Going On Tour

Por GleeForever213

This is the fifth book in The New Girl series, and, like in the title, Brenda goes on tour with Sam, Chord... Más

Christmas Album
News And Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Dwight's Back
Snow In Your Pants And Hot Chocolate
Listen To Your Heart
New Years Eve
New Years
Sexy Talk
Hard Worker
Sam's First Interview
Birthday Boys
Photoshoots & Bad Dreams
Sam's Sick Again Part 1
Sam's Sick Again Part 2
Meningitis
Mama Evans
Not Hungry
Brothers And Sisters
Final Touches
Music Videos & Thunderstorms
California
Author's Note
After The Concert
Puck's Being Annoying
Nashville
Back In Ohio
Authors Note
New Songs
South Carolina
Author's Note
Brenda's Sick
New York, New York
Birthday Girl
Without You

Piggy Back Rides & Impressions

307 8 0
Por GleeForever213

Monday, February 23, 2018

"Our next guests are Sam Evans and Brenda Jackson!" Ellen announced as they walked out, finally dancing. Sam was doing his sexy dance behind Brenda, which was making her laugh. They hugged Ellen and sat down.

"Wow, you two have been on here more than some other celebrities."

"Yeah, we're special." Sam said, making everyone laugh.

"Yes, yes you are baby." Brenda said, patting his knee. He stuck his tongue out at her.

"Which is exactly why you're dating me." She shrugged, nodding. He pouted.

"Oh come on, don't look at me like that. You know I love you." She said, poking his sides.

"So, how many of your songs have you completed, Sam?" Ellen asked.

"Uhh...."He counted on his fingers." Nine out of twelve." He answered.

"But last Monday you had five done." She sounded confused.

"We have been really busy in the studio." He said.

"We finished our other duet that we wrote together in about an hour, then he and Chord recorded two songs together on the same day, making eight. Then he finished one and half of another one on Thursday. Then we had the photo shoot Friday." Brenda said. Sam nodded.

"Whereas Sam had a sneezing fit."

"How'd you know?" Sam asked.

"We have your interview on video."She said, looking at Brenda, who nodded. She showed the video then Sam said,

"Chord and Puck were laughing at me. I should have sneezed on them, see how they like it." He mumbled the last part, but Brenda heard him and snorted. 

"Those pictures of you in that pool Sam, was that hard to do?"

"No, not really. It was funny because my pants were clinging to my butt and Brenda was just like, 'Ooo, look at that ass.'"

"Oh shut up, you were drooling while Quinn was taking the first few pictures of me." He shrugged.

"How could I not. That...thing you had on, made your butt look even better!"

"Sam!"

"What?" He asked innocently. She smacked his thigh and he laughed.

"Are you two always like this?"

"Oh yeah. I brought in a video of us acting all stupid and stuff."Brenda said, and everyone looked at the screen.

Sam and Brenda were poking each other repeatedly, then Brenda start tickling him and he started laughing. Then they were jumping around dancing and singing loudly together, acting like fools.

"Yeah, it gets weirder. Especially when I give him piggy back rides."

"You can pick him up?"

"Yeah, he's not as heavy as he looks."

"Hey!"

"What?" She asked, looking at him sweetly.

"Can you show us?"Ellen asked. Brenda nodded and stood up, pulling Sam up with her. She stood facing the crowd and Sam hopped on her back. She walked around for about a minute, in heels, and laughed at the face Ellen was making. They sat back down and she said,

"I'm going to ask you two a series of questions, okay?"

"Alright."

"What was the first song you two ever sang together?" They grinned at each other.

"I've Had The Time Of My Life." They said at the same time.

"What has been the weirdest thing you've said?" Brenda answered first.

"I told my mom that I needed a boob reduction." She said.

"We went into the astronomy room and I said that I wanted to sit under Uranus. I had to think about it while everyone was laughing at me."

"You seriously did that?" Brenda asked.

"Yep, it was before I met you." She giggled.

"Okay, awkward conversation ever?"

"I think we both agree on this,"Sam said, and Brenda nodded.

"It was when Chord and I were telling him and Mercedes about our um, make out session and all." She finished, making Sam laugh.

"Weirdest costume you had to wear during a glee club performance."

"For me, it was weird, but I had to dress up as Brittany Spears and sing 'I'm A Slave For You'." Brenda said.

"We were doing the Rocky Horror Show at some point, and I played Rocky, meaning I had to wear those insanely tight and short gold shorts." Sam said.

"You were adorable though." He glared at her playfully.

"No I wasn't! I think I flashed you and the girls." Brenda started laughing.

"You did!"

"Well, damn!" He glanced at the screen and saw a picture of him in the shorts on stage."Oh, god, really?"

"Blame Puckerman for it." Sam looked at the camera and said,

"I'm seriously going to punch you for that."

"Will he really punch him?" Ellen asked.

"Nah, he'll probably just throw a shoe at him." She said seriously.

"Okay, next question." They nodded." Who are your celebrity crushes, besides each other."

"Ooo, that's hard." Sam said, looking at Brenda.

"Zack Efron." She said. He snorted.

"Does Rachel count?" He whispered to her.

"No, if you said that, Finn would kill your ass. And so would I." She whispered back. He laughed slightly and said,

"Oh what the hell. Sandra Bullock!" He said.

"Good answer Babe." Brenda said, making everyone laugh.

"Okay, last question. Are you two going on tour any time soon?"

"Yes actually, Matthew told us we could talk about it today. We decided that it'd be a joined tour, where both of us get to sing instead of just me or just him."Brenda answered.

"Great, what else can you tell us about it?"Ellen asked.

"Well, for one, both of out albums are going to be released the day before the tour starts. I'll have mine done by Wednesday so, yeah." Sam said.

"And your brother, Mercedes, Puck, and Quinn are all going with you?" 

"Uh huh. That'll be pretty interesting. And Matthew is doing like, this little reality TV show sort of thing, only during the tour. You'll be able to see behind the scenes and watch us perform is you can't go to the concerts." Brenda said.

"That's pretty great, will we see any of your friends joining you on stage? Like Rachel and Finn Hudson? Maybe a glee club reunion concert?"

"Possibly, that'd be awesome, wouldn't it B?" Sam asked Brenda. She nodded.

"Yeah, I have a feeling Ellen just gave Matthew an idea over there, 'cause he's grinning from ear to damn ear." She said, pointing at Matthew on the side of the stage, who nodded."Come out here!"She called, and he did as she asked, some dude sticking a small mic on his jacket. He sat on the other side of Brenda.

"Yes?" He asked her.

"What? I just wanted you to come out here."She said. He laughed.

"Okay then."

"What about Sam's other brother and sister? Stacy and Stevie? Will they be appearing?"Ellen asked.

"Stacy, probably, when we go to Ohio. Stevie, I don't even know if he can sing." Matthew said.

"Crap yeah he can." Sam said. "When we were in Ohio I'd hear his little ass in the shower singing."

"Yeah, apparently he's got stage fright. Unlike his sisters and brothers, who aren't afraid to get up and sing and dance in front of people." Brenda said.

"Even Sandy?"

"Even her. She tries her best to sing and dance."Sam said, chuckling." She's adorable, and has a pretty good voice for a two year old, almost three year old."Brenda nodded.

"I'm pretty sure I can bribe him into singing with you." She said. Sam laughed again.

"Okay, we have two more pictures to show you guys, that Sam brought in. Both pictures are of him."Ellen said and a picture of Sam as a baby came up, and then a picture of him at the photo shoot in the pool without a shirt on came up next to it. Most of the women started awing at baby Sam.

"He was adorable, wasn't he?" Brend aasked sarcastically, standing up. She walked over to the screen. She pointed at his most recent picture." The fact that this," She pointed at the baby picture," Used to be that, seriously shocks me." She said. Sam laughed and shrugged. She sat back beside him.

"I meant to ask you last week, Sam, but are you and Chord naturally blond?"

"Yes ma'am! Which is exactly why Santana thinks were idiots." He said matter of factly."Even though we are sometimes."

"Time is almost up, but last week, Sam said something about you being able to do impressions." Ellen said to Brenda, who nodded.

"I'll do a few if you'd like." She said, and Ellen nodded. She looked at Sam," Which ones should I do?"

"Um, Jessie J, Nikki Minaj, Katy Perry, and Shakira." He said.

"You love the Shakira one, don't you?" He nodded, grinning cheekily."Alright, here it goes."

Jessie J:

Mamma knows best

Wow, there is something going down
Like the storm in the sky, ooh
I ain't gonna be played by your behavior
How can I trust someone who's lying to me

So bow oh go
Now I said bow oh and leave
I said take your stuff and go
'Cause you're not for me, no

 Nikki Minaj:

Rapping part in Bang Bang

It's Myx Moscato
It's friends in the bottle
It's Nicki full throttle
It's all, all
Swimming in the grotto
We winning in the lotto
We dipping in the pot of blue pho-to
Kidding so good
This drippin' on wood
Get a ride in the engine that could go
Batman Robin it bang, bang, cocking it
Queen Nicki dominate, prominate
It's me, Jessie, and Ari
If they test me they sorry
Riders umph like Harley
Then pull off in this Ferrari
If he hangin' we bangin'
Phone rangin', he slangin'
It ain't karaoke night but get the mic 'cause I'm singing (uh)

Katy Perry:

E.T.

You're from a whole 'nother world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light

 Shakira:

Hips Don't Lie

Oh baby when you talk like that
You make a woman go mad
So be wise and keep on
Reading the signs of my body

And I'm on tonight
You know my hips don't lie
And I am starting to feel you boy
Come on lets go, real slow 
Don't you see baby asi es perfecto

 "That was freaking awesome!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

129K 3.4K 28
Stud4Stud (New Version Coming Soon) -dshaymarie.
163K 3.3K 30
This is the first book in the 'New Girl' series! I'm not good at summaries so here is the disclaimer. Disclaimer: I don't own Glee or any songs, I on...
13.3K 478 16
The glee kids take a trip to 'Camp Lost Creek' but something goes terribly wrong.
19.8K 452 76
This is the sixth book of the 'New Girl' Series. Disclaimer: I don't own Glee, the characters, or any of the songs used in this book. I only own my O...