Onderon- A Luxsoka Fanfic

By Rainbow-Rocker

Ahsoka Tano and Lux Bonteri have gone their separate ways since their previous adventure on Carlac. She has g... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Old Friends
Chapter 2: A Cry For Help
Chapter 3: Homesick
Chapter 4: Privilege
Chapter 5: Decisions
Chapter 6: Arrival
Chapter 7: Jealousy
Chapter 8: Backfire
Chapter 9: Switching
Chapter 10: In-Fighting
Chapter 11: Jewellery
Chapter 12: Ideals
Chapter 13: Celebrations
Chapter 14: Fly Over
Chapter 15: The Rupling Queen
Chapter 16: For Onderon
Chapter 17: Grieving Doubts
Chapter 18: Boredom
Chapter 19: Quarters
Chapter 20: An Old Friend
Chapter 21: Questions, no Answers
Chapter 22: Sibling Trauma
Chapter 23: Remembrance
Chapter 24: A Gift
Chapter 25: Friendship
Chapter 26: Morning After
Chapter 27: Attack
Chapter 28: Crime Investigation
Chapter 29: Witnesses
Chapter 30: Letta Turmond
Chapter 31: Guilty or Innocent?
Chapter 32: On the Run
Chapter 33: Expelled
Chapter 34: Trial and Error
Chapter 35: I'm Sorry Master But I'm Not Coming Back

Epilogue

129 2 0
By Rainbow-Rocker

Well here we are! The Epilogue! The part that ties up lose ends or sets the scene for the next book. However this epilogue will be different because there is no next book. Not unless you all beg me to. I will probably start writing another story in the New Year however it is very likely that it won't be Luxsoka. I hope you don't mind. Nevertheless, I really hope that you have enjoyed the 'Legat' series. I have, a lot more than I thought I would. Now, to wrap up the story!

Barriss Offee had waited patiently in her cell for Ahsoka to come back and finish her off. She'd expected it. Wanted it, in a way. For if Ahsoka finished her then she wouldn't have to face trial for the crimes she had commited. The guards didn't talk to her, the other prisoners looked at her in disgust and sometimes a little awe. Barriss didn't care, she had nothing to care for now. Her Master or 'former' Master she should say, Luminara Undli had already come to see her, to tell her that she was no longer part of the Jedi Order and a disgrace to her people. No warming compassion or hurt or desperation to understand her. Just a cold, hard, calculating goodbye. People said Luminara was a hero, beautiful, clever, kind, disciplinary and honest. Barriss knew the truth though, the Mirialan Jedi Master was nothing more than a harsh shell of rules and perfection. When Barriss had first become her Padawan, she thought it would be great to have someone from the same species as well as someone so revered. She quickly discovered however that Luminara expected her to be perfect, poised and dutiful. Master and Apprentice. Not friends, not siblings, not family. 'You are my learner and will do exactly as I say.' That had been Luminara's teaching method. Barriss greatly envied Ahsoka for the relationship she had with her Master and lineage.

Now at least she would never have to see the broken Order again. They would fall like she said, it was only a matter of time. Ahsoka had made her decision to leave the Order as a choice however Barriss had been cast aside. Either way, they were safe however death would probably await her now after her choices. Two days before her trial would commence, Barriss received a note through one of the guards. She wasn't surprised that it hadn't come through a hologram as they weren't allowed to use those. The note was handwritten in a familiar curvise that Barriss instantly recognised. Ahsoka.

"Barriss, I'm sure you're trying to keep a brave face on in front of the people you now consider enemies and that's fine. I wish that you'd gone about stating your beliefs in a different way so that no one got hurt or that innocents weren't accused. I trusted you though and you betrayed me, you betrayed the people you raised you! I know that the Jedi aren't perfect, I've known that for a while. Yet I can't support you in what you did. However, I forgive you is what I'm trying to say. Lux's wounds will heal and he won't need any replacement limbs. You're lucky I'm strong with the Force or I'd be giving you a very different message. In person. With my lightsabers. You are still my best friend though. Love, Ahsoka." Barriss had been surprised to say the least when she had received the note yet she cherished it greatly. Going so far as to sleep with the letter under her pillow.

The next day there was a prison breakout, Barriss saw her opportunity and she took it. Having no time to retrieve any of her things, the accused Mirialan ran off away from everything and into the night. Later the authorities discovered that the only thing she took was the letter. Having no way of identifying who it was from for a potential lead, they dropped the investigation. It was reported that she managed to stowaway on a cruiser to Lothal. No one had heard anything about Barriss Offee after that although Ahsoka sometimes sensed her despite her signature being twisted and warped beyond recognition. She hoped that she was okay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asajj had felt strange ever since her recent brush with the Jedi. She'd heard the explosion and the Force had felt... Off for a while. What had been the most surprising was the second encounter with Anakin Skywalker. Despite being an emotional wreck, something she must've said the last time resonated with him as Anakin had taken it personally upon himself to find Asajj's lightsabers and return them to her. The difficult task wasn't actually retrieving the weapons, it was actually finding the assassin.

Anakin donned a cloak and went into the heart of the Coruscant underworld. He walked along some of the metal platforms and streets where he had last seen Ventress. "Ventress!" He called out through the darkness as rodents scattered.

A sudden clang behind him caused the emotional Jedi to spin around to face the masked face of Ventress. "Well, well, well. This is a surprise." She laughed at the slightly annoyed look that flashed across his face. "Still can't accept your feelings for me, hmm? How cute." Anakin fumed at her words, unlike Obi-wan he had never been able to banter with her when she started flirting.

Angrily grabbing the lightsabers out of his robe, Anakin shoved them at her. "You. Helped. Us. I. Returned. Your. Lightsabers. A. Waste. Of. Time. Goodbye." He growled at her before jumping away.

"Skywalker." Asajj turned slightly to call him back. Feeling that he was going to regret this, Anakin stopped, sighed, and turned back to her. She jumped up to his level and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Just because she's on a different path now, doesn't mean your paths won't meet again." Ventress twirled her lightsabers together in one hand. "Thank you. For returning them. I missed them. I'm sure someone will return her to you in time as well." Ventress smiled at the confused Jedi before running into the night, leaving the Jedi behind.

Anakin stood there dumbfounded for a few minutes. That was twice in the period of a week Ventress had given him mind-blowing advice. Perhaps she wasn't as bad as he once thought. That caused him to chuckle for the day that Asajj Ventress went good, Anakin Skywalker would go bad. And that would never happen. Ever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahsoka Tano skipped quickly and happily along the hospital corridors to ward 8108 where Lux rested. He'd been healing well over the last few days thanks to the advance medicine and excellent doctors Coruscant was blessed with. Ahsoka's Force abilities that enabled her to share her life force with him probably didn't hinder his recovery either. Entering the ward, Ahsoka grinned as she saw Lux sleeping peacefully in his bed. The hospital gown all patients were forced to wear was hardly flattering yet Lux made it work somehow. Silently creeping over to his bed, Ahsoka ran a hand through his hair. "Luxy?" She whispered. "You awake?" Lux groaned in his sleep that may or may not have been a reply.

Deciding that being gentle wouldn't rouse him, Ahsoka used the Force to roll him along the bed before climbing in beside him. He only had a few burns and any bruises and cuts had long since disappeared, although the slice on his cheek would scar. This meant that there was no wires or medical devices that prevented her from being near him. Right now, Ahsoka trailed her fingers along it before following with her lips. Lux rolled slightly in his sleep before his hands found their way into her back and face. "'Soka..." He murmured softly against her fingers, kissing them as he did so.

Ahsoka grinned. "Hey, how do you feel?" Ahsoka wasn't taking any chances that she would lose him again after how she reacted before. The Dark Side had filled her with an inextinguishable rage and bottomless coldness. It has given her power but Ahsoka had never felt more alone.

Lux sighed as his eyes opened and they got use to the light and obviously Ahsoka's beautiful face. "Honestly? I'm fine Ahsoka. Still a little tender where some of the burns are but other than those I'm in good shape." He looked at her face and stroked underneath her eyes with his fingers, they had sunken slightly and had dark circles underneath. "You haven't slept." Lux stated.

Ahsoka growled for she hadn't wanted to bring that up. "Sure I have, I sleep here when the hospital lets me." She really wanted to change the subject.

Lux frowned at her. "Do you? Or do you pretend to sleep and then check on me? They have security cameras here 'Soka and I'm a Senator. Powerful. Plus, what about when you don't sleep here? What do you do then?" Ahsoka should be angry for Lux using his status to check on what she was up to but she also knew that she couldn't blame him for being suspicious. Ahsoka had been known on missions just to forego sleeping in favour of protecting those who do. Another side effect of throwing an unprepared teenager into war.

Pressing her face into his chest and breathing in his scent, Ahsoka smiled at the the warm embrace. "I'll sleep when we can always be together. I just can't lose you again Lux. And I hate myself that I'm so dependent on you to make me happy. It's ridiculous for the both of us. You shouldn't have to bear the responsibility of my happiness or health and I shouldn't need someone to help me control those things! It's just..."

"It's just when you fell, you weren't sure if either of us were coming back." Lux smiled gently at her through his hair. "Ahsoka, I will never think of you as a burden. You've helped me so now I should get to help you. We're equals in this, always. However I don't think you're unreasonable or silly for wanting to make sure I'm okay before yourself and worrying after you literally rose me from the dead, 'Soka! It's natural. It's not natural to bury your feelings away and pretend they don't exist." He wrapped her tightly around him as Ahsoka breathed heavily and tried to stop tears from coming.

She pulled away slightly and smiled up at him. "I love you, Lux." She kissed him, saying all the other things she wanted to.

Lux laughed as they pulled apart. "I love you too Ahsoka." Then they kissed again, with more passion this time.

For you see, a prophecy can never be destroyed... Or changed. Only completed. However how people interpret how to complete it can vary. If other people learnt that they were in a prophecy that translated to 'wed' then they might think the answer was to get married. Another pair might think it was up to them to stop those getting wed to the wrong people and help them find the right person. There is no right way, although there is obvious things that are off limits to do. Just like how there are different ways to make a relationship work but obvious things not to do. Ahsoka and Lux interpreted their prophecy as this: Live your life as though the other person is your spouse. That could be happy spouse, sad spouse, ex-spouse, platonic spouse or any other type of spouse you can think of. Filled with the love and trust a marriage has but not the pressure and expectations. Not a fling, or a non-committal thing, a relationship that has someone that is always there for you. However you need them, always there.

Well, well, well. We've reached the end of Onderon- A Luxsoka Fanfic! Plus, the end of the 'Legat' series! Like I've said before, I really hope that you have all enjoyed these very first stories that I've written. I'll be taking a break over Christmas and I'll probably start another story in the New Year. I will set up a vote on my profile for what I might write next. If it is Star Wars then it won't focus around Luxsoka like these ones but I may contain it. I've had a lot of fun writing these stories and I hope you enjoyed the epilogue. Bye, bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 836 35
Book two of Ahsoka, Daughter of the Light. Ahsoka Tano has left the Jedi Order, after an incident where she was framed for bombing the Jedi Temple an...
11.3K 317 33
Book Six of Ahsoka, Daughter of the Light New cover art coming soon. After a mission with a... "somewhat-successful" outcome, Ahsoka Tano-Bonteri, wi...
74.1K 1.7K 32
Everything happens for a reason. Everything happens because the Force permits it. So what was the real reason behind Ahsoka being brought into Mortis...
33.4K 517 13
After Ahsoka leaves the Jedi Temple, Lux embarks on a journey to reunite her. Will he succeed or will she be on her own forever? And as the young Pad...