Prophesied Love

By morgale147

The past is being repeated with Gwen and Arthur. The darkness is rising and they need all the help they can... More

Prophesied Love
Torture
Just Perfect
I'm So Lucky, Lucky, Lucky!
By Coincidence, I Think Not
Crystal Makes a Fool of Herself
I Fall For Arthur
Table For Two
Kat Dreams of A Crazy Witch(We All Knew It Would Happen)
I Get Attacked by My Boyfriend's Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
I See Avalon and Elvis
I Can't Believe I Kissed My Half-Brother
Arthur Proposes
The End(I Hope.)

I Get A Call From Morgana

19 1 2
By morgale147

Kat's POV

I grimaced as I trudged back to the infirmary. I tripped over a upturned stone, and fell on my face.

"Ow," I grumbled through a mouthful of gravel. Where are my trusty friends you wonder? Well, Gwen decided she'd make out with Mr. Stupido. Crystal's too busy working on her sword skills. I think they're terrible best friends and I'm thinking of firing them. Anna came up behind me and helped me up.

"Want to be bad?" I asked. Anna grinned evilly.

"Let's." Anna said. We went to the tall tower in the castle. Anna carried me. When we got there, I had to do a unlocking spell on the door.

"Why are we here?" Asked Anna. I grinned mischievously, while I headed to the wooden table in the far corner of the room.

"This is Merlin's workshop, and my classroom. She has all the ingredients for any potion." I explained, as I took out items from the cupboard above.

"And?" Anna said.

"I'm going to make a love potion. We're going to give it to Crystal. Also we're going to make a potion no make Arthur sick to his stomach." I said. Anna's eyes lit up.

Some time later...

I limped into the grassy area where Crystal sparred with her mother.

"Here's some water!" I called to Crystal. She came over to me and drank from the bottle of water.

"Now!" I yelled. Anna pushed Lance in front of me. Crystal blinked a few times and looked at Lance.

"I love you!" Crystal screamed, she then did some heavy making out with him. My phone started to ring.

"Hello," I answered.

"I need to speak to Gwen." The women said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Morgana you fool-" Morgana screamed. I hung up on her and teleported to the Gwen's room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
836K 8.3K 68
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
732K 105K 39
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...