Tsugumi Seishiro x Bodyguard...

By Rugged_Noodle

Two bodyguards, different gangs. Two masters, same objective. Two hateful relationships, one lovely ending... More

Same Old Morning
Unexpected Visitor
New Student, Who Dis
Learn the Signs
You, Me, After School, We Fight
Protect and Attack
Tsugumi is N̶̶o̶̶t̶ a Girl
A Lovely Suprise in the Class
Second Introductions
Calling in Sick
Maybe My Weekend Wasn't Wasted
Chitoge's Favor
The Quest for Girl Clothes
The *Actual* Quest for Girl Clothes
Shoe Shopping
Drinks on Us
Tsugumi and the Pool
Teasing or the Truth
Ending Previews
Juice and Soda
Arrested
Tsugumi's Bow
Saving Tsugumi Seishiro
Karma
Check Up
⚠️ Timeskip ⚠️
Blackmail, Perhaps
Falling Apart
Barging into a Meeting
Night Visitor
🍋 Lewd Morning 🍋
Feeling it in the Festival
Confession of a Dangerous Man
Master and Mistress is Missing
Y/n and His Sensei
Final Goodbyes
Payback from Roach
Aftermath

Study Buddies

1.1K 69 30
By Rugged_Noodle

A few weeks has passed now after the incident happened.

By now, things were slowly starting to cool down with Marika's debut and her horde of police officers barging into the classroom.

But after a few confrontations, everyone seems to be on good terms now. Raku understood why Marika kept calling him her "fiancée", Chitoge and every one of Raku's friends got along, it took Y/n a little time to settle with her presence but considered her an acquaintance and another person he must protect, everything is starting to settle down.

Except for one thing.

"This month is exam month... and they're not here..." a boy talked with himself as he stood just outside a family restaurant.

Y/n, the bodyguard of his master, Raku was on the lookout for his friends that were supposed to be here ten minutes ago. He wanted to make sure that they were able to find the point of interest easily.

And so far, the infamous "couple" were already here along with Miss Kosaki and Tsugumi, sitting at a large table that awaited for their friends as well.

The only people left were Ruri, Shu, and Marika.

And as we speak, Marika had just arrived in a black limo. She steps out with a wide smile on her face before the vehicle speeds off, approaching Y/n. "Where's Raku?~ Where's my future husband?~" she asked with a cheery voice as Y/n just winces back with a slight hint of disgust.

"...Your... 'husband'... is inside..." he replies as Marika gasps and quickly made her way inside. "Raku!~ I'm coming for you!~" she shouted happily with Y/n only sighing.

...Stay strong, Master Raku... It's for the yakuza...

Then in comes two more figures a few minutes later.

Ruri and Shu which the boy named Shu was only whining to be here. "Come on, Ruri! I got this by the leg!" He protested, Y/n knowing about the boy's situation with his grades.

Ruri only slapped the back of his head and scolds the boy with olive hair that he needs to study before he fails. She was the first to go inside as Mako turns to Y/n and smiles.

"It's good to see you, Y/n..."

"Likewise, Master Shu..."

Shu smiles as he was about to head in but decides to try and find a compliment to give the bodyguard.

Only when he glanced down at the h/c's pants, he finds an obvious bulge and was very concerned.

"Y/n? Were you that excited for our study session today?"

"It's a nine millimeter..."

"Is that how big it is?"

"Yeah..."

Y/n pulls his undershirt from his pants to find a gun sticking out.

"Want a look?"

"That's what you meant?!"

"Don't worry, it was in a holster..."

"Th-That's not what I'm talking about!"

Though with the misunderstanding cleared up, Shu was relieved that Y/n wasn't pulling any tricks that was lewder than what he encountered. He heads inside as the boy fixed his holster to the side of his hip this time and sighed.

"...Luckily he didn't see my other gun... The one that ain't a millimeter..." Y/n says as he takes look at inside the family restaurant to find his master and his friends.

His e/c eyes lands on a girl who he could recognize with the navy hair and blue bow, sighing while shaking his head.

"...Why did she have to wear the girls' uniform today of all days?"

It was obvious that Tsugumi was pretty in his eyes, wearing a sailor uniform out of the blue didn't help him out at all as she walked both proudly and shamefully in something like this. Also a reason why he insisted to his master he should "keep an eye out for his friends".

But in the end, he can't fight it. If that's what she's gonna wear today, that's her choice, heading inside the restaurant as he was ready to take a seat.

"Y/n?"

"Yes, Master?"

Y/n finds a couple yen coins in front of him, "Buy whatever you want and some water for me..."

The boy tilts his head, "Not grape juice?"

"I only have enough for water for me and for what you want... Hurry so we can start studying together..."

The bodyguard at first was hesitant, but knew he was not allowed to go against his request. If he wants something to drink, that's his job as Y/n snags the yen coins from him and walked towards the front of the counter.

"..."

A strange presence appeared.

It sent shivers down his spine and the same mild pain in his head came back.

Something was up, he knows it.

He couldn't figure it out at first glance so he asks the same questions whenever this feeling appeared once more.

Where is it coming from?

Are they here?

Who's here?

Is Raku in trouble?

Should I call the yakuza?

Y/n glanced around the establishment for anything that was out of the ordinary or suspicious to him.

"..."

Then he figured out a possibility.

"..."

A pair of men, they were staring at the same direction as Y/n tries his best to trace it from where he stood.

"..."

Their eyes were on his friends.

Y/n immediately felt that they were a threat from their glares towards the students. Observing their every move, his hand hovered over his gun that was concealed under the blazer of his uniform.

"..."

It would soon look a little less suspicious when they turn their attention to each other and starts talking to each other.

This made him feel at ease a bit but he wasn't going to keep his guard down that easily. But at the same time, his friends were being a bit loud as they wanted to get loosened up before their study session.

For now, Y/n went back to his original plan and head to the front counter and finds a cashier.

He was ready to order both him and his master's drinks when he kept his lips sealed.

"..."

Y/n glanced back at the group of students that he hung out with and glanced down at the coins in his hands. Then he takes his wallet out to find a couple of yen bills and turns back to the students once more.

...

Raku, Chitoge, Tsugumi, and the rest of the students present at the table were trying to get in the mood to study.

They talked, laughed, told stories they haven't heard about themselves as the aura around them was getting better by the second.

Overall, everyone was having fun but they were waiting on one individual that wasn't present. They weren't gonna start yet until this student was back and a little relaxed with their study session and then they would start.

He was gone for a hot minute...

"Here you go, Master..."

There he was as Y/n presents a can of grape juice to Raku.

"Thank you Y/..."

Raku stops in his tracks.

"...Eh?"

He doesn't remember asking for grape juice from Y/n.

Klack...

Then a couple of coins drops in front of him to see the same amount of yen coins he gave to Y/n.

"...Eh?"

He glanced up at the boy in his designated uniform as he had a tray of drinks in his hands.

"...Eh?"

Y/n was passing out drinks to everyone, each with their preferred flavor of soda, juice, or coffee as Raku wasn't sure of what was going on.

"Eh?!"

Finally, the third "eh" grabbed Y/n's attention, "Is something wrong, Master?"

"...You didn't steal the drinks, did you?"

"No, Master... Commandment Number Eighty-Six: Never steal... I paid for everyone's drinks with my own money..."

"You what?!"

"It's my money, Master... I wanted to treat everyone because I want them to also relax and have fun when we study..."

"Y/n... We're not here to have fun when we study..."

"Of course... but it won't motivate everyone if they just study study study for hours on end... It'll make everyone hate studying a little more if we're doing this all day with no breaks..."

"..."

"...You're right... I'm sorry, Y/n..."

"Please don't apologize, Master..."

Finally, Y/n passed the last drink to Tsugumi who was a little nervous to go near. Not because he hated her but didn't want to cause another blasting problem with his gun as he placed the grape soda in front of her while letting his gaze go elsewhere.

"F-For you, Tsugumi..."

"Oh... Thank you..." Tsugumi blushes lightly, her scarlet eyes also went anywhere but Y/n's way as she remembers the time he gave her his recommendation of grape soda.

He had great taste, she smiles softly as Y/n placed the tray back at the counter and head back to the table and sat next to Raku.

"...Y/n?"

He turns to his master.

"...Where's your drink?"

"...I'm not that thirsty..."

Raku tilts his head with a look of "doubtful" pasted on his forehead before Y/n breathes in softly.

"...I heard about the situation with your father..."

The brunette boy's eyes widened with surprise. "Y/n... It's fine... It was my fault for leading Marika to my home... If any case, buy your drink with my-"

"I'm fine, Master... My priority is you... If you can't have any fun or happiness, I shouldn't have the same..."

Raku goes to stand up while grabbing the coins that still sat in front of the ravenette.

"Come on, let's get a-"

But Y/n stops him and sat him back down on his seat.

"Sit, Master... We're here to study... We need to get Master Shu and Mistress ready before the exams... especially Master Mako..."

"Hey!"

"I mean, Y/n is right about you..."

"Eh?! You're so mean, Raku!~"

"...But yeah... I understand where you're going with this... but are you sure you don't want anything to drink?"

"My feelings are always firm... I'm fine without anything..." Y/n finalized his answer. It left Raku a little dissatisfied that his bodyguard would be this persistent over something so small but he lets it go.

There was no way you can change the boy's mind most of the time as everyone decided to start studying and help each other with what they were struggling with until they think it was enough for study time for the day.

...

"..."

"...Wow... Look at her..."

"Damn... She's nice in all the right places..."

"I know, right?"

"..."

"...You think the boss'll pay big money for a hotshot like her?"

"Hell yeah! Look at her! Them assets are to fucking die for ...But we gotta grab her when her friends aren't looking so watch carefully, a'ight?"

"Yeah... I'll follow your lead in any case..."

"Good... We don't want a girl like her slip away from our grasps..."

"...Like right now?"

"What do you... Oh shit! Come on! Come on!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 2.2K 19
"𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥." ˚⁀➷ 𝙢𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙖𝙪 y/n is an assassi...
15.1K 520 17
❝𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐌, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄. ❞ ↳ in which y/n and kuroo have to act as enemies so no one knows what happe...
70.9K 2.7K 30
After the prequel, ~Angels Can't Die~ was praised and highly acclaimed, the sequel, this story accompanied it! A long time foe of Yato appears, and i...
2.6K 48 27
In an encounter with a Twelve Kizuki, Kyojuro Rengoku meets a girl who's been terribly wounded. As a Hashira, it's his duty to stay with her and keep...