bat, grimm and the cat can fi...

بواسطة PJACLIEBE

Harry is on the run after inflating his aunt. He encounters a large black dog, the boy spontaneously takes hi... المزيد

Hello people:)
Escape and a new friend
Thoughts in the night
I thought I had holidays
Bathing fun, or something
A birthday present to run away from
The rest of the birthday
Nocturnal thoughts 2
Shopping with Snape and Dog
An unpleasant truth
Schools
Nocturnal thoughts 3
Everyday life begins
A necessary divorce
Man or dog?
Dark magic
Quirrell
Sirius Black
Holiday stress and gather allies
Rat hunting plans part 1
Rat hunting plans part 2
An evening with friends
Three men vs. wild magic
A train ride is funny part 1
A train ride that's funny part 2
Articles and more
A theory raises questions
Turbulent times
Rat trapped/ Rat in a trap
Help for Remus
Freedom for Sirius
No more games
Family Black
Summer
Three schools
Attendees
A reason to risk your life
The first exam
After the fight
Dancing lesson
The ball
The second task
The most important person
The beetle's core
The third task
It was not planned that way
The reason
After the tournament
Wasted vacation
Fish on the hook
An overdue law
Feather and groove, or dog and cat?
She needs behavior lessons herself
Sirius in father mode
A true lord
It makes bones shiver with fear
Veela Nest
Off to the etiquette
Proper behavior at the table
I 'm ill?
Politics is tough business
Seats, seats, and more seats
Not sick but stupid
Cat in love
Draco's friendship
Harry Werther
The pack invades the village
A letter against loneliness
A nice evening
Christmas morning of a special family
Christmas with Lucius
The reason behind the festivals
Not a boring celebration?
Just a normal boy
The last letter for the time being
Full throttle into summer
Recreation for adults
Finally breathe again
Lessons at the ball
how it goes with the Greeks
Revenge for the big mouth
Colorful
Festival of the senses
Hand kisses and gigolo
Silver star
Cultural exchange part 1
Cultural exchange part 2
Wonderful acquaintance
Cord disconnection with starting difficulties
one week vacation part 1
One week vacation part 2
Nice days part 1
Nice days part 2
A Victorian lady
Off to the sixth year
Lucius' household
Soon a new director
Prologue and Epilogue
part 2

A brilliant strategy

1.2K 69 4
بواسطة PJACLIEBE

Dear Lucius!

You won't believe it, I hardly believe it myself and I was there. .oh man, you have to imagine that and then in front of all the students. I would sink into the ground. You almost have to be there to be able to grasp it.
Luc just imagine it! Isn't that great?
.I mean, hey, in front of EVERYONE! And the man really didn't hold back.

I just notice that my fleet pen is writing all the nonsense that I only thought and did not say. .So I can reassure you, I haven't gone mad, I just have to learn how to use the new utensil properly, not as easy as I always thought.
Do you know that was Ms. .skeeter, she gave everyone in our year a feather a week ago. Even those who don't go to Hogwarts anymore. It should be a little encouragement, she wrote. .but of course Sirius checked the quill for curses anyway. I wanted to get upset about it because I thought it was excessive, but Dad calmed me down. .he said, Sirius would not react like this because he wanted to mimic the father, but because he used to be an auror and they would probably be trained on paranoia. One more reason to renounce this profession.
.that's why the Moodys are so well suited for the job.
So it is only better that Siri no longer works in this area.
.however, it's really weird that we get things like that from a journalist, but that also seems normal. .Professor McGonagall said that the sixth level would always get a lot of freebies from different companies or industries. Ms. Skeeter's feathers are probably an exception. .You don't get great things from the others, but you still get littered, I can't put it any other way. Apparently they are trying to make these jobs attractive to the students. But if they continue like this, it won't work. .rather the opposite is the case, we are now really wondering whether they just want to get rid of their remaining stocks. Or do they think we are so easy to impress? I really hope that in the future there will be no more nonsense. .please don't ask what we got from “Blitz und Plank”. All right, I'll tell you. TOILET PAPER! Yes, you didn't read it wrong. They really sent us, everyone, a pack of ten rolls of toilet paper.

.“Extra fluffy, soft and clean. With two additional layers and a charm for a particularly pleasant smell. You won't believe your nose. "

What idiot thinks up such a slogan? .and let's not dwell on this particular smell, please. I actually didn't want to believe my nose. There are physical regions where I definitely don't want to smell of flowers and gummy bears. .and certainly not give off a cloud of scent. Hello, my bum smells like a meadow of flowers that someone planted in a sugar factory!

NO, STOP, STOP WRITING THAT. AND WHY ARE YOU WRITING EVERYTHING IN BIGGER NOW? BECAUSE I'M YELLING AT YOU. .hEY, IT'S ENOUGH, BE A BRAVE FEATHER AND KEEP STILL, AND IF YOU'RE ALREADY AT IT THEN YOU'RE AShamed! ARE YOU COMING COME FROM? I WARN YOU, I WILL FEED YOU ON BEAST!

I have just thought for a long time whether I should start the letter all over again. .I didn't want to write most of it after all. I just wanted to explain why I put such nonsense on parchment. Should I or shouldn't I? .Somehow this whole paragraph sounds like the ramblings of a stroke patient.
Now she's already taking notes again! Luc, my pen is kidding me, do something about it.
....
.the dots were on purpose to show that I'm thinking.
You know what? I leave it that way. The first paragraph is typical of me, even when I write letters I start babbling. .and as for the rest, it's funny isn't it? I mean how I quarrel with a feather. Who else would threaten a writing instrument with feeding it to a book?
.You already know that I start babbling when I'm excited or nervous. And you like it right? I mean, if not you wouldn't bother with me, would you? You said at least once that you think that's cute. .Well, of course I'm not cute, I just want to have said that, but this letter shows very clearly who I am.
Um, just write to me if you want me to stop this nonsense and you'd prefer normal letters from me. .I can understand that, really.

So and now I should finally come to the topic or what do you say?
You are probably rolling your eyes or slapping your forehead. .of course not really, you are way too elegant for that and um, some other things that this pen will definitely NOT write now. HA, I prevailed.
It takes forever until I get to the point.
.Well, actually I wanted to tell you what happened to Dumbledore. I’m talking about Aberforth now, and I’m talking about the other old man too. The older one. Oh well, I'll just start.

.quick reminder, we were all pissed off when Aberforth Dumbledore became the new defense teacher. I don't think I have to deal with you again how we, especially the students, have been with this realization. .you got our letters. And as far as I know, Draco couldn't stay matter-of-fact either. How then? The old man slept with his mother and that although everyone knows that he usually only drives goats. .well, Narcissa is probably not that far removed from his prey scheme.
AGAIN, SHE WRITES EVERYTHING I THINK! LEAVE IT!
But well, I'll leave it that way, after all it's true. .even if I don't want to imagine that in more detail. Whereby, the fauns and satyrs have to come from somewhere. But let's get back to the point.

Well, we were all mad that half would have been enough. .and as if that wasn't enough, Albus, I-consider-myself-to-be-the-best, the-greatest-and-the-most beautiful Dumbledore, was also happy about it like a snow king. .you had the feeling that he enjoyed teasing us, and everyone was of the opinion that he was planning something. And yes, he actually did. But let's not get ahead to say it in the words of Lucky *.
.well, we didn't make it easy for our new teacher, that shouldn't be a secret. All the students only talked to him about the bare essentials. Everything that went beyond normal lessons was blocked. .Professor Dumbledore, the younger, tried to speak to us again and again, but we didn't want to. On the one hand because we simply didn't trust him because of his brother. Not a nice gesture but what should we do? .Unfortunately, blood is often thicker than water. We'd rather be careful than lose sight of it later. On the other hand, we had not had good experiences with defense teachers so far. .except for Remus, they were all a shot in the oven, even if the phrase doesn't quite fit. And not just since I started going to this school. .that was a popular joke among my lovely classmates that the curse would be called Harry Potter. Oh, what are we funny.
Of course we participated in the class. .we are old enough to know that it would only harm ourselves if we resist. But otherwise we didn't want anything to do with the man.
.Now you have to credit Professor Aberforth that he has a lot of patience and perseverance. And it seems to be really important to him that we like him, or at least respect him. Any other teacher wouldn't have cared.

.So the professor kept trying to melt the ice. But we are teenagers and they are stubborn and stubborn beyond normal limits, so are we.
.when Dumbledore started again with old stories that should cheer us up, Draco's collar popped. I don't know if he told you, because it was only two weeks ago. .unfortunately we didn't have time to write because of our homework, at least I didn't. In any case, Draco yelled at our teacher. .he said he had no desire to befriend someone who has done it with a married woman. Well, our dragon used very different words, but he should tell you himself. .if I write them down, the parchment may turn red at this point. Besides, I don't want to teach my pen any more nonsense, yes it is alive! That's why I prefer to leave it.
.many adults would not have put up with such behavior. And one thing I know for sure, Dad would have freaked out in Dumbledore's place. .he has become much more sociable, but no student would ever dare anger or insult Severus Snape. We are all too attached to our lives for that. I as well.
.Dumbledore was different, he didn't even get upset when Draco called him a whore.
YOU STUPID FEATHER, THAT WASN'T INTENDED FOR LUC'S EYES!
I'm sorry for a little argument with my writing instrument.
Where were we? .oh yes, instead of freaking out, Professor Dumbledore allowed Draco to scream all the rage from his soul. And there was probably a lot accumulated because the dragon roared for almost twenty minutes. .after that we all had earaches but it seemed to have been worth it, he felt better. Even if he had almost no voice.
And then the professor started to explain. He didn't even try to talk his way out of it.
.the old man actually said that he could understand Draco's anger very well, he wouldn't be any different. And there would be no excuse for his behavior. He didn't want to talk his way out of the alcohol either. .no, as we now know, Professor Dumbledore is disappointed in himself.

Did you know he wrote you a letter? So not right after the fraud, he didn't dare to do that, he just wanted to forget. .but later then.
It was like that, that evening Dumbledore had decided to get drunk to the point of unconsciousness. Why didn't he want to tell us that it was private and had nothing to do with the whole thing. .where, unfortunately, we can figure it out.
Since he couldn't stand his own pub because of the incident, he went somewhere else. In a posh store. .he knew that he would never run into the object of his troubles there, and no, he didn't mean his brother. And yes, there he met Narcissa I-let-everyone-take-me-with-the-money Black. .they started a conversation, at least that's what the professor thinks because he can't remember much. The whole time the alcohol flowed in real torrents and then one thing led to another. .Conclusion, there was a rude awakening for both of them the next day because Narcissa didn't seem really enthusiastic about what she had done either. .apparently the woman still has claims somewhere because she got a screaming fit and jumped out of bed.
The end of the song is that both went their own way and wanted to forget the whole incident. .Professor Aberforth only succeeded in this until the day when a rune suddenly appeared over him and his filthy past caught up with him again.
Yes, it was like that. .As I said, he then wrote you a letter that I'm sure you haven't read. Nobody would.

When the man finished his confession we became curious. .We still didn't want to trust him, but he was on the right track, so we asked questions. Not over the night with Narcissa or something, we're not insane. .but as we stated earlier we are teenagers and they want to know everything. Call us crazy if you want because we asked him what about the rumors about the goats. And what does he do? .he replies frankly: “It's not a rumor, I truly love these animals. And not platonic. I even have two sons with my current mate. Of course they are fauns. .they are both grown up now. "
Can you imagine our faces I mean, we see the man's goat almost every day and then imagine that he, ..... No, let's leave that, very bad topic. .and now you know why he couldn't stand his bar. Marital dispute. It really shakes me.
It would be forbidden in the Muggle world. .In any case, I always have to think of the Greek legends when I see the two of them together.
So that was the first thing I wanted to tell you. Let's get to the really exciting one. And I think this is going to blow your mind. .or not, you're a lot cooler than me.

At this point Lucius had to pause briefly. Up to this point he had read the letter with great amusement. He too could still remember the many giveaways from the various companies. .Even today the aristocrat asked himself whether the entrepreneurs really were of the opinion to attract potential employees? Nobody could be that stupid. At least one should think so. .in any case, he already knew which toilet paper he would avoid in the future. He would pass that on to his elves too. Harry was right. Who, please, wanted their most intimate things to smell like sweets and flowers?
.of course the argument between Harry and his quill had made him laugh a lot too. There was certainly no other person who was offended by writing utensils. .and just as Lucius knew his little partner would treat his feather like a pet in the future.
"Does he know that he is actually trying to educate his own mind?"
.storm looked puzzled at the blonde and then went back to his new toy. Hedwig, on the other hand, made one of her famous amused sounds.
He really couldn't remember the letter from Aberforth. .at the time he had had no nerve for any excuses, the pain of his wife's betrayal was still far too deep for that. But good to know that at least one lover had a guilty conscience. .He didn't have to forgive him for that.

The blond's gaze wandered back to the letter. He loved it when Harry wrote to him, it was so entertaining. .Under no circumstances should he change his way, that was what made the correspondence so special. And of course he couldn't wait to find out what had made the young man so excited.

.so we've started giving Aberforth Dumbledore a fair chance. But that was what the old man, the director, seemed to have been waiting for.
I make it quick and painless without adding to the bush. .albus Dumbledore tried to swap roles with his brother today. Which is not difficult, because the two look almost the same. You can only distinguish them by the style of clothing and some folds. .the old man didn't even need a potion to hide his identity. All he had to do was put on his brother's clothes.

Small note, at this point you can start swearing. .no matter what words you use, they can't be worse than the ones that the director got from his brother. Not to mention the other teachers.

.So our year class came into the defense class without suspecting any harm, and by the way, Aberforth D. is a very good teacher. Everything looked completely normal, only that nothing from our professor could be seen. .but that didn't bother us either, we just talked until the man rushed in to the door. And then it got really strange because Professor Dumbledore wasn't talking to us. He just stood in front of us and stared at us. .then he turned and conjured up the topic of the day on the board.

VAMPIRES AND HOW TO FIGHT AND KEEP THEM IN CHESS

You can imagine our reaction. .Not only did the teacher suddenly deviate from the curriculum, but he also boycotted himself.because at the beginning of the year he had made it clear that he had nothing against magical beings and therefore would not show how they could be destroyed. .should we really come across a magical being that was evil, there would be enough other spells to protect us. So his words. That was probably one of the reasons why he had fallen out with his brother.
.well, and that's when it started to rattle in our brains. And it wasn't long before Hermione had the solution.
"That's the director!" She shouted with all her might and all hell broke loose.
.all the students, including me, began to scream as if we were being roasted on a spit. We jumped up and pulled our wands to defend ourselves against the man. .and then Dumbledore made a huge mistake, walking up to us and even opening his mouth to say something. .You can imagine what happened, the magic of Amelia Bones had an effect and in front of us stood a headmaster in baby clothes and a pacifier in his mouth.
.the reaction of the students was not long in coming, we burst into great laughter. Especially when we saw his stupid look on his face. Oh how he sucked on his pacifier because he couldn't get it out of his mouth. .splendid.

And that's why I'm so excited. Luc, I now know why Mrs. Bones put this silly spell on the man. .At first I didn't really know what the woman was thinking, but now it's very clear. Only today did I really become aware of it. You probably have known for a long time.
You just can't be afraid when you laugh. .that is absolutely impossible. And the good woman knew that. She didn't want to make fun of the old man with her magic. but it wanted to protect us by taking our fear away. How awesome is this lady anyway? .I never would have thought that laughter could be such a valuable weapon. When I came to this realization it was like an enlightenment. .I mean, in a magical fight we wouldn't have a chance against Albus Dumbledore and even if he couldn't bewitch us, everyone would normally be paralyzed with panic. .that's the normal reaction when you stand in front of one of the most powerful magicians of our time and know that he doesn't want you any good. Laughter, on the other hand, prevents one from freezing in shock.
.I still can't get myself into it, it's such a simple trick and yet it has such an incredible effect. You can't imagine what a relief that was. .this woman deserves an entire closet full of medals for her foresight.

When we calmed down, I sent my Patronus to Dad and Draco sent his to Professor McGonagall. .in the meantime, Ron and Hermione had cast a sticky spell on the headmaster. We didn't want him to run away.
You can probably imagine that the two teachers stormed into the classroom like furies. .and while Dad was keeping the old man at bay, McGonagall looked for our actual teacher. Then she and Filch found him. The old man had locked his own brother in a closet. Only in its UNDERWEAR! .and his goat, or wife, he had put in a cage.
As soon as the younger Dumbledore was saloon again he stormed into the classroom and would have neutered his brother if the teachers hadn't stopped him. .well, he has revenged himself anyway, the old man only comes out of his diaper when it is FULL. Yes, of course he told us that too, after all, Aberforth Dumbledore wanted us to have fun too. .besides, he was so incredibly angry that we would not have been surprised if he had informed the Daily Prophet.
The next hour was canceled and the director is now under arrest in his rooms until Mrs. .bones has buttoned it up. According to Dad, she's totally pissed off. But definitely not as angry as Severus himself, he demonstrated once again today that it is really not a good idea to make him angry. .he never seems to have been seriously angry with any of his students. No, definitely not, otherwise we would be like the director. Not only has he bewitched him but also threatened to treat him with various poisons.
.merlin, I hope that somebody will be found soon who can do the job as headmaster better. This guy is unreasonable.

I hope I didn't irritate you too much with my wild chatter. But I just couldn't help it. .I'm sure you had fun too, at least that's what I wish for.
It would be nice if you could write me a few lines back.
I definitely wish you a good night and look forward to our next meeting. .because I miss you terribly.

All the best, yours
Harry

At first, Lucius almost dropped the letter. But then he remembered that Harry was totally happy. .and he would never have been if the old man had done something wrong. Well, he'd done that too, but it had turned out more than embarrassing for himself. Fortunately, no student was harmed.
.“Dumbledore should know how strong Amelia Bones is. She does not sit at her post in vain. Serves him quite right. "
Hedwig nodded in agreement.

Before Lucius answered the letter, he read Draco's. .Of course, his sponsored child also reported in detail about today's incident. And then two owls came with letters from Severus and McGonagall. .The former always asked Lucius to take good care of Harry in the future when they were alone, because he trusted the old man even less than before. And the deputy headmistress advised a meeting of the parents' council. .the lady conjured the blonde to look for a solution to the "old misery" as she put it.
Of course, Lucius would comply with both requests. But first he wanted to write back to Harry. .he too missed his little whirlwind with the white streak terribly.
"Can't it be Halloween already?" He grumbled childishly to himself before reaching for a quill.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

19.5K 1.2K 24
"You are now the property of Maharaj Aditya Rai Singhania of Mehrangarh" I sliced off the head of the soldier as soon as those words left his mouth. ...
93.6K 2.7K 6
During the Halloween night when Voldemort went to the Potter home, it wasn't Hadrian that was declared as the Boy Who Lived, rather his twin sister...
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
18.7K 528 27
(🌼) 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧❜𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭❜𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 ↪𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝗃𝖺𝖼�...