HER ALEXEI (Her Volkovs Book...

By stardustglitters

Her Volkovs Series Book Two Belle and Nikolai's relationship is put to a test as Artan, the Albanian Mob Boss... More

Chapter 1. The Volkov Tantrums.
Chapter 2. The Albanian Mob Boss.
Chapter 3. Obsessed.
Chapter 4. Shut Up and Drive.
Chapter 5. The Godfather.
Chapter 7. The Sunrise and the Jealous
Chapter 8. Gangster Pheromone
Chapter 9. Mr. Brightside.
Chapter 10. Two On.
Chapter 11. Glitter Dust.
Chapter 12. Teacher Belle.
Chapter 13. Boston.
Chapter 14. Ya lyublyu tebya.
Chapter 15. The First Daughter.
Chapter 16. The Rendezvous.
Chapter 17. The Wolf's Mate.
Chapter 18. Tour de Mafia (part one)
Chapter 19. Tour de Mafia (part two)
Chapter 20. Lacking a Screw.
Chapter 21. The Loose Cannon.
Chapter 22. Lured.
Chapter 23. Private Jet
Chapter 24. I Choose You.
Chapter 25. Meet the Galveses.
Chapter 26. The Billionaire.
Chapter 27. One Possessive Asshole.
Chapter 28. The Crispy Bacon and the Russian Sausage.
Chapter 29. Rough Patch.
Her Volkovs Series Link

Chapter 6. Chicks Dig Outlaws

66.2K 2K 242
By stardustglitters

Nikolai and Alexei are still in deep sleep. The two got knocked out after I gave them back massage last night. They wanted it hard so I gave them HARD. I literally walked on their backs and ran my toes on their heads, faces, and necks. They grunted whenever I place the weight of my body in each step. I just giggle at the Russian profanities coming out of their mouths every so often. But of course, knowing the two, there was a catch. I had to strip naked while giving them massage. I have had enough humiliation for that night already so I fought my way to just wear my panties and bra on. That was the best I can bargain considering the fact I'm up against the Boss and the Underboss of the Russian Mafia.

I cant help but think about what happened between the three of us. It was so confusing yet I was not uncomfortable with it. The kiss that Alexei gave me was disturbingly sensual. It was breathtaking. And Nikolai, my future husband lead us to that kiss. It was so wrong yet so right. Ugh! What is happening to me? Why am I feeling like this?

I let out a sigh while looking at Nikolai and Alexei. They are facing each other on their side. I looked at the clock and it's just four in the morning. I need to do something else to occupy my mind so I can forget my crazy thoughts. I took my bag and scanned my planner. I have to go shopping for my fairy costume for the gala and charity auction at St.Mary's. Me and my kids are going to have a dance number while Lilly's class is going to present a song number as a thank you to the benefactors of St. Mary's School for children with special needs. Of course, my future husband being the biggest donor at St. Mary's will be there.

While I'm scouring my bag, a permanent marker fell down and rolled over the floor. I suddenly thought of one brilliant idea to get back at the two.

I uncap the permanent marker and slowly squeez myself in between them. I made Alexei lie on his back. I then slowly wrote something on Alexei's forehead. I cover my mouth so tight trying to hold back my laughter. But, I wasnt table to hold it that much because a giggle escaped my mouth. I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest when all of a sudden Alexei grabs me towards him making me drop my face on his chest while I'm still kneeling. I am now in the most difficult position ever. I feel like I'm suffocating. I waited for a few more seconds just to make sure that Alexei is not awake. When I heard his soft snoring, a smile slowly formed on my face. I then slowly remove myself from Alexei. I clipped his wrist with my index finger and my thumb and remove him from my neck.

Yes! One down, one to go.

I just lay on my side to face Nikolai who is also softly snoring. My future husband, as usual, looks like a greek god even when sleeping. I also wrote something on Nikolai's forehead. Another giggle escaped my mouth.

My eyes widened when Nikolai slowly opens his eyes. Oh my god!

I dont know if he's really awake or half awake, but the moment he saw me, he quickly grabs me towards his chest. Dammit! He's just like Alexei. I again waited for him to go back to sleep. After a few minutes I slowly remove myself from him.

I then took my red lipstick from my bag, applied it on and planted a kisses on both Nikolai and Alexei's foreheads. Oh god, they look so innocent. I just giggle from the fact that they will wake up in a while and realize what I did to them. I quickly took pictures of them. Oh gosh, this is so priceless. I tiptoed my way out of Alexei's room while holding my bag on my hand.

I quickly ran upstairs to Nikolai's room, took a very quick shower, and collected my hair into a messy bun. I wore an off shoulder white crop top, a short shorts and a wedge shoes from Yelena's closet. I checked the time and it's only 4:20 am. Oh gosh I feel like my heart is beating a million times.

When I went to the kitchen I see Boris, Yuri, two of Alexei's men, Ivan and Vasily already awake and having their cups of coffee. Geee do these guys still sleep?

They are all wearing plain shirts and boxers. My eyes quickly caught the tattoos on their right arms. They have similar tattoos with my Nikolai and Alexei. When I came near them to approach the fridge, I saw a tattoo of monogram V on their wrists almost reaching the back of their hands.

It's obvious that I took them by surprise. They looked at each other, and they seem to await each other's reactions.

Yuri then clears his throat. "Good morning Madamme."

"Good morning Yuri, good morning boys."

"Good morning Madamme." Said all of them faintly.

"Uh Ivan, Vasily I'm leaving now." The two then quickly stood up and left the kitchen.

Yuri handed me a glass of water.

"Thank you Yuri." Yuri looks like he wants to ask me something. As I stood next to them in the center island, Boris stood from his seat and offered it to me.

"It's okay Boris. I have to go."

"Where to Madamme?" Asked Yuri, not being able to hold it anymore.

"Amy's"

I then drank the water from the glass and walked out of the kitchen. I paced to the door and towards the car. Ivan is already waiting for me outside the car. He is still wearing his white shirt and boxers, and he looks so uncomfortable.

A smile is slowly forming on my face. Ivan then opened the car door for me. I quickly hopped inside. I can see that Ivan's gun is slinged on his back. I then saw Vasily exiting the house struggling to wear his pants on. He is hopping his way towards the car. He has in his shoulder another pants, probably for Ivan. When he nears the car, he threw the pants to Ivan who also struggled to put it on as well. I feel so terrible for catching them off guard like this. My poor Ivan and Vasily.

Vasily quickly hopped in the driver's seat while Ivan sat on the front passenger while zipping his pants.

"Where to Madamme?"

"Amy's and drive fast."

I took deep breath and giggled inside. I then dialled Amy. After many rings, she answered.

"Hm?" Amy just murmurs and she sounds like I woke her up.

"A!!!!! I need to see you. Emergency. Code Red. Im on my way."

"You better be dying B! I just came home from my night shift at the hospital. Im going to choke you to death if this isnt code red."

I just giggle on Amy.

"Your giggling, that means this is not a life or death situation. Tell your bodyguards to drive fast so I can kill you already." Amy's voice sounds flat and she clearly is very sleepy.

Several minutes past we arrived at Amy's.

I quickly took the key from our secret spot and unlocked the front door. I then ran towards Amy's room. Amy is lying on her stomach, her eyes are closed and her mouth is open. My poor bestfriend must be very tired from her night shift at work.

I then knelt next to the bed facing Amy. I blew air on her face a couple of times before she finally opened her eyes. I then let out a wicked smile to her.

"What did you do now B? You have the same look as when you kicked Donald on his crotch." Amy is referring to Donald, the airhead jock back in high school who thinks he's a gift from god to women. He told everybody in school that we had a relationship and that he broke up with me. Truth of the matter is, I denied his invitation to the prom. The moment I knew about the gossip he was spreading, I looked for him, found him inside their locker room and kicked him on his balls. The douchebag dropped to the floor while holding his crotch in pain.

"Permanent marker comes off from skin right?"

"Why?" Amy's eyebrows crinkled, her eyes are half shut.

"Nothing." I said while a smile is plastered on my face. I dont know why but getting back at Nikolai and Alexei feels so damn good.

"You look weirdly happy."

"I am happy A!"

"Despite what happened to you last night with your former boss?"

"Oh yah. About that, we'll talk about that later. You can go back to sleep A." I then kissed Amy on her cheek.

To my surprise, I received a text from Nikolai.

Somebody is going to get tied in bed tonight.

Oh my gosh. One thing about my future husband is that when he says something, I can be sure as hell that he will do it.

Im still trying to process Nikolai's text when I received another one and it's from Alexei.

We are coming for you. I better not find you with that Dylan.

Oh my god. What do I do now? I paced back and forth inside Amy's room.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

SCENE WHEN NIKOLAI AND ALEXEI WOKE UP WITHOUT BELLE IN BETWEEN THEM.

Alexei is on his stomach, his back is turned against Nikolai. Nikolai went to the bathroom and Alexei's closet to check, but Belle is nowhere to be found. Nikolai then went to the kitchen.

"Where is she?"

Nikolai's men looks at him in horror but at the same time they are already struggling to hold back a smile.

"What?!" Nikolai asked sternly, puzzled by the weird reactions of his men.

"She left early boss." Yuri said, while looking at Nikolai's forehead.

"Uh Boss." Yuri pointed to his forehead gesturing Nikolai.

All of a sudden Alexei walks in the kitchen his hair is tousled and he's wearing a white cotton shirt and boxers just like Nikolai.

"Where is she?" Alexei asked.

Nikolai's eyebrows crinkled when he saw Alexei's forehead with the words "Chicks Dig " written on it and a kiss mark next to it.

"What the fuck is that in your forehead?" Said Nikolai to Alexei.

"What?" Alexei tries to rub his forehead while looking at Nikolai's forehead at the same time. Nikolai has the word "Outlaws" on his forehead with a kiss mark on it as well.

"What the hell is that in your forehead?" Alexei retorted to Nikolai.

This time their men was not able to hold it any longer, they all snorted in unison except for Yuri who has now a smirk plastered on his face.

"I'm sorry Boss." Boris said.

Boris and Alexei's two men quickly went out of the kitchen while holding their cups of coffee in their hands.

Nikolai and Alexei came back to Alexei's room and directly towards the mirror.

"What the fuck!?" Said Alexei, looking at his forehead.

"Fuck!" Nikolai exclaimed as he looks himself in the mirror.

There's a moment of silence as they realize how ridiculous they look. Seconds past, Nikolai places his hands on his waist and looks up while smiling.

Alexei intertwined his arms in front of him, a smirk formed on his face while shaking his head.

"She did this." Nikolai said.

"She's punishing us." Said Alexei.

"Why are you not making her officially Mrs. Volkov, brother?"

"She wants me to meet her parents first." Nikolai answered.

"Then lets do it. Ill have Yuri prepare for our trip."

Nikolai just nodded.

"Is she pregnant yet?"

"Im working on it."

Nikolai and Alexei let out a naughty grin.

"Just imagine the little volkov fuckers that will be running around the house while giving their beautiful mother a taste of her own medicine." Said Alexei referring to the piece of art on their foreheads. Nikolai just lets out a chuckle.

"Lets go punish our queen." Said Nikolai while exiting the room.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Oh my gosh A. They are coming."

"Who's coming?" Amy is now resting his back on the piled pillow. I actually managed to wake her up. Although she still looks and sounds sleepy.

"Nikolai and Alexei."

"What's new with that? They always come for you B."

Suddenly I hear the sound of a familiar car engine. Oh god. It's the sports car Nikolai was driving last night. I quickly stood up and peeked on the window. My heart jumped when the black sports car pulled over along with the two black SUV's right next the SUV my future husband assigned for me.

I then saw my Nikolai and Alexei step down from the sports car. Nikolai was the one driving.

My heart is beating a thousand times. My lips parted when I see both of them sporting a black and white printed bandana around their foreheads while their hair are brushed to the back.

Oh my god, they look like fresh from a photoshoot or something. At this point everything seems to go in slow motion. Nikolai looks so dangerously hot. He has the same look as when he's about to do something rough to me. Alexei is sporting a serious look, he placed his right hand inside his pocket as he brushes his hair to the back with his other hand. Only Alexei walks towards the house while Nikolai rested his back on the car door .

"Oh gosh A, dont op." I was about to tell Amy to not open the door but when I turned to face her, she's no longer in bed.

I tiptoed towards the door and placed my ears against the gap of the door. I can hear Amy talking to Alexei.

Shit.

I quickly hopped on bed and just waited for my pitiful fate. A few seconds past, Amy opened the door. She has now a playful look on her face. I know what she's trying to convey. I just rolled my eyes on her.

Alexei then enters the room and quickly climbed in front of me. I rested my back on the headboard of the bed. I looked at the bandana wrapped on his forehead. I just giggle inside.

"Hi." Alexei said looking at me intently.

"Hi." I retorted. Im trying so hard to hold back my giggles.

"Hey you." Said Alexei a smirk is now plasterd on his face.

"Hey you." I retorted.

"Youre pretty."

"Youre pretty."

"I love your smile."

To my surprise Alexei landed a swift kiss on my lips.

"Love you." He said as he looks at me like he really meant what he said. Oh god why is he doing this? Alexei chose to kiss me on my lips and say the most confusing words in the presence of my bestfriend who thinks that Alexei and I have something going on.

I glanced at Amy's direction and she looks like she saw a pink unicorn the moment she heard and saw what Alexei did.

My heart jumped from my chest when Alexei scoops me from bed and manhandles me out of Amy's room.

"Ill see you later A." I said to Amy as we pass by her. I did not put up a fight against Alexei anymore. My ass is flying in the air as Alexei holds my thighs together on his left shoulder.

"See you B." Amy said, trying hard to put up a straight face. Amy tries to meet my eyes and gestured with her mouth. "Omg omg I told you!"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The three of us are now in the two seater black sports car. Alexei forced me to sit on his lap, while Nikolai drives. The SUVs are following us from behind.

We all look at each other with smiles on our faces.

"Where are we going Nikolai?"

"We are going to buy some rope and other stuffs."

"What for?"

Nikolai then glanced at me sporting a wicked grin on his face.

"Oh no you will not!" I said, horrified by the fact that my ass is going to get tied to bed.

"Oh yes we will baby."

"No! Nikolai!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 604 30
...And if Hell feels like Heaven you didn't change the Devil. But he changed You! ____________________________________ Camilla's life was never easy...
913K 33.2K 69
-COMPLETE- [09. 10. 20. - 03. 06. 21] Angelo Giovanni had eyes for a certain fiery black haired beauty. No matter what he couldn't just get enough of...
296K 7.9K 30
-In editing- "Normality is like a breath of fresh air but when that is taken from you, you can no longer breath" When Emma Greenes brother, Alex Gree...
215K 4.5K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...