Want To Be Loved (Himiko Toga...

By girls_are_gods

Y/n hasn't had a happy life, she never got to be her true self. She's also in UA forced by her mother. This w... More

Background info of y/n
The beginning
The flashback
The idea (slight nsfw)
the announcement
the fight
quirk
search history (slight nsfw)
the twist
The league of villains
Todoroki vs y/n
meeting spinner
Toga's surprise (nsfw)
The date
Weird is great! <3
graveyard date (nsfw)
Clingy bratty Toga
showering
Packing
The Death
the aftermath
Coward (nsfw ending)
Dorms
moving in gift (nsfw)
The morning after
breakfast fight
it's okay to ask for help
Nail polish
Sorry
breaking the news
Hero costume
Villain suit
A meal for a villain
Mother is back
Puddle of Blood
Shoulder to cry on
Recovery
Dark Angel
Romantic Crime
Disposable Father (nsfw)
Dead Figurine
Breakfast Finally
Relocate
Camp
Sleep
In the woods (nsfw)
Eri
Ah yes father
I'll be right here (slight nsfw)
School Camp
Rooms
Siblings
Phone
Phone Call
Stick n' poke
Midoriya
Relationship (nsfw)
Bloodpops (nsfw)
weekend
Bonding
killing spree

Tokage

1.5K 146 512
By girls_are_gods

(A/n: PLEASE vote to 100 at least both on the last one and this one it motivates me to update faster and lets me know continuing this story is still worth it especially since I have work now and a little less time to write and I updated even tho the last chapter still hasn't reached to 100 bc I did say I wanted to be more active here so yeah be grateful mfs <3🤨 anyways TW⚠️ for this story in the middle-ish? ill put another TW before the scene and after for those who wanna skip it enjoy the story REMEMBER TO VOTE <3)

Y/n's p.o.v.

I look at Jirou for a while.

I smile, "Of course I wasn't. I was with my girlfriend."

"I knew it. I told Momo I was right! Oh don't worry though, I didn't tell anyone else."

"What did you want to talk about?" I look back down to continue to text Himiko.

"I'm helping you keep your secret from the teachers. I heard them say they're going to ask you where you were this weekend. They already asked your sisters."

Shit i don't know what they said, and I can't text them. I didn't bother getting either of their phone numbers.

"Don't worry. I 'overheard' them say you three just went out to eat, went to the store for some things, and went home to watch some movies. Specifically horror."

I sigh with relief, "Thanks Jirou."

I pause for a second.

Could she be one of the traitors? I mean even if she isn't the L.O.V. is trying to get more people...

"Um, Jirou. Before you go can we talk a bit?"

"Oh...yeah sure." She sits down in front of me.

I sit up, "Why did you want to be a hero?"

"I wanted to dedicate my work to others." She smiles.

"And being a hero was your way of doing that?"

"Yeah why?"

"Just wanted to know. You said you wanted to dedicate your work to others. Do you not want to anymore?" I ask.

"Of course I do! It's just now that we've learn all these new things I enjoy everything about it. The teamwork, the adrenaline, saving people from villains, stopping the bad guys."

"...aren't you into that whole punk scene?"

"Yeah?"

"Doesn't that scene kinda go against the cops...you know the ones heroes help? And the government too? What made you change your mind about all of that?"

"I agree the government is shitty, and cops totally are too at times, but with me being a hero I know I can help people out. I can also help put those cops away if I see them doing anything they aren't supposed to."

"So you decide to work for the shitty government? Aren't heroes basically the muscle of said government? You'd just be helping them more than changing them. And don't heroes have limitations on who they can take into the station to be charged? Don't you think when you take the cops to the station for them to be charged other cops are going to cover for them to protect them or the cop will just charge you instead for 'obstructing justice' or whatever bullshit they'll do to get their way, and with being a hero that can mark you badly. They'll say you're a vigilante which the government isn't too fond of, remember, therefore they'll probably threaten you to quit those behaviors or you wouldn't be a hero anymore at all, so in the end you'd have no choice but be another puppet controlled by the government who cant think for themselves."

Jirou stays silent.

Guess I got a bit carried away with that...

"Sorry I just have a lot in my head."

That and I want to know who the traitor is.

"No it's fine... I never thought of it like that." She pauses as if she's thinking of something as she looks away from me, "Um, I'm going to talk to Momo." She gets up and leaves.

Was that too suspicious? Probably...

I sigh but carry on with the rest of my day. Once it's dark and everyone is asleep, I go to the kitchen of the camp, although we're not really allowed back here at night, to get some water. I see a shadowy figure reaching for the refrigerator door.

"Midoriya?"

He turns around, "Oh sorry. Did I wake you?"

"No. What are you doing up?"

"...The nightmares." He tries to laugh a bit.

Something seems off about it.

I sit on top of the counter, "You do know I said I'm not going to tell anyone about what I saw, right?"

"...yeah." He hands me a water and sits on top of the counter with me.

"Then what's causing the nightmares? I mean compared to the other people I've used my quirk on you're the only one who keeps having nightmares for this long."

He takes a moment before answering, "I'm just scared of it happening."

"All might isn't going to live forever, Midoriya." 

"I know, and yeah that scares me, but thats not the real reason why thats my nightmare."

"Then what is?"

"I'm scared of the reason why he dies...and the people that were surrounding him in the nightmare."

I take a sip from my water, "I'm not good at advice, but just know that what your interests are isn't bad. Now I know you don't want me to talk about that much, so how are your tattoos healing? Is your boyfriend still mad at me for doing them? Shit took me long."

I try to change the subject to get Midoriya's mind off from the nightmares, and his worries.

"The tattoos are fine, but Todoroki and I aren't dating anymore." He gets a sad expression on his face.

I stare at it.

"What?" He sees me staring.

"Oh, um, nothing."

If I were to break up with Himiko, would it be the same feeling Midoriya is feeling? I thought he'd be more upset. Like with tears. I'd kill her if she left me. 

"Why would you two break up?" I ask.

"I guess he was upset I kept choosing your side and not his during the whole situation with the two of you."

So Todoroki broke up with him...what a bitch.

"Aren't you upset?"

"Yeah...but also kinda relieved? Which hurts that its a relief." He laughs a bit, "It's confusing to explain."

I think about my relationship with Himiko for a bit.

"Here you might need it more." I give him a small bottle of alcohol.

His eye get wide open as he grabs it, "Y/n where did you get this!"

"My sisters before they left. If you don't want it, just give it back." I jump off the counter and stick my hand out.

"No, I'll keep it. It's getting late." He jumps off the counter too.

Good I don't think I'll drink again for a while...

"See you tomorrow."

We get back to our rooms, but on the way in I bump into Yaoyorozu.

"Y/n. What are you doing out here?"

I lift my water bottle, "I went to get water. What are you doing up?"

"I was going to look for you."

Shit did Jirou tell her I was acting weird?

"What for?"

"Your mom's memorial service is in a like 3 days, and when I said the class wanted to be there for you and Todoroki you didn't sound too thrilled. I wanted to know if you wanted us to keep away from the service."

I get relieved, "Oh...um I don't really care anymore. You can attend if you all want."

"Are you sure? I can tell the class to stay away."

"No, no, that's nice of you to do, but its fine. Honestly, I don't care about the service." I get back into the room.

Yaoyorozu follows, and shuts the door. We all go to sleep and wake up the next day for class.

I really fucking hate this.

We all get dress, some of the class eat breakfast and others head onto "class" early along with class 1-B. As I get my stuff for class I see some of the girls from class 1-B in the halls.

"Hi L/n!" Tokage smiles to me as she walks with her group.

"Hey Tokage." I nervously respond.

Other than Kendo, Tokage has been the only girl from Class 1-B to talk to me. We don't see each other much but she talks to me whenever she gets the chance. Tokage leaves her group and walks over to me.

"How have you been doing? It's been a while." She leans on the door frame.

"I'm fine. You?" I start walking to class.

She follows, "Same. Has anyone been bothering you?"

"Everyone of course."

We both smile.

"Yeah I wouldve guessed." She says, "Tell me if Monoma keeps bothering you or anyone else for that matter. We can get back at them together."

She smiles, then we say bye, and heads to her class. We've kinda known each other a little before I got into UA.

(⚠️Tw: SA)

*Flashback*

Y/n p.o.v.

I sweep the floor of the tattoo shop I'm sort of an apprentice for.

"L/n, can you lock up?" My boss, Adelita, asks.

"Yeah, but isn't too early to close?"

She gets ready to leave, "Yes, but since we have no more appointments booked I figured i can just take the rest of the day for myself."

"Oh, yeah."

"Do you have a place to crash at?" She asks.

"Yeah." I lie.

"Okay. Just know you can always stay upstairs whenever you need. I mean you have the keys."

"Thanks." I give her a faint smile.

She leaves and I get done cleaning the shop. I grab my stuff and lock up.

"Heyyy y/n."

Fucking shit. Fucking shit. Fucking shit.

I hated that I heard this voice.

"What?" I continue to walk away.

"You're more nicer around your mom." The lady laughs.

She's so fucking annoying.

"Just leave me alone. I thought I made it clear this morning."

"Don't you need a place to stay at?" She gets closer to me.

"I do have one."

"Where?"

"I'm not going to tell you, so just go away." I put my arm up to get some space between her and I.

"Look I'm your mom's friend. Let me do you this favor."

"I rather sleep on the street than wake up to you groping me in my sleep again."

"Okay. Look I can get you back to live with your mom."

I turn to the lady, "That's not any better. Plus, you and your husband are fucking disgusting creeps. I'm not staying at your place no matter what."

"Fine." She pushes me against a wall in an alleyway between two buildings.

Shit. Her quirk.

"I tried being nice a do something that would benefit both of us." She grabs me from my jaw.

Just from what I know she can control my limbs just by touching me. I have no way out of this on my own. I need control of my arms and hands if I use my quirk.

Wait! Her fear!

As if she knew what I was thinking she says, "Don't fucking try using your mother's quirk. I'll out you to her."

"She already knows, you fucking pedo." I jerk my head away from her hand.

"Okay, but if i tell her you tried doing something to me and used your quirk to get your way do you think she'd let you get away with it?"

I have to keep her talking until the time on her quirk stops.  She has to have a limit.

"She's a shitty mom, but she'd believe me over you." I try to move my hand, but fail.

Should I just use my other quirk? What if she decides to call the police? I haven't been exactly innocent. Fuck but it doesn't really matter right now, does it?

I get so lost in my mind it freezes up as well. 

"I agree, she's a shitty mother. I also think she'd still be pissed off at you for even coming over to my house when you know she doesn't like you staying at other people's houses." She kisses my neck.

It gives my a sick feeling in my stomach.

No. No. No...fuck it.

I use my quirk on her, and everything suddenly changes. I see everything from her perspective. Suddenly after a few seconds, I come back to the real world and see I can use my arms and legs again. I immediately punch the lady and knee her stomach before banging her head one the wall. She falls to the ground.

"Hey, are you alright now?"

I turn to see a girl around my age, with greenish hair beside me.

"Um...yeah."

She holds her fist as if she punch the lady, "I was walking by and saw a bit of what was happening. Do you want to call the police?" She takes out her phone.

"No!...um no. Dont." I cover her phone.

"Uh okay. Do you want me to walk with you?"

"...sure."

We look around to make sure it's safe to leave the lady there as we prop her up against the wall. While we walk away the girl continues to talk.

"I'm Setsuna Tokage."

"Y/n L/n."

"Do you want to call someone?" She shows me her phone.

I shake my head no. I decide to just stay back at the shop.

As we get closer Tokage speaks again, "Hey my aunt has a shop by here."

"...oh. Cool."

"You live around here?" She asks.

"No."

There's silence between us for a while.

"Um, I work at a tattoo shop around here." I say.

"Really? My aunt's shop is a tattoo place."

"Yeah. My boss is named Adelita."

"That's my aunt! That's so cool, but aren't you too young to work at a tattoo shop?"

"I mostly just clean but I'm an apprentice. Your aunt has enough tattoo artists working for her." I try smiling.

"Ah okay."

"You go to UA?" I noticed her uniform.

"Oh yeah! What school do you go to?"

"I don't."

"Oh..."

We get to the shop.

"Are you okay being alone?" She asks me.

"Yes."

I think for a while.

"Um, did you want to go in? Your aunt left early."

"Oh, sorry I thought she was here. Um, no it's fine."

"Okay. Well I'll just go in."

"If my aunt comes back, can you tell her I came looking for her?"

"Of course. Um, by the way, thank you for you know..."

"No problem. I'll make sure that bitch is still knocked out on my way back."

I give her a small smile. 

"Bye!" She smiles back.

"Bye." 

I run upstairs, after locking the door, from feeling sick again. I end up throwing up in the bathroom from the situation with the lady.

I knew something was wrong with her. She's as bad as her husband. Fucking pedo couple...

I keep throwing up for a while thinking of the situations and what could've happened. I remember the fear of the lady, and even that make me vomit.

I fucking hate this quirk. Stop remembering it. Just shut up. 

I didn't notice, but I feel the tears on my face.

Stop fucking crying nothing happened. Just move on from it. If it was that fucking easy I would've done it already dumb fuck.

I shake my head.

Shut up. Shut up. Fucking shut up!

I smack my head with my palms over and over again. More tears spill, blurring my vision as I force myself to look in the mirror. The reflection staring back is a mess, just like me. I wash my face with the cold water and rinse my mouth to calm down. Hitting my head and the crying made me tired, so I leave the bathroom and head to the staff break room. I pull out a thin blanket from my bag, collapsing on the couch. I put my earphones in to listen to my music, hoping it can take me away, even for a moment.

*End of flashback*

(End of Tw⚠️)

Y/n's p.o.v.

"Y/n are you okay? You haven't said anything all day. Ribbit." Asui looks concerned.

"Hm?" I snap out of what i was remembering.

It still makes me feel sick to my stomach. The memory makes me feel uncomfortable in my own skin.

"Are you okay?" She repeats.

"Yeah. Just tired."

"Well we still have to go train. Will you be able to? Do you want me to tell Mr.Aizawa you can't?"

"No. No. I'm fine. Like i said I'm just tired."

"Okay then let's go." She walks me to the locker room.

"Hey y/n!" Hagakure greets me.

"Hi." I start getting into my hero costume.

I have to ask about the villain outfit with Shiggy.

"Y/n, the guys have been trying to talk to you." Ashido tells me.

"Yeah they want to apologize." Uraraka adds.

"Even Todoroki?" I ask.

"It looked that way. We're not really sure though, but don't worry! Jirou and I will make sure nothing gets out of hand if he will be there." Yaoyorozu says.

"Thanks."

We all get out and get ready for training.

"Alright today we're working on your quirks. Everyone get a partner. I don't care who." Mr. Aizawa instructs us.

Ugh I hate this.

Everyone is already paired up except for one.

"Y/n."

"Todoroki."

I hate this even more now.

"Okay now today we're putting both class 1-A and 1-B together."

We see Class 1-B coming outside to join us. I see Tokage wave to me. I wave back. We do the training, but to no surprise Todoroki and I don't get along.

"He said I'm the hero, you're the civilian!" Todoroki argues.

"Look, Scarface, I'd tell you if you were the hero if you were, but you're not so just shut up and let me carry you to the other side so we can be done with this." I push him off of me and use my quirk to get the dead to carry him and we run off.

He's lucky I didn't use his dad's ghost.

I hear someone laugh. I turn to see who it was and see a girl with a mushroom hat.

"Oh sorry Y/n. We didn't mean to distract you. Um this is Komori." Tokage grunts a bit as she carries her.

"Hii!" Komori smile and raises her hand.

I see mushrooms coming out her fingertips.

"Um hi."

Suddenly I feel something really cold pass me. I turn to look from where it came from.

"Stop talking," Todoroki grunts, "And let me be the hero."

He's so fucking annoying.

I sigh, "Fine. Whatever."

I stop and let Todoroki drop to the ground as I stop using my quirk.

"Bye Tokage. Komori."

"Bye." They both say in unison.

When we get done with training the classes agree to hang out.

I really don't want to be here.

I get done changing back to my normal clothes after showering.

"Um, Y/n the guys want to know if they can talk to you now." Uraraka peaks half her body through the locker room door.

"Sure." I dry my hair.

I get out of the locker room and see the guys, that helped Todoroki last time, in the girls room.

"Oh... I didn't know we were going to talk in here." I say, "Anyways, tell me what you're going to say."

"I'll start..." Sero steps forward, "Y/n, I know apologizing won't fix what happened with the situation we all helped with, so I'd like to do anything you say to earn your forgiveness."

Uh...

Kaminari speaks after, "I also want to do anything I can to get you to forgive me, and fix my mistake! I-I'll be your person charger if you want!"

"Denki calm down man..." Jirou tells him.

Tokoyami goes next, "I hope you can forgive me. It wasn't right to take a part of Todoroki's plan. Even though I wasn't the one to hit you, I still took a part of not stopping Todoroki. I apologize, and we all agreed to do anything you want in order to make it up to you."

As Ojiro is about to speak next I stop him.

"Okay I don't think I can hear the same thing over and over again reworded differently. What I've got from these speeches so far is you'll do anything so I can forgive you all?"

The guys nod their head.

"Okay well you could've just said that. No need for the extra bullshit." I walk over to the other side of the room, "It doesn't matter anyway, I wasn't really mad at you all. You did annoyed me though. However everyone in this damn school does."

Ojiro sigh in relief, "Oh good. The girls sure gave us hell for it. Heh."

He has his hand behind his head.

"You did?" I look at the girls.

"Uhh a bit." Some of the girls respond.

*Flashback to what the girls did*

"You! All! Need! To! Respect! Others!" Kirishima smacks Kaminari, and Sero with a rolled up magazine.

"Use your quirk, Kiri!" Ashido tells Kirishima.

"Oh true!" He turns back to smacking the guys, "You! All! Are! No! Men!"

Ashido smacks the guys as well, "He's right! You're stupid assholes!"

"Uhh you guys I think bringing Bakugou along was a bit too much..." Yaoyorozu tells the girls.

"Agh! You fucking idiots are so worthless! You made me miss my date!" Bakugou blasts his explosions to Tokoyami, and Ojiro.

"Heh. Are you upset you can't give Kirishima a good time?" Kaminari laughs.

"THAT'S PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU STUPID PISS COLOR BITCH!!" Bakugou places his hand on Kaminari's face.

"I was messing! I was messing!!"

There's a loud explosion.

*End*

Of course Todoroki wasn't a part of it.

"Okay. Are we done here now?" I tell them.

"...Yeah." Sero responds.

"Okay."

I take my phone out as I walk outside.

Toga
Darlinggggg i miss you :(

Y/n
I do too (pet name) but you know im trying to be more helpful to the L.O.V.

Toga
Ik but still you should be here with me :(

Although she's hiding something from me, I can't help but just love her with all my heart. I can't be mad at her at all. She's too sweet, and kind.

Toga
I'm going to stab some bitches if you don't show up here >:(

Y/n
Aw dont be mad (pet name) I'll be there soon
Remember Shigaraki isn't going to like you killing people behind his back

Toga
Hmph idc he's a crusty man why would I listen to him >:(

A thought pops into my head.

Y/n
If you want we can have a little killing spree together when I get back

Toga
Yess!! :D

We text for a bit before I get interrupted.

"Y/n you haven't looked up at your phone since you got out here." Tokage tells me.

"I don't talk much with the others." I look at them.

Class 1-A and 1-B decided to make a little campfire, so we can all hang out. The teachers let Kirishima grill while Bakugou makes some food inside.

"So you're not that different from outside of school. I'm kinda glad. I thought you just didn't like talking to me." She looks to me, "at least now I know you don't like talking to anyone." She laughs.

I do too for a bit, "To be honest,  you don't really annoy me like the others. I just don't talk much to them."

"Talkative or not you're still fun to hangout with." She smiles.

"Thanks," I smile, "but I'm sure you think that because the only times we've hung out was when I was homeless, and didn't go to school giving me time to hang out with your aunt and her friends. Which were the actual fun ones."

"Okay, but if I wanted to hangout with them I wouldn't have spent my time talking to you instead."

"To be honest I thought you just talked to me because you felt bad for me."

"No, I wouldn't give you a pity party, I genuinely like hanging out with you. I'm sorry you thought that! Did I do something to give you that impression?"

"No, no. It's just other people that have talked to me make it seem that way. I've gotten used to it, but it's still annoying."

"I talk to you because I enjoy it, y/n. I genuinely want to be your friend."

We both smile at each other for a moment before being interrupted.

"Tokage, what are you doing talking to that girl from class 1-A? Don't you know she's an attention seeker?" Monoma pulls down his sleeve to show his forearm insinuating my previous situation.

"Monoma!" Kendo yells at him.

I fucking hate this guy.

"I'm going to go now." I tell Tokage as I get up.

"Wait, let me go with you." She stops me.

"It's clear your classmate doesn't want me hanging out with you."

"Y/n, Monoma is a dumbass. I'm not even friends with him. I'm not letting him decide who I get to hang out with. Plus when did you listen to people like that?" She smiles.

I look to my phone then to her, "Fine."

"Okay, come with me. They're not going to notice us sneaking away." She grabs my hand and leads me to the forest.

"Well I don't really think its sneaking off if Monoma saw us."

"Who cares about him. Kendo probably made him pass out."

I laugh a little. She's still leading the way.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"As far from the others as possible."

"Oh okay."

We eventually stop and sit against two trees.

"Uh do you know the way back?"

"Don't worry about that. We don't have any one to bother us now so tell me everything. What's new?"

I look at her, "What's new?"

"Yeah we haven't talked to each other in a while, and on the first day here you're fighting with Ragdoll." She laughs.

"That was just her being stupid." I shake my head.

"I still see you still have a complicated relation with heroes."

"Hate...I still hate them. Most of them at least."

"Then why stay at UA? I mean...I know you had to join because it was the only way your mom let you back home, but now she's..." She doesn't finish her sentence.

"Missing? Possibly dead? You can say it. I'm not going to over react to it, but to answer your question, I don't know. I guess it was the easier decision rather than leaving." I lie.

"You still think she's alive, and would get mad at you for leaving?"

Shit that could've been a great excuse.

"You of all people know my relationship with my mother. I'm still processing my emotions over her disappearance, so thinking about leaving this school wouldn't be a clear decision."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring her up."

"It's fine. You can continue to ask questions." I tell her.

"Have the police asked you, or told you, anything?"

"No, but my siblings have. They still don't know where she could've gone."

"Do you think... she's alive?"

"I don't really know. I mean who goes off and disappears then comes back alive? Then again if she were dead the police would at least find something." I put head down.

"Hey it's okay. You know if anything happens my aunt will always welcome you to stay at her place again for as long as you need."

I smile, "Thanks."

We start talking about the weekend although I leave some stuff out.

"Your sisters decided to get you drunk? Oh my god, how did you act?" She laughs.

"They aren't the best influence, and according to my girlfriend and her family pretty fucking gay."

"Oh...your girlfriend?" She quiets down.

"Yeah, why?" I smile.

"Nothing I just didn't know you were in a relationship. If I did, I wouldn't have kept trying so hard." She chuckles.

"Trying? What?" I tilt my head to her.

"I've, um, liked you since we met."

"Oh..."

"No I know it sounded wrong, but I didn't mean it that way."

"No I get it." I stand up more serious, "You just kept talking to me not because you wanted to be my friend but you wanted something more."

I'm about to walk away, but she grabs my arm.

"Y/n-"

I pull my arm away from her, "Don't fucking touch me. Look I do appreciate you helping me when we first met, but it's better if you just leave me alone now."

"Why are you upset at this?"

I turn to her, "Are you that fucking stupid? You were the first person in my entire damn life I thought I could genuinely be friends with. You know things not even my girlfriend fucking knows. I've told you more shit about me that I haven't told her yet. I guess I was right. People only act nice because they want something from you."

I leave her. I get back to where the others are.

"Hey y/n-"

"I'm not in the mood to talk, Shinso." I have a ghost talk to him for me.

I go inside, but Jirou and Yaoyorozu see me. They decided to follow.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Jirou peaks her head in the door.

"Did someone from 1-B do something? Was it Monoma?" Yaoyorozu sounds concerned.

I'm laying on the ground.

"Can't hear you." I put the volume of my music more higher.

I reach the highest volume, but can still faintly hear the other two.

I hate this.

"Do you want us to leave?" Yaoyorozu asks.

"Why are you guys m- why do you two talk to me?" I ask as I pause my music.

"We're friends?" Jirou answers.

"Is that a question?" I ask.

"We consider you a friend but I don't know if you think of the same way." Yaoyorozu looks to Jirou and back at me.

Do I see them as friends?

I turn to face them, "...well if you two see me as a friend, why are you guys my friends? Do you just feel sorry for me or some shit like that? Do you want something?"

"What no- we just have fun, no? I mean yeah I like annoying you, but that's just what friends do cuz we're comfortable around each other." Jirou sits in front of me.

Yaoyorozu does the same, "We care for you too. You might not be like the rest of the class, but you definitely look like you need people to be there for you, and we're glad to be there for you and not in a pitiful way but we genuinely wanna look out for you when needed. Even when you're being a grouch it's easy to tell you care much for people that are important to you. You also have something that is great to be around, but I don't know what it is."

"Yeah," Jirou agrees, "I mean whether it was you being friendly with others and I guess some what shy when first got here or the way you are now, you're fun to be around. Thats why the rest of the girls and us would invite you to places outside of school before the dorms. Looking back now, you probably didn't like going out with us much, huh? Sorry." Jirou nervously laughs.

"You're right I didn't," I sit up, and turn to them, "but I went because at least you two would be there."

I see them smile a bit.

"What happened? Why did you come in here bothered?" Jirou asks.

I wait a second before answering her, "Tokage made me think she wanted to be my friend when in reality she just wanted a relationship from me and I don't know maybe more. I thought she was my first actual friend. We knew each other even before i got into UA, and I get if she just had a crush, but when she found out I have a girlfriend she said she wouldn't have kept trying so hard. I thought she just wanted to be my friend, but no she would've left if I had rejected her under different circumstances. I know I might be overreacting about this, but I can't help but feel angry towards her."

"Hey it's okay. Remember its best to not hide how you feel." Yaoyorozu tries to comfort me.

Yeah she'll probably regret saying that one day.

"Do you want to go back or are you going to stay here?" Jirou asks.

"I'll go back out. I just dont want to deal with 1-B right now."

The two nod their head, and we walk back outside. I reply back to Himiko.

Toga
Hellooooo >:(

Answerrr you know I'm clingy rn :(

Y/n
I'm sorry my love I had to deal with something
Anyways I'm hanging out with the class so I'll try talking to them and hopefully I won't be too suspicious

Toga
Are you sure you want to do that? I mean you don't even know who the traitor is

Y/n
Yeah...about that why can't I know who they are again?

Toga
It's a surprise

Y/n
Himiko I heard you talking to Shigaraki...
He's not making you keep the secret so why don't you want me to know?

I hear muffled talking, and noticed its not from my music. I turn to see Tokage standing beside me.

I take out one ear bud, and sigh, "What?"

"Y-you didn't hear me?" She asks.

"Of course not. Now what do you want?" I look annoyed at her.

"Y/n please I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way."

"Tokage please just leave me alone."

"Go away, Tokage." Yaoyorozu tells her as she get in between me and her.

"C'mon lets go." Jirou tries lead Tokage away from me.

"Let me go!" Tokage shoves Jirou to the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 157 12
[Pending for 2nd half] Hakira Toga (your role in this story) is Himiko Toga's sister in this AU, she ran away from home with her sister after an inci...
118K 2.7K 30
"Ever since they got back from camp Uraraka couldn't stop thinking about Toga, the villain who attacked and managed to get blood from her, but not in...
10.7K 354 15
(Y/n) (l/n) is a student at U.A high, looking forward to becoming a hero. They had always had a simple life with a loving family, little do they know...
21.4K 496 18
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ You're a teenage girl who supposedly doesn't like anyone, taking on the outside world as a villain in Japan. You have four people yo...