HONEY(K. Bakugou x reader)

By BeeLaAbejita

Y/n. Everyone calls her sweet as honey. But everyone knows honey is sticky and messy. No one knows this bette... More

HONEY
CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI
CHAPTER VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX [18+ warning]
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII [18+ warning]
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV

SPECIAL CHAPTER [18+ warning]

195 6 10
By BeeLaAbejita

———💛🍯💛———
So, this was originally supposed to be the 800 view special, but while I was writing it, Honey hit 1k views! Here is a Dom Y/n x Brat Bakugo! Sorry for not updating things recently, the holidays have been super hectic! This chapter has n0 relevance or relation to the story arc, it's just for fun. It's uh gonna be zesty.
XOXO, Bee
———💛🍯💛———

I let out a gruff sigh. Work for my internship has been shitty, with stopping criminals from robbing the stores along my patrol. They all resisted heavily, leaving me with mild harsh bruising along my body. As I was sitting down to relax for a moment I heard my work radio go off, stating that there was an attempted burglary in my patrol radius.

I let out a curse as I hopped up and unfurled my insectoid wings. Rubbing the knot in my shoulder I shot into the air, beelining to the location I had been given. I dropped down in front of the jewelry store, where there was a man with mutant type quirk, as his body was similar to that of a wolf, with large ears and claws. He was snarling at someone, most likely the person at the cash register.

I stepped in, readying myself for a fight, flicking my stingers out of my wrists. I cleared my throat to announce my presence. The wolf man whipped his head around, pointing a gun that I hadn't seen at me. The person, well woman, he had been threatening stood frozen, staring at us.

He let out a howl, leaping at me. His claws almost grazed my face, but I leapt out of the way just in time. The man still managed to tackle me, and we were grappling on the ground. I just needed the smallest opening, a small gap to hit him with the paralyzing toxin in my stinger. When his arm moved to slash at me I took my chance.

I slammed my wrist down to sting him, when I felt something hot hit me in the back. The force slammed my stinger into the man's side, puncturing his flesh deeply. I fell limp, and the wolf man stopped moving as well.

As I climbed up, pulling my stinger out and wincing at the red flowing from his wound, I felt my body becoming warm, and a slickness between my thighs gathering. The woman behind the counter looked horrified, and ran up to me.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hit you with my quirk....I was only trying to help when I saw him going to claw you." The lady said, almost crying.

I rubbed my eyes, wondering what I had just gotten myself into. I radioed in that I was clocking out and that someone was else needed to come arrest the perp. I got an affirmative reply back, and I finally asked the question.

"What exactly is your quirk, ma'am?" She looked down embarrassed. She covered her face with her hands and squeaked it out.

"Its heat. I make people go into heat. I'm so sorry again." My jaw dropped. But she wasn't finished.

"It won't go away until you either have sex or a full week passes. I can't remove it, I would if I could." She walked away, and I could do nothing but stand and stare. That is until another wave of wetness began to seep through my panties and I dashed out of there. I needed to fix this, fast.

———💛🍯💛———

I ran into the dorms, praying that I wouldn't bump into anyone. It was obvious, I felt. My face was bright red and my nipples were so hard that I swore it could be seen through my bra fabric.

Whatever god I had been praying to didn't work, as I ran into a classmate of mine, Bakugo Katsuki. With a crash, we both fell, with me on top of his waist, straddling him. We stared at each other in shock, and with a raised eyebrow he bluntly asked.

"Why are you wet. I can feel it through your suit." And I felt my cheeks flame, and I sputtered out an explanation.

"So you got hit with a sex quirk? Hah, serves you right dumbass." Bakugo barked a laugh out. I groaned, and as I moved slightly, the pressure against my lower half felt so good that I let out a light moan. I slapped a hand over my mouth and looked down at him in horror. He looked shocked, but a huge smirk overtook his face.

"Say, you said you need to have sex for it to go away yeah? Lets go to my room then Y/n." He stood up, holding me up, with my legs wrapped around his waist. It took a minute or two, and we were in his room. With a click, he locked the door behind us. I felt myself being tossed onto the bed, and I couldn't undress fast enough. I was naked in a matter of seconds, and laid on my back, spreading my legs.

I needed him inside me, asap. Yet he was taking his sweet time. He undressed oh so slowly, teasing and tantalizing me. Yet he obliged, sliding his tip up and down my entrance. Bakugo pushed in slightly, letting out a slight moan. I arched my back, and tried to pull him in. Yet he refused, staying put, staring into me with those red eyes.

I felt something overtake me, and I pulled away. He looked confused, until I pushed him down. It was him on his back now, his hard cock twitching slightly as I leaned down. I kissed the tip, licking the pre off of it.

"Fuck, what are you doing Y/n....this wasn't how it was supposed to go." He moaned out as I began bobbing my head up and down his shaft. I chuckled, and the vibration of it caused my body to knot up. I pulled away as I felt him begin to twitch violently.

"Hey what the fuck, I was close...why...wait what are you-" I cut him off as I lined him up with my entrance and slammed my hips down onto him. Bakugo and I moaned at the same time, and I felt so full. He was massive, but that didn't stop me.

"You think you're so cute huh, teasing me like you were earlier huh? Bet you thought you were so in control. But guess what, I'm not playing games. If you want to cum, you'll have to beg me for it." I snarled out at him as I lifted up and went down again. He tried and failed to sputter a response out.

In between moans, I leaned down and kissed him, his tongue shooting out to reach mine. I was relentless, and the pace between us quickened. I felt him begin to pump his hips into mine faster, and I centered my weight to stop him.

I stared at him expectantly, and he knew what I wanted. I smiled widely, knowing he was desperate enough to do it, and Bakugo knew how much I would enjoy this.

"Fine. Fuck it. Please let me cum...Mistress." He bit out the last part, and it was barely a whisper. I quirked an eyebrow at him.

"Sorry what was that last word, my hearing has been a big off ever since that fight..." I trailed off as he growled at me.

"I fucking said, let me cum, bitch." He barked the words harshly at me. I reached my hand down and ran my hand through his blonde hair, and then grabbed and gripped it, a yelp escaping him.

"Is that any way to talk to your Master? Say it nicely now babe." I cooed at him, kissing his neck. I bit softly down on one spot, and a loud moan filled the room.

"Fuck Fuck, please, just fuck my brains out mistress, I'm begging." He pleaded as I relentlessly attacked his neck. I pulled up, smiling.

"I guess it's time for your reward." And the vigorous pace we were at early picked up again, only this time when that knot I had felt began to build up, I didn't stop, and continued to bounce up and down on his shaft, our moans filling the room. He slammed into me one final time, cursing furiously. I felt the knot break, and my climax overtook me.

I climbed off of him, and laid next to him, stroking his hair lightly. He turned to face me, and he placed a light kiss on my mouth. I stared at Bakugo, shocked. He only grinned at me before asking me a question.

"What would you say to getting hit with that quirk again sometime?"

———💛🍯💛———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 19.1K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
1M 39.2K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
9.7K 115 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic โœจโœจโœจ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
190K 6.5K 53
- ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -y/n, one of the league of villains' members, and fellow member yoruko, sister of kurogiri, te...