Astrophile

By Ninecoco2005

At first, pretending to be a boy was simply due to your mother. But after joining a gang, you had to do it if... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
Happy Birthday Chifuyu
Christmas Special
069
070
071
072
Happy New Year
073
5K โ˜† Special
074
075
Happy Birthday Reader
076
077
078
078.5
079
080
Random Scenarios
Valentine's Day Special
081
082
083
Happy Birthday SakuraAyaHarukami
084
Happy Birthday cwoffeejelly
085
086
087
088
089
Happy Birthday Kokonoi
090
091
Study Session With Toman ft. [Name]
092
093
094
Happy Birthday Draken
095
A/N
Happy Birthday Mitsuya
50+K โ˜… Special
096
Happy Toman Day
097
Happy Birthday Sanzu
098
099
100
100th Chapter Special
101
102
103
104
105
Happy Birthday Shinichirล
106
107
108
109
110
Q&A
111
112
113
Happy Birthday Mikey
Happy Birthday Izana
Happy Birthday Hakkai
114
115
116
117
A/N
A/N

044

18.5K 1K 901
By Ninecoco2005

"You think it'll be fine?" You asked the dark haired boy at your side as he continued to warm the poor [Favourite Pet]. Baji shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, "I don't know, probably..."

When he caught sight of your horrified glance, the ravenette immediately changed his statement, "I-I mean, yeah!! It'll be fine!! Just make sure it stay warm and has enough water..."

Earlier, you had called Baji to help you with the poor animal and you both decided to take it to the nearest person's house, which was yours. You had made a small space for the little animal, careful not to make too many noise as to not disturb it.

Baji was informative when it came to animals but it still didn't change the fact that he was a blunt idiot. And so, he would often say insensitive stuff without thinking and later on immediately change his statement as he would see your reactions.

"I should leave... my mom's gonna murder me when she finds out I left the house when I was still grounded..." As much as he wanted to stay and spend time with you, Baji Keisuke liked living. He only left his house because you called him for help, and Baji never denied to help you.

He might tell Manjirō to fuck off when he needs a spare tire but there's an unspoken rule in their gang to always assist you after everything you've done for them. It's the least they could do!!

You smiled softly as he crawled down your window. Your mother was gonna be home any minute, and the last thing you wanted was for her to see Baji and start targeting him. You waved the ravenette good bye and carefully closed the window, turning over to check on the poor animal resting in your room.

It looked young and seeing the condition it was in, it was abandoned, without a doubt. But the owners could have at least opened the box!!

Heartless assholes...

You walked back to your desk in order to finish your homework, opting to check on it once it was finally awake. You carefully sat down with your Math book in hand and began working away, mind filled with worries that were way bigger than just finding the value of x.

The minute the [Favourite Pet] woke up, it was scared of you. But you were patient and decided to feed it first, knowing that it was not only hungry but also traumatised. Immediately after you placed the plate of food in front of it, it began chomping down, not even taking a break.

In just a minute, it finished the entire plate, making you smile at how cute it was. You carefully raised your hand and brought it closer, seeing it hesitate with your touch but you kept your hand still, waiting for it to trust you before you made any moves.

Sensing that you meant no harm, it nuzzled a small part of its face against your hand, almost making you squeal in excitement. You placed a bowl of water for it to drink and cleaned its bed, running a finger over it's head one more time before turning your attention to your book and letting it drink it's water in peace.

Just like Manjirō, the [Favourite Pet] immediately fell asleep after eating it's food and you just couldn't help but gush over it and send a picture of it to your group chat.

Tokyo Manji Gang

You

[insert image]

Look at how cute it is <33

(≧∀≦)

Manjirō

WHEN DID YOU GET

YOURSELF A PET?!

Kazutora

Its cute!! Where'd you find it?☺️

Keisuke

I FOUNG IT WITH VIM 😁

Ken

found*

him*

for the last time, Baji

Learn. To. Spell. Properly

Keisuke

Go fuck yourslef

You

Cut him some slack, Ken!!

∑(゚Д゚)

Ken

Your just saying that cause

he helped you find a

[Favourite Pet]

Takashi

Never thought I'd do this but...

You're*

Ken

Fuck you, truly

Takashi

I'm sorry Draken

but I'm not into you

Manjirō

BWAHAHAHA!!

Kazutora

Damn, didn't know you swung

that way...

You

I'm sorry Ken... but a giggle was

giggled...

Ken

You guys are just assholes!!

Fuck this!!!

Ken has left the chat

You

I think we went far...

Takashi

What?! No we didn't!!

[Male Name] don't feel bad!!!

he's just a baby!!

Manjirō

^^^

What Mitsuya said!!!

Haruki

Don't bother man

He'll be fine ig

You

If you guys say so...

(`_')ゞ

Manjirō

Yayyyy!! He's back with the

emoticons!! Btw, where's Baji?

Keisuke

I HAVE RETURHN FROM THE DAEATH

Takashi

Did you have a stroke writing that?

Kazutora

Where were you?! We were having fun

bullying draken for being gay!!!

You

Thats-

Thats not what we

were doing...

Kazutora

Yes that's what we were doing!!!

Keisuke

My mom foung out that I went out

She tried to kill me

You

That sucks..

Hey I gtg!! Bye-bye!!

(^∇^)

Manjirō

Byeeeee

Takashi

Bye!! Take care!!

Keisuke

byee

Kazutora

Bye [Male Name]!!

Haruki

Bye

————

You smiled softly at your friends, glad that they were able to divert your attention from your worries. You turned your gaze to the slightly shaken animal, that was now still resting in the small space you had cleaned out for it.

It worried you that the animal might be found by your mother and that woman would go apeshit. But you weren't gonna let an innocent animal get hurt because of you.

And you still had yet to decide if you wanted to keep it or not. You still had a lot going on with your life, with Shinichirō's murder, escaping your mother and dealing with your gang. You didn't need another thing added to your list of worries.

But at the same time, you needed some comfort. It was hard enough being away from your brother and father, and dealing with an abusive mother, all you wanted was someone to turn to. And since there wasn't anyone who you could lean on just yet, you had been thinking about getting yourself a pet for a long time.

The fatigue from the entire day began catching up on you as you felt your eyes closing, completely ignoring the private messages from Mitsuya and Baji.

Baji Keisuke

Keisuke

Hey!! Hows the [Favourite Pet]?

Keisuke

Heloo???

Keisuke

Guess I'll stop by tommorroe

Good night

Mitsuya Takashi

Takashi

[Male Name], your uniform's ready!!

You can pick it up tomorrow!!

Takashi

On second thought, Luna wants

to hang out so let's meet up

tomorrow!!

Takashi

[Male Name]??

Takashi

Guess I'll drop by tomorrow...

Good night!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.6K 33
*@๐ญ๐š๐ค๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ* ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ซ๐ข...
1M 38.7K 65
''Do I need to carve my name into your thigh for you to understand you're mine?''
596K 13.2K 82
Just another oneshot from me!ยก anyways ..... Please! don't plagiarize my works. Love lots!
116K 3.1K 27
I don't have a actual plan for this story. (Not yet) It starts off with being neighbors to Mikey and Baji. That's pretty much as far as I gotten for...