Finally Free Again

By lisaaaaa1616

Clay's life has never been easy after severe harm was caused by his drunk father. His mother can't decide any... More

A/N
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (The End)

4

1.9K 58 25
By lisaaaaa1616

Warnings:
-Binge/purging (vomiting/laxatives/overexercising)

George's POV

(Current time, George is 16 here)

I sniffed softly as I stared at all the food that I impulsively bought this morning. My dad and my brother weren't at home so I had no one to talk to now I needed distraction. Honestly, I wouldn't have talked to them anyway since they didn't know about my problems. They thought I was a normal teen without many problems.

Ever since I got beaten up so badly that I needed to stay in the hospital for a few days, I hadn't been myself anymore. I had constant nightmares and flashbacks and they drove me insane. I was so scarred by everything they told me and how much they hurt me that I tried to starve myself for a short period of time.

I was still ashamed that I failed starving after one day already and I ended up bingeing that evening. I binged on a thousand calories and felt very fat but mostly really disappointed in myself. I was supposed to lose weight, but I bingeing instead which would only cause me to gain more weight.

I felt so fat that I started to look for ways to make it undone. I knew there had to be a way to get rid of the calories and I ended up making myself throw up for the first time. Since I was very full, I threw up easily and felt happier after that. The guilt disappeared and I felt very strong that I had the courage to throw it all up.

I told myself I would starve again so I would stay thin, but eventually binged again. I threw it up and this cycle kept continuing until it completely escalated.

I first binged on a thousand calories, but the portions got bigger and unhealthier. Not only did they get bigger and unhealthier, I also started bingeing way more often than I used to. I never starved anymore, I was constantly eating loads and then purging again.

I noticed I was gaining weight which was the opposite of what I was going for. That caused me to feel very hopeless and eventually, I bought laxatives and other pills to lose weight.

I started feeling very bloated, I couldn't normally use the toilet without the laxatives anymore so I used them every day, even if I didn't binge.

Eventually, my binges got so bad that I ate till I threw up. I sometimes ate three to six thousand calories in under half an hour and was so full that I didn't even have to throw up myself. After I threw up because I was so full, I still threw up myself to make sure I had no food left within me and then I took laxatives and exercised a lot to burn everything I ate.

I didn't tell anyone that this was going on. It felt like I was just complaining and that nothing was wrong with me. It felt like I was genuinely way too fat and that I needed to lose weight.

I felt like such a disappointment. I was always bullied for my weight and I couldn't even starve myself. I wished I had the strength to stop eating forever, but I always got so hungry that I ate more in half an hour than I needed in two days.

I stared at the three cheeseburgers, five bags of fries, three donuts and way more unhealthy stuff in front of me. I had been trying to stop myself, but after I ate a few slices of pizza I couldn't stop anymore, even if I would try my hardest.

I reached out to grab the food and I ate the cheeseburgers, all the fries, the rest of the pizza I started with and kept going and going. I had never binged this badly and I ate so incredibly fast that I didn't even get to swallow my previous bites. I still had the food I ate a minute ago in my mouth as I stuffed the last bite of the cheeseburger in my mouth.

I was crying while eating since I couldn't stop myself anymore. I kept eating and eating until I was so full that I started gagging. It felt like the food didn't even fit in my stomach anymore and I could feel it being stuck in my throat, but I still wanted to eat more.

⚠️ Purging (self-induced vomiting)

I grabbed another donut and took a bite from it, then jumped up because I was so full. I had to stand still for a minute so I didn't throw up on the ground. The nausea faded slowly and I went to the bathroom, falling down onto my knees.

I stared at my bruised hands and sighed softly, lifting my fingers up to stick them back into my throat like I used to do. I gagged loudly and didn't take longer than a second to throw up the food I just ate.

⚠️ Over

Since I ate so incredibly much, it took minutes before I finally threw up everything and I leaned against the wall as I started crying. I hated myself so much, I wished I wouldn't constantly binge and throw up.

I always felt incredibly weak and it made me so sad since I wanted to be healthy. My only wish was to be thin but apparently that was too much to ask. I was still fat and disgusting, I was disgusted by myself since people called me a pig and fat so often.

I sighed and lifted myself up, walking to my room. I opened the drawer in my nightstand and grabbed five laxatives, swallowing them all as I wanted to lay down.

The voice in my head didn't allow me to lay down and I started exercising again. I didn't want to stop anymore because I ate more than I had ever done before and kept running and jumping until my vision turned black.

My heart started beating extremely fast and then skipped multiple beats in a row as a lightheaded feeling overwhelmed me. I needed to sit down and panted loudly since I was so short of breath.

I realised I really needed to take a break and laid down on my bed, falling asleep within literally just a few minutes.

1055 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28.9K 21
Louis wasn't sure why he was there. But what can he do, when he sees the broken homeless boy in the dark alleyway? SPANISH - http://www.wattpad.com...
1.7M 84.2K 59
at two in the morning one tuesday, a boy runs into tyler's apartment without even knocking or anything and just starts begging to sleep there for the...
87.7K 2.4K 56
The devil is real and he isn't a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful because he is a fallen angel and he used to be God's favou...
125K 6.5K 41
The sequel to "Flames". 5 years later. The journey of separation, pain of unrequited love and the beauty of love, starts again. Secrets to be let ou...