Astrophile

By Ninecoco2005

At first, pretending to be a boy was simply due to your mother. But after joining a gang, you had to do it if... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
068
Happy Birthday Chifuyu
Christmas Special
069
070
071
072
Happy New Year
073
5K โ˜† Special
074
075
Happy Birthday Reader
076
077
078
078.5
079
080
Random Scenarios
Valentine's Day Special
081
082
083
Happy Birthday SakuraAyaHarukami
084
Happy Birthday cwoffeejelly
085
086
087
088
089
Happy Birthday Kokonoi
090
091
Study Session With Toman ft. [Name]
092
093
094
Happy Birthday Draken
095
A/N
Happy Birthday Mitsuya
50+K โ˜… Special
096
Happy Toman Day
097
Happy Birthday Sanzu
098
099
100
100th Chapter Special
101
102
103
104
105
Happy Birthday Shinichirล
106
107
108
109
110
Q&A
111
112
113
Happy Birthday Mikey
Happy Birthday Izana
Happy Birthday Hakkai
114
115
116
117
A/N
A/N

067

14.1K 909 500
By Ninecoco2005

Your mind was foggy, a single thought running through your head as you kept on muttering apologies.

'Please don't hurt me, it's not my fault, please don't hit me...'

Staring at the glass filled with water, you watched the water ripple with each breath you took. Or perhaps your hands were shaking. You didn't know...

You couldn't think straight... your mind was starting to shut down.

Suddenly, you felt someone hold one of your nostrils and letting you breathe only with one nostril. It took some deep breathes but you were starting to regain your senses. The first thing you heard was someone's calming voice instructing you to take deep breathes as a hand took the glass of water from you to help you focus on breathing.

You did as you were told and took deep breathes, ultimately letting the person let go of your nose as you began to follow his instructions of breathing through pursed lips.

Next, your foggy vision began clearing as you refocused your eyes to look in front of you. Soft brown eyes greeted you as you saw the boys you had met just today, look at you such worry that it made your chest ache.

They shouldn't worry for someone like you...

Your shaking seemed to tone down as did their worrying. Yamagishi, the boy with glasses smiled at you shakily as he looked at his side at the slicked black haired boy. You never did get his name...

Takuya, the one who was helping you the most, gave you a small smile as he asked you to continue breathing deeply. You nodded shakily and turned your gaze to the plum haired boy who was still immensely worried for you.

You took a huge gulp before just focusing on your breathing. It took you a few minutes to finally calm down and the first words you uttered made them flinch, "A-Are Ken and Manjirō... still fighting?"

They didn't know if they should tell you the truth that they were still fighting or hide the fact since you just went through an episode of hyperventilation. Their silence was enough was to answer your question as you finally picked up the faint sound of things being thrashed around outside. You flinched immediately as images of your childhood began flashing in your head as soon as you heard the noise.

Akkun immediately took notice of your uneasy figure and placed a hand on your shoulder, "I-It's fine, [Male Name]-san!! They'll make up soon!!"

You tried to smile back but it didn't convince them. As if on cue, you got up a bit shakily, making the four boys freak out, "[Male Name]-kun!! Please don't get up yet!! You might pass out!!" Yamagishi yelled as you ruffled his hair in reassurance.

"I'm fine, I need to go out there and stop them..." You answered as they shook their heads and tried to get you to sit down. You frowned as you saw Takuya, Akkun and the black haired boy guarding the door to outside, "Guys... Look, I'm really grateful about your concern, but I need to go out there..."

They seemed hesitant at your reasoning but you smiled kindly at them. You walked over to them and gave them a sweet grin, placing a hand on their shoulder and making your way through them. Outside, you saw a mess of broken things littering the ground as Ken and Manjirō glared at each other while Takemichi cried on the ground over his broken memories.

"Ken... Manjirō..." You called out with furrowed eyebrows. They both heard you loud and clear, but still refused to break their glaring contest. Gritting your teeth, your gaze turned to Takemichi, who's rage was slowly building up.

All of a sudden, the yellow haired boy got up with a fiery look in his eyes as he growled, "You assholes!!" His words got their attention as they turned to face Takemichi.

The said boy ran straight ahead and tried to throw a punch at Manjirō, only making him dodge easily. The former kept on trying as Mikey kept on dodging, ultimately leading Takemichi to tumble on the trash bags placed nearby.

"Takemichi-kun!!"

"Takemicchi!!"

You, along with Ken and Manjirō yelled out in worry. The yellow haired boy got up angrily as Ken spoke up, "You good, Takemicchi?"

The said boy let out an animalistic growl, "You assholes!! You took my memories and trashed them!!" You tried to stop the boy but clearly he wasn't in the right mind, "Hey, Takemichi-kun!! C-Calm down!!"

But Takemichi only grabbed onto Ken's collar as the latter raised his hands in mock surrender, "Hey!! We didn't mean to hurt you!!" The blue eyed boy wasn't having it, "Hurt me, my ass!! You don't give a shit!!"

Before you could do anything, Yamagishi and Akkun came over and dragged the boy before he ended up getting beaten by Draken, "You don't care, that's why you're fighting!!"

It was then that you noticed something off about him, especially his hair...

Your cheeks puffed out with air blown in them as you stifled your laughter.

'You mustn't laugh, you mustn't laugh!!'

You thought, series of airy chuckles leaving your nostrils as your smile was caught by Ken. But immediately, Takemichi said something that stopped your smile from growing.

"You don't care, do you?! You have no idea how much trouble you two cause when you fight!!" Takemichi cried out while still on the floor, "That's because you don't give a shit!! You say you care about [Male Name]-kun but you don't even think about what he's going through!! He's loosing sleep cause he's worried for you!! He's freaking out because he doesn't want his friends fighting!!"

He finished as Ken and Manjirō turned their gazes to you out of shame, "T-Takemichi..." You called out, the embarrassment of Takemichi's friends and your own friends watching you like a hawk, seeped in your body.

But he payed you no mind and continued, "Why?" He silently croaked as he lowered his gaze to the floor, "I thought you guys were so cool... I don't want Toman to end this way, not when I just became friends with Mikey-kun and the others..."

Your gaze followed his to the ground, a frown permanently placed on your lips. Suddenly, Manjirō's voice rang in your ears, making you look up and stare at him, "Ya know, Takemicchi..." He started, face completely devoid of emotions as the taller boy beside him quipped his lips into a small smile.

"This entire time... you had poop stuck in your hair..."

Takemichi went feral.

"Ah!! What the hell?! Why didn't you tell me?!" The poor boy screamed as Ken and Manjirō cackled at his misery, "W-Well, you were just so serious!!" The braided boy wheezed while laughing to no end.

The blue eyed boy tried walking closer to the two, but Mikey immediately screeched, "Hurry, Ken-chin!! The poop's comin' for us!! Grab [Male Name]-chin and run!!" With that, your body was hoisted off the ground as Ken placed you on his shoulders and scurried with Mikey, all the while cackling their way through the neighbourhood.

"Ken!! Put me down!!" You yelled, widening your eyes in fear that he might drop you, "Nuh-uh!! You're gonna run off to help Takemicchi like the goody-two shoes you are!! I ain't lettin' you near the poop monster!!" You pouted at his words, as Mikey still took the lead while running away.

You guys managed to reach a park as the tattooed boy finally let you down. The minute you were placed on the ground, you kicked his shin that made him double over in pain.

"W-What the hell was that for?!" He whined, making you roll your eyes in annoyance, "That's for carrying me like a sack of potatoes-..." You uttered as you raised your leg and kicked his other shin too, dropping him to the floor, "-and that's for fighting like a bunch of animals!!"

You heard the buff guy curse under his breath as he held onto both his legs in pain. Suddenly, you turned to Manjirō with a look of sheer anger, making his face pale in fear, "L-Look, [Name]-chin... I-I'm really sorry!!" He squeaked as you grabbed his arm and pulled him closer.

With how close you two were right now, Manjirō would definitely have been blushing if only he wasn't terrified shitless from the glare you were giving him. He wasn't the most religious person around, but at that moment of you glaring into his soul, he was ready to pray to anyone out there.

'God... help me...'

When Takemichi and his friends came over to the park, they found Draken clutching onto his legs while Mikey was black and blue, his cheeks swollen and lips bleeding. You, however stood without a care, with an ice cream in one hand, while you were talking to Hina on the phone as she inquired about her boyfriend's whereabouts.

They gawked as they saw the condition of one the most notorious gang leaders beaten up by someone who was having a panic attack a few hours ago.

The minute you were done, you turned to the five boys, making them flinch at your gaze. But you just smiled innocently and waved them over, "Oh, Takemichi-kun!! Did you wash your hair properly?"

The poor boy could only nod in fear for his life.

A few moments of Mikey and Draken crying in pain went by, and now they were sitting on the stairs as Mikey cleaned his bruised lip, "Man, haven't laughed that hard in ages...." Takemichi couldn't help but gawk at him as the former acted as if he hadn't been plummeted to the ground by you.

"I'm sorry, Ken-chin... you were right..." The shorter boy admitted as his friend in front of him smiled through the pain in his legs, "Yeah, I'm sorry too..."

"Man, what were we even fighting over?" Mikey continued while Ken played along with him, "I forgot..." They both laughed as you stood with one of your hands in your pocket, while the other held onto your phone. Your gaze seemed to be concentrated on the small gadget and you seemed to be lost in your own world.

'Now that their fight is over... I don't have to worry over anything...' You thought to yourself as your glare hardened.

'But... why do I still feel uneasy? Like something bad's gonna happen?' Watching you glare at your phone, Takemichi placed a hand on your shoulder to shake you out of your thoughts.

"[Male Name]-kun... are you okay?" His voice was low as you drifted your gaze from your phone, to his shiny blue eyes.

Unconsciously, your lips quipped into a small smile as you nodded to reassure the boy. Just earlier, Hina had called you to ask if you and Takemichi were together since the latter wasn't picking up his phone. You had quenched her worry by telling her to come over to the park near Takemichi's house.

Apparently, she wanted to go on a date with him and you'd be damned if you ruined their date with your stupid worries. Takemichi already has to worry over Hina, he doesn't need to know about your uneasiness.

"When Pah-chin's a free man... let's have a huge celebration, yeah?" Manjirō suddenly got up and spoke, making you and Ken turn to him in surprise. You felt a calmed smile forming on your lips as you nodded. Upon seeing you, Manjirō got down the stairs and walked up to you.

Standing in front of you, he immediately bowed down at a 90° angle and placed his hands behind his back, "I'm sorry for talking to you so rudely, [Male Name]-chin! I know my emotions do not justify my actions..." He trailed off in embarrassment, making you smile at his awkward form.

"I beat you up enough to let my anger out, you don't need to apologise...." He flinched when he felt you place a hand on his shoulder, readying himself for another beating.

"Why are you so jumpy?" You chuckled as he laughed with you, not wanting to anger you any further.

True to her words, Hina had come to see and talk to her boyfriend. Someone who you didn't expect to see, was Emma and Yuki with her.

The three girls huddled together as Emma and Yuki pushed Hina to her boyfriend. The couple was honestly acting so lovesick that it was making everyone gag at how sweet they were. You smiled at their cuteness though, finding the two absolutely adorable.

It was like a real-life shoujō manga!!!

Mikey, who was invited by Akkun to join them in a game of football, was too busy showing off his skills to notice his sister already there. Thankfully, Ken called her over, "Oi, Emma!!"

"Eh, you guys made up?!" Emma screeched at Mikey and Draken as the former monotonously spoke, "Shut up, Emma."

Seeing both Emma and Ken standing next to each other, jogged up your memory of when she told you that she actually liked Draken. A smug grin made way to your lips as you wrapped one arm around Emma and the other around Ken, "Say... aren't you both free on the day of the festival?"

The way you questioned them, raised their hopes of you asking them out. They both eagerly nodded, eyes twinkling with hope as you shot them a closed eyed grin.

"Hey Ken.... why don't you go to the festival with our pretty little Emma-chan?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.6K 33
*@๐ญ๐š๐ค๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ* ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ซ๐ข...
595K 13.2K 82
Just another oneshot from me!ยก anyways ..... Please! don't plagiarize my works. Love lots!
1M 38.7K 65
''Do I need to carve my name into your thigh for you to understand you're mine?''
52.2K 1.3K 22
ใ€Œ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎใ€ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’”๐’•...