast.

"Yes! Mommy makes the best pancakes! Maybe if I asked I can bring you some next time I come over" (Y/n) declared "or you can come to my house and we can stab meanie together!"

"I don't think Mr. Overhaul will let me..." Eri reminded.

"Oh. Well that's okay" she pat the other girls head "I'll just put some cookies in my picket the next time we come"

"You'll come again?"

"Mhm! You're my best friend now!"

"Really?"

"Yes, Eri-Chan" huffed (Y/n). She didn't like the fact that Eri needed validation every minute. Then again, she didn't understand the poor girl was being abused.

"Okay" she finally cracked a smile. "I'll just wait till you-"

"It's time for you to leave now" the raspy voice announced from the door. It was Overhaul.

(Y/n) turned to she Eri trembling furiously. Beads of sweat rolled down her forehead and her breathing was heavy.

"...are you okay Er-"

"(Y/n)."

"Yes!" The girl didn't even know why she flinched, she was finally coming to the understanding that this man was not someone to cross. If he was doing something so Evil to his daughter, imagine what he'd do to a stranger.

"Your father waits outside."

The girl looked to her friend for some sort of reassurance but gulped when she saw Eri staring at the floor. She gulped and hopped of the bed towards the Exit.

"Leave." He said coldly.

"Bye Eri-Chan" she babbled before running away.

"Pumpkin what's going on? Why are you running?" Asked Sako, picking up the girl. "(Y/n)? Love? What's wrong"

"Can we go home now? I wanna go..." she mumbled.

"Of course." He nodded

◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉

"Daddy?"

"Sweetheart you're supposed to be asleep. You have school tomorrow"

"I wanna tell you something" she whispered, crawling onto his chest.

"If this is about changing schools, I really am-"

"Can I get a new sister?" She asked.

"Huh? You already have two, why do you want another?" The father asked.

"Overhaul is really mean to Eri so I wondered if she could come stay with us instead"

"Ah.."

"So can we?"

"I'm sorry honey, but we can't just take someone's child from their parents" Sako explained. He knew Eri was more like Overhaul's test subject but didn't know how to explain that to his daughter.

"But-"

"Wouldn't you be sad if someone took you from here and gave you a new family?"He explained.

"Yeah.." she nodded slowly "but still.."

"Just get some rest. I'll ask Dabi to tell him to be nicer to your friend"

"Really?"

"Of course"

.....not

Sako knew his place in the ranks. If he went against someone like Overhaul alone; He'd be dead.

He vowed not to take (Y/n) back to the base and hoped that somehow she'd forget she ever met Eri. That was for the best.

His heart did ache for the child though, nobody deserved that: The world was a cruel place.

____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.1K 22
I couldn't help it anymore. Everyone is happier without me! No one cares about me besides my mom anyways. Why shouldn't I just disappear and let my...
93.3K 2.3K 52
MATURE CONTENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO PATREON (link in bio for access to a smut chapter) I'm a villain. Hearing those words coming out of someone's mouth...
431K 20.4K 117
Father Figure Dabi! & Child Reader! Originally on Ao3. Dabi stumbles across Y/N climbing her way into a dumpster, starving after not eating for days...
348 20 10
sษชษดษดแด‡ส€sโ„ข ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง. ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง. (Y/n) had been l...