My second marriage to my wife...

By maya7ahmed

Y/n got married to her sister's husband for the sake of their baby. Jungkook and y/n don't like each other... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
hello
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
HELP
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
1K
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
sorry readers
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
COVID - 19
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 20

1.5K 48 7
By maya7ahmed

Jungkook pov

"Oh god, How I can say that! It's all that stupid Jackson's fault" I thought.

"I really like her since college days"

"She hates you"

"Once you'll leave her I'll get her and make her mine, and I'll treat her like a queen."

I thought about what Jackson said to me a while ago.

I gripped my hair in my fist in anger. I took a deep sigh and calm myself down.

"I don't care whether she hates me or not I don't care.

"But I don't know why I feel like my heart doesn't agree with me".

"Shut up jungkook, you don't care about y/n. and anyways Rosé is so much better than y/n....yeah Rosé is better and I don't love y/n...hmm that's right".

I said to myself looking at my reflection in the mirror.

After a while, namjoon Hyung came to my room

Nj: are you fine. He said looking at my messy hair.

Jk: yeah I'm fine. I said combing my hair with my fingers.

Nj: anyways, come let's eat, we have ordered pizza.

Jk: yeah let's go.

I went downstairs with namjoon Hyung. Everyone took their seat and start eating pizza.

While eating I felt someone's gaze so, I look up and saw Jackson looking at me.

"Why he is looking at me like I have done a crime". I thought.

After eating everyone left to their house and y/n also went to her room.

As I enter my room I plop myself on my bed and close my eyes.

I open my eyes immediately as I saw Jackson clinging y/n arm back in the movie room a while ago.

"What's happening to me, God?"

I took hwasa's frame from the side drawer and hugged that.

"I miss you, why did you leave me huh?"

"You know I feel nothing for y/n?"

"i-I love you, w-why I'm shuttering, I love you," I said that 3 magical words to hwasa but more than a statement I feel like I'm questioning myself.

I gripped my hair in my fist in anger. "Ahhhhhhhh I'm getting mad". I took a deep sigh in order to calm myself.

"I need to take shower to calm myself"

I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After a good shower, I wore my PJs and lay down on my bed, and slept.

Jackson pov

"Is jungkook really in a relationship with Rosé? Even after knowing that y/n loved him so much. What if jungkook is lying? Maybe he said that in anger or jealousy....yeah, why I didn't think this before. I need to find out whether they are in a relationship or not?" I thought.

I took my phone from my pocket and saw the date.

"Y/n's birthday is coming soon; I need to plan something big...yeah, let me call jisoo and Vernon.

I call them and plan what to do.

"I'm sorry y/n I have to this for you; you deserve to know the truth about jungkook and Rosé's relation. What happens if I didn't get my love, I will try to give your love to you...I promise?"

After that, I took a shower and changed my clothes, and lay down on my bed.

A few days later

Y/n pov

Y/n: are you kidding me jisoo, my birthday party in a club?

Js, Vn, jack: yeah

Js: it will be fun, please.

Jack: y/n please we have planned everything.

Y/n: then change the plan

Vn: but we have already done the payments also.

Y/n: come on understand how I can leave jaekuk alone.

Js: but Eunji and Yeona are here, they will take care of jaekuk, we'll go after putting him to sleep only.

Y/n: you all won't change the plan right?

Three of them nodded their head like small kids. I sigh and said

Y/n: fine but we'll come soon.

Jack: ok done.

After that, they start planning about other kinds of stuff.

Y/n: so who are we inviting to the party, for sure my parents won't come to the club?

Jack: I know you can celebrate with them afternoon or evening.

Jack: my bandmates and some of our classmates and bts.

Y/n: bts?

Jack: hey jungkook.

Suddenly Jackson called jungkook who was coming from his office.

Jk: hmm, what happens?

Jack: we are planning y/n's birthday party in the club, you and other bts members will come right?

Jackson said putting his arm on my shoulder.

For a few seconds jungkook kept staring at me then said.

Jk: I'll think and about others I will ask them.

After that, we went to his room. I hit Jackson's arm.

Y/n: are you serious why did you invite him?

Jack: what? Bts and we are good friends, I'm sure they will come.

Y/n: but what about jungkook, do you think he'll ever come to my party huh?

Jack: chill y/n he'll come.

After one hour they left for their house.

I went to the kitchen and made my dinner and jaekuk's dinner.

And left to my room to wake up jaekuk.

I went toward his bed found him sleeping peacefully. I lightly patted jaekuk's leg and called him.

After a few seconds he woke up, and then I carried him downstairs.

I put jaekuk in his chair and feed him and after he finish I ate my dinner.

After cleaning the dishes I went to my room.

I let jaekuk play while I take shower.

After few minutes

When I came out after showering with a towel around my body I saw jungkook and jungkook was already looking at my side.

Y/n: yaaaaah get out idiot

Jungkook ran outside as I scream. I locked the door and quickly wore my clothes.

After I wore my clothes I open the door and found jungkook outside.

Jk: can I come now.

Y/n: hmmm. I said not looking at jungkook's face as I was embarrassed by a little accident that happened a while ago.

Y/n: why did you come to my room? Don't you know how to knock?

Jk: it was not locked; you should have locked the room.

Y/n: yah it's my room you can't enter whether it's locked or not, you have to knock.

Jk: excuse me, it's my house I can enter anywhere whether is your room or bathro-.

Y/n: S-STOP. I stopped him not letting him finish his sentence.

Jk: I-i means not b-bathroom. He said scratching his head looking at the floor.

Y/n: why did you come here?

Jk: umm can I take jaekuk with me to sleep.

Y/n: why?

Jk: what do you mean "why?"? I want to sleep with him.

I turn around to jaekuk who is playing his game not paying attention to what's happening around.

Y/n: jaekuk-ah do you want to sleep with daddy?

Jaekuk looks at both my and jungkook's face.

Jk: baby can you sleep with me.

Jae: ok, let's go mamma. Jaekuk said holding my hand. Jungkook at me and then jaekuk.

Y/n: no jaekuk, I'll sleep here, you can go with daddy.

Jae: why not mamma?

Y/n: because mamma wants jaekuk to sleep with appa tonight, tomorrow you'll sleep with me, okay?

Jaekuk nodded his head. I kiss jaekuk's forehead and wish him good night.

After they went I put jaekuk's toys in the basket, and then lay down on the bed hugging jaekuk's bunny toy and slept. 

Hello readers, this twentieth chapter of this story.

Hope you guys enjoy

And don't forget to comment, like, and follow 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 2.1K 49
[CURRENTLY EDITING,SO REREADERS SOME CHAPTERS MIGHT BE CHANGED] [SLOW EDITING] At the age of 17 Jimin met with an accident.Due to his spinal cord inj...
3K 298 27
A storyline where Min y/n gets to be the fortunate wife of Jeon Jungkook, who was the fiance of her elder sister. WILL THEY GET DIVORCED AS DECIDED...
83.5K 3.1K 32
Y/N a simple girl, her sister is getting married to a Korean boy whom she was in love with. on the other hand, Taehyung who is a cold, rude and a se...
23.8K 966 19
welcome to my another story of taekook 💜!! Thank u so much for reading this story 💗 in advance..... I suck at writing description 🙃 but still I...