::MCYT x MALE READER::

Von sadhentaiboi

@/Waffle_Cakes_Games is my old account! Requests: CLOSED! Pronouns used: he/him, they/them only! Mehr

::before reading::
::Quackity x Male Reader::
::Tubbo::
::Tommy::
::Wilbur X Male reader::
::Karl x Male reader::
::Eret x Male Reader::
::Sapnap x Male reader::
::Philza::
::George X Male reader::
::Tommy::
::Wilbur x Male reader::
::Philza::
::Sapnap x Male Reader::
::Tubbo x Male reader::
::Punz x Male reader::
::Dream x Male Reader::
::Jack Manifold x Male Reader::
::Fundy x Male!reader::
::Karl x Male!reader::
::BadboyHalo x Male Reader::
::FoolishG x Male!reader::
::Quackity x Male reader::
::Karl x Male Reader::
::Dream x Male!Reader::
::Dream x Male reader::
::George x Male Reader::
::Authors Note::
::Awesamdude x Male!reader::
::Tubbo x Male Reader::
::Punz x Male!reader::
::Quackity x Male!reader::
::Ranboo::
::FoolishG x Male! Reader::
::Wilbur X Male!Reader::
::Wilbur x Male!reader::
::FoolishG X Male!Reader::
::Tubbo X Male! Reader::
::Wilbur x Male! reader::
::Sapnap x Male Reader::
::Quackity X Male! Reader::
::Wilbur x Male! Reader::

::George x Male!reader::

2K 52 13
Von sadhentaiboi

Not proofread
Warnings: camping, food mentions, bugs, rain

————————————

"Camping is so boring!" George complained for the millionth time during the car ride. "Of course it is. But we're doing this so we can spend some time away from our screens" dream said as he did a lane change. George sighed as he crossed his arms across his chest in a childlike manner. "Cheer up George. At least it'll only be for two days" I said giving his shoulder a soft pat. "I guess you're right" George said as he gave me a soft smile.

I smiled as I rolled the window down from my side a bit to take in the scenery a bit better. The summer heat was coming in really hot in Florida. Surpassingly, George still wore layers in this heat. Sapnap always complains that he feels so warm just looking at George. I sighed contently as I felt the wind push my hair away from my forehead. It felt nice to feel this warm air against my warm skin. Dream decided on this trip to last just the weekend but I wouldn't be one to complain if we spend more than the weekend out in the wilderness.

"How long till we stop at a gas station?" Sapnap said as he yawned in the passengers seat. "We left the house half an hour ago and you already want a stop?" Dream said as he drummed his fingers against the steering wheel to the beat of the radio. "Well yeah, you know my bladder's like fucked dude" Sapnap said as dream clicked his tongue. "Alright, there's a gas station in two miles" dream said as Sapnap nodded and turned towards me, in the back seat. "How come you aren't bothered by camping?" He asked as I bit the inside of my cheek thinking.

"I've never really done these sorts of things growing up so I don't know what to expect" I answered honestly as Sapnap nodded his head. "You never did these sorts of things with your family? Picnics? Hiking?" George asked giving me a glance. I shook my head nervously and gave a crooked smile. "Never really had the time for stuff like that. Well that's what my dad would say" I scratched my arm, seeing a mosquito bite already forming for some odd reason. "Oh, I'm sorry about that dude" dream said as he made a left turn into the gas station. "It's cool, I'm happy to be here with y'all even if it's full of bugs and smelly swamp water" I said as Sapnap snickered as he left the car. "I'll fill up the car since we still have a long way to go. You guys should go inside and get some more snacks" dream said as he turned the key and got out the car. "Cmon George, they'll probably have some chips you like" I said pulling George with me.

We entered the station and were met with an extreme gush of cold air conditioning. "Jesus that's cold" I muttered as we walked towards the snack isle. I grabbed a few things I liked and got Sapnap and dream their snacks as well. "What are you getting George?" I said as I saw him eyeing a few items. "Not sure. Are these good?" He held up a bag of gummy bears but were the sour ones. "They're okay, I like the original ones better" I said as he put it down and got the original ones. "Oh, you can get those, you don't have to get these" I said as he shrugged. "If you like em, means they're pretty good so" George said as I nodded softly and went to the drinks.

We finished our little snack run and went back into the car, seeing Sapnap and dream waiting for us. "What took so long?" Sapnap said as I stuck my tongue out and shoved the bag full of snacks to him. "I was getting you your barbecue chips" Sapnap gasped loudly and blew me a kiss jokingly. "You're the best (y/n)" Sapnap said as he took out the chips and smiled like a little child seeing candy for the first time. "I got you stuff too dream don't worry" I said as I could see dream's face light up slightly. "Alright, we'll make it just in time to set up camp" dream said turning the ignition on and leaving the gas station.

-

The car ride didn't take as long as we thought it would as dream parked towards the guest parking and went to the camp center to check in. "So do any of you actually know how to set up a tent?" I asked George and Sapnap as I helped unload the bags. "Nope!" George said with a smile. "I saw my dad do it once but that was like years ago" Sapnap said shutting the passengers door. I nodded as I lowered the trunk of the back of the car as dream jogged his way back towards us. "Alright, we can go now" dream said as he showed us a map. "Our section is C. so all this area will be ours for two days" he said as I nodded.

Our walk to our camp ground wasn't that far. It was a bit muddy and certain sticks would stick out making us trip. "Here it is!" Dream said as he pointed to a flag that was held up at a very high tree to identify the camp ground. I looked up at it fondly as I heard George drop the bags he was carrying with a huff. "Why did you give me the heaviest bags Sapnap?" George scowled as he brushed his pants from nonexistent dust. "Cuz" Sapnap simply replied as he gave George a smirk as George rolled his eyes in response. "Let's set up the tents then" I said as I dropped my bags as well towards a log.

-

"No you Idiot! That's the wrong hook" George exclaimed as Sapnap stopped hammering down a hook that was meant to hold the tent down. "Then what the fuck is it supposed to be used for George?" Sapnap remarked as I reread the instruction manual. "It says...it's meant to attach the legs to the top of the tent so it has shape" I read straight from the manual as Sapnap groaned loudly and started pulling the hook back out. "It's getting dark out, why don't I start the fire?" Dream said as he peered upwards seeing the sun started to shift. "I'll help with that" I said as I handed the manual to George who sighed annoyingly.

I walked around gathering sticks that were not completely small but not big as well. I wasn't scared of the wilderness since it's just nature but the eery feeling of being alone is what makes it scary for me. I heard a twig snap making me jolt in fear as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I pulled my elbow backwards as the other person stumbled back. "Woah (y/n), it's just me!" George said as I calmed down a bit. "You scared me, I'm sorry" I said as he threw his hands up. "No it's my fault for running up at you like that" he apologized. "Um, dream said to get you so we can cook up some soup" I nodded as we made our way back to camp.

"I see you finally managed to set up that damn tent" I said to Sapnap as he flipped me the bird with a smile. I gathered the sticks in the pit dream made as I fetched for some matches. "Are we seriously only eating soup?" George said as he sat down in his foldable chair. "I got some s'mores we can make later and oh! I got some tortillas as well" dream said as he waved the packet of tortillas around with a smile. "Yeah you roll em up and dip em in the soup" I said as I managed to catch the sticks on fire and started blowing on the flames lightly. Sapnap brought over a thin layer of stone to place over our pot on.

We ate our soup in a comfortable silence. The sounds of birds chirping and squirrels rummaging through trees kept us company. I turned to look at George as he was already done with his soup but his face seemed to say he was still hungry. "Here George" I said as I tipped my bowl towards his and filled it up halfway. "But this is your soup" George said as I shook my head. "I'm not that hungry" I flashed him a smile as I placed my bowl down and engulfed myself in my blanket. "What should we do?" Dream said as he slurped down the last bits of his soup. "We could make some s'mores? Or do some fishing?" I suggested as Sapnap perked up at the mention of fishing. "I Wanna do that!" He said excitedly as I could see George eyeballing him slightly.

"You guys can go do that, we'll watch from there" dream said as he pointed to a dock where Sapnap and I could fish at. "Okay! Don't be so grumpy George" I said as I gave George a reassuring smile as he rolled his eyes at me. Sapnap and I dug around the duffel bag we brought that held live bait and fake bait as well. I searched for our fishing rods and walked towards the dock with a smile. "I'm happy you want to learn how to fish with me! George and dream always say it's boring" Sapnap said as he rolled his eyes at them. I snorted as we sat down on the dock, shoulders bumping into each other.

"So let me teach you how to hook the bait into the fishing line" Sapnap said as I nodded as he took the fishing rod in his hands and showed me slowly so I could take it in.

-

George clicked his tongue as he observed Sapnap and (y/n) fishing, having a few laughs here and there. "You okay George? You seem spaced out" dream said as he stood up and took another stone. He jiggled the stone in his right hand and threw it, making it skip against the water. "Six" dream mumbled as he went to sit back down. "I'm fine dream don't worry" George said as he sighed scratching his cheek, feeling as if a bug kept bothering him. "You know you can talk to me about anything. I'm one of your best friends, well the most favorite one" dream said making George smile and snort at that. "Yeah, definitely the favorite one" George teased making dream shove him lightly.

They sat quietly, staring at the dark blue sky as the moon shined brightly against the water. The sounds of birds chirping quieted down and the only sounds that could be evident were the sounds of water crashing against itself, the sounds of sticks breaking under the mild flames and the sound of beautiful laughter coming from the dock. George sighed as he wrapped his arms against himself and debated whether he should bring this up at all to dream. He trusted the man with his life even if he doesn't audibly say it. George cleared his throat as he fixed his behind against the damp log. "Dream I...I don't know how to even begin my sentence" George said visibly conflicted.

Dream gave him a glance and stopped skipping stones for a moment. "Take your time George. You can fix what you mean as you keep talking" dream said giving him a nod to continue. George nodded as he subconsciously bit the bottom of his lip and stared at the two men sitting at the dock. He noticed how Sapnap gave (y/n) his cap, making George's heart sting. "I think I like boys...well men. Well, actually only one that I know of" George said stumbling in his words as dream nodded. "I Uhm...don't want this to ruin what we have" George began as dream quickly turned to look at him. "It isn't me right? Cuz, I love you George but you're like a brother to me" dream said fumbling with his hands as George laughed. "What's so funny?" Dream asked as George held onto his stomach while laughing. "No dream! It's not you don't worry" he wiped his tears as Dream sighed loudly in relief. "Thank god, I didn't want this to go awkward. Wait so you said 'ruin what we have'? Is it Sapnap?" Dream questioned as George shook his head no.

Dream grew silent as his eyes went from George to the two men on the dock who were currently celebrating because (y/n) caught a fish. Dream sighed and pulled George upwards with him. "What is your plan then?" Dream asked as he fetched a stone and gave it to the other man. George simply shrugged his shoulders and sighed. "I don't know. Like I said, I don't wanna ruin what we have" George said as he threw the rock, making it skip seven steps. "So you're gonna sit here and watch at afar?" Dream questioned as George thought for a moment. He honestly wanted to tell (y/n), to confess his undying love for the other but he's scared he might look at him differently. He doesn't want to risk any of that, but on the other hand, he's tired of sitting and just waiting. He doesn't want (y/n) to move on without him.

"I don't know Dream I just don't know!" George said frustrated as he sat back down on the log, holding his head with both of his hands. "Hey I didn't mean to-" dream began but George shook his head. "No, but you're right. I can't just sit here and expect him to magically come to me" George said sighing loudly. He saw the two men walk back from the dock towards them, (y/n) holding his catch held up high with a big smile. "I guess I have to do it sooner or later" George said stuffing his hands into his sweatpants pockets as Dream followed behind.

-

"So I guess we'll be sharing a tent?" Sapnap said as he brought (y/n) close to him by bringing an arm around his neck. "Oh actually, I think it would be better if we sleep together since you know, you get nightmares and I help you" dream said stuttering almost, glancing at George with a side smile. George rose an eyebrow as Sapnap made an 'o' shape and nodded. "Yeah that's true, dream's the ones who helps me sleep at night" Sapnap told (y/n) who only nodded and didn't mind who he was going to sleep with anyway. "Let's go brush our teeth and sleep for the night" I said as I fetched my toothbrush and joined the others.

I softly stepped on the flames to set them off and sighed. I looked around and it was quite a scary sight, being all alone with just a pocket knife for self defense. I shrugged my shoulders and entered the tent I was going to be sharing with George. He was up, his chin laying on the palm of his hand. "You bored?" I asked him quietly, seeing dream and sapnaps lantern already turned off for the night. "Yeah, wish I had my phone or something" he said. I sat down on my side of the tent and reached into pjs of my bags. I pulled out a burner phone I had and AirPods. "Shhh! I brought this just in case I got too bored. It has data and some apps" I told George as I passed the phone to him. I placed one airpod in one ear and leant the other to him. "What should we listen to?" He asked as he scrolled between the numerous apps. "Put anything you want George" I said as I crawled inside my little sleeping area and brought the covers up to beneath my armpits. George quickly followed by and went on Spotify.

"Uhm, I clicked on a song well a random one so sorry if you don't like it" George said under a whisper as I heard a soft tune engulf itself within my ears. Few strings of guitar were strung in a moderate tempo. I didn't recognize this song at all. I placed my arms beneath my head to give it some sort of pillow. I felt George shift beside me as the first few lyrics came in. As the song went by, the lyrics were making sense but I was afraid that I was reading too much into it and maybe playing myself to be a fool. There can't be a way that George put this song on purpose so I would read between the lines, right?

As the song finished, the few words that stuck to me as the song played. I turned my head to look at George, who was practically glaring at the ceiling on top of us. I bit my lip, wanting to say something but afraid of what could turn between us. I shook my head and went for it. "George, are you lonely?" I asked as he turned to look at me. A few seconds passed by as George nodded slowly. "Do you like being lonely?" I asked as he shook his head no. "It's extremely boring and I hate it" he answered as I chuckled at his response. I moved my arms that were holding up my head and placed my left hand down to my side. I looked down to see his fingers just a few centimeters away from mine. "Do you..."I began, feeling myself shake from fear of rejection and fear of what could happen in this very moment. "...Want to be lonely...with me?" I nervously gulped down, my throat making a certain sound as I blushed in embarrassment. George stared at me in disbelief as my heart stopped beating from excitement, now beating for fear. "Woah, I uh, didn't mean any of that haha! I was kidding-" I said as I abruptly sat up from my makeshift bed as George followed as well. I tried taking it back but George placed his hand on top of mine and gave it a squeeze. "Don't take it back please..." he said as he pressed his lips into a thin line, eyebrows furrowed together. I couldn't mutter an appropriate response in words so I simply nodded.

"I have always sort of liked you (y/n)" George began as my eyes shot open. "Really? You like me?" I questioned as he shushed me, not wanting to wake up the other two. I gave him an apologetic look as he sighed. "You were always there for me, more than what a friend should do. I fell in love with the way your character is shaped. The way you write your words, the way you remember random dumb facts about random things" George said nervously picking at some lint from his covers. His eyes were averting mine, seeing how his cheeks grew in color. "Woah... I didn't know you felt that way about me George" I said my breath almost getting taken away. "Yeah I just, didn't want to ruin what we had. I prioritize our friendship over anything" George said, finally looking up to meet my eyes.

"It was MCC 13" I said as George cocked his head to the side. "What about MCC 13?" He asked as I gave his hand a squeeze in return. "It was when I fell in love with you. I was new to MCC and my teammates were getting impatient with me for being so ass at the event" I began as George allowed me to continue.  "Yet, you. You stayed patient with me, allowed me to keep doing mistakes so I can learn from them. Not once did you raise your voice at me at all" I said as George smiled, his white pearls shining through the slight darkness around us in the tent. "Does this mean the feeling is mutual?" George asked, his hand growing sweaty by the minute. "I hope it is" I said earning a shove from him.

We stared at each other, just admiring the other as the sounds of crickets could be heard slightly. "Wanna go to sleep now?" I asked George as he eagerly nodded. "Yes please! I've been wanting to rest this whole day" he said as he got under his covers. We stayed underneath our own respective covers not saying a word or a glance. Until, I poked George on his shoulder making him turn around fully. "Wanna share covers? It's getting a bit colder" I lied as George bought it and got closer to me. He placed his head against my chest as my heart thumped extremely loud making my lips quiver. "I'm sorry, you make me so nervous. I'll try to calm down" I told George as he only nodded against me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I managed to slow down my beating heart to a comfortable beat and held George close to me. I could smell his faint lavender cologne from his sweatshirt as I ran my fingers down his hair. I placed a soft kiss against his head and finally closed my eyes. I could feel him shift to get even more closer than he was before making a subconscious smile plaster itself on my reddened face. I drifted off to sleep by the smell of George and his right arms around me keeping me in place. Camping isn't so bad after all.

—————————————-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

237K 7K 28
ใ€Œ ๐™ณ๐šข๐šœ๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ ใ€ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’”๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” D...
168K 3.2K 44
Oof. What a time to be alive. Seeing your favorite creator turning into an absolute a-hole. It's a wibler scoot story. You know the drill. :p Pronoun...
111K 2.4K 39
๊’ฐ ๐ŸŽžเผŠ* ๐Ÿ’ธ โ€งโ‚Šหš โš—๏ธ ๐•ณ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™บ ๐š„ โ”€โ”€ โ™กเผ‰; หŠหŽห— โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ who says you can't meet your comfort streamer ? -๐–ฃ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—† ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐–ฏยฎ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ -2021 -ยฉ...
8.1K 159 25
This was made because I had a bunch of prompts and this is my first story on this platform None of the pictures are mine unless I have said that they...