bat, grimm and the cat can fi...

By PJACLIEBE

Harry is on the run after inflating his aunt. He encounters a large black dog, the boy spontaneously takes hi... More

Hello people:)
Escape and a new friend
Thoughts in the night
I thought I had holidays
Bathing fun, or something
A birthday present to run away from
The rest of the birthday
Nocturnal thoughts 2
Shopping with Snape and Dog
An unpleasant truth
Schools
Nocturnal thoughts 3
Everyday life begins
A necessary divorce
Man or dog?
Dark magic
Quirrell
Sirius Black
Holiday stress and gather allies
Rat hunting plans part 1
Rat hunting plans part 2
An evening with friends
Three men vs. wild magic
A train ride is funny part 1
A train ride that's funny part 2
Articles and more
A theory raises questions
Turbulent times
Rat trapped/ Rat in a trap
Help for Remus
Freedom for Sirius
No more games
Family Black
Summer
Three schools
Attendees
A reason to risk your life
The first exam
After the fight
Dancing lesson
The ball
The second task
The most important person
The beetle's core
The third task
It was not planned that way
The reason
After the tournament
Wasted vacation
Fish on the hook
An overdue law
Feather and groove, or dog and cat?
She needs behavior lessons herself
Sirius in father mode
A true lord
It makes bones shiver with fear
Veela Nest
Off to the etiquette
Proper behavior at the table
I 'm ill?
Politics is tough business
Seats, seats, and more seats
Not sick but stupid
Cat in love
Draco's friendship
Harry Werther
The pack invades the village
A letter against loneliness
A nice evening
Christmas morning of a special family
Christmas with Lucius
The reason behind the festivals
Not a boring celebration?
Just a normal boy
The last letter for the time being
Full throttle into summer
Recreation for adults
Finally breathe again
Lessons at the ball
how it goes with the Greeks
Revenge for the big mouth
Colorful
Festival of the senses
Hand kisses and gigolo
Silver star
Cultural exchange part 1
Cultural exchange part 2
Wonderful acquaintance
Cord disconnection with starting difficulties
one week vacation part 1
Nice days part 1
Nice days part 2
A Victorian lady
Off to the sixth year
Lucius' household
A brilliant strategy
Soon a new director
Prologue and Epilogue
part 2

One week vacation part 2

1.1K 78 2
By PJACLIEBE

"Do you want to fly?" Suggested Draco.
"I definitely want to blow up," Harry growled.
.the young man was called to the fireplace for the second time. Always with the fear that something might have happened to his fathers. But no, Sirius was just, yes what actually? 'Impossible' shot through Harry's head.
."He seems very attached to you," giggled Daphne.
"Very funny, I'm already getting gray hair because of all the calls and then it turns out that the guy just wants to know if I can blow my nose on my own. .I'll tell you one thing, if my dear godfather calls again I'll send Hedwig to him with all the twins' joke articles in the luggage. And also Beast, with its mouth wide open. Then hopefully there will be peace afterwards. "
.the Greengrass siblings threw themselves away when they saw their boyfriend so angry. Especially when the monster book clattered its covers eagerly. .of course they could understand Harry, if their father behaved like that, they would be no different.
"Merlin and I always thought our dad was a mother hen," Astoria grinned.
“No, he's just caring. .Sirius is stupid, no, that's not entirely true either. He has fear of abandonment and not too scarce it. Accursed Azkaban. "
"If you are about to demonize someone, don't forget the old man. .it was largely his fault that my cousin was thrown into that hellhole, ”Draco reminded the green-eyed man.

Draco has long refused to think about his birth mother. .for him she had died after he realized he was just a cash cow, a means to an end. He only accepts the relationship to Sirius. That's why he'd been mentioning her over and over for some time. .well, and he was very fond of the Tonks family too. The blonde had only recently met the three of them. And Muggles didn't seem to live that badly, they were actually doing quite well. .besides, Dora was funny, you don't meet a metamorph every day, especially not one who otherwise had no magical powers.

"Where's Lucius?" Harry changed the subject.
.“Already gone, I'm sorry, little one, he only came today because of me, as my godfather. You will have to be patient, "teased the blonde.
"I don't want to take it away from you either, just ..."
."You can't wait to see him again," added Astoria.
"Um, yes, it is," Harry admitted.
“Don't worry, we feel the same way with our partners. We can't wait to take the boys in our arms again. .and kiss her. "
"Lalala, I'm not listening," Draco put in loudly, covering his ears.
"Oh, he has already improved, a few months ago he would have threatened to blow his lips out of your gentlemen's lips when he made this statement."
.draco grumbled something incomprehensible and the girls giggled.
"When will you see Ginny again?" The black-haired wanted to know.
“In two days, thanks to Percy's help. .or should I call him Professor Weasley now? ”Draco mused.
It was a strange feeling for the youngsters to have their former head boy as a teacher from September. It was going to be very strange, especially for Ron and Ginny.
."I'm looking forward to his class," Daphne mused.
"It'll be great, but now I want to know how Percy managed to get you and Ginny to meet?" Harry pressed on.
“With the help of a ball. .percy simply told his parents that he wanted to convince himself of the manners of his youngest siblings. He should know what they had learned from Severus. To do this, they should come to one of the summer balls. .of course the Weasley parents agreed. They genuinely think Ron and Ginny will be their ticket to higher society at some point. Imagine if you are convinced that your children will end up just like you. .and Percy, too, always tries to persuade them to put in a good word for them with the minister. Anyway, in two days I will also appear at the ball and run into Ginny by chance. "
."Daphne and I will go too, then we can see Colin and Dennis."
“I'm happy for you, but please don't ask me to come with you. I'm going to as few of these events as possible. "
."We know," came the siblings with a grin.
“Come on, let's go fly. The weather is so nice that you have to take advantage of it, ”Draco demanded.
His sisters and Harry agreed, and the four of them left the house. .not much later came the third call from Sirius that Ariel intercepted.

Harry stood in the stable and looked at the horses of the Greengrass family again.
"Hey Beast, Oskar, aren't you totally beautiful?" He asked his two companions.
.since the three siblings had shown him the stables, the young man could only be removed from there with a crowbar or a magic wand. .not even the play boxes Sirius had given the teenagers for Christmas could distract him for long. They didn't look anything like they did at the beginning. And not all of the secrets have been revealed by a long way.
.But all of that didn't interest Harry much at the moment, he walked through the stable and stopped at each box to give the animal in it a few pats.
.draco and his sisters had left for the summer ball half an hour ago, so Harry had enough time for his smart friends. Fortunately, the Greengrass couple didn't mind.

"So here you are."
.the green-eyed man turned and looked at the beautiful figure of his gentleman.
"Hello Lucius, I didn't hear you at all."
“I also tried to be quiet, I didn't want to scare the animals. .hello, little one, how are you? "
Lucius had stepped closer to his young friend, but didn't touch him, Harry was too close to one of the animals for that. The aristocrat could do without a bite from the horse's side.
.the lion squeezed around nervously and once again found it difficult to look his beloved in the eye.
"Hey, what did I tell you? Don't be shy, don't be ashamed, "Lucius whispered and took the boy's hand in his. .with the other he lifted the chin of the person opposite.
Harry nodded nervously and tried to look the man in the eye.
“It's not that easy, especially when we're alone,” he confessed.
Lucius kissed the back of his hand gently.
."You're already doing very well."
"Yes? I was jealous of someone who saw you as their grandson, ”Harry grumbled to himself.
Lucius raised an eyebrow in surprise.
."You see, you are becoming braver, recently you would not have dared to admit that."
“Unfortunately, it couldn't be overlooked, even our Greek acquaintance noticed it straight away. .Merlin, what does the man have to think of me? ”Harry moaned, hiding his face against the neck of the next best horse.
Lucius smiled.
“Sebastian certainly doesn't think badly of you, and neither does the Greeks. .I, on the other hand, might have left a less good impression. "
Harry raised his head again and looked at the blonde in confusion.
"Why that? You were the perfect gentleman. "
."Thank you, I like to hear that, even if it's not entirely true."
"In what way? What did you do?"
"It's more about what I haven't done."
Harry looked at Beast and Oskar.
"Do you know what he means?"
.both said no, or at least it looked like that to Lucius.
“It's always amazing how smart they are. I can explain it to you, you said everyone would have noticed your jealousy? "
Harry nodded in shame.
"That's the way it is."
."Not quite, I dumbass didn't notice anything. At least very late. And I would like to apologize to you for that. "

To say Harry had left the man speechless would have been an understatement. .the young man couldn't utter a sound at all and just kept opening his mouth.
Lucius gave the little one the time he needed.
“Um, you don't have to apologize. .rather the other way around, I didn't trust you, actually I should apologize to you for this behavior, ”the youngster chatted off.
The aristocrat grabbed Harry's hands and shook his head.
."No, you do not have to. Harry, I'm the one who asked you to advertise. ..It's up to me to convince you of me, so if I should have given the impression that I am not serious then I'm really sorry. Because that's not true. .I want to get to know you, you are now very important to me, that's why I should finally have understood how insecure you still are. If something bothers you about my behavior, please tell me. "
Harry swallowed.
.“I can't promise that. I don't really dislike anything you do. Rather, I'm embarrassed that I overreacted so. I hate my insecurity and would love to be as confident as Severus. "
."But you're not Sev, luckily," Lucius smirked.
He gently kissed the forehead of his young friend, who of course got color again.
"I'm glad you came," the young man confessed.
"As I said, I like to be around you. .Tell me, can you ride? ”Lucius changed the subject.
"To griffins and kites," Harry promptly said.
“That wasn't quite what I meant. Can you ride horses .you seem to love her very much, Ariel and Antonius told me that you are almost always here. "
"They are so beautiful and lovely animals, but I never learned to ride them."
"Do you want to try it?"
Harry looked at the man doubtfully.
."I don't know if this is such a good idea."
"Are you afraid?"
“No, but I don't know if we can just take a horse like that. After all, they belong to someone. "
Lucius smiled.
“I've already asked permission. .so what do you say? "
Harry glanced briefly at the horses and then back at Lucius.
"Gladly," he mumbled.

Before they even thought about getting on the horses' backs, Lucius showed Harry how to properly take care of the animals. .this included cleaning, brushing and grooming. All things that gave the young man just as much pleasure as the horses.
.The aristocrat now knew that material things didn't mean so much to young Harry, it was more important to him to spend time with those he liked. .therefore Lucius had decided not to shower the lion with expensive gifts but to do things with him. Riding was just one of his many ideas, and it seemed to go down very well with Harry. .the young man was zealous and followed each of Lucius' advice.but he didn't want to let the green-eyed man on a horse yet, so Lucius saddled one of the strongest animals and sat Harry on it, then he swung himself onto his back as well.

"What?" Harry squeaked in surprise.
."It's easier that way," said Lucius.
“Um, but I rode Buckbeak without a saddle and she flew at least. Just like Oskar, so you don't have to be afraid that I would fall down. "
.lucius smiled and leaned over to Harry's ear."Neither have I, I just want to hold you in my arms and this is the best excuse", with the words Lucius grabbed the reins and at a small wink the horse started moving.
.Harry swallowed and was sure to be bright red again. Just the feeling of Lucius ’chest on his back made him shaky.
"Are you okay?" Lucius wanted to know.
."I, .... i, .... I, ... fall about to ..... I think I ..... Damn it!" Harry cursed boldly, frightening the horse.
Lucius calmed the animal down again and gave Harry a kiss on the wild head of hair.
.“Take it easy, don't get nervous, everything is fine. Lean against me, it feels nice. "
Harry cautiously complied with the request and felt Lucius wrap his arms more tightly around him.
“My heart is working overtime. .if my magic goes through with me now, it's your fault, ”came the young man's voice.
“I am happy to take the blame. I am extremely flattered that I have such an effect on you. .nevertheless I hope that you will soon get used to it. "
"Ha, and the Easter Bunny is coming for Christmas," Harry said.
"We will see, I look forward to everything with confidence."
“I want your optimism. .if I turned to you now, I would have lost my senses, I bet that. Just because I don't look you in the eye can I speak so freely at all. "
.Lucius gave a deep laugh that made his chest vibrate and Harry shuddered.
“Come on let's ride a little faster, the horse seems to want to run. But hold on tight to me. "
.Harry put his hands tentatively around Lucius' arms and unconsciously leaned closer to the man. And then it went off.

Lucius made up his mind to go on such little rides with the young man more often in the near future. .maybe a picnic, the possibilities were great. And only now did Lucius feel how nice it was to share such little things with each other. .Narcissa could only be satisfied with expensive gifts, trips, meals in posh restaurants and the like. .She would never have tolerated a simple ride, especially if she had to share a horse with her husband. That would have been beneath her dignity.
.Seen in this way, it was also the first time for Lucius that he started a real relationship with someone. And this time he would do everything right, he made up his mind. He didn't want to fall for a luxury chick again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 2.7K 6
During the Halloween night when Voldemort went to the Potter home, it wasn't Hadrian that was declared as the Boy Who Lived, rather his twin sister...
5.7K 307 23
Multigroup Littlespace FF! A story in which Heeseung and Jake of Enhypen decide to open a daycare to take care of all the little idols they can, whe...
18.7K 528 27
๏ผˆ๐ŸŒผ๏ผ‰ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐งโœ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญโœ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ โ†ช๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐—ƒ๐–บ๐–ผ๏ฟฝ...
675K 33.4K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...