Falling, Peter Parker

Oleh thiams_heart

"I believe you." Olivia Stark the daughter of Tony Stark finally gets trusted into helping her father out, bu... Lebih Banyak

FALLING
ACT ONE: BETRAYED
Guilt
Signing over
Government property
Recruiting
Truth be told
Saved
ACT TWO: STARTING FRESH
Trouble
Doubts
Danger
Technology sucks
Selfish
Spidey spirit
Apologies
Homecoming
ACT THREE: LOVERS ACT
American Wizards
Space & Scotland
Stowaways
Titan
Stupidity
Take it
Cursed
Ashes
ACT FOUR: MORE TIME
Revenge
Starting over
Back in business
Back to the past
Double
Reminiscing
Success
Returned
Gone, Gone, Gone
ACT FIVE: FRIENDS
Failed plan
Jealousy
Chaos magic
Disaster follows us
Dont play with fire
She knows
Can't tell what's real and what's fake
Welcome to the Netherlands
Final play
Bonding
ACT SIX: IM LOSING IT
Exposed
Acceptance
Multiverse
Trapped
Befriending the enemy
Triple
Cures
Lady liberty
Demons
Variants
Forgotten
ACT SEVEN: BETWEEN UNIVERSES
Back in the game
The real enemy
Memory Lane
Old friends, New tricks
The other Avengers
Not just a little witch
The girl you were then

Teamwork

1.4K 37 3
Oleh thiams_heart

Steve in his uniform strides through an underpass, then jogs onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper. An electro-disabler slams onto the chopper and Steve looks up. Tony and Rhodey decent, "Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?"

"Definitely weird" Rhodey says.

"Hear me out, Tony" steve begs, "That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this."

T'Challa leaps over a truck, "Captain."

"Your highness" captain says.

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in" Tony tells Steve, "That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"You're after the wrong guy" Steve states.

"Your judgment is askew" Tony says, "Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him" steve admits, "I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

"Steve" Natasha says as she walks up from behind, "you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

Olivia walks over from the right of Natasha, "he really dragged you into this" Steve scoffs, "you don't want this Olivia."

"Who said that you can tell me what I want" Olivia scoffs as she shoots a pink beam from her hand but Steve quickly raises his shield and the beam fires back at Olivia before she goes a back handspring to dodge it before it hits the plane behind her.

"All right, I've run out of patience" Tony sighs, "Underoos!" Peter shoots a web, stealing Steve's shield and binding his hands, "Nice job, kid."

"Thanks" Peter says, "Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit. Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. Its perfect. Thank you."

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation" Tony sighs.

"Okay. Cap" Peter says, "Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man" Olivia face palms herself just wishing that Peter would just shut up.

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later" Tony tells him, "Just."

"Hey, everyone" Peter greets, Olivia chuckles to herself. She'd never admit it but this boy was so lame but also so cute and he had a nice face behind the mask.

"Good job" Tony sighs.

"You've been busy" Steve states.

"And you've been a complete idiot" Tony scoffs, "Dragging in Clint. Rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep. I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed" Steve tells him.

"Alright, We're done" Tony sighs, "You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite" Steve looks aside, "Come on."

"We found it" Sam tells Steve through the radio, "Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway."

Steve holds his hands up and Clint shoots the web off, "Alright, Lang."

"Hey, guys, something" Peter stutters. Scott spears next to Peter.

"What the" Olivia mutters, "what the hell was that?"

Scott retrieves Steve's shield, "I believe this is yours, Captain America."

"Oh, great" Tony sighs, "Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?"

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes" Rhodey states.

"Barnes is mine!" T'Challa says.

"I'll get Wilson" Olivia volunteers running behind T'Challa.

"Hey, Mr. Stark, what should I do?" Peter asks.

"What we discussed" Tony answers, "Keep your distance. Web 'em up."

"Okay, copy that!" Peter says as he swings away.

"Move, Captain" T'Challa demands as the two become face to face with him, "I won't ask a second time."

Scott faces Natasha, "Look, I really don't want to hurt you."

"I wouldn't stress about it" Natasha smiles, She kicks him in the groin and he miniaturizes, throwing her head over heels. She zaps him off her wrist and he slams into a nearby truck, laving a small dent.

Peter swings over Olivia, "Parker!" Olivia yells, Peter shoots a web at the girl picking her up off the ground. Olivia gets pulled up, Peter is holding her by the waist as they swing.

"What the hell is that?" Bucky questions.

"Everyone's got a gimmick now" Sam states.

Peter swings through the glass wall, he drops Olivia onto the ground and kicks Sam backwards. Bucky throws a punch, Peter catches his fist, "You have a metal arm? That is awesome, dude!" Sam hits Peter, "You have the right to remain silent!" Mid-air Peter fends Sam off, then swings after him using his webs.

Olivia fires a beam at Sam but he senses it coming and dodges it, Olivia turns herself invisible and approaches the boys as they can't see her, she makes herself visible just before she punches Sam.

Tony shoots rockets that explode just beyond Clint and Wanda.

Steve fights hand to hand with T'Challa. Rhodey locks on, "Sorry, Cap. This won't kill you but it ain't gonna tickle either" He smacks Steve's shield with a mace.

Tony hovers above the ground, "Wanda, I think you hurt Vision's feelings."

"You locked me in my room" Wanda states.

"Okay. First, that's an exaggeration" Tony scoffs, "Second, I did it to protect you. Hey, Clint."

"Hey, man" Clint smiles.

"Clearly, retirement doesn't suit you" tony states, "You got tired of shooting golf?"

"Well, I played 18, I shot 18" Clint Shrugs, "Just can't seem to miss" He fires an arrow which Tony deflects.

"First time for everything" Tony smiles.

"Made you look" Clint smirks.

Suddenly a car slams past Tony. He looks up as dozens more come crashing down. Wanda rows her glowing hands until Tony is buried under a pile of cars.

"Multiple contusions detected" Friday says.

"Yeah, I detected that too" tony grunts.

Peter swings through the rafters in the terminal, chasing Sam who flies backwards firing shots. Peter stops on a high beam as Olivia runs behind him firing beams at Sam as well, "Oh god" Bucky throws something at him, "Hey buddy, I think you lost this" Peter throws it back. Sam kicks him off the beam and Peter fires a web which sends Sam crashing to the floor. Peter webs Sam's wrist to a balcony railing, "Those wings carbon fiber?"

"Is this stuff coming out of you?" Sam asks.

"That would explain the rigidity-flexibility ratio, which, gotta say, that's awesome, man" Peter smiles.

"I don't know if you've been a fight before but there's usually not this much talking" Sam tells him.

"Alright, sorry, my bad" Peter swings down and Bucky jumps in the way. Olivia jumps up and fires a beam at Bucky which hits him in the chest causing him and Sam fall through the glass down onto the next floor and Peter webs them, "Guys, look. I'd love to keep this up but I've only got one job here today and I gotta impress Mr. Stark, so, l'm really sorry" Redwing drags Peter through the glass wall, "Wwahhhh!"

"You two seriously can't give the kid a shot" Olivia scoffs as she makes her beams attach to the walls letting her swing, like Peter does with his webs, so she can go after the boy.

"You couldn't have done that earlier?" Bucky asks as Olivia leaves.

"I hate you" Sam grunts.

Outside Steve kicks Rhodey out of the air, then sends T'Challa reeling. Rhodeys mace is broken, "Great."

"Hey, Cap, heads up!" Scott throws Steve a miniature truck, "Throw it at this. Now!" Steve throws it and the truck enlarges, tumbling towards Rhodey.

"Oh, come on!" Rhodey yells, The truck lands and explodes.

"Oh, man. I thought it was a water truck" Scott sighs, "Sorry" Scott and Steve run off.

"Alright. Now, I'm pissed" Rhodey grunts.

Tony helps Natasha up "Is this, part of the plan?" She asks.

"We'll, my plan was to go easy on them" Tony states, "You wanna switch it up?"

"There's our ride" Clint states spotting the Quinjet.

"Come on!" Steve orders, Steve's team runs towards the Quinjet. A fizzing stream of energy slices across the runway and they stop.

Vision hovers overhead, "Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now."

Peter and Olivia swing over them as they all arrive at the spot and both drop down on top of a plane.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asks.

"We fight" Steve answers.

"This is gonna end well" Olivia sighs, The two teams stride towards each other with grim determination etched on their faces.

"They're not stopping" Peter worries.

"Neither are we" Tony tells him as Olivia and Peter drop down next to everyone as they all break into a sprint.

Steve blocks a punch as Tony lands. Clint fires an arrow at Vision. Rhodey flies after Sam and Bucky trades blows with T'Challa. An explosive arrow hits Tony. Natasha throws Scott over to Olivia and she hits him with a beam knocking him to the ground.

Peter swings through the air, struggling to evade vehicles projected by Wanda, Olivia notices the boy struggling so she swings over to help, "insect on the left!"

Bucky lands punches on T'Challa, Clint and Natasha battle with batons. Clint pins her down with his bow, "We're still friends, right?" Natasha asks.

"Depends on how hard you hit me" Clint smiles, She spins him with her legs. As she's about to kick his head, her foot stops and glows bright red. Wanda projects Natasha down.

"You were pulling your punches" Wanda tells Clint, Clint nods sheepishly.

Bucky and T'Challa have each other by the throat, "I didn't kill your father."

"Then why did you run?" T'Challa pulls Bucky's hand off his neck, then spins him and fly-kicks him backwards. He sprouts claws and aims for Bucky's neck, but Wanda stops his hand, then waves her arms and sends T'Challa crashing into a passenger gangway.

Olivia jumps down in front of Wanda with a smirk spread across her face, "Olivia you don't understand what's going on" Wanda sighs.

"Why does everyone keep saying that" Olivia grunts, "I understand everything that's going on. I'm not a stupid ten year old anymore why don't you all understand that" Olivia throws a brick at Wanda but Wanda catches it and throws it back at her. Olivia ducks and the brick smashes the corner of one of the walls, "oh fuck."

Peter swings over Olivia and Wanda, Steve snaps the web with his shield, "That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all."

"Look kid. There's a lot going on here that you don't understand" Steve tells him.

"Mr. Stark said you'd say that" Peter states, "Wow" he fires webs which stick to Steve's shield and ankle. He pulls and Steve slides towards him. Peter kicks him backwards, then rolls clear, "He also said to go for your legs" As Steve runs to get his shield, Peter webs his hands and pulls. Steve grits his teeth, spins and somersaults, propelling Peter through the air.

Sam evades fire from Tony, "Clint, can you get him off me?"

"Buckled in?" Clint asks Scott who's shrunk down and is on the end of his arrow.

"Yeah. No, I'm good" Scott tells him, "I'm good, Arrow Guy. Let's go. Let's go!" Clint fires it, the head splits and Tony shoots the shards.

Scott dives between Tony's splayed fingers and slips inside the Iron Man Suit at the shoulder joint.

Steve catches a web and tugs Peter towards him, knocking him down with the shield. Peter recovers and pulls himself up on top of a gangway, "Stark tell you anything else?"

"That you're wrong" Peter answers, "You think you're right. That makes you dangerous" He swings down and Steve leaps to kick him backwards onto the gangway's leg.

"Guess he had a point" Steve shrugs, "What about Olivia do you like her?"

"Sorry what" Peter stutters, "I mean she's nice and pretty but no I'd never date Mr Starks daughter."

Steve throws his shield at the leg and the gangway falls. Peter holds it up, "You got heart, kid. Where're you from?"

"Queens" Peter answers.

"Brooklyn" Steve leaves Peter holding the gangway.

Clint fires arrows at hovering Tony whose arm-lasers malfunction, "Friday?"

"We have some weapon systems offline" Friday tells him.

"They what?" Tony questions.

"Oh, you're gonna have to take this into the shop" Scott states.

"Who's speaking?" Tony asks.

"It's your conscience" Scott lies, "We don't talk a lot these days."

"Friday?" Tony says.

"Deploying fire suppression system" Friday says.

"Oh boy. Whoa!" Inside the suit Scott sprints through narrow banks of components, chased by a rolling cloud of CO2. He's ejected from the suit.

"We gotta go" Bucky tells Steve, "That guy's probably in Siberia by now."

"We gotta draw out the flyers" Steve states, "I'll take Vision. You get to the jet."

"No, you get to the jet!" Sam argues, "Both of you. The rest of us aren't getting out of here."

"As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it" Clint states.

"This isn't the real fight, Steve" Sam sighs.

"Alright, Sam, what's the play?" Steve asks.

"We need a diversion, something big" Sam states.

"I got something kind of big, but I can't hold it very long" Scott tells them, "On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half don't come back for me."

"He's gonna tear himself in half?" Bucky repeats.

"You're sure about this, Scott?" Steve asks.

"I do it all the time" Scott states, "I mean once in a lab. Then I passed out. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the BOSS!" He leaps from mobile stairs and lands on Rhodeys back as he flies past.

He operates his suit's wrist, shuts his eyes and activates a remote. Scott grows into a towering Behemoth and grabs Rhodeys leg.

"Holy shit!" Peter exclaims.

"Okay, tiny dude is big now" Rhodey states, "He's big now."

"Can see that Rhodey" Olivia yells from beside Peter.

"I guess that's the signal" Steve says.

"Way to go, Tic Tac" Sam cheers.

"Give me back my Rhodey" Tony yells, Sam flies feet first into Tony.

"I got him!" Peter says, Scott sends Rhodey flying and Peter catches him with a web.

Scott kicks a bus towards T'Challa. Vision descends and braces himself, splitting the bus in two and protecting T'Challa from harm. T'Challa spots Steve and Bucky sprinting past.

Chasing Sam Tony evades Scott swinging the wing of a plane at him, "Okay, anybody on our side hiding any shocking and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose, I'm open to suggestion."

Sam arrows towards Tony, firing Red Wing which cracks into Tony's helmet. Scott blocks T'Challa's path, "You wanna get to them you gotta go through me" He sweeps his gigantic foot through the crates T'Challa's standing on, smashing them to pieces.

Scott is engulfed in explosions as Rhodey swoops towards him with Peter clinging to a web stuck to Rhodeys back and Olivia not far behind having a beam attached to peters ankle. Peter fires more webs and wraps them around Scott's over-sized arms and fires some at Olivia so he can pull her up to his height.

Clint fires arrows at T'Challa who catches two right in front of his face. After the arrowheads explode he drops them and rises extending his claws, "We haven't met yet" He flattens his bow and spins it around, "I'm Clint."

"I don't care" Wielding the bow like a staff Clint attacks T'Challa who a acrobatically ducks then counters with a high kick.

Giant Scott punches Rhodey in the air and swings a gangway towards him as he recovers. Rhodey opens fire and the gangway disintegrates.

Scott tries to stamp on Rhodey who dives clear evading a lunge of Scott's hand. Rhodey is struck by something, "Ahhh!"

Wanda waves her hands flinging vehicles into Rhodeys path, "Get off" Scott grunts as Olivia and Peter spin around him.

Distracted by Peter and Olivia Scott doesn't spot Vision curling into a ball and ramming into him. Vision spots Steve and Bucky approaching the hangar as Scott wavers. He simply floats through Scott chest. "Something just flew in me!"

Vision fires a shining beam of energy from his mind stone and the control tower collapses towards the entrance of the hangar. Wanda struggles to slow its collapse. Then Rhodey descends behind her fires a sonic disruptor. Wanda holds her head and screams.

The tower falls all around Steve and Bucky, but they make it into the hangar where Natasha is waiting for them, "You're not gonna stop."

"You know I can't" Steve tells her.

"I'm gonna regret this" Natasha sighs, she stuns T'Challa who's arrived behind them, "Go" Steve and Bucky run for the Quinjet as she keeps T'Challa at bay.

"Hey, guys, you ever see that really old movie, Empire Strikes Back?" Peter asks.

"Bug boy shut the hell up" Olivia sighs.

"Jesus, Tony, how old is this guy?" Rhodey sighs.

"I don't know, I didn't carbon-date him" Tony shrugs, "He's on the young side."

Peter swings towards Scott, "You know that part where they're on the snow planet with the walking thingies?" He wraps webs around Scott's legs.

"Dad Maybe he's on to something" Olivia says after she finally realises what Peter is trying to say, "me and Peter go around his legs Rhodey and dad go high."

Peter and Olivia swing around and around scotts legs as Tony and Rhodey power towards his head, both landing blows together, "YES! Ha ha! That was awesome!" Peter cheers, him and Olivia do a little high five as they swing past each other.

Giant Scott topples. A flailing limb catching Peter and knocking him flying just before Scott slams into the ground on his back. He returns to normal size and removes the face-plate of his helmet, grimacing, "Does anyone have any orange slices?"

Olivia and Tony hurry over to Peter who's in a heap. Retracting the helmet Tony looks concerned, "Kid, you alright?"

"Hey! Get off me!" Peter yells.

"Same side" Tony says, "Guess who. Hi. It's me."

"Oh. Hey, man" Peter sighs, "That was scary."

"Yeah. You're done" Tony tells him, "Alright?"

"What?" Peter stutters.

"You did a good job" Tony tells him, "Stay down."

"No, I'm good" Peter argues, "I'm fine."

"Stay down" Tony demands.

"No, it's good" Peter says, "I gotta get him back!"

"You're going home or I'll call Aunt May" Tony threatens, "You're done!"

"Wait. Mr. Stark, wait! I'm not done, I'm not" Peter sighs, He slumps down, "Okay, I'm done. I'm done."

"Watch him" Tony tells his daughter.

"Dad I can help" Olivia objects.

"Watch him Olivia other wise you can give that suit back" her father yells right before he flys away.

Olivia groans before laying down on the concrete next to Peter, "did you get a little too confident buggie" Olivia chuckles, Peter rolls his eyes with a quiet laugh, "are you okay?"

Peter nods, "I'm fine. So this is your life?"

"Not all the time" Olivia tells him, "this is actually my first real mission like you. I'm normally the girl doing research or in the radio."

"So your dad gave you the suit for this?" Peter asks.

Olivia looks down at her suit and admires it for a few seconds, "I've had it since I turned fifteen I just never had a chance to use it."

"What are you?" Peter questions, "I mean you're no normal girl you can shoot beams from your hands so you can swing like me and you can go invisible. That's awesome by the way."

"None of us know what I am" Olivia replies, "when I turned twelve I got experimented on and got turned into this. I can shoot beams, turn myself invisible. I probably can do more but that's all I know how to do."

"Cool" Peter smiles, "not the part about getting experimented on."

Natasha is in the partially wrecked hangar the Quinjet's engines fire and the guns blast debris from the entrance. Natasha keeps T'Challa held until the jet rises.

T'Challa leaps, but can't keep hold and the Quinjet flies out of the hangar. Rhodey flies after it.

"I said I'd help you find him, not catch him" Natasha smirks, "There's a difference."

Outside Vision kneels beside Wanda and gently holds her in his arms. She pants for breath, "I'm sorry."

"Me, too" Wanda replies.

"It's as I said" vision sighs, "Catastrophe."

Piloting the Quinjet, Steve looks over his shoulder and spots Rhodey encroaching to the right. Steve pushes forward on the thrusters. Tony flies beside Rhodey and Sam follows them, "Vision, I got a bandit on my six" Rhodey states, Dan fires small explosives which erupt and buffet Rhodey, "Vision! You copy? Target his thrusters, turn him into a glider."

Vision takes aim and fires his head laser. Sam spots it coming and tucks into a tumble. The laser overshoots and slices through the core on Rhodeys chest plate. Rhodey loses power and goes into a spinning free fall, "Rhodey!"

Tony and Sam dive, "Tony, I'm flying dead stick" As he plunges the suit emits black smoke. Tony swoops down towards him. Rhodes' eyes start to close.

"RHODES!" Rhodey smacks into a wide, grassy field just before Tony lands nearby. His helmet retracts and he pulls off Rhodeys face plate. Rhodes' eyes are closed and there's blood on his face, "Read vitals."

"Heartbeat detected" Friday says, "Emergency medical is on its way."

Sam swoops down and lands on his feet. His wings retract, "I'm sorry."

Tony zaps Sam backwards with a blast of energy from the palm of his suit. Vision glides to the ground just in front of Sam. Stony faced Tony remains with his arms around Rhodey.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

291K 7.1K 101
Grace Stark has grown up sheltered, her only company basically being her father, his assistants, and an AI - at least until the Avengers show up. Sti...
13.2K 420 37
peter parker x OC ❝ You got something special... don't waste it. ❞ When a young girl gets sucked into the life of an Avenger. I DO NOT OWN PLOTS OR...
25.9K 400 26
Y/N is very close to Tony Stark. He basically raised her. Took her in, taught her everything he knows, and helped her control her powers. All her lif...
13.4K 367 15
metanoia; (n.) the journey of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life "I love you, 3000, Daddy." Tony Stark had lived his best life, his en...