Marriage Uh Made In Heaven nu...

Af minnie_here

A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love ea... Mere

Cover and Cast
Meeting after years
Ego Wins
Outings
Exchanging Rings
A Night before Wedding
Tying the Knot
Teasings
Hey Kitty Cat
Settling Down
Tom and Jerry
Accident
Something! Something!
Caring He
Her Feelings
She Realised
Birthday Celebration
A Motive Of Making Our Champ Smile❤️
The Sky and Clouds
Do You Love Her?
Missing Her
Surprise ☃️
Longest Night
Lullaby
Enroute to the King of Hills
Yes,Im
Movie Night
His Birthday
Vishwa's Sacrifice & Keerthi's decision
Avoiding Him?
I Love Her
Mehandhi & Sangeet
His Confession
Wedding
Good Night
She left?
Epilogue
Thank You Note & New Story Update
Surprise ☃️
An Announcement!!!
Another Interview ❤️
One Shot of Vishwa and Keerthi
New OS☃️
Oneshot of Arjun & Thara
Mannar's Bday Special OneShot👑
Chellama's Birthday Special Oneshot ✨
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY ALERT
NEW STORY ALERT

Her Hand In His

6.3K 722 644
Af minnie_here

Both Vishwa and Keerthi finished their day 2 and their day 3 was almost going to complete.Due to some weather conditions,they couldn't visit  the Kodaikanal lake last day.So they shifted the that to their third day's evening.

'Pleasant ah iruku la Vishwa?',Keerthi asked playing her fingers inside the water from the moving boat..
'Hmm..', Vishwa nodded with a smile.He was just admiring her antics and how she was excited.

'Ma..odra thannila kai podadha', Vishwa said.
'Yen?',Keerthi asked.
'Ulla yedhavadhu periya meen irundhuchuna?Illana..Crocodile..Un kaiya kadichu thookitu poidum..', Vishwa said and she took her hand from the water.

'Ah bha..Adhellam irukaadhu..',Keerthi said turning her face away while he broke into laughter.
'Nee bayandha dhaana..?', Vishwa asked and she smirked.
'Naan lam bayapadlaye..Naanlam rowdy',Keerthi shrugged.

'Ahaan..nambitom nambitom..', Vishwa said and she sighed.
'Seri vidu..',Keerthi said and looked around,she noticed a couple being little intimate on the another boat.

'Enna ivanga open ah romance panraanga..',Keerthi thought and saw him who was smiling silently.
'Yen sirikira?',she asked.
'Illa...Nee paathadha naanum paathen',Vishwa said and she smiled awkwardly.

'Adhunaala dhan paaru boat otravaru ivungala ellam face pannama opposite direction la ukandhurukaaru...', Vishwa said and she chuckled.
'Aana enna ipdi open ah va..Sheii',Keerthi shrugged.

'Aama..Avanga husband and wife avangala yaaru enna kekka mudiyum..', Vishwa said.
'Namma kooda..',she stopped halfway saying',Onnu illa vidu..'.

'Ennaa ma?Namma kooda?',Vishwa asked knowing what she was about to say.
'Illa onnum illa..Vidu..',Keerthi said and he giggled.
'Ma..sollu ma.Vaai varaikum vandhuruchu aprom enna mennu mulingeetu sollu..', Vishwa said.

'Viden..',Keerthi sighed.

'Yen ma?',he asked coming more closer and he prisoned her by holding her waist.
'Vi..Vishwa..En..Enna panra nee?',she asked and he smirked.

'Yaaravadhu paathura poraanga..Thallu..',Keerthi pushed him and he moved back.
'Adhunaala enna?En pondatti dhana nee..', Vishwa said and she sighed.

'Ivan oruthan..Namma mind la enna odeetu irukkunne theriyaama..you are really creating a havoc inside me',she thought and lost in his word 'EN PONDATTI'.

'Ma..yerangu ma',she opened her eyes hearing his voice and found the ride was already over.
'Huh?',she looked at Vishwa who was standing on the bank stretching his hand towards her.

'Oru grip ku dhan ma..Nambu vitra maaten', Vishwa said smiling and she didn't know what was the intention behind the words but his words did something inside her heart and it pushed all the emotions out.But she somehow swallowed everything and held his hand tightly.

She looked at him as questioning 'Forever?'and his smile assured as yes!

'Inime there is no going back Keerthi!Indha kaiya yeppavume vida maaten',he thought and saw the reciprocated smile of her's.

Nee yenbadhey..Naan dhana di..
Naan yenbadhey..Naam dhana di..

Keerthi took his hands on got up and she looked at still his hand was on his.
She looked at him and he looked at her.

Oru paadhi kadhavu neeyadi
Maru paadhi kadhavu naanadi

She raised her eyebrows and eyed their hand.He smiled at removed his hand.

Paarthukonde pirindhirundhom..
Serthu veika kaathirundhom..

'Paravalla..Oru grip kaga pudichukalam..Thappilla..',Keerthi held his hand and he smiled.He loved Her Hand in His!

Oru paadhi kadhavu neeyada
Maru paadhi kadhavu naanada

'Polaama?',she asked looking at his eyes and he nodded gripping its more tighter.

Thaazh thirandhe kaathirundhom
Kaatru veesa paarthirundhom

They could find the tense in the hold,both were holding their love to themselves.Them!

Nee yenbadhey..Naan dhana di..
Naan yenbadhey..Naam dhana di..

'Maa shall I call the driver?',he asked and she shook her head.
'Bus la polaam..',Keerthi said and he frowned.

'Maa adhu safe ah..', Vishwa was about to say but Keerthi cut him by her pleading eyes.

'Seri okay', Vishwa said and she smiled in joy.

They both wanted to cross the road to reach the bus stop.Vishwa tightened the grip and crossed the road safely.

Iravu varum thiruttu bayam
Kadhavugalai serthuvidun

She was still smiling at him and he noticed her.Vishwa raised his eyebrows as what and she nodded nothing and averted her gaze from him.

Oh..Kadhavugalai thirudividum
Adhisayathai kaadhil seiyum

They both boarded inside the bus it was so crowd.Vishwa was standing two steps beside her and she was resting her hand in the armrest.She felt uncomfortable by standing around stranger men.He understood her discomfort,he moved closer to her and his front was brushing her back.He joined his hand in her armrest and now her hand was inside his, PROTECTIVELY!

Vishwa tightened the hold on her and moved closer that no one could dash,not even lay their finger on her.

They could feel the fake wall they created is started cracking up!

Irandum kai korthu serndhadhu
Idaiyil poi pootu ponadhu..

Blood rushed to her cheeks and she was flushed into red!

Vaasal thalladudhey
Thindaadudhey..
Kondaadudhey..

They looked at eachother and both were a blushing mess now!

Oru paadhi kadhavu neeyadi
Maru paadhi kadhavu naanadi..

They reached their stop and both got down.But then they realised it was already raining.The crowd rested under the bus stop.

The crowd pushed them and there is no more gap between them.Her half was pressing his half.Their shoulders brushed eachother's and they felt a sudden heat aroused them.No gap between them and eachother's wet look was disturbing eachother.

Oh..idi idithum mazhaiyadithum
Asaiyaamal nindrirundhom

The roof was dripping water as it was damaged exactly where they both were standing.Vishwa removed his woollen jacket made it as a roof for them!They both were looking at eachother and their faces were just in inches where their breath could collide

Ohh..indrenum nam moochum
Men kaatril inaindhu vittom

He moved closer as their noses brushing eachother and their eyes didn't dare to meet eachother.Just as their nose,their heart felt connected,but they couldn't put into words.They didn't want to,they just wanted enjoy their moment!

Idhayam ondraagi ponadhey..
Kadhave illamal aanadhey..

They parted hearing the crowd moving.Both were now completely painted in red.He chuckled and she too!

Inimel nam veetile poongaatru dhan
Dhinam veesume..

They both walked together to the resort and asked the driver to let their car in the parking.

Oru paadhi kadhavu neeyada
Maru paadhi kadhavu naanada
Thaazh thirandhe kaathirundhom
Kaatru veesa paarthirundhom

Oru paadhi kadhavu neeyada
Maru paadhi kadhavu naanada
Thaazh thirandhe kaathirundhom
Kaatru veesa paarthirundhom

Nee yenbadhey..Naan dhana di..
Naan yenbadhey..Naam dhana di..

(Oru paadhi kadhavu from Thandavam)

'This is the day I'll never forget Vishwa!Romba nalla irundhuchu..Thanks for that',Keerthi smiled when Vishwa's thoughts were on somewhere else.

All he could remember is their close moments together.Her wet look was making him more crazier.

'Ena na pesite iruken..Nee onnum solla maatra?',she asked rubbing her arms to make herself warm.
'Illa..Onnum illa..Naan..Nee iru naan vandharen', Vishwa left the room.

'Thappichom da saami', Vishwa thought and huffed while Keerthi's thought also was the same.She was also affected by his wet look badly.And she felt his gaze on the complete day was not the usual one.It was the one which could make her heart flutter,make her paint in red,make her world freeze!

She brushed her thoughts and went for a shower.

Vishwa waited for a while and he couldn't handle the chillness,It was already cold outside and he was also drenched in rain.He ordered their dinner and went to the room which they're staying to take a shower and change his clothes.

Keerthi changed into a white knee short top with knot and a black Palazzo pants.Her hair was still wet and she was making it dry.The water droplets were remaining on her nape and he gulped looking at her.

'Kadavule yen ipdi sodhikira enna?..Aiyoo Vishwa apdiye odiru..Ava pakkam thirumbirave thirumbiraadha da..', Vishwa thought to himself but Kadavul has some other setting for him.

He noticed she was struggling to do something.She was trying to tie the knot.
'Ennaachu?',he asked.
'Ahm..onnu illa Vishwa.. I'll manage..',she said blushing.

'Help?',he asked and she just nodded without facing him.

(If you're uncomfortable with romances,skip until you see Author's words)

Vishwa moved to her and Keerthi's mind started flashing some of the fantasy romances.She closed her eyes and when she felt him behind her closer.

Vishwa put her wet hair aside which was hiding her back.She felt her body sending chills to the spine and spreading heat to her body when his cold fingers touched her bare back.

He moved closer to her and inhaled her scent which created a havoc inside him.He caressed her back and she gasped.

Her knees gone weak and she felt a hold on her waist.He held her by her waist before she could fall.His fingers travelled to her arms and she didn't dare to open her eyes.He nuzzled into her neck and kissed her collarbone.

She turned to him and saw his desirable eyes which was very new to her.Those eyes where just passionate and loving.He tucked her hair behind her earlobe and kissed her cheek,he moved to her jawline and finally catched her peachy lips.

It was such an unplanned one,she didn't even know how to respond to his sudden action while he was going deeper.She was clutching his shirt tightly and let him go further.

But they both came to senses when they heard a door knock.

(Enna Aiyachamy indha romance podhuma🏃🏻‍♀️)

Both of them were a blushing mess now.He couldn't even look at her face and she too!

'Naan..Naan poi paakure..', Vishwa moved from there and it was their dinner arrived.

Keerthi's body felt goosebumps all over her body when thinking about what just happened before few seconds.She was completely painted in red and she has no idea how she was going to face him again.

The desire she saw in his eyes where making her go craze.

'Ippo enna nadandhuchu inga..Haiyooo he made me a blushing mess already..',Keerthi hitted her forehead blushing.

'Dei Vishwa..Enna kaariyam da panna..', Vishwa was cursing himself for doing that.He did it intentionally but he is not sure whether she is interested.What if she didn't like it?

'How I'm going to face her now?Shoo',Vishwa rubbed his temple.

'Keerthi.. Just be normal',Keerthi adviced to herself and moved to the dining area.

'Vishwa..Dinner vandhurucha?',she asked casually.
'Enna iva edhume nadakadha maadhiri irukaa...Kekkalama venaama?', Vishwa was thinking and her mind was praying that,'Kadavule Vishwa Sorry mattum ketra koodadhu please'.

'Hmm..Vandhuruchu..Nee sapdu..', Vishwa said and moved.
'Nee sapdla?',she asked and he replied,'Im already full'.

She chuckled at him and couldn't help but blush thinking about the happenings.She tried to get off it but its not that easy to get over,is that?

TO BE CONTINUED...

*Sorry If I had went overboard*

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

169K 18K 71
When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you that person would be with you forver, that...
60.4K 4.1K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
119K 8.7K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...
36.8K 2.7K 7
While they are still uncertain of their feelings towards each other even after a year of the iconic cooking show; Ashwin & Sivaangi end up casted in...